Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Zoom
blade hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Zoom said:
"

Ketch made himself go down.  Venom did absolutely nothing to hurt him.

And again, Ketch has recieved a HUUUUUUGE power bost since then.  He killed Blackheart.  Do you realize how much more powerful Blackheart is than Venom?

There's a reason nobody else thinks Venom should win this.

"
I though Blaze killed Blackheart?"
it was Noble Kale when he speperated from danny when they where in hell."

That's right.  My bad.
EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#52  Edited By EganTheVile1
Vance Astro said:
"eganthevile1 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"eganthevile1 said:
"Oh and for some reason Blaze's hellfire hurts Venom severely, Ketch's less so. Why is that?"
bad writing..All fire hurt's Venom.Symbiote are weak to extreme heat."

It might not be bad writing Vance, GR's fire only hurts the guilty, ever hear the phrase "Not guilty by reason of insanity?" I think Blaze's powers came without the morals."
Not true..GR's fire hurts everyone."
Not true, some people cant be harmed by GR's flames, the innocent cant be harmed by them... At least not as far as the Ketch GR is concerned, doubt the Blaze GR's penance stare wouldn't work on Venom
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
eganthevile1 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"eganthevile1 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"eganthevile1 said:
"Oh and for some reason Blaze's hellfire hurts Venom severely, Ketch's less so. Why is that?"
bad writing..All fire hurt's Venom.Symbiote are weak to extreme heat."

It might not be bad writing Vance, GR's fire only hurts the guilty, ever hear the phrase "Not guilty by reason of insanity?" I think Blaze's powers came without the morals."
Not true..GR's fire hurts everyone."
Not true, some people cant be harmed by GR's flames, the innocent cant be harmed by them... At least not as far as the Ketch GR is concerned, doubt the Blaze GR's penance stare wouldn't work on Venom"
That isn't true because if it was Wolverine,Thor,and Strange wouldn't have been burned.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Zoom
caption
caption
EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By EganTheVile1

Blackheart returned after that, Blaze took him down again

@ Vance: Wolverine and Strange have committed a lot of harm on the innocent, and as far as thor.. dunno never followed his books

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
eganthevile1 said:
"Blackheart returned after that, Blaze took him down again

@ Vance: Wolverine and Strange have committed a lot of harm on the innocent, and as far as thor.. dunno never followed his books"
What has Wolverine and Strange done to harm the innocent and when did you ever see Blaze's Hellfire not harm somebody because they were innocent.I remember he was all over the Hulk until he decided himself Hulk was innocent.I think Hellfire only burns your soul if your guilty because I have seen Blaze burn enemies up from the inside.
EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By EganTheVile1

Weapon X project, and Doc Strange did a few things that were a little questionable when he became a younger version of himself through the black arts, but why Ketch's Penance stare didnt hurt Eddie, I cant explain that, Blaze's powers are murder on Eddie

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
eganthevile1 said:
"Weapon X project, and Doc Strange did a few things that were a little questionable when he became a younger version of himself through the black arts, but why Ketch's Penance stare didnt hurt Eddie, I cant explain that, Blaze's powers are murder on Eddie"
1.Hulk killed alot of aliens before he came back to earth for no other reason but to take over that planet..but when GR fought him he let him go because he was innocent. So I'm sure that some level of good deeds outweight the bad making you innocent.
2.Blaze and Ketch's Penance Stare doesn't work on Venom because the eyes they look into technically aren't his actual eyes they are eye sitting on top of eyes mean he has four eyes..Having one-eye,no eyes or more than two eyes cause the Penance Stare not to work.
EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By EganTheVile1

I still give the fight to Venom, however I do admit despite Ketch not having the PS, Ketch could probably put a hurting on the V-Man

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
eganthevile1 said:
"

I still give the fight to Venom, however I do admit despite Ketch not having the PS, Ketch could probably put a hurting on the V-Man

