Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ShadowPro

Danny Phantom vs Ichigo Kurosaki

first round danny has a normal katana

secod round danny has the soul shrdder, thy know about their enemies.

fullbring ichigo fight in amity park, vic by ko, submission or incap

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread... I am... conflicted..

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really don't know. I'm going with Phantom. His Ghost Scream was ic a city-level atack.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Oreo Ranger ichigo!

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna go with the Power Ranger.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ShadowPro

@marshall_long said:

Gonna go with the Power Ranger.

really? you know this is the weakest version of him, that's why I chose him , because he doesn't have the same power as other incarnations

although none pf them has a defense against the soul shredder

Date_Masamune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Date_Masamune

I'll go with Ichigo if I remember Danny Phantom doesn't really have good combat speed or good durability neither.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By theONEtaichou

SPITE...

Ichigo raises his spiritual pressure and ko's Danny :p

Besides that Danny is outclassed, seriously outclassed!

good day

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro: He's not as weak as you seem to think...

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Funsiized

FillerBringer Ichigo Takes this..but barely.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By StrictlyAnime

Ichigo's Speed > Danny's Speed Ichigo leaves after images just like he does in Bankai.

No Caption Provided

Ichigo's Power > Danny's Power Ichigo is easily a building buster

Check out 10:45, I don't think Danny could take that kick unless he goes intangible very quickly.

10:55 Fullbring Getsuga Tenshou, said to be fast by Tsukishima, and the explosion easily destroys a multi story building

Since when is Danny's ghostly wail city level? @frocharocha

Danny also loses a lot of power after doing it

Loading Video...

Danny's only advantage is his intangibility.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ShadowPro

@strictlyanime:

what's there to elive danny isn't

in fact this ichigo pretty much on the same level

Check out 10:45, I don't think Danny could take that kick unless he goes intangible very quickly.

you kidding? that's nothing for danny, he has taken worst blows than that

besides if he tries to kick him this is pretty much what would hapen

for the record that works by instinct

10:55 Fullbring Getsuga Tenshou, said to be fast by Tsukishima, and the explosion easily destroys a multi story building

that getsuga didn't destroyed anybuilding, tsukishima deflected and it exploded in the floor, and it was such a big attack, his ghost shield could take

weel let's see, he has intangibility, invisbility,force field, ice powers, body manipulation (even some density manipulation), he has more brute strenght than this ichigo, durability and the soul shredder, whichi mean just one cut and ichigo is BFRed

Since when is Danny's ghostly wail city level?@frocharocha

you are outdated, that was season 2 danny, season 3 danny doesn't have that problem

@date_masamune said:

I'll go with Ichigo if I remember Danny Phantom doesn't really have good combat speed or good durability neither.

speed no, durability, he has way more than this ichigo

@theonetaichou said:

SPITE...

good day

does anything in your argument have logic?

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By StrictlyAnime

@shadowpro said:

@strictlyanime:

what's there to elive danny isn't

in fact this ichigo pretty much on the same level

you kidding? that's nothing for danny, he has taken worst blows than that

besides if he tries to kick him this is pretty much what would hapen

for the record that works by instinct

that getsuga didn't destroyed anybuilding, tsukishima deflected and it exploded in the floor, and it was such a big attack, his ghost shield could take

weel let's see, he has intangibility, invisbility,force field, ice powers, body manipulation (even some density manipulation), he has more brute strenght than this ichigo, durability and the soul shredder, whichi mean just one cut and ichigo is BFRed

Since when is Danny's ghostly wail city level?@frocharocha

you are outdated, that was season 2 danny, season 3 danny doesn't have that problem

@date_masamune said:

speed no, durability, he has way more than this ichigo

@theonetaichou said:

SPITE...

good day

does anything in your argument have logic?

Someone raising their spiritual pressure can cause put pressure on a person's body, high enough and it will totally destroy the person, Aizen has demonstrated this, though it only works on normal beings, so if Danny goes Human for a second hes in trouble

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime:

Someone raising their spiritual pressure can cause put pressure on a person's body, high enough and it will totally destroy the person, Aizen has demonstrated this, though it only works on normal beings, so if Danny goes Human for a second hes in trouble

saying that if Danny goes Human for a second is just mere speculation

besides when the hell on earth has he done such thing in a batlte? when he increases his reiatsu is not to destroy somebody with it, besided aizen with the houryouku has a power WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY above power ranger ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime: Not necessarily, it depends on the beings spiritual pressure in general. Hence why Ichigo was feeling so pressured from Kenpachi, or that all the hollows just died when coming near Starrk.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime: Not necessarily, it depends on the beings spiritual pressure in general. Hence why Ichigo was feeling so pressured from Kenpachi, or that all the hollows just died when coming near Starrk.

QFT

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurosaki wins.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:

Kurosaki wins.

I can't see a reason why

Faster, better reaction time, more skilled

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque:

danny has equal reaction time, is more durable, very skilled and has more fire power

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta go with Danny.

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Danny all that skilled with a sword? I kinda think Ichigo has him beat in swordsmanship. Then with speed and afterimage shenanigans on top of getsuga tenshou I've gotta give this to ichigo. I will say Danny's ice and ghostly wail will be super difficult for Ichigo to overcome though, along with Danny's other ghost powers. Also, for those mentioning spiritual pressure, I may just be an idiot, but does fullbringer Ichigo have spiritual pressure? And if he does I kinda doubt it would be enough to incapacitate anyone.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque:

danny has equal reaction time, is more durable, very skilled and has more fire power

Prove it.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loumast said:

Is Danny all that skilled with a sword? I kinda think Ichigo has him beat in swordsmanship. Then with speed and afterimage shenanigans on top of getsuga tenshou I've gotta give this to ichigo. I will say Danny's ice and ghostly wail will be super difficult for Ichigo to overcome though, along with Danny's other ghost powers. Also, for those mentioning spiritual pressure, I may just be an idiot, but does fullbringer Ichigo have spiritual pressure? And if he does I kinda doubt it would be enough to incapacitate anyone.

Yes, Danny has pretty decent swordsmanship.. probably every bit as good as Ichigo's.

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loumast: To be fair, Ichigo is terribad at swordsmanship compared to most characters

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 juiceboks  Moderator

@loumast: To be fair, Ichigo is terribad at swordsmanship compared to most characters

Mhm. So he makes up for it with speed and spiritual power.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Pretty much, but in terms of sword skill... Well, he has almost no training, he pretty much just swings his sword. If you had him in human mode with a sword vs a bunch of comic fighters, he could just get bear mauled, even if you made speed and strength even.

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By loumast

@dratini1331: Well by the fullbring arc I'd say he has decent training. Urahara, Zangetsu, the vizards, tensa zangetsu and the fullbringers. I'm not saying he's an expert, no way. but he's proficient enough to stand up to a non master. You are entirely correct in saying he speed blitzes everything to make up for the lack of skill and keep up with the experts though.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loumast said:

@carter_esque: Hmm... episode where this is demonstrated plox?

Go to Youtube and look up Danny Phantom fights then lemme know what you think.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@dratini1331 Exactly. Which is one of the things that constantly irks me about Bleach and the direction Kubo decided to take it. Ichigo is supposed to be (arguably) the most powerful character in the series but he's the absolute worst fighter in terms of skill. He could have devoted a chapter or two to training with Byakuya or Renji. But nope, lets just make him faster and no one will know the difference!

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loumast: Yeah, I'd say he's pretty average. The thing is, most named characters have a tendency to be masters or something close to it. But yeah, he has lots of experience now, but still.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ShadowPro

@carter_esque:

simple, during the episode fright night he dodges the pendulums traps inside Pariah Dark's castle, in a very spider-man fashion real quick just like ichigo and if I had an animated gif I'll show you but you can watch that online

durability

well he has survived lighting bolts and a building falling on top of him after he goes human with no more damage than a few scratches, punches from his older self who was holding back but still was a going pretty hard on him, he is barely phased by getting brutally attacked by a giant nutcracker

and he has taken any kind of punches and blast through wall like all the time with no injury

those are just a few

and the fire power is certantly bigger than this ichigo

@loumast said:

Is Danny all that skilled with a sword? .

No Caption Provided

this answers you question?

ichigo certantly is more skill in the use of sword, though, but still dany does have skill with the sword

Then with speed and afterimage shenanigans on top of getsuga tenshou I've gotta give this to ichigo.

that getsuga tenshu is not a big thing, and if ichigo tries the afterimage trick that involves surrounding him he ca just do this to keep him at bay

No Caption Provided

@juiceboks said:

@dratini1331 Exactly. Which is one of the things that constantly irks me about Bleach and the direction Kubo decided to take it. Ichigo is supposed to be (arguably) the most powerful character in the series but he's the absolute worst fighter in terms of skill. He could have devoted a chapter or two to training with Byakuya or Renji. But nope, lets just make him faster and no one will know the difference!

