• 131 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Edited by Dane (10474 posts) - - Show Bio

Premise

Hell yeah. It's that time again ladies and gentlemen. I have come up with another fantastic challenge for you to all creatively overcome. As per usual, the challenge itself shall remain unknown until after you have built your ideal team. This time around you will get 3 characters so you can assume a very great challenge indeed. Though this may sound easy, this time I am imposing a new rule, that is no one may use an item that grants an easy win over a character of great durability. So you won't be able to use Lightsabers or M-Blades ;(
 
But on the plus side, you get to bring 2 buddies along this time ;)
 
As usual, post your ideal squad in the thread here and I'll review it asap. If you have any questions, please also post them in the thread as the answer I give may benefit others too. 
 
 Good luck guys and girls :D
 

Rules

-You must build a team of 3. Yourself and 2 other viners must choose 1 power, 1 ability and 1 special item. You will control all 3 characters against an unknown opposition. You will have access to 3 months training with a character of your choosing.
 

Powers

-You may not use powers that include: 
Physical attributes above Spider-Man.
Magic or reality warping.
Probability altering (good or bad luck).
Illusion Casting.
Healing Factor above Wolverines.
Intangibility.
Invisibility.
Flight.
Durability equal to or above Luke Cage.
Telepathy or Telekinesis.
Force Fields.
Pheromones.
Tele-dismemberment. 
 

Items

-You may not use items that grant the user: 
Additional powers that exceed the accepted powers threshold (Mjolnir, Iron Man's Suit).
An easy win over a character with high-end durability (A Lightsaber, Muramasa Blade, etc).
An easy solution to combat situations (Mr. X's mind, Midnighter's battle computer, etc).
Anything that would grant an easy win over a Spider-Man level character. 
-The items you equip will be the only items you have for the scenario.
-You may not loot enemies or procure weapons from the environment itself. 
-Items that help you use your powers like Cyclop's visor or a few deck's of cards for Gambit are free.
-In addition to special items, you may have 2 sidearms or 25 thrown weapons. 
-In addition to special items, you may have 1 large firearm (assault rifle, sniper rifle, shotgun, etc) or 2 mid-sized firearms (sub-machine guns, etc)
-In addition to special items, you may have 2 melee weapons of standard materials.
-In addition to special items, you may also have armor to the grade of standard kevlar in a design of your choosing.
 

Abilities

-You may not use abilities that allow you to:
Gain experience beyond the span of a human life. Be reasonable here, there are plenty of highly skilled mortals to draw upon.
Somehow exceed the limitations of your physical attributes. For example, a regular human cannot perform Captain America's acrobatic feats as he isn't physically agile enough.
 

Trainer

-Your trainer may not telepathically fast-track your learning. Earn it under your own steam. 
-You may choose any character from fiction to help you master your new powers and abilities or teach you some of their expertise.
-During the training period you will live in luxurious Stark Tower and have access to the Danger Room from the X-Mansion which will be built into the floor below your accommodation.

 

Scenario


Alright you glorious slags, time for some wetwork.
 
Since X-Force has been sent into the future, Cyclops needs someone outside his usual circle to handle a little 'job'. To this end he has had Emma Frost contact you telepathically and she has given you the name, face and location of a target. She makes it very clear that the body count and collateral damage are completely irrelevant in her eyes. Whether you have to stones to pull the trigger here is up to you. Either way, you gather 2 of your teammates and set out to fulfill your objective: Kill Graydon Creed. 
 
How you do this is 100% up to you. For transport, you will have access to a QuinJet, though a member of your team must have piloting expertise to use it. Otherwise you're taking business class, sunshine.
 
 

As was earlier suggested, Creed will be holed up inside the heavily fortified Leeds Castle. I strongly suggest checking out the linked article as it has panoramic views from both sides of the Castle, interior grounds and surrounding grasslands/forest.
 
Sounds easy huh? Creed doesn't even have any powers. Slight snag however, he has recently raided Mr. Sinister's cloning facility and programmed some familiar faces to become supremely loyal to his cause. Yes, the exact same basic plot device I used in the Part Deux scenario, surprise b#tches. The only other catches are you will not have any kind schematic for the castle. Only the information that appears on the Wikipedia article. You can safely assume however, that Creed himself is inside the main part of the castle. He may be found in the study. The room is lined with adamantium and the door may only be opened with the correct key.
 
 
And now, for your...
 

