Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ShadowPro

ok, here is the plot, what if..

the Kingpin

No Caption Provided

decides to become the kingping of crime in amity park?

he has all of his reseources, the hand, phil ans his hibglblin,,and everything he had before the superior spider-man take down shaowland.

he moved to amity park and now

Danny

No Caption Provided

has a year to take him dow with all his henchment, everything

Rules

• Danny can't posses him to leave the city
  • he can't go all otto on him and destroy everything
  • Danny can't kill him but kingpin and his men will try
  • Fisk along the way learns everything about his powers, personality and weaknesses
  • Danny's identity is secret, Fisk is a beloved mn in amity and he has to find out who the Kingpin is and vice versa, he has o find out who Danny Phantom is.
  • Danny must play it by the book and get him to justice., get him a trial and ll the burocratic crap there is in lae
  • He can confront him face to face once he knows wo he is. but he can't severely harm him, not his style anyway
  • Kingpin can hire every ghost hunter in the series including Valerie (she doesn't know his secret ID) and the guys in white, and buy tech from Vlad and team up with him

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You've stacked the odds too much. Danny's pretty strong, and has some really useful powers, but if Fisk knows everything about him, Jack, Maddie, Jazz, Sam, Tucker, they're all kidnapped. Their tech? Raided, replicated, and equipped to Hand ninja's. Said Ninja's? Already supernatural in nature, and a lot better trained than Danny.

It'll be a rehash of that time Vlad took over Amity, but the Kingpin isn't nearly so nice as Vlad, and is a lot more willing to attack/kill the people Danny cares about.

Danny's going to the Ghost Zone, leaving Amity, or otherwise not being much use against Fisk.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonsmith: you say the hand is supernatural like if they can actually hurt ghost, I actually wonder, can they? because I havent seen that much of them I know they bring people from the death and alll, but nt hurting being like danny

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you say the hand is supernatural like if they can actually hurt ghost, I actually wonder, can they? because I havent seen that much of them I know they bring people from the death and alll, but nt hurting being like danny

You did see the bit where I said Kingpin's going to raid the Fenton labs, right? In addition to the tech from Vlad, the Men in White, and various Ghost Hunters, the Hand are going to have more than enough tech to not just hurt, but kill Danny.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ShadowPro

@jonsmith: yes, I just wanted to know if they can actually do that, it would be cool

anyway I'll change things a bot so it would be more even

how about now?

TrueKing95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TrueKing95

Make this, evil future danny and he has a shot

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trueking95: eil dan would just simply go all superio spider-man destroying his place and there is no fun, beside I'd like to know what would danny do dealing with a real life threat,, a mobster, a real heavy weight of the organized crime taking over his city like mobsters do

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This is borderline spite.

Danny can't ghost wail to obliterate him, he can't possess him. And he has to book Kingpin who access to Vlad Masters, Val, and Skulker? Skulker hands him his ass 9/10.

Without these rules, Danny just ghost wails him to death

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathandgrim: in what universe does skulker have a chance? he never had, ever!

and that's the reason why I set those rules, the kingping doesn't have powers, or an armor, he is a mobsters, he couldn't beat him or anyother super in fight, let alone woth ,danny, but what he does is to turn the city into his own crime kingdom, and use supermercs to fight the hero, the way mobs do, he he turns the hero's life into a mess, that's how he fights them,

and without those rules there wouldn'tc be a fight, the spite would be on his favor, this way the fight is even since it's just like any other supe the kingpin has dealt with in the past, and it can always go either way

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems normally Dan would thrash KP, but with these rules lol.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Danny still wins it takes him a while.

Danny is smart and has a great supporting cast to help him beat the bad guys.

Even handicapped this badly Danny is still strong and versatile enough to pull this off. Dven without posession he can protect his friends and family. Plus Kingpin and his many can't touch him.

Have we all forgotten Danny's powers:

Energy Blast Power

Danger Sense

Duplication

Electricity Control

Energy Shield

Energy-Enhanced Strike

Flight

Force Field

Healing

Ice Control

Invisibility

Phasing / GhostPossession

Shape Shifter

Sonic Scream

Super Strength

Telekinesis

Throw in his genius parents sister and friends. Not to mention his rich girlfriend Sam.

Danny would beat Kingpin just like every other opponent. This doesn't even rank high on the list of opponents Danny has already taken down

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ShadowPro

@sunman: I didn't remember sam was rich XD hahahahaha

but for the record with vlad tech, they can actually touch him, remember he made val's ghost hunting gear a it gavehim a lot of trouble, image some like that in the hand, it would be worth the read

Avatar image for deactivated-5d39a38bf2071
deactivated-5d39a38bf2071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers