Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Edgeworth_11
No Caption Provided

X-Men #20Round one is H2h only in a jungle and they are 100 feet apart.

Round two is Dani before she lost her powers vs Storm. They start 20 feet apart. Dani also has bow and arrows.

Round three is Dani with Valkaryie powers vs Storm starting 100 feet apart.

No Caption Provided
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Round 1 H2H - Storm.

Dani is a good fighter. I liked her battle with Sugarman recently and her throw-down with Hope, but Storm has better showings in h2h, and has either held her own or defeated fighters who were more skilled and/or experienced than Dani.

Round 2 - Powers & Weapon- Storm

If this is Dani with her ability to project her opponents greatest fears to them, a powerless Storm had a strong enough will to break free of Dani's powers before. Storm's powers could KO Dani very easily and quickly.

Round 3 - Valkyrie Dani- Storm

I don't see a defense to Storm's powers here for Dani. Even with Brightwind to give her flight she won't make it past Storm's winds and can still be taken down by lightning, among other attack options.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Round 1 H2H - Storm.

Dani is a good fighter. I liked batte with Sugarman recently and her throwdown wiith Hope, but Storm has better showings in h2h, and has either held her own or defeated fighters who were more skilled and/or experienced than Dani.

If this is Dani with her ability to project her opponents greatest fears to them, a powerless Storm had a strong enough will to break free of Dani's powers before. Storm's powers could KO Dani very easily and quickly.

I don't see a defense to Storm's powers here for Dani. Even with Brightwind to give her flight she won't make it past Storm's winds and can still be taken down by lightning, among other attack options.

This

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Roddy010

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Round 1 H2H - Storm.

Dani is a good fighter. I liked batte with Sugarman recently and her throwdown wiith Hope, but Storm has better showings in h2h, and has either held her own or defeated fighters who were more skilled and/or experienced than Dani.

This

These...:P

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@Roddy010 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Round 1 H2H - Storm.

This

those..
babylinkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By babylinkz

them

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pooty

that

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By dernman

Yea she would break free but Danni would only need  to fool her a few seconds to put an arrow in her head. 
Devil Advocate not my opinion.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Round 1 H2H - Storm.

Dani is a good fighter. I liked her battle with Sugarman recently and her throw-down with Hope, but Storm has better showings in h2h, and has either held her own or defeated fighters who were more skilled and/or experienced than Dani.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By termiteone4ever

@Roddy010 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Round 1 H2H - Storm.

This

Agree

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Godabed

Round 1 H2H - Storm.

Storm, and I'd say easily.  The fight that sticks in my mind the most is Dani vs. Hope, and they were on par, and looked worst for wear.  But she is very well trained. But Storm has better h2h feats than Dani, also spent a lot of time in the savage land and jungles of africa she has the advantage.

IDK you'd have to be specific as to which powers, her illusion power, valkeyrie powers, cosmic powers dani??? Which one? Powers wise both Illusion powers, and Valkeyrie Dani could lose hard.  Giving her Asgardian durability does help a lot though but doesn't give her resistence to Storm's powers. Storm could BFR her with a thought. Cosmic Dani would win hands down.

^ for results.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LordOfFate

Why would Storm fight her heir apparent? LOL

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Lord Shiva said:

Why would Storm fight her heir apparent? LOL

LOL....true. I have always seen Dani this way. She is like the 2000's rebel Storm from the 80's.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#14  Edited By jhazzroucher

I also think that Storm would win against dani moonstar on each scenario.