XD and no one will know the difference

those are gif BTW

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque:

simple, during the episode fright night he dodges the pendulums traps inside Pariah Dark's castle, in a very spider-man fashion real quick just like ichigo and if I had an animated gif I'll show you but you can watch that online

durability

well he has survived lighting bolts and a building falling on top of him after he goes human with no more damage than a few scratches, punches from his older self who was holding back but still was a going pretty hard on him, he is barely phased by getting brutally attacked by a giant nutcracker

and he has taken any kind of punches and blast through wall like all the time with no injury

those are just a few

@loumast said:

No Caption Provided

ichigo certantly is more skill in the use of sword, though, but still dany does have skill with the sword

Then with speed and afterimage shenanigans on top of getsuga tenshou I've gotta give this to ichigo.

that getsuga tenshu is not a big thing, and if ichigo tries the afterimage trick that involves surrounding him he ca just do this to keep him at bay

No Caption Provided

@juiceboks said:

XD and no one will know the difference

Excellent, detailed post. After seeing this, now I'm leaning more toward Danny.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque:

Excellent, detailed post. After seeing this, now I'm leaning more toward Danny.

thanks!

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro: Thank you for the Vlad Danny fight gif. Has me second guessing my decision, but I still think ichigo takes it. It's just gotten incredibly harder for Ichigo though, and at this point, rather than speed blitzing type of win I am leaning more toward Ichigo wearing Danny out. Danny does seem as though he could dodge and counter many of Ichigo's moves, even keep up with him in some ways. Still the speed would be on Ichigo's side. Ichigo may only be able to get a hit or two in now and then, but I don't think Danny would be able to get many in if any at all. I'm tempted to say Ichigo is a better strategist, but that may not be true, so I won't use that a reason, just a thought to be put out there should you think otherwise. But yes, I think Danny will use up too much energy and revert. I believe Ichigo could be forced to revert as well, but I don't think he'd be expending that much energy.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ShadowPro
@loumast said:

@shadowpro: Thank you for the Vlad Danny fight gif. Has me second guessing my decision, but I still think ichigo takes it. It's just gotten incredibly harder for Ichigo though, and at this point, rather than speed blitzing type of win I am leaning more toward Ichigo wearing Danny out. Danny does seem as though he could dodge and counter many of Ichigo's moves, even keep up with him in some ways. Still the speed would be on Ichigo's side. Ichigo may only be able to get a hit or two in now and then, but I don't think Danny would be able to get many in if any at all. I'm tempted to say Ichigo is a better strategist, but that may not be true, so I won't use that a reason, just a thought to be put out there should you think otherwise. But yes, I think Danny will use up too much energy and revert. I believe Ichigo could be forced to revert as well, but I don't think he'd be expending that much energy.

danny can exert himself at peak capacity for about 24 hour before getting tired enough to revert and yet have strenght enough to transform a second time anf fight a giant monster space craft as seen in reality trip and after that he waslittle tired, so he would pretty much last longer than ichigo if he is not tko

also saying ting like "I think Danny will use up too much energy and revert. I believe Ichigo could be forced to revert as well, but I don't think he'd be expending that much energy." that's just speculation, not anargument

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro: Sorry, I'm not as read up on Danny as I should be I suppose. Really wasn't aware of the 24 hour thing... I'll have to give that movie a watch again. I was using the fact that Danny has shown to revert from using too much power while Ichigo... I don't believe has with his full level fullbring. Also, what Danny has that can really hit Ichigo are pretty intensive iirc. I don't think I mentioned in any of my arguments Danny's ability to clone himself, which he can indeed do well enough near the end. Since I don't know as much as I should about Danny though I'll refrain from saying anything for sure for a few days unless there is more input, but perhaps we could agree this would be a pretty drawn out battle?

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ShadowPro

@loumast said:

@shadowpro: Sorry, I'm not as read up on Danny as I should be I suppose. Really wasn't aware of the 24 hour thing... I'll have to give that movie a watch again. I was using the fact that Danny has shown to revert from using too much

that was at the begining of the series, at the end it only happend when he was assault by powerfull ghosts like vortex, and yet he wasn't even ko

power while Ichigo... I don't believe has with his full level fullbring. Also, what Danny has that can really hit Ichigo are pretty intensive iirc. I don't think I mentioned in any of my arguments Danny's ability to clone himself, which he can indeed do well enough near the end.

he coul, barely though

but perhaps we could agree this would be a pretty drawn out battle?

it sure would

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo completely stomps, this isn't even funny.

Only on Comicvine would people think this is a close battle.

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ximpossibrux: you d realize that ichigo fullbring is the weakest ichigo second to human ichigo right? so yes this is a close battle since he doesn't have the power of a shinigami

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By theONEtaichou

@shadowpro said:

@strictlyanime:

saying that if Danny goes Human for a second is just mere speculation

besides when the hell on earth has he done such thing in a batlte? when he increases his reiatsu is not to destroy somebody with it, besided aizen with the houryouku has a power WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY above power ranger ichigo

I think you missed it... even ghosts can be paralysed by immense spiritual presence. You would know this if you read/watched Bleach, Ichigo was paralyzed by Kenpachi in the SS Invasion, Aizen paralyzed Grimmjow etc and they were not in human form... all Ichigo would have to do is raise his spiritual power and Danny would go down.

@carter_esque: let me change your mind... another thing that has been left out is that DP show suffers from mild toonforce as well. Tucker and Sam survive things they shouldn't, The Fenton house has been destroyed and no one hurt, hell the Danny's father has blown himself up and nothing... there is a mild toonery that runs through the show.

@carter_esque said:

@shadowpro said:

@carter_esque:

durability

... let us start with the fact that Fright Knight is just poor, the spiderman fashion is below Ichigo bankai fight in SS arc, and while Ichigo is not at the Aizen levels he was before he lost his spirit powers he is still beyond the SS arc, he is way too fast for Danny.

But here is the proof from Fright Knight episode: http://nicktoons.nick.com/videos/clip/fright-knight-full-episode.html (problems loading it so here is the url for the episode). Danny is outclassed in speed.

As for lightning bolts, Tucker has been shocked iirc as well so I call bs on durability inference from bolts. His older self has nothing to suggest he could take Ichigo as well, Ichigo's durability is pretty high, being crashed into buildings, the fight with Ichigo and Grimmjow where Tousen showed up is leagues above any physical fight Danny has ever endured, nor the show has shown. It's not the show's fault, it is aimed at children after all so the violence is toned down hence the toonery that sometimes occurs.

Loading Video...

those blasts are pathetic... here s an amv (sorry I'm struggling to find the episode but you can watch the actual fight http://www.watchcartoononline.com/bleach-episode-366-english-subbed) and the speeds and fire power there outclasses Danny by a mile and a half. Watching the actual episode itself will dispel any notion that Danny has a chance. Too much speed, too much power = Danny defeat. Especially the sword slash is too much for Danny let alone the getsugatensho

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

...Danny is not skilled with a sword, Vlad actually is and all Danny did were basic strikes. Anyone can do that, it's actually PIS on Vlad's side not an argument for Danny. Worse is Ichigo has displayed sword skill and power throughout various arc that is beyond just slash. Not forgetting that Ichigo fights way faster than Vlad = Danny is defeated again.

As for the omnishield, takes too long. The after images is not just for confusion but as shown in the video he is attacking Ginjo, Ichigo won't just flank Danny and wait like the ghosts in the gif. Not taking into account that Ichigo could tank that anyway since no name ghosts no sold that to Danny but were just knocked back/out. Again Danny has no defense nor offense to win against Ichigo.

Ichigo wins...

good day

EDIT: Just realized its only Fullbringer Ichigo... dang I messed up. Forgive me... my arguments stand though using the video provided by StrictlyAnme.

good day

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skills? please, he's ichigo:

No Caption Provided

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonetaichou:

...Danny is not skilled with a sword, Vlad actually is and all Danny did were basic strikes. Anyone can do that, it's actually PIS on Vlad's side not an argument for Danny. Worse is Ichigo has displayed sword skill and power throughout various arc that is beyond just slash. Not forgetting that Ichigo fights way faster than Vlad = Danny is defeated again.

puh-lease, ichigo has no actual sword skill, as they said, he just do speddblitz and cuts what he can, and what's there to belive vlad has better sword skill than danny? besides half DP's villains have losted for PIS, is something so obvious that there is no point in sayng that

As for the omnishield, takes too long. The after images is not just for confusion but as shown in the video he is attacking Ginjo, Ichigo won't just flank Danny and wait like the ghosts in the gif. Not taking into account that Ichigo could tank that anyway since no name ghosts no sold that to Danny but were just knocked back/out. Again Danny has no defense nor offense to win against Ichigo.

first of all that was the first time he used it, and after that he has done repulsion fields faster and stronger than that, also you are really going o use a video game for your argument? epic mental flat, that's not even cannon

besides to make the after images he has to move several times, just logn enough for him to oul his repulsion field

EDIT: Just realized its only Fullbringer Ichigo... dang I messed up. Forgive me... my arguments stand though using the video provided by StrictlyAnme.

ok, no problem, But I'm keeping my responses just to keep this going

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers