#1 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny at the end of Phantom Planet with all his powers and abilities

Invincible with all his powers and abilities

Who wins?

#2 Posted by ShadowPro (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanted to do this battle too, but after reading invincible's powers I thought it would be nearly imposible for danny to win, of course he doesn't lose eiether due to his intangibility but he can't possibly win

#3 Posted by Shiryu (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Give Danny his ecto-skeleton from Reign Storm and this fight suddenly becomes much more interesting.

#4 Posted by termiteone4ever (7177 posts) - - Show Bio

Invincible got this

#5 Posted by Ms. Omega (4432 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate if Danny can go intangable Invincible wont be able to touch him and Danny wont be able to dish out enough damage to hurt Invincible (the guy had a nuke blow up in his hands and survived diving through a planet causing it to blow up with out a scratch) The only way that either person can win is if Danny can manage to possess Invincible or if Invincible can blitz Danny while he is solid.

#6 Posted by Shiryu (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever: More often than not, yes.

#7 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10438 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on speed. IF this is current Mark with Morals off he just blitzes and pulls his head off. Blue suit denotes angry mark so I'll go with him.

#8 Posted by ColonelRunAway (370 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny has some defense against Mark with his intangibility, but his offense wouldn't even scratch the guy.

#9 Posted by Hyperlight (5701 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ms. Omega said:

Stalemate if Danny can go intangable Invincible wont be able to touch him and Danny wont be able to dish out enough damage to hurt Invincible (the guy had a nuke blow up in his hands and survived diving through a planet causing it to blow up with out a scratch) The only way that either person can win is if Danny can manage to possess Invincible or if Invincible can blitz Danny while he is solid.

#10 Posted by ShadowPro (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@shiryu said:

Give Danny his ecto-skeleton from Reign Storm and this fight suddenly becomes much more interesting.

no, danny still can't win maybe with the reality gauntlet, that would give him the win

#11 Edited by tparks (4867 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone list Danny Phantom's feats?

#12 Edited by ShadowPro (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks said:

Can someone list Danny Phantom's feats?

I could, I'd been preparing a respect to danny phantom thread but it will be pointless since none of his feats can be compared to invincible's feats so....

ps: the fact that the creator of this topic thought that danny could actually win this match proves that he thinks of him as an unbeatable character, I mean at least dan could win by BFR,but danny, only in the head of a fanboy

no offense intended, just saying that this is a missmatch

#13 Edited by Reactor (2516 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny possesses Invincible, flys to Thragg and then leaves Mark's body, goes intangible/invisible and watches Mark get slaughtered.

Let's be honest, if Danny fought smart, then realistically there's no way Mark can actually harm him. Only ecto weaponry has been shown to harm ghosts.

#14 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@reactor: Wait does he get his opponents memories when he possess them?

#15 Posted by Reactor (2516 posts) - - Show Bio

@reactor: Wait does he get his opponents memories when he possess them?

Not that I know of. If this is in response to Thragg, that whole scenario was a just a joke, I didn't mean that seriously

#16 Posted by Hyperlight (5701 posts) - - Show Bio

invincible doesnt have the power set to deal with danny. danny is much more likely to win than the other way around.

#17 Edited by ShadowPro (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperlight said:

invincible doesnt have the power set to deal with danny. danny is much more likely to win than the other way around.

doesn't matter how many powers does he have, he doesn't have niether the fire power nor the bruteforce, nor the speed, not even the durability to deal with invincible, I mean the name says it all, he is invincible

you are trying to justify an impossible winning by coming up with a ridiculous argument like danny has a larger roster of abilities, but none of his powers has proven to be anywhere near close to things mark can withstand E.I. flying through a whole planet and blow it up unscratched

only the reality gauntlet or at least the gem of form he could win

#18 Posted by Hyperlight (5701 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowpro: mark is way more powerful than danny on a physical level but my point is invincible doesn't have the power set to deal with danny because invincible will never touch danny if he doesn't want him to. he can also turn invisible/intangible and last time I checked mark senses aren't all that great. he just has to possess him than make him pull his guts out. dannys other powers wont help much because invincible is way to durable for that

its kind of like the thing fighting deadman... the thing doesn't have the power set to deal with someone like deadman because deadman can just possess him

#19 Posted by AonoSawada (140 posts) - - Show Bio

Invincible gonna bust Fenton up real bad here.

#20 Posted by Funsiized (3662 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate. Invincible can't touch Danny, and Danny can't put down Invincible.

#21 Posted by Reactor (2516 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowpro: mark is way more powerful than danny on a physical level but my point is invincible doesn't have the power set to deal with danny because invincible will never touch danny if he doesn't want him to. he can also turn invisible/intangible and last time I checked mark senses aren't all that great. he just has to possess him than make him pull his guts out. dannys other powers wont help much because invincible is way to durable for that

its kind of like the thing fighting deadman... the thing doesn't have the power set to deal with someone like deadman because deadman can just possess him

Exactly. For all intents and purposes, Danny's invulnerable to Invincible so long as he chooses, and Invincible has no defense against possession. Danny could just make him fly into the sun, rip his guts out, or even drop him in the phantom zone. Assuming morals off, of course.

#22 Posted by ShadowPro (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@reactor: your post was a joke, right?

yeah, that's turth but the guy so fast that he can move and his girlfriend won't even notice, so it would be Stalemate if danny in invisible and intangible before he starts moving, wich would be kinda plot

#23 Posted by Hyperlight (5701 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowpro: the only way invincible wins is via speed blits. danny on the other hand can be untouchable and undetectable to mark for the entire fight. he is wayy faster than danny will ever be. but speed and strngth only work if you can connect, which he can only do by speed blitz

#24 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12019 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny should damn near stomp....Possession anyone? Ghostly wail? Doppelgangers?

#25 Posted by ShadowPro (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: danny can0t stomp, he can't hurt him , he's outmatched in strenght, speed, and durability

#26 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny

#27 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12019 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: danny can0t stomp, he can't hurt him , he's outmatched in strenght, speed, and durability

too bad Invincible can't touch the kid and if he does he can get possessed....which is end game...you do know what you're talking about right? Ghost vs not a ghost? Who did you think was going to win?

#28 Posted by dondave (36408 posts) - - Show Bio

Fenton