Dan Phantom vs Lord Superman

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ShadowPro

Noticing how similar their outfits are, I couldn't help myself but to make one (I can't post pic cause I'm on phone)

So Lord Superman from the DCAU vs Dan Phantom, Danny Phantom's evil future self

First round no prep

Second round they know the basic of their oponents

Third round one day prep with the Justice lords help, they know the needed to fight DP ghosts

Fight in Gotham

Dan has his time medallion

Can this evil superman lobotomize the future's evilest ghost? One clue, hard to lobotomize gas

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol actually with the time medallion isnt evil dan pretty unstoppable? he could just keep going further bak till he wins. otherwise lord superman wins by speedblitz, evil dan will be monologuing his superiorty and lord superman would do...something to him. not sure what could hurt a ghost besides nth metal. but lord superman ftw.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloodblunts: maybe, but with the time medallion he actually needs time like to plan what to do, and he only monologures to his young self

Anyway, he could phase or turn into gas to avoid harm by his eye beams

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dan all 3 round, wound physical attack even work on him?

Loading Video...

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, kal el Is faster so he could deliver at least one dangerous punch on him before he goes intangible and leave him a dazed

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also you forget they have a batman in the team and a telepath who can also become intangible

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny...intangibility,ghost wail (city level) could possess superman to make sups kill himself.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hahahahahahahahaha

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could clone himself (4 clones) to take on the team but ultimately, depends on him utilizing his ability to take control of ppl. if he enters the two supermen, wonder woman, martian manhunter and green lantern he could take down the others. but since they have prep (with batmans strategic mind) they might stand a chance.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ShadowPro

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: there are no two supermen, they have only one, and he never uses his overshadowing on a fight so that is a non factor

Ps: sorry for the flag, I pressed the wrong button by accdient

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thats why i said if he utilizes his ablity to take control of ppl ("IF" being the keyword) and he can basically ghostwail them all with martian as an exception due to his intangibily. but then since they have tools for fighting ghosts they could win but its not going to be easy seeing as ghost wail could wreck most of them (as in wonder woman, batman{fodder durability}, flash{he'd have to run outside a city sized part of the battle area to escape}, green lantern{tagged by less}, hawk girl{same as batman}). leaving only superman(with considerable damage) and martian who phases through unharmed.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

dan wins first 2 rounds and loses 3rd

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: I think superman could get harm but I don't think he'll fall just with that, same with WW, also these are Justice Lords not Justice league, they got no flash, and MMH could read his mind and act knowing what he'll do before he attacks

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tis a city level attack, and the martian doesnt do that much, PLUS he can phase through most of their attacks so they cant tag him.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dan Phantom stomps all Rounds. Since he could most likely spam GW easily as for all these people say Lord Superman "blitzing" he doesn't really have any speed feats so.....

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justsomerandomkid: his powers are the same as the mainstream DCAU superman, so all his speed feats are valid for lord superman

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

STILL DANNY.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro: "His powers are the same" ok I guess that automatically means they have the same feats.... Supergirl has the same powers as Superman so does that mean she has the same feats as well? I guess so.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ShadowPro

@justsomerandomkid: his powers are the same because they're the same person, lord superman is just but an alternative version of good colored supeman, therefore they have the same powers and power levels and feats, your supergirl argument is poor because she isn't superman

And even though, MMH's tp would be ther end game in round 3, he can just mindwipe him

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro: Ultraman is just an alternate version of Supes but does he have the same feats? No. You stated the same powers not the same person. Don't turn on me just because your claims are poor.

In Character JLU MMH doesn't go around "mind wiping" stop confusing Comic version with these nerfed versions.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ShadowPro

@justsomerandomkid: my claims are poor? Is not my fault you don't understand the simpliest argument. Your claims are the poor ones. You compare a supergirl that iirc isn't even kara with two kal el and then compare lord superman with ultraman. These two were the same persons and had the same strugles, powers and obvioulsy the same feats.

In fact you got nothing to prove he doesn't have the same speed or at least to say he isn't faster than Dan

And you're the one confusing characters, this isn't the good animated martian/Justice League. This is his evil dictator counterpat from the Justice Lords who use their powers the worst way with no problem, they don't have the same moral limitation than the justice league has. They lobotomize their enemies, well mostly superman

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Dan Phantom

R2: Dan Phantom

R3: Lord Superman

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro: I'm not comparing Supergirl with anyone I was merely using her as an example of one of your claims. "His powers are the same" was what you said, so I used Kara as an example of why thats flawed logic. As for Ultraman he is just another example. About how just because they're alternate versions of a character doesn't mean try have the same feats. I was never comparing Ultraman to Lord Superman since Ultraman would stomp him in the ground....

I don't need to prove that he isn't when you haven't proved that he is. If people never proved that someone is capable of something with feats, then we could go around assuming anything and everything (sorta like now).

Now, as for the MMH thing. I haven't seen MMH actually use his TP for "mind wiping" whatsoever. And since your logic is that whatever the JLU version can do their evil Lord counterpart can do just as good, what are you actually basing Lord MMH "mind wiping" off of, when his good counterpart hasn't even shown anything close to that? Are you basing this off of speculation or are you basing it off of him being able to do it just because he has the capacity (maybe) to do it?

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ShadowPro

@justsomerandomkid: don't blame if you didn't understand something that everyone else got, you just misinterpretate this on pourpose to... I'm gonna leave it there.

He is superman, all superman always have super speed, enough to blitz dan and being an exact replica of the usual dcau superman different only in the mindset, his speed is just the same

And since I said he "could" as in "it is a probablility" based on his/their darker personality, their "no nonsense and end as soon as possible" mindset and the nature of his powers, but if you say that this martian hunter can only read minds, then I take it back and leave only as he can use his tp to predict his movements and it suck for this MMH

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro: ....What? That reply had nothing to do with what we were just talking about. I don't know whether or not you're just ignoring it or read wrong but that reply made no sense. So....

....So your basing your argument on every Superman having Super Speed=they have the same speed feats? The same illogical argument of "They have the same powers so that means they should have the same feats."

So you know what you're saying is speculation yet base an argument off of it anyway?.... Ya let's just end this here since you're making less sense the more we go along in this discussion. Something such as "feats" isn't based off of speculation.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dan

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

Dan

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ShadowPro
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro: So Goku can mind wipe now since he has TP as well? With your logic then I could presume that Dan can phase Supes brain put of his head for the simple fact of him having Intangibility.

musa56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

superman is weak against high pitched frequency, dan phantom can overcome the ghostly wail, so he can use it to pin superman down, smash him around like a pinball. superman is down for a while, dan has intangibility and he is fast enough to dodge what superman throws at him. but dan has advantage here because of the ghostly wail. so its a split decision.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers