• 75 results
#1 Posted by Eddie Brock/Venom (353 posts) - - Show Bio

venom isnt hurt by fire as much (can still be burned by flaming chains) and cuz hes in creep mode Venom isnt as strong

#2 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Dan board smite

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Ketch.CURBSTOMP

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224026 posts) - - Show Bio
Dan Ketch wins this one
#5 Posted by Eddie Brock/Venom (353 posts) - - Show Bio

why are none of you explaining (keep in mind I was put up to this by bladehunter)

#6 Posted by Eddie Brock/Venom (353 posts) - - Show Bio

also (if none of you know this) venom isnt affected by the penance stare for some reason... i dont know why eithr

#7 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

cuz he's apesh1t anyways, Hellfire will burn him to hell.

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellfire+Symbiote=0

#9 Posted by King Saturn (224026 posts) - - Show Bio
The Hellfire will burn the Symbiote alive...
#10 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

more like burned rubber

#11 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

venom has no chance against GR

#12 Posted by King Saturn (224026 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"more like burned rubber"
Yep
#13 Posted by Eddie Brock/Venom (353 posts) - - Show Bio
blade hunter said:
"

"

then what was your point of me making this thread? any of you guys see the one where spiderman fends gargan-venom off with a burning newspaper kind of pathetic really
#14 Posted by Eddie Brock/Venom (353 posts) - - Show Bio

also I said if fire wasnt such a huge factor....

#15 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Well theres your damn answer to this thread then (no pun intended but it had to be said)

#16 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio
Eddie Brock/Venom said:
"blade hunter said:
"

"

then what was your point of me making this thread? any of you guys see the one where spiderman fends gargan-venom off with a burning newspaper kind of pathetic really"

no u said that venom against GR so i said put it in the battle form and see what people think.
#17 Posted by Eddie Brock/Venom (353 posts) - - Show Bio

still...... I was trying to see what people would think if FIRE WASNT AN ISSUE!!!!!! (but no one listens)

#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Eddie Brock/Venom said:
"still...... I was trying to see what people would think if FIRE WASNT AN ISSUE!!!!!! (but no one listens)"
FIRE AND HELLFIRE AREN'T THE SAME DAMN THING...HELLFIRE BURNS THE SOUL AND FLESH NOBODY IS IMMUNE...NOBODY!!!!
#19 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Eddie Brock/Venom said:
"still...... I was trying to see what people would think if FIRE WASNT AN ISSUE!!!!!! (but no one listens)"
FIRE AND HELLFIRE AREN'T THE SAME DAMN THING...HELLFIRE BURNS THE SOUL AND FLESH NOBODY IS IMMUNE...NOBODY!!!!"

zarathos is
#20 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Eddie Brock/Venom said:

If you wanted fire not to be an issue, you shouldn't have had him fight a Ghost Rider.

Ketch for the easy win.
#21 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6199 posts) - - Show Bio
"Venom grabbed Ketch's chain in spirits of Venom and slammed him around like he was nothing, then in Sign of the Boss handed GR another beating, though they both tended to team up after their skirmishes the only time GR really seemed to be winning was in an issue of Spirits of Vengeance where GR had his chain choking out Venom to stop Eddie from killing a defenseless Spider-Man. Venom kicked Ketch's but in the past, a little weaker or not, history shows Venom to be the winner, don't get mad at me, it was in the comics."

caption
#22 Posted by King Saturn (224026 posts) - - Show Bio
Respect Ghost Rider
#23 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
blade hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Eddie Brock/Venom said:
FIRE AND HELLFIRE AREN'T THE SAME DAMN THING...HELLFIRE BURNS THE SOUL AND FLESH NOBODY IS IMMUNE...NOBODY!!!!"

zarathos is"
Dumbest answer ever.....
#24 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Ketch in a bloody vicious curbstomp of epicness X infinity

#25 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"blade hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Eddie Brock/Venom said:

zarathos is"
Dumbest answer ever....."

why?
#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
blade hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"blade hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Eddie Brock/Venom said:

zarathos is"

why?"
Your response is like me saying..nobody can withstand or dodge a blast from Cyclops and you going...Cyclops can! Zarathos basically is Ghost Rider and because they are both basically surrounded in hellfire it's obvious they are immune,
#27 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"blade hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"blade hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Eddie Brock/Venom said:

zarathos is"

why?"
Your response is like me saying..nobody can withstand or dodge a blast from Cyclops and you going...Cyclops can! Zarathos basically is Ghost Rider and because they are both basically surrounded in hellfire it's obvious they are immune,"

nope, your saying that ghost riders are immune to hellfire well in fact it probably one of the handful of things that can actually badly hurt ghost rider and if u want evidence ill give u some, when Dan ketch fought johnny blaze. johnny shot danny with a hellfire shotgun and it nearly killed danny.
#28 Posted by Misty Knight (74 posts) - - Show Bio
blade hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"blade hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"blade hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Eddie Brock/Venom said:

zarathos is"

why?"
Your response is like me saying..nobody can withstand or dodge a blast from Cyclops and you going...Cyclops can! Zarathos basically is Ghost Rider and because they are both basically surrounded in hellfire it's obvious they are immune,"

nope, your saying that ghost riders are immune to hellfire well in fact it probably one of the handful of things that can actually badly hurt ghost rider and if u want evidence ill give u some, when Dan ketch fought johnny blaze. johnny shot danny with a hellfire shotgun and it nearly killed danny."
Zarathos doesn't give Ketch powers...Noble Kale does.If Blaze could be hurt by hellfire he wouldn't be able to have hit surrounding his head and hands or shoot it out of his face.
#29 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio
Misty Knight said:
"blade hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"blade hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"blade hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Eddie Brock/Venom said:

zarathos is"

why?"

nope, your saying that ghost riders are immune to hellfire well in fact it probably one of the handful of things that can actually badly hurt ghost rider and if u want evidence ill give u some, when Dan ketch fought johnny blaze. johnny shot danny with a hellfire shotgun and it nearly killed danny."
Zarathos doesn't give Ketch powers...Noble Kale does.If Blaze could be hurt by hellfire he wouldn't be able to have hit surrounding his head and hands or shoot it out of his face."

zarathos gave noble kale his powes in the first place
#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
blade hunter said:
"Misty Knight said:
"blade hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"blade hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"blade hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Eddie Brock/Venom said:

zarathos is"

why?"

Zarathos doesn't give Ketch powers...Noble Kale does.If Blaze could be hurt by hellfire he wouldn't be able to have hit surrounding his head and hands or shoot it out of his face."

zarathos gave noble kale his powes in the first place"
No he didn't.
#31 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
eganthevile1 said:
"
"Venom grabbed Ketch's chain in spirits of Venom and slammed him around like he was nothing, then in Sign of the Boss handed GR another beating, though they both tended to team up after their skirmishes the only time GR really seemed to be winning was in an issue of Spirits of Vengeance where GR had his chain choking out Venom to stop Eddie from killing a defenseless Spider-Man. Venom kicked Ketch's but in the past, a little weaker or not, history shows Venom to be the winner, don't get mad at me, it was in the comics."

caption
"

Venom didn't kick Ghost Rider's butt.  Ghost Rider used the penance stare on him which backfired.  Ketch would know not to use it now.

Plus, Ketch has since gained access to a whole new level of hellfire.  Where before it was a decent fight, it is now a terrible terrible mauling.

Look how much a glancing shot of hellfire hurts Venom.

caption
#32 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"blade hunter said:
"Misty Knight said:
"blade hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"blade hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"blade hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Eddie Brock/Venom said:

zarathos is"

why?"

No he didn't."
yes he did because the medallion of power are pieces of zarathos
#33 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
blade hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"blade hunter said:
"Misty Knight said:
"blade hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"blade hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"blade hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Eddie Brock/Venom said:

zarathos is"

why?"

No he didn't."
yes he did because the medallion of power are pieces of zarathos"
Yes but getting you powers from a medallion that has pieces of Zarathos doesn't mean he directly gave you his powers....Ketch's powers are slightly different than Blaze's proving Kale and Zarathos are different.
#34 Posted by Eddie Brock/Venom (353 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with blade hunter It makes more sense and egantheville1s answer

#35 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"blade hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"blade hunter said:
"Misty Knight said:
"blade hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"blade hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"blade hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Eddie Brock/Venom said:

zarathos is"

why?"

No he didn't."
yes he did because the medallion of power are pieces of zarathos"
Yes but getting you powers from a medallion that has pieces of Zarathos doesn't mean he directly gave you his powers....Ketch's powers are slightly different than Blaze's proving Kale and Zarathos are different."
they are different people but what im saying is that ghost riders powers come from zarathos.
#36 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Johnny Blaze..Yes.

#37 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Johnny Blaze..Yes."

?????
#38 Edited by EganTheVile1 (6199 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"eganthevile1 said:
"

caption
"

Venom didn't kick Ghost Rider's butt.  Ghost Rider used the penance stare on him which backfired.  Ketch would know not to use it now.

Plus, Ketch has since gained access to a whole new level of hellfire.  Where before it was a decent fight, it is now a terrible terrible mauling.

Look how much a glancing shot of hellfire hurts Venom.

caption
"
You kinda proved me right.... Thanks! Blaze did the damage after Venom beat down GR, and GR's penance stare can't hurt Venom, so without Blaze backing him up, Eddie would have won. However thisimage shows Blaze doing the damage, not Ketch, Blaze kept Venom in line during the Ketch/Brock/Blaze alliance because his shotgun could damage Venom, for some reason GR's flames and penance stare didn't work.

And what's with all the mentioning of Zarathos? Ketch was bonded to an entity named (something) the Noble
#39 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you not read that comic?

The ONLY reason Ketch went down was because he used the penance stare.  If he hadn't used it, Venom would have never been able to ko him.  Even so, Ketch now sports hellfire powers MUCH stronger than Blaze's shotgun.

Venom has no possible chance.

#40 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6199 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Did you not read that comic?

The ONLY reason Ketch went down was because he used the penance stare.  If he hadn't used it, Venom would have never been able to ko him.  Even so, Ketch now sports hellfire powers MUCH stronger than Blaze's shotgun.

Venom has no possible chance."
Yeah I read all four parts of spirits of venom and KETCH WENT DOWN! Your argueing a win for a character you admit lost in the comics, and he lost again in Venom: Sign of the Boss, so he obviously learned nothing from his first loss, so GR was beaten by Eddie in a GR and Venom comic :P
#41 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
eganthevile1 said:
"Zoom said:
"Did you not read that comic?

Venom has no possible chance."
Yeah I read all four parts of spirits of venom and KETCH WENT DOWN! Your argueing a win for a character you admit lost in the comics, and he lost again in Venom: Sign of the Boss, so he obviously learned nothing from his first loss, so GR was beaten by Eddie in a GR and Venom comic :P"
Now your just actin a damn fool.
#42 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Ketch made himself go down.  Venom did absolutely nothing to hurt him.

And again, Ketch has recieved a HUUUUUUGE power bost since then.  He killed Blackheart.  Do you realize how much more powerful Blackheart is than Venom?

There's a reason nobody else thinks Venom should win this.

#43 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"

And again, Ketch has recieved a HUUUUUUGE power bost since then.  He killed Blackheart.  Do you realize how much more powerful Blackheart is than Venom?

"
I though Blaze killed Blackheart?
#44 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Zoom said:
"

"
I though Blaze killed Blackheart?"
it was Noble Kale when he speperated from danny when they where in hell.
#45 Posted by The Nocturnal (34 posts) - - Show Bio
blade hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Zoom said:
"

"
it was Noble Kale when he speperated from danny when they where in hell."

Blaze was the one who killed Blackheart, again Blaze and Zarathos have nothing to do with this, none of Ketch's GR powers hurt Venom, Venom wins against Ketch, blame the writers not me, Venom stomped Dan Ketch.
#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
The Nocturnal said:
"blade hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Zoom said:
"

"
it was Noble Kale when he speperated from danny when they where in hell."

Blaze was the one who killed Blackheart, again Blaze and Zarathos have nothing to do with this, none of Ketch's GR powers hurt Venom, Venom wins against Ketch, blame the writers not me, Venom stomped Dan Ketch."
I knew it.
#47 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6199 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and for some reason Blaze's hellfire hurts Venom severely, Ketch's less so. Why is that?

#48 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
eganthevile1 said:
"Oh and for some reason Blaze's hellfire hurts Venom severely, Ketch's less so. Why is that?"
bad writing..All fire hurt's Venom.Symbiote are weak to extreme heat.
#49 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6199 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"eganthevile1 said:
"Oh and for some reason Blaze's hellfire hurts Venom severely, Ketch's less so. Why is that?"
bad writing..All fire hurt's Venom.Symbiote are weak to extreme heat."

It might not be bad writing Vance, GR's fire only hurts the guilty, ever hear the phrase "Not guilty by reason of insanity?" I think Blaze's powers came without the morals.
#50 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
eganthevile1 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"eganthevile1 said:
bad writing..All fire hurt's Venom.Symbiote are weak to extreme heat."

It might not be bad writing Vance, GR's fire only hurts the guilty, ever hear the phrase "Not guilty by reason of insanity?" I think Blaze's powers came without the morals."
Not true..GR's fire hurts everyone.