Enemies


 



 
-Please consider all Purifiers to be patrolling as guards unless otherwise stated.
-The clones have all of the intelligence, skill, powers and experience of their counterparts.
-They will all work together and none of their powers will harm each other. 
 
 
Bridge House:
3 Purifiers with Archangel's Wings. (circling above the castle grounds, 200 feet in the air)
25 Purifiers with Assault Rifles, Sidearms and 2 Grenades.
Kimura 
X-23
Wither
Razorfist

Castle Grounds:
2 Purifiers with Flamethrowers and Jet Packs.
25 Purifiers with Assault Rifles, Sidearms and 2 Grenades. 
Bushman with an RPG, an AK-47 and two Desert Eagles. 
Constrictor with Adamantium Coils.
Calvin Zabo 
Black Widow II with Silenced SOCOM .45s and Widow's Bite.
 
Cottage
5 Purifiers with Assault Rifles, Sidearms and 2 Grenades.
Black Tarantula (study key)
 
Main Castle (roof):
10 Purifiers with Assault Rifles, Sidearms and 2 Grenades.
Bullseye with 25 Throwing Knives and 2 Sai.
Sabretooth (Adamantium)   
Bishop (pre-Messiah Complex) with an MP5 and 2 Blaster Pistols.
Mystique with a PSG1 Sniper Rifle, an AK47 and 2 Desert Eagles.

 
Main Castle (interior)
10 Purifiers with Assault Rifles, Sidearms and 2 Grenades. 
Wolverine (Adamantium)
Spider-Woman (Current) 
Maverick (Classic) with a M4A1 Carbine, Two Blaster Pistols, and an Adamantium Knife. 
Deadpool with 2 Beretta M9 Pistols, 2 MP5 Submachine Guns and 2 Katanas.    
Kane (Current)
Omega Red
 
Study:
Graydon Creed (unarmed)

Good luck ladies and gentlemen.  
#2 Posted by k4tzm4n (35195 posts) - - Show Bio

   

Me

 

Power 
Teleportation, shadow blending, flexible bone structure, superhuman agility / reflexes
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ability  
Fighting abilities / style, accuracy
        

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Equipment 
Deadshot's armor, mask, silenced wrist guns

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Additional Weaponry: 
-Twin desert eagles. 
-Silenced semi-automatic sniper rifle 
-Gambit's Bo-staff 
-Moon Knight's adamantium truncheon 
 
 
 

Dane

 
Power

 

Superhuman senses, radar sense

 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
Ability 

Fighting abilities / style, agility / reflexes, tactical mind

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
Equipment 

Shocker's armor / gauntlets (Assuming they of course don't hinder your radar)...No worries, you can change the colors of the outfit all you'd like!

 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
Additional Weaponry: 
-
25 batarangs (if possible, assorted types) 
-Twin silenced mini-uzis 
-Twin batons 

 
 

Lunacyde

 
 
Power 

Enhanced senses, superhuman attributes, adamantium lacing, claws, healing factor


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ability 

Fighting abilities / style, tactical mind

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
  
 
 
Equipment 

Plasma caster, combi-staff, net gun, Predator helment

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 Additional Weapons: 
N/A due to equipment.   
 
 
Trainer: 
 

 


 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Despite him clearly not being the most impressive option in the hand-to-hand department, I'd imagine his mindset would push us harder than most would in training.

Staff
#3 Posted by Dane (10474 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n: Your regular equipment such as the bo-staff can't be made from adamantium. 25 Batarangs would be the regular kind. Also, I'm not really a fan of Shocker but I can understand the tactical benefits there.
 
Otherwise, looks pretty good. I'm sure 3 months with Frank Castle would be f*cking hardcore.
#4 Edited by Dane (10474 posts) - - Show Bio

Dane

 
Powers: Maverick
  
Kinetic Absorption, Concussive Blasts, Healing Factor, Scent Suppression and Acidic Enzyme Secretion

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Abilities: Deathstroke
Fighting Skills and Tactical Intelligence
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Special Item: Cable
Techno-Organic Skeleton, Left Arm and Cybernetic Eye


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Regular Items: Spas-12 Shotgun, Desert Eagle, Silenced SOCOM .45, Broadsword, Combat Knife, Kevlar-reinforced Suit in the style of Deathstroke.

K4tzm4n


Powers:  Pete Wisdom
Hot Knives

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  Abilities: Bullseye
Perfect Aim and Martial Arts
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
Special Item: Deadpool
 Teleportation Device
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Regular Items: .50 cal Sniper Rifle, Dual Silenced USP .45s, Dual Custom-Made Sai, Kevlar-reinforced Suit in the style of Bullseye.
 

Ferro Vida


Powers: Iron Fist
 Chi Manipulation
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

Abilities: Iron Fist
 Martial Arts and Chi Control Skills




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Special Item: Green Arrow
 Custom Bow and Quiver of Trick Arrows

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
Regular Items: Katana, Collapsible Bo-Staff, Regular Arrows, 25 Throwing Knives, Kevlar-reinforced Suit in the style of MUA2's Iron Fist.
#5 Posted by DedmanWalkin (2598 posts) - - Show Bio

Do adamantium weapons violate the new rules? What other things would you classify as a violation?
 
I see you chose Cable's skeleton, good choice.

#6 Posted by k4tzm4n (35195 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane:
That's fine (Regarding bo-staff / batarangs).  My goal wasn't really to pick sets that I think people liked, but instead would benefit them overall.  The armor greatly increases your durability (But below Sir Cage) and now provides you with a powerful projectile you can aim in two directions.
Staff
#7 Posted by Dane (10474 posts) - - Show Bio
@DedmanWalkin said:
" Do adamantium weapons violate the new rules? What other things would you classify as a violation? I see you chose Cable's skeleton, good choice. "
No, they're fine provided they're your unique item. It's just things like the M-Blade can literally cut through *anything* so it makes creating the challenge much more difficult.
#8 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

F*** YEAH! 
I love these!! 
 
#9 Posted by DedmanWalkin (2598 posts) - - Show Bio

I could argue that the Muramasa cannot cut through anything but I haven't read the issue where he fought the SHIVA robot.
 
I'll have to think and research possibilities for my team but I might be able to have it ready by tomorrow. When are you planning on unveiling the scenario?

#10 Edited by Dane (10474 posts) - - Show Bio
@DedmanWalkin said:

" I could argue that the Muramasa cannot cut through anything but I haven't read the issue where he fought the SHIVA robot.  I'll have to think and research possibilities for my team but I might be able to have it ready by tomorrow. When are you planning on unveiling the scenario? "

2-4 days as usual. You'll have plenty of time.
 
@Power NeXus said:

" F*** YEAH! I love these!!   "


f*ck yeah, I love making them.
 
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Dane:
That's fine (Regarding bo-staff / batarangs).  My goal wasn't really to pick sets that I think people liked, but instead would benefit them overall.  The armor greatly increases your durability (But below Sir Cage) and now provides you with a powerful projectile you can aim in two directions. "

It's an awesome offensive weapon. I'm just not sure what those sonic vibrations would do to me with DD's senses.
#11 Posted by k4tzm4n (35195 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane said:
 
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Dane:
That's fine (Regarding bo-staff / batarangs).  My goal wasn't really to pick sets that I think people liked, but instead would benefit them overall.  The armor greatly increases your durability (But below Sir Cage) and now provides you with a powerful projectile you can aim in two directions. "
It's an awesome offensive weapon. I'm just not sure what those sonic vibrations would do to me with DD's senses. "


 Which is why I have the note under the selection.  If you believe it would be an issue, I'll change your powers.

 
@DedmanWalkin
said:

"I could argue that the Muramasa cannot cut through anything but I haven't read the issue where he fought the SHIVA robot.  I'll have to think and research possibilities for my team but I might be able to have it ready by tomorrow. When are you planning on unveiling the scenario? "

It sliced through SHIVA with ease. 
Staff
#12 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

First draft (will very likely be subject to editing)

 

Power NeXus

Power set: Toph's earthbending and radar sense (too powerful?)

Skill set: Toph's earthbending and basic hand-to-hand combat skills

Special eqipment: Heat Wave's gun and gear

 

Spidey 15

Power set: Spider-Man's powers

Skill set: Cassandra Cain's skills

Special equipment: Wraith's suit (I'm not entirely sure what this does, but other people have indicated that it grants basic invisibility to the wearer. Is this correct?)

 

Matezoide
Power set: Toad's powers (minus mind-altering pheromones)

Skill set: Daken's hand-to-hand combat and 'disappearing' skills

Special equipment: Black Panther's vibranium suit, energy daggers, antimetal claws

#13 Posted by k4tzm4n (35195 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus:
You damn kids and your avatar! *shakes fist* lol
Staff
#14 Posted by k4tzm4n (35195 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
"

First draft (will very likely be subject to editing)

 

Power NeXus

Power set: Toph's earthbending and radar sense (too powerful?)

Skill set: Toph's earthbending and basic hand-to-hand combat skills

Special eqipment: Heat Wave's gun and gear

 

Spidey 15

Power set: Spider-Man's powers

Skill set: Cassandra Cain's skills

Special equipment: Wraith's suit (I'm not entirely sure what this does, but other people have indicated that it grants basic invisibility to the wearer. Is this correct?)

 

Matezoide
Power set: Toad's powers (minus mind-altering pheromones)

Skill set: Daken's hand-to-hand combat and 'disappearing' skills

Special equipment: Black Panther's vibranium suit, energy daggers, antimetal claws

"

 

Powers

-You may not use powers that include: 
Physical attributes above Spider-Man.
Magic or reality warping.
Probability altering (good or bad luck).
Illusion Casting.
Healing Factor above Wolverines.
Intangibility.
Invisibility.
Flight.  
 
I assume the same rule would apply to equipment / gear. 

   
Staff
#15 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus: 
awesome :D
 
Spider-Man + Batgirl's skills = :O
#16 Posted by Dane (10474 posts) - - Show Bio

k4tz is correct. It's in the rules that no item may give you powers that aren't allowed in the powers section.

#17 Posted by Dane (10474 posts) - - Show Bio

in other news, bending of a variety that isn't followed by the words 'like Beckham' is not allowed.
 
in fact, not even that kind is allowed.

#18 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane:  

k4tz is correct. It's in the rules that no item may give you powers that aren't allowed in the powers section. 
in other news, bending of a variety that isn't followed by the words 'like Beckham' is not allowed.        
 

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU-dge nut brownies. 
 
Let the editing begin.
#19 Edited by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

Power NeXus

Power set: Timber Wolf's powers

Skill set: Taskmaster's skills

Special eqipment: Heat Wave's gun and gear

 

Spidey 15

Power set: Spider-Man's powers

Skill set: Cassandra Cain's skills

Special equipment: Iron Spider suit (invisibility is out, but is basic camoflage okay?)

 

Matezoide
Power set: Toad's powers (minus mind-altering pheromones)

Skill set: Daken's hand-to-hand combat and 'disappearing' skills

Special equipment: Black Panther's vibranium suit, energy daggers, antimetal claws 

 

Trainer: Taskmaster    
 
 
 
 
BTW, this confuses me:  
-The items you equip will be the only items you have for the scenario. 
 
-In addition to special items, you may have 2 sidearms or 25 thrown weapons. 
-In addition to special items, you may have 1 large firearm (assault rifle, sniper rifle, shotgun, etc) or 2 mid-sized firearms (sub-machine guns, etc)
-In addition to special items, you may have 2 melee weapons of standard materials.
-In addition to special items, you may also have armor to the grade of standard kevlar in a design of your choosing.
   

#20 Posted by Dane (10474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus: What part is confusing?
#21 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane said:
" @Power NeXus: What part is confusing?"

First, you say the special items are the only items we can have. 
Then you proceed to say what other items we can have.
#22 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane said:
"Ferro Vida

Powers: Iron Fist
 Chi Manipulation
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

Abilities: Iron Fist
 Martial Arts and Chi Control Skills




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Special Item: Green Arrow
 Custom Bow and Quiver of Trick Arrows

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
Regular Items: Katana, Collapsible Bo-Staff, Regular Arrows, 25 Throwing Knives, Kevlar-reinforced Suit in the style of MUA2's Iron Fist. "
You sure know how to sweet talk a guy :P
#23 Posted by Sexy Merc (42065 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this too much?
 

#24 Posted by Dane (10474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus:  It doesn't say special items are the only items you can guy. It says the items you equip. What it means is you can't loot enemies for gear. The stuff you deck your guy out in here is what you take into the scenario and what you'll have for the duration of the scenario.
 
@Ferro Vida: mmhmm, gonna have you do that chi-enhanced arrow iron fist maneuver.
 
@Sexy Merc: comic books only sunshine.
#25 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane: You see? This is why having friends who read Iron Fist is awesome.
#26 Posted by Dane (10474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: yep, you've already got Danny's skills so I'll have Taskmaster train you in archery for 3 months. Should work out pretty awesome. Then you can rain firey chi-doom on our enemies ;)
#27 Posted by Sexy Merc (42065 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane: My apologies, cutie pie.
#28 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane: I love this plan already xD
 
Working on my team up now.
#29 Posted by Dane (10474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: Looking forward to it sir :P
#30 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane: Thank ya :P You wouldn't happen to be able to think of a sword I could use, would you? Usually I would go with the Ebony Blade, but your new restrictions make that impossible.
#31 Posted by Dane (10474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Dane: Thank ya :P You wouldn't happen to be able to think of a sword I could use, would you? Usually I would go with the Ebony Blade, but your new restrictions make that impossible. "
Depends what you want it to do. An Adamantium/Prometheum Sword is about the strongest you can go with the new rules.
#32 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane: What about Warpath's knives? And do you know anything about Blade's gun arm?
#33 Posted by Dane (10474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Dane: What about Warpath's knives? And do you know anything about Blade's gun arm? "
Vibranium daggers are fine. I know absolutely nothing about Blade's Gun Arm.
#34 Edited by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio

Ferro

 
Powers
 Blade
Super human physical stats, healing factor, vampirism, superhuman senses, .
 
Abilities
Cassandra Cain

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Fighting skill, acrobatics, move-reading ability.
 
Item 
 Blade's gun arm
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
(Not taking the place of my arm). Lightweight, automatic gun that can fire tranqs, rubber bullets, conventional rounds, and has a built in grappling hook.
 
 Gear
Titanium katana and bowie knife, two glock 23s, a Benelli M4, and kevlar body armor.

 

K4tzm4n

 
Powers 
 Gambit
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kinetic charging ability, agility (several decks of cards)
 
Abilities
 Bullseye
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Fighting skill, accuracy.
 
Items
Deadshot
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
Armor, mask, silenced wrist guns.
 
Gear
M16 with red-dot sight, dual Beretta 92FSs, dual titanium bowie knives.
 

Lunacyde

 
Powers 
Nightcrawler
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 Teleportation, shadow-bending, flexible spine, prehensile tail.

Abilities
 Snake-Eyes
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Fighting skills, stealth skills, acrobatics...

Item
 Elven cloak
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Virtual invisibility

Gear
Silenced Remington 700, twin silenced makarov pistols, dual titanium katanas, kevlar body armor.
 

Trainer

 
Deathstroke


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
FINALLY!
#35 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Dane: What about Warpath's knives? And do you know anything about Blade's gun arm? "
Vibranium daggers are fine. I know absolutely nothing about Blade's Gun Arm. "
Take a look, I did some research.
#36 Posted by Dane (10474 posts) - - Show Bio

 @Ferro Vida said:

" @Dane said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Dane: What about Warpath's knives? And do you know anything about Blade's gun arm? "
Vibranium daggers are fine. I know absolutely nothing about Blade's Gun Arm. "
Take a look, I did some research. "
mmm, looks good but  where is the gun arm mounted?
#37 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane: I'm just going to use it like any other firearm. I just wanted something to give me some versatility. Unless that's not okay, in which case I guess I'll bite the bullet and go Assassin's Creed :/
#38 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane said:
" @Power NeXus:  It doesn't say special items are the only items you can guy. It says the items you equip. What it means is you can't loot enemies for gear. The stuff you deck your guy out in here is what you take into the scenario and what you'll have for the duration of the scenario.
 
@Ferro Vida: mmhmm, gonna have you do that chi-enhanced arrow iron fist maneuver.
 
@Sexy Merc: comic books only sunshine."

Oooooh I get it now. 
Thx
#39 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

Power NeXus

Power set: Timber Wolf's powers

Skill set: Taskmaster's skills

Special eqipment: Heat Wave's gun and gear

Additional equipment: 2 Desert Eagles, AA-12 shotgun, 2 bowie knives, kevlar weave added to suit
 

Spidey 15

Power set: Spider-Man's powers

Skill set: Cassandra Cain's skills

Special equipment: Iron Spider suit

Additional equipment: 25 Batarangs, Barrett .50cal sniper rifle, 2 katanas, kevlar weave added to suit
 
 

Matezoide
Power set: Toad's powers (minus mind-altering pheromones)

Skill set: Daken's hand-to-hand combat and 'disappearing' skills

Special equipment: Black Panther's vibranium suit, energy daggers, antimetal claws 

Additional equipment: 2 Glock 18 automatic pistols, 2 UMP 45 submachine guns, 2 sets of 'Batman Begins' style wrist blades, kevlar weave added to suit
 
 

Trainer: Taskmaster    
   

#40 Posted by Dane (10474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus: Accepted :) 
 
@Ferro Vida: It sounds perfectly legal.
#41 Posted by DedmanWalkin (2598 posts) - - Show Bio

 Would Cyclone's suit be okay or Whirlwind's powers? What about the Top (minus his weird psionic abilities, though I would like his vertigo inducing powers)? What about Wind Dancer's Aerokinesis? If not any of these are okay are their any other wind powers or equipment I could use?
 
I have a theme in mind for my team.

#42 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane: Awesome! I'm good to go.
#43 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@DedmanWalkin said:
"  Would Cyclone's suit be okay or Whirlwind's powers? What about the Top (minus his weird psionic abilities, though I would like his vertigo inducing powers)? What about Wind Dancer's Aerokinesis? If not any of these are okay are their any other wind powers or equipment I could use?  I have a theme in mind for my team. "
You spin me right round?
#44 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @DedmanWalkin said:
"  Would Cyclone's suit be okay or Whirlwind's powers? What about the Top (minus his weird psionic abilities, though I would like his vertigo inducing powers)? What about Wind Dancer's Aerokinesis? If not any of these are okay are their any other wind powers or equipment I could use?  I have a theme in mind for my team. "
You spin me right round? "

  
  
#45 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

Now I want to make my team in the suddenly-popular picture format, cuz it makes teams look all official and s#!t.  
 
POWER NEXUS 
 
Powers: Timber Wolf

Superhuman strength, speed, agility, reflexes, claws, heightened senses, healing factor

 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Abilities: Taskmaster 

Hand to hand combat skill, movement minicry

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Special equipment: Heat Wave

Flame gun and fireproof costume

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
Additional equipment: 2 Desert Eagles, AA-12 shotgun, 2 bowie knives, kevlar weave added to suit  
 
 
 
 
SPIDEY 15 
 
Powers: Spider-Man 

Superhuman strength, speed, agility, reflexes, wall-crawling, spider sense

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Abilities: Batgirl

Hand-to-hand combat skill, body language reading, movement prediction

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Special equipment: Iron Spider suit 

Enhanced strength, durability, sensors, camoflage, robotic arms, concussive bolts, ect.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
Additional equipment: 25 batarangs, Barrett 50cal sniper rifle, 2 katanas 
 
 
 
 
MATEZOIDE
 
Powers: Toad 

Superhuman jumping, agility, strength, wall crawling, prehensile tongue, caustic/slime spit

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Abilities: Daken

Hand-to-hand combat skill, 'being where his enemy is not looking'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Special equipment: Black Panther

Vibranium mesh body suit, antimetal claws, energy daggers

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Additional equipment: 2 Glock 18 automatic pistols, 2 UMP 5 submachine guns, 2 sets of 'Batman Begins' style wrist blades

#46 Posted by Dane (10474 posts) - - Show Bio
@DedmanWalkin said:
"  Would Cyclone's suit be okay or Whirlwind's powers? What about the Top (minus his weird psionic abilities, though I would like his vertigo inducing powers)? What about Wind Dancer's Aerokinesis? If not any of these are okay are their any other wind powers or equipment I could use?  I have a theme in mind for my team. "
super human speed above that of regular Spider-Man?
 
I'd really prefer not to let in elemental powers. Cause if I say one is ok, even if it's very low level, I'll open the floodgates for characters like Crystal etc. Having said that, what are the extents of Wind Dancers powers?
#47 Posted by Retnex (2264 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane: Would electricity be allowed? (like Johnny Ohm)
#48 Posted by Dane (10474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Retnex said:
" @Dane: Would electricity be allowed? (like Johnny Ohm) "
No.
#49 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dane:  

Having said that, what are the extents of Wind Dancers powers?

 
Well, for starters, she can fly. 
So she's out.

#50 Posted by Dane (10474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
"

@Dane:  

Having said that, what are the extents of Wind Dancers powers?

 
Well, for starters, she can fly. 
So she's out.

"
Mystery solved.
 
Try to keep it street level guys.