Danny Phantom vs XJ-9

tshock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tshock

The battle between Nickelodeons two best heroes!

Rules:

1- Current versions of each

2- Morals on

3- In an un-populated city

4- No Intangibility for R1

5.) Intangibility for R2

WHO WILL WIN?!

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

They really are Nick's two best heroes..with maybe Aang too. I would get rid of Danny's Intangibility though, make it a bit more fair.

tshock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XJ-9

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@smxlr8 said:

@the_stegman: it's already fair since morals are on

Not really, even with morals I don't see why Danny wouldn't phase through a machine to destroy it, likewise with Intangibility, unless she incorporates ghost fighting tech into her systems, Jenny has no way of hurting him.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 the_stegman  Moderator

@tshock: I'd lean toward Jenny winning, I think she could tank a bit more damage than him, both are very strong physically, but in the end I can see it coming to a Ectoplasm blas vs a Laser, and I'd give it to the laser. Though Danny's cloning ability could come in handy.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd give it to Jenny solely because of the fact that Danny can't use intangibility.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny.

tshock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By tshock
NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NeonGameWave

Danny has her frozen in a block of ice and then he knocks her out cold with a Ghostly Wail three times at once.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ShadowPro

without intangibility danny will die, jenny is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY out of his league, she has infinite waepons, flies faster than light and can destroy a city with her hands

and those are just the feats I can remenber

@the_stegman said:

@tshock: I'd lean toward Jenny winning, I think she could tank a bit more damage than him, both are very strong physically, but in the end I can see it coming to a Ectoplasm blas vs a Laser, and I'd give it to the laser. Though Danny's cloning ability could come in handy.

you mean the cloning ability he can barely use? yeah good luck with that

@neongamewave said:

Danny has her frozen in a block of ice and then he knocks her out cold with a Ghostly Wail three times at once.

you're writting a fan-fiction rigt? jenny can break free before he throws the second GW

maybe with the ecto-skeleton, the weather abilities he had in torrent of terror, the ring of rage and crown of fire, the souls shredder and the reality gautelet, maybe there he'll have the edge

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By SMXLR8

@the_stegman: yes really but since the battle was nerfed that does not matter now

RidTom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RidTom

I think Jenny may be the more versatile of the two, but Danny is amazingly adaptable when it comes to fighting.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By New_World_Order
NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NeonGameWave

@shadowpro: Once Danny freezes her she will be frozen solid and Danny doesn`t need to go intangible to avoid her attacks he could simply phase through her attacks also he can create copies of himself through duplication, I`m pretty sure by the end of Phantom Planet he had gotten a better idea of how to use the actual ability so it would be XJ9 vs three or two Danny Phantoms at once. Also Danny can create force fields, overshadow XJ9 and can go invisible as well, he is too versatile for XJ9.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro: Once Danny freezes her she will be frozen solid and Danny doesn`t need to go intangible to avoid her attacks he could simply phase through her attacks

the creator of this thread said he can't go intangible, also she can easily break free, It doesn't matter how much ice he uses it won't be enoguh, she can break it with no problem

also he can create copies of himself through duplication I`m pretty sure by the end of Phantom Planet he had gotten a better idea of how to use the actual ability so it would be XJ9 vs three or two Danny Phantoms at once

he cloud barely make 3 copies of himself and it was hard for him and easy to defeat

. Also Danny can create force fields

that works only with ghosts

overshadow XJ9

he doesn't overshadow people in battle, besides it doesn't have any use in a fight

and can go invisible as well, he is too versatile for XJ9.

but still he'll have to turn visible at some point and when that happens she'll beat the crap out of him, also he won't be able to hurt her, I mean she can stop a giant meteor

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By NeonGameWave

@shadowpro:

Phasing and intangibility work pretty differently that is why I said he doesn`t need to go intangible. Can you prove that?

That is during the earlier parts of the series later by the end of Phantom Planet he gained more experience and understanding he should at least know how to make two and XJ9 wouldn`t expect it she has never fought Ghost before, Danny has the better experience he has fought different types of machines before or individuals who use forms of mechanical weapons such as Skulker, Technus and Valerie.

Good point.

He tried to overshadow Tucker when he was a ghost and he can overshadow XJ9 to make her maybe hurt herself or stop her from further attacking him.

If he is invisible then how will XJ9 be able to see him? He`s not camoflouge he is completely invisible and that is true but that would be her raw physical strength instead of striking power, Danny can hit harder he was able to hit a massively large and durable Ghost Dragon also he tossed it with not that much trouble and he can crack through sheer titanium also what does that have to do with this fight? Danny has been hit with missiles, lasers and different types of attacks yet he keeps going what can XJ9 do to Danny? She has no experience in fighting a ghost, Danny has fought machines before many times.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ShadowPro

Phasing and intangibility work pretty differently that is why I said he doesn`t need to go intangible. Can you prove that?

That is during the earlier parts of the series later by the end of Phantom Planet he gained more experience and understanding he should at least know how to make two and XJ9 wouldn`t expect it she has never fought Ghost before, Danny has the better experience he has fought different types of machines before or individuals who use forms of mechanical weapons such as Skulker, Technus and Valerie.

Good point.

He tried to overshadow Tucker when he was a ghost and he can overshadow XJ9 to make her maybe hurt herself or stop her from further attacking him.

If he is invisible then how will XJ9 be able to see him? He`s not camoflouge he is completely invisible and that is true but that would be her raw physical strength instead of striking power, Danny can hit harder he was able to hit a massively large and durable Ghost Dragon also he tossed it with not that much trouble and he can crack through sheer titanium also what does that have to do with this fight? Danny has been hit with missiles, lasers and different types of attacks yet he keeps going what can XJ9 do to Danny? She has no experience in fighting a ghost, Danny has fought machines before many times.

@neongamewave:

Isn't phasing and intangibility the same thing?

by the end of the series he could only make 3 copies of himself and THEY ARE WEAK, and I know this cuz I have the whole series, and I pay too much atention to the powers, and belive me, his cloning ability WILL NOT HELP AT ALL, and don't you dare try to argue with me about this, only the very own Hartman could prove me wrong about this

besides jenny has defeated several enemies at the same time, and they are more dangerous than danny, so a second danny is not a threat at all, not to mention that the fact that he is a ghost will not change things, she is just gonna do the same as always, beat the crap out of her enemie

he didn't overshadow tucker when fighting, he did it when he was pranking a lot and it was to see what was inside him

XJ9 has different types of eyesight, one of them should help her to see him, like infrared vision, and if her raw power is bigger than his (and it is) then it doesn't matter how many dragons he has lifted, jenny will hit harder, not mention she has fought bigger and can do more than sheering titanium, also has never been hit by misles, he dodge them or shape his body so they don't hurt him, besides those misles ain't a big thing and jenny has whistand that same kind of attack and even bigger

PS: the capital letter is not yelling is emphasis

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro: Not really. Even as shown within the episodes, when Danny goes intangible he completely is unharmed and can phase through things but what I mean in regards to phasing is making a part of his body untouchable and this ability could help as he can phase through things as he can hide from XJ9 to plot his next attack. It could be linked to intangibility but its not the exact ability. I`m also thinking along the lines of Danny`s spectral abilities.

That is really cool, more power to you and I plan on purchasing the series. I have watched all of the episodes, I am a huge fan but your missing the point. His clones would help they can use instant freezing powers and XJ9 has never gone up against enemies who use these types of abilities before at one given time she doesn`t fight ghosts or anything really supernatural or paranormal and Danny is faster in combat so he would be able to pull it off.

Like who exactly? I have watched most if not all of the episodes of My Life as a Teenage Robot, and I don`t remember anybody in that show being more dangerous than Danny, maybe physically stronger but not necessarily smarter, faster and as versatile. Beating up an opponent is vague and indescribably low in the content of proof, you need to provide a better reason for why her same old formulas and tactics would work on someone like Danny who pretty much does the same thing but adds in the cleverness. Danny does that and uses his head when it comes to fighting he might be immature or a bit brash at times but at least he has the combat knowledge and experience to handle XJ9, he has fought and beaten many mechanical opponents before who can probably destroy XJ9.