"
Venom can't actually hurt Ketch....at all.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#61  Edited By King_Saturn
I dont see how Venom would be able to defeat Ketch
EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By EganTheVile1

read the entire "Spirits of Venom" story (Web of Spider-Man 95 and 96, Spirits of Vengeance 5 and 6) and Venom Sign of the Boss limited series, then get back to me, those were the storylines the two already fought in.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
eganthevile1 said:
"read the entire "Spirits of Venom" story (Web of Spider-Man 95 and 96, Spirits of Vengeance 5 and 6) and Venom Sign of the Boss limited series, then get back to me, those were the storylines the two already fought in."
You keep mentioning stories that aren't from this decade.Ketch has had a power upgrade and should have beaten Venom anyway.If Iron Man and War Machine can both beat Venom..how can't Ketch?
EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By EganTheVile1

uggg so has Venom if you want to make that arguement, no respect for the classics, and to be honest comics were better back in my day before super-heroes and villans became overpowered

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
eganthevile1 said:
"uggg so has Venom if you want to make that arguement, no respect for the classics, and to be honest comics were better back in my day before super-heroes and villans became overpowered"
Venom still has the same weaknesses.He didn't really get a power upgrade he is only slightly physically stronger as Gargan.Fire is Venom's weakness and Ketch is covered in it.He has beaten far more powerful opponents and I never seen him hurt so I don't see how Venom can do it.
EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By EganTheVile1

Yes but Ketch's fire didnt hurt him, Blaze's did, explain that

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
eganthevile1 said:
"Yes but Ketch's fire didnt hurt him, Blaze's did, explain that"
I didn't write it and it wasn't explained so how do explain how someone whose weakness is fire wasn't hurt by fire....BAD WRITING?
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Zoom
eganthevile1 said:
"uggg so has Venom if you want to make that arguement, no respect for the classics, and to be honest comics were better back in my day before super-heroes and villans became overpowered"

What was it like reading comics before they introduced Superman?
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom said:
"eganthevile1 said:

What was it like reading comics before they introduced Superman?"
the crimson avenger was pretty cool ;P
EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By EganTheVile1
Vance Astro said:
"eganthevile1 said:
I didn't write it and it wasn't explained so how do explain how someone whose weakness is fire wasn't hurt by fire....BAD WRITING?"
I'll explain it then, Ketch's fire doesnt harm the innocent, Eddie thogh vicious, views himself to be innocent, he's crazy like that, the same reason Daredevil acted as a defense attorney for Eddie (Matt only represents innocent clients) is the same reason Ketch's hellfire doesnt harm Venom, and the ACTUAL reason the penance stare doesnt work on him, in Spirits of Venom, Eddie also grabbed GR's chain and slammed him into a wall. If you cant find GR beating Venom in one of the two storylines they fought in (and you wont, Blaze was the one who took down Venom in Spirits of Venom, and GR VS Venom was a draw in Sign of the Boss) This thread is pointless as the two have had canon battles, with canon results.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
eganthevile1 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"eganthevile1 said:
I didn't write it and it wasn't explained so how do explain how someone whose weakness is fire wasn't hurt by fire....BAD WRITING?"
Ketch's fire doesnt harm the innocent
You can say it as many times as you want it's not true....and if didn't hurt the innocent it would have hurt Venom.Also the Penance Stare doesn't work on Venom because Ketch wouldn't be able to look into his eyes.
EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By EganTheVile1

It might not be true now but it was true when they fought Vance, and the two canon fights are what I am going on

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

kdresse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By kdresse

You gotta be kidding me GR had no chance against venom. I mean the only time when venom stopped beating the crap outta GR was when GR used the penance stare and it backfired. Venom only went down because of the hellfire shotgun blast from Blaze . Other than that, with GR not being able to die Venom would've had so much fun mopping the floor with him. Venom won that fight between him and GR.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#75  Edited By Stronger

@Vance Astro said:

Ketch.CURBSTOMP