Danny Phantom vs Hellhounds (Supernatural)

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ShadowPro

Danny Phantom

No Caption Provided

Hellhounds (Supernatural)

No Caption Provided

this is a simple question, can Danny phantom beat one of the most fearsome creatures in the supernatural universe? we know he can't deal with dean but can he deal with the hellhounds?

First round one hellhound no pre all ramdom

second round 5 hellhounds 2 hours prep

third round a pack of 20 and Crowley's hellhound wich is bigger and meaner

to make things more personal they are after his family

fight in Amity Park

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny can't deal with Dean? Unless Dean has some serious prep then that ain't so. And i'm pretty sure Danny could handle a few hellhounds, maybe not a lot of them.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny can't deal with Dean? Unless Dean has some serious prep then that ain't so. And i'm pretty sure Danny could handle a few hellhounds, maybe not a lot of them.

in the dean vs danny thread I made it was clear danny would lose even if he is not ruled by the supernatural weakneses after all he is a pro and has the first blade that kills anything

but to the topic how can he deal with invisible flesh eating visious monsters like these? only demons can see them, that's his first obstacle

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Dean could only beat Danny if he had the gun or knife that kill everything or enough prep time to set up a ghost trap. Without those advantages he isn't a match for Danny in any way, shape or form.

I think Danny has the feats to beat the hounds. Their invisibility is the biggest problem, really, providing he can't see them. Danny can use flight and intangibility to keep himself safe while spamming ectoplasm until he inevitably wins. And he's got back up powers. Including invisibility.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Dean could only beat Danny if he had the gun or knife that kill everything or enough prep time to set up a ghost trap. Without those advantages he isn't a match for Danny in any way, shape or form.

humans have got the best of him before, but we can take that to the other topic, lets focus on who let the dogs out

I think Danny has the feats to beat the hounds. Their invisibility is the biggest problem, really, providing he can't see them. Danny can use flight and intangibility to keep himself safe while spamming ectoplasm until he inevitably wins. And he's got back up powers. Including invisibility.

spamming ectoplasm? you mean like trhowing like goo? cus' he can't do that if you mean the ghost ray well keep in mind the hellhounds ca be hurt only by salt and iron amd spaming ghost rays is not really a good tactic, is not like they are going to stay put they are human like smartm also given they are meant to drag souls to hell I don't see why they couldn't se hiim even invisible

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JustSomeRandomKid

@silverrings: In his show Danny seemed to be able to see ghosts that were invisible. Of course that could just be bad writing

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Silverrings

@justsomerandomkid Bad writing or not, if it's true then it's true. Danny should be able to win this, really. Too many powers.

@shadowpro What's Dean gonna do to Danny without the gun, knife or prep? Punch him? The ghost ray is ectoplasm, and spamming is a perfectly good tactic as long as it keeps the hounds away from him. There is no reason at all that i know of to believe that the hounds could see Danny if he was invisible, and that's hardly their biggest problem. Danny can fly and phase, not to mention everything else, meaning he can make it impossible for the hounds to hurt him. Also, see above. Danny is able to see people in spite of their invisibility. Danny fo' the win. I'm out.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also what's stopping Danny from freezing them in almost in breakable ecto ice? Or the ghostly wail? Or just posses one and let them all kill each other trying to find the traitor???

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justsomerandomkid said:

Also what's stopping Danny from freezing them in almost in breakable ecto ice? Or the ghostly wail? Or just posses one and let them all kill each other trying to find the traitor???

Damn, Danny's got even more tricks up his sleeve than i first thought. He's really got this.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justsomerandomkid: no he didn't I saw the 52 issues and ghost were always visibles, unless they turned invisble which could be noted by the viewer by the lines and even though he could see invisible

@shadowpro What's Dean gonna do to Danny without the gun, knife or prep? Punch him? The ghost ray is ectoplasm, and spamming is a perfectly good tactic as long as it keeps the hounds away from him. There is no reason at all that i know of to believe that the hounds could see Danny if he was invisible, and that's hardly their biggest problem. Danny can fly and phase, not to mention everything else, meaning he can make it impossible for the hounds to hurt him. Also, see above. Danny is able to see people in spite of their invisibility. Danny fo' the win. I'm out.

I told you take the dean and danny thing to the other topic and let's not deviant this one

and as for the spamming, have you ever seen him do that, use an strategy like that?

I can't recall danny firing a ghost ray at a target he can't see, but then again they were always visible, so lets assume he would, still he doesn't know how many of them are or where are they, he could be spaming ghost ray to whatever is front of him and get attack from behind

also calling ghost rays ectoplasm is wrong, plasmius and skulker had said before they are plasma rays

and no he can't see invisible,

how is he gonna freeze them if he doesn't know where they are? the most he could do is a snowfall on the floor so he can see their paws (using his brain and ice powers), that is an argument not spamming ghost rays, and he rarely uses his ghostly wail and again, how the hell is he going to posses one if he can't see them?

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro: Issues? What in the.. I'm talking about the show. Snowfall??? Why wouldn't he just freeze the entire place??? Ghostly wail doesn't need a target he doesn't actually have to aim...

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither dean nor the hellhounds are beating danny any time soon.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dean gets stomped by Danny unless he has his special hax gear, and the hounds don't have much of a chance, either. Danny has far too many powers to lose. These aren't fair fights, really.

Also, the ghost ray is ectoplasm, along with the ghosts themselves, as stated by in the show by Danny's mum, and Danny's own DNA, hence his control over it. The ghost ray is sometimes referred to as other things, though, like energy beam, plasma beam, ecto-energy beam, etc.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ShadowPro

@justsomerandomkid said:

@shadowpro: Issues? What in the.. I'm talking about the show. Snowfall??? Why wouldn't he just freeze the entire place??? Ghostly wail doesn't need a target he doesn't actually have to aim...

and what would he get with freezing the place? those are demonic dogs, I don'tthink they will just get there frozen, they will easily break the ice but with snow on the ground he can see where they are and use his ghost ray, and what's there t believe the ghostly wail is gonna work? in case you didn't notice he does have to aim as the attack goes straight forward like

@silverrings said:

Dean gets stomped by Danny unless he has his special hax gear, and the hounds don't have much of a chance, either. Danny has far too many powers to lose. These aren't fair fights, really.

what part of take the dean thing to the other topic you don't get? besides are you retarded? he is the godamm dean winchester he is now a demon and always has special gear,aka the first blade

the number of powers doesn't matter if he gets mauled in the neck by them something he won't be able to stop since he won't be able to see them in the first place

Also, the ghost ray is ectoplasm, along with the ghosts themselves, as stated by in the show by Danny's mum, and Danny's own DNA, hence his control over it. The ghost ray is sometimes referred to as other things, though, like energy beam, plasma beam, ecto-energy beam, etc.

the ghosts are ectoplasmic energy but as said by vlad who know as musch if not more than the fentons the ghost ray is plasma, the ectoplasm is the goo and when you come with things like "and Danny's own DNA, hence his control over it." you kinda sound like a fanboy who tries to sound smart

in fact given the lack of actual explonation on what a ghost ray is there is nothing there to prove you are right -neither I'm- so don't keep with that, stick to the fight, if you insist on that

No Caption Provided

ps: see what you make me do? you made me bring the memes

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro: The ice can only be broken by ecto rays or things ecto related thats why it's usually a kinda OP ability for Phantom. He could just fly up and look down and use the Ghostly Wail, it goes in all directions it's not a concentrated blast

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By myerlanski

Danny has got this. The only reason that I gave it to dean in the other thread because he had the knife, prep, etc but also because Danny was still regulated to the same rules as the Supernatural universe...like getting shot with rock salt, iron...also Dean had access to the things that affect ghost from Danny's universe...but I would give it to Danny over Dean with just the knife and prep...

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro: The ice can only be broken by ecto rays or things ecto related thats why it's usually a kinda OP ability for Phantom. He could just fly up and look down and use the Ghostly Wail, it goes in all directions it's not a concentrated blast

OH MY GLOB

What's there to believe onñy "ecto things" can break the ice? and the GW doesn't not go in all direction it attacks what is in front, see the season finale and you'll see the he has to aim to attack al of the ghosts he captured

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro: That's what i was talking about with all directions. When I said all directions I meant all directions in front of him, you were making it sound like its a concentrated beam. Like i said all he has to do is fly up, look down, and let it rip. The ice thing you can look it up yourself, or ask around im to lazy to do it for you

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny's DNA is merged with ectoplasm, making him half ghost, giving him his ghost powers. So, what i said is correct. Danny's DNA being merged with ectoplasm is what gives him his control over it. Nothing to argue there. Danny isn't getting mauled by anything seeing as he can both fly and phase, along with everything else he can do, making this close to a stomp. This fight, and the fight with Dean, aren't fair unless you tip the scales in favour of the Supernatural side to an unfair degree. Clearly all these other people think the same thing.

Not that it matters, because you resorted to insults, making you seem like a stroppy child and invalidating your opinion. Why would i want to comment on a thread made by someone who is rude to me? I wouldn't. I'm done.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#20  Edited By SC  Moderator