When Tucker got his Ghost Powers in episode What You Wish and he overshadowed or drove out ghosts before when in combat as evidently shown when he fought against Walker and his henchmen. Also it doesn`t prove why Danny wouldn`t resort to using the ability especially if XJ9 gets out of hand and Danny is pretty clever he would use the best of his abilities. XJ9 has no answer for overshadowing and even if Danny doesn`t use it wouldn`t mean that he would have the disadvantage.

Danny has been hit by missiles before and a multitude of other things that would wear down XJ9. Striking power is debatable even if she hits harder it doesn`t mean she hits faster when in combat and Danny is faster in combat speed also once Danny becomes invisible he would have her tricked until he exploits an opening and Danny also has a form of teleportation. Once Danny freezes XJ9 with his Freezing Touch and Freezing Snowball ability which freezes things instantly, XJ9 wouldn`t see it coming. She wouldn`t be able to break out of it usually when Danny freezes things they have a hard time breaking out of the ice or don`t break out at all, also Danny could get pretty upset at times so he will freeze her instantly and go all out if he gets knocked around. Can you show me XJ9 breaking out of solid ice?

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ShadowPro

@shadowpro: Not really. Even as shown within the episodes, when Danny goes intangible he completely is unharmed and can phase through things but what I mean in regards to phasing is making a part of his body untouchable and this ability could help as he can phase through things as he can hide from XJ9 to plot his next attack. It could be linked to intangibility but its not the exact ability. I`m also thinking along the lines of Danny`s spectral abilities.

ok, I didn't quite understand what you meant what I think you meant, then let me tell you, he cn only phase through things when he turns intangible

ok, if you are gonna keep uing the clones argument, show me a feat of danny using his clones to win a battle

well you need to proof why danny wins too, Jenny has proven to be more hax and even inteligent than danny I mean she is a machine, she can think fastter than he, and she is a better fighter than he is (he had 1 to 2 year as a superhero and she has been doing it for 5) also even when danny has fougth with mechanical enemies, none of them were truly machine, they're all ghost too

In the episode 6 What you Want, he only separatedghost from humans, he didn't overshadow any enemie to defeat them

besides, he has never overshadowed a robot, he overshadowed people, animals, object and his video game avatar, but not a robot

No misile can wear down a robot that can stomp an asteroid

I've watched the every episdoe looking for a good feat of spped from danny and al I can say about his speed is that is enhanced but not superhuman, and jeny is way fater than he is, danny's reflexes and agility are really good, maybe better that jenny's and his teleportation is not comfrimed, is allengently never confirmed

freezing won't make her blind, and she can break solid ice 'cuz she could break a city by hiting the ground, also I remenber that she had a snow war in one episode but I don't remenber to much

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By NeonGameWave

@shadowpro

:

He doesn`t have to attack her head one he can have the clones freeze XJ9 instantly.

I already proven why. You simply just said she would beat him up or that she is stronger without actual elaborating or explaining why that is the case, Danny has fought machines before many times and stronger ones too also XJ9 being a robot doesn`t automatically make her out to be a genius. They were ghost but it doesn`t mean they weren`t machine or used power sources of machinery and they also were extremely intelligent so XJ9 shouldn`t be any different she has never fought ghosts before.

Tucker became a Ghost and Danny had a conversation with Tucker, he said to him that he will overshadow him and he did. Now why wouldn`t he use it against XJ9 especially since he has experience in dealing with machines and has hacked them before or infiltrated their systems?

He infiltrated machines before and he should be able to.

So why does XJ9 get damaged from regular attacks? She can stomp and hold back an asteroid? Wouldn`t that be physical strength rather than durability? Its like saying no energy blast should wear down Superman because he can move planets he still susceptible to damage and Danny has been hit before by energy beams, missiles, he`s been electrocuted and etc. Danny also has ice powers, has XJ9 been frozen solid before or covered in huge blocks of ice? Danny would respond with a ghostly wail this is another reason why the clones would work.

Danny is still faster than Jenny in combat speed and he is a very clever fighter, he`s fought worse, a lot worse and the enemies he usually fights would destroy XJ9 and I agree, I think he has the better reflexes too. Well he did disappear instantly and was later shown to appear in another location which would fit with the official definition and its requirements but I understand your point.

That doesn`t mean she would be able to get out of the ice, she would be frozen solid and Danny has many ways in which he can freeze her through a snowball, ice rays from his hands and eyes and also a touch. He could easily perform the Ghostly Wail on her once she`s frozen and it would damage her.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave:

ok, If you are not gonna use another argument other than danny freezes her and uses an ability that he can barely use... then I cant take you seriuos in this thread anymore, I mean I'm tired of teling you that his cloning ability is poor, and it won't help, at least he spend another year training to master this power, besides he has otr ther powers, not only the cryokinesis, and jenny is way faster than he is, she can go faster than light and can easly send him to outer space where she can survive and danny don't since he needs to breathe

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro: Relax. Jenny would be able to destroy the clones easily but my point is that they can still serve a purpose one way or the other. Freezing is something Danny would do and even if the clones don`t help, he still has other abilities to work with. XJ9 FTL? Do you have proof? Danny is faster in combat speed, travel speed wouldn`t help that much in a fight and Danny has fought machines before although they originated as ghosts, the point is he has experience when in fighting these types of things that are similar to Jenny or more dangerous. You mention arguments such as Jenny will just go in there and beat up Danny, can`t I say the same thing in regards to Danny beating up Jenny? Danny doesn`t need to fight her in space and you haven`t proven why she would be able to free herself from his ice abilities, the clones should be defeated easily, fair enough but you haven`t proven why she would be able to free herself from Danny`s ice and he would use a ghostly wail as well to damage her. Danny has the better reflex, combat speed, combat experience and he is a clever fighter. Jenny has never fought a ghost before which is an obvious disadvantage. Danny has fought ghosts but he has fought ghosts who use high tech weaponry and machinery such as Skulker and Technus.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave:

OK, I wasn't gonna answer you but since you asked for poorf of jenny being FTL...

I don't have the exact memory of how it was but she does someting like that in the episode when sheldon gets stuck in an alien ship and when he returns he is old, then he becomes a baby and at the end of the episode jenny travels to the space FTL to make him 15 years old again

and even is she didn't traveled FTL she is still faster than he, not only flying but also on foot (and danny has no feat of speed at all, not runing at least)

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro:

That would be travel speed though not combat speed.

Danny is faster in combat speed and he has the better reflexes too, Danny actually has pretty good feats when it comes to flying, running probably not so much but it wouldn`t be a problem for him anyway he usually takes to the skies and flies during his fights, he could freeze the environment as well making it slippery for Jenny.

tshock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have edited it to be more specific. I look forward to your detailed discussions.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ShadowPro

@neongamewave:

and what makes you think she wouldn't reach that speed in combat?

he has good reflexes, but never better than jenny

and does nay of those feats is somewhere near as good as jenny's first feat of flying speed? don't think so I mean she shows that she is beyond sound speed by getting out of the Earth’s atmosphere with ease.Danny needs a jet pack to do such thing and ice is not a problem for jenny 'cuz she has experience in snow wars

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro:

Has she shown any feats to suggest that she would be able to? Superman flies or traverses at FTL speeds but does that mean he fights at those very same speeds? He evidently doesn`t.

His reflexes are superior and he is the quicker or more clever thinker.

Flying or flight speed is not really useful in combat, combat speed, reaction time, combative reflexive movement and senses are important. Danny would have her frozen before she could attempt something like that and an attempt like that wouldn`t equal an automatic win, what happened during those snow wars that compare to Danny learning and mastering ice? His ice powers worked on Undergrowth and Danny has shown the ability to channel his cryokinesis ability.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave:

we're not talking about superman here, stop making that kind of comparison

his reflexes are never gonna be that superior to hers and he is defenitly not smarter than a computer, he would have to fuse himself with technus

and how can you that flight speed is not really useful in combat when thosee two character spend 90% of their time fighting in the air?

combat speed, reaction time, combative reflexive movement and senses are importan

well she she has superior reaction time and she is a whole world above danny when it comes to senses, I mean Jenny shows that has super hearing from the first episode by burning a hole into a disk that was about to hit her in the back of her head.

there ain't no danny beating that feat

I'm soo tired of reading about the stupid ice power that I'm gonna ignore any comment you make about that and treat it like trolling, but this:

His ice powers worked on Undergrowth and Danny has shown the ability to channel his cryokinesis ability.

the reason of why his powers wrked on undergrotwth is be cause he was a plant, she is a robot, there is a whole world of difference

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro:

He`s a good example in regards to the comparative misconception.

Jenny has made mistakes before and just because she`s a robot doesn`t automatically make her a genius.

Flight speed is traveling from Point A to Point B, when in combat the combatants get in close and launch their attacks at intensive speeds when in reaction and reflex not simply flying through the air.

Not really. Danny can sense things too and Danny has shown to be able to dodge or counter attacks in an evasive manner when in combat, it shows when he is fighting Vlad, Skulker, Walker and Technus. He is pretty clever and Technus might be clumsy or a bit way over his head but he is still very intelligent.

What feat exactly?

Trolling? Ignore? I`m only speaking the truth in regards to what Danny can do.

That logic doesn`t make much sense considering that Danny`s ice powers have worked on Nocturne`s sleepwalkers also who are not plant but have more so a corporeal body than anything else. Also why wouldn`t a robot be susceptible to extremely low tempatures especially to that of ice which is focused?

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave:

and danny has made mistakes too, and he is not a genius

what?

the only thing that danny can sense are ghost, anything eles is just reflexes

the super senses, danny has no enhanced sense, really sad

be cause she is a robt designed to fight in extreme conditions, and that includes cold like in the outer space (a cold they both can survive)

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By NeonGameWave

@shadowpro:

That is true but Danny is clever and learns from his mistakes.

You mentioned feat, I believe your talking about Jenny and you said no Danny would be able to beat or match a specific feat which I believe you are referring to Jenny.

That is true but his senses are still impressive, he has good reaction time.

This doesn`t mean Jenny would win with enhanced senses alone Danny has fought beings who have enhanced senses before and he learned to overcome opponents who outclass him in many ways.

But has Jenny been frozen before? And I don`t believe the ice ability Danny attained via his training with Frostbite as well as having this inner ability is the same as regular ice or cold conditions and the ability itself is pretty much energy based for the most part. Also Danny can still overshadow her although he doesn`t need to.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Jenny whoops dat a$$

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghostly Wail makes it a win for Danny both rounds, intangibility in round 2 just makes it unfair.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrunsmiley: um, how? Jenny seems MASSIVELY stronger than Danny... I'm not sure if he can compete with anything short of the perfected Ecto-Skeleton

Avatar image for royrodgersmcfreely
RoyRodgersMcFreely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jenny too OP.

Loading Video...

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

@mrunsmiley: um, how? Jenny seems MASSIVELY stronger than Danny... I'm not sure if he can compete with anything short of the perfected Ecto-Skeleton

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2wagxg/respect_danny_phantom/

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrunsmiley: okay thanks. now i see danny is hopelessly outmatched

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jenny

Slyze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Slyze

Hm...tough one. I kind of want to lean towards Jenny but idk

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Jenny stomps.

LavenderCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jenny is almost Powerpuff level.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XJ-9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This actually needs to be locked.

GothamCiti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny doesn't even have toon force...

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Jenny. Strength that's in the astronomical range, and speed fast enough to drag a monster to another galaxy in the beginning of an episode. Not even counting the vast array of weapons within her, Danny going intangible and staying that way would be his only option tbh.

SapphDragon95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 190

Dude, how about X9 from SAMURAI JACK vs. XJ-9?