• 129 results
#1 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight takes place with both characters at their starting careers as Robin. Fight takes place in the Batcave. KO incapacitation or death. Who wins?

VS.

Who Wins?

#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

at the start Tim was a punk but i'd put his speed and strength at higher than Damians... 

M

#3 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim wins. He basically already beat Damien just to prove he could gain superiority in a fight. 

#4 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467:
This is when they started their careers as Robin, Tim didn't have the skills he has now back then.
#5 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio

tim wins

dick didnt want tim to be robin because he told tim  was not a leaner anymore he was very skilled an mastered, damain was not, so thats why damain became robin, though this left tim furious

#6 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj:
Tim wasn't a master when he started out as Robin, was he?
#7 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@primepower53: No, Tim beat him as Red Robin while Damien was operating as Robin. Tim engaged him on a rooftop because he was sick of how Damien showed him no respect. Tim decided that the only way that Damien would ever take him seriously would be to beat him in a fight. They took the fight off the rooftops, and Tim gained the upper hand. He never defeated Damien outright though because Dick stepped in and stopped them. Dick stopped them because they were in Crime Alley, and Dick saw it as disrespectful to BatMan. As such, the fight was technically never finished, but it was clear that Tim was dominating. 
#8 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio

plus tim has had many more years of training 

#9 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

READ THE OP! I CLEARLY STATED THAT THIS FIGHT TAKES PLACE WHEN TIM STARTED OUT AS ROBIN, AND WHEN DAMIAN STARTED OUT AS ROBIN. NEVER DID I SAY THAT THIS WAS WHEN TIM NEARED THE END OF HIS CAREER AS ROBIN/AS RED ROBIN. IN THIS FIGHT, TIM JUST STARTED OUT AS ROBIN.
#10 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

oops, sorry about the caps lock.

#11 Posted by Rayner (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian wins easily. Damian was already trained by the League of Assassins before he became Robin. Tim didn't get training until he became Robin.
#12 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rayner:
But didn't Tim have to survive intense physical training for about a year before he became Robin?
#13 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@primepower53 said:
" @Rayner: But didn't Tim have to survive intense physical training for about a year before he became Robin? "
And he traveled on his own, working with and training under Lady Shiva also. 
#14 Posted by Rayner (14 posts) - - Show Bio
@primepower53 said:
"@Rayner: But didn't Tim have to survive intense physical training for about a year before he became Robin? "

That was just to get him into decent physical shape.
#15 Posted by Rayner (14 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" @primepower53 said:
" @Rayner: But didn't Tim have to survive intense physical training for about a year before he became Robin? "
And he traveled on his own, working with and training under Lady Shiva also.  "

That happened quite a while after his career as Robin began.
#16 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rayner said: 
That happened quite a while after his career as Robin began. "
What? That happened very soon aferwards. It was his Robin solo series in the early ninties.  

@Rayner said:
" Damian wins easily. Damian was already trained by the League of Assassins before he became Robin. Tim didn't get training until he became Robin. "
What is this about winning easily? Even when Damian and Tim fought while Tim was still operating as Robin, the fight was not easy. 
#17 Posted by ckal (1097 posts) - - Show Bio

How old is Damian?

#18 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio
@ckal:
He's 10
#19 Posted by Rayner (14 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" @Rayner said: 
That happened quite a while after his career as Robin began. "
What? That happened very soon aferwards. It was his Robin solo series in the early ninties.  

@Rayner said:
" Damian wins easily. Damian was already trained by the League of Assassins before he became Robin. Tim didn't get training until he became Robin. "
What is this about winning easily? Even when Damian and Tim fought while Tim was still operating as Robin, the fight was not easy.  "

The OP stated this fight takes place when both Robins are starting their careers as Robin. how long has Damian been Robin? Maybe 6 months in comic time? Did Tim learn how to fight from Lady Shiva in his first 6 months as Robin? No. 
When Tim and Damian fought Tim had been Robin for years. 16-17 yr old vs a 10 yr old.
#20 Edited by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Robin 14

wait...starting careers eh? hmmm
#21 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim clearly is a better fighter, he gained the upper hand in the scan above this, and then started beating on him, Damain is lucky that Dick stopped the fight 

if your talking about them at the START of their careers then i still say Tim, Tim also had intense training and even trained with Lady Shiva, so Tim is no pushover, another big reason why i say Tim wins is because is is SMARTER, he is definently the smartest Robin there has ever been, Damain is arrogant and cocky, it won't help him angainst Tim 

Current Tim stomps 

Tim (beginning of career) still wins

#22 Posted by entropy_aegis (14214 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj:
Beginning tim loses,current tim wins,adult tim loses to adult damian.
#23 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
"@jasraj: Beginning tim loses,current tim wins,adult tim loses to adult damian. "

Why would beginning Tim lose? Tim would be able to outsmart him, he is smarter than Damain

Current Tim stomps current Damain 

I don't know who wins out of the adults, so why does Damain win?, just asking
#24 Edited by entropy_aegis (14214 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj:
while tim drake was reading sherlock holmes novels,damian was beheading ninjas,damian is very smart as well he broke in to the cave mimicking drakes voice,he in his first ever night in gotham left wayne manor killed spook,returned to the cave(mimicking drakes voice) beat the shit out of drake,and then went back to bruce in the city.he completed the current batmobile and was able to detect financial problems in wayne enterprises. as far as adult versions are concerned lets just say damian is going to make tim wish he were never born.
#25 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:

"@jasraj: while tim drake was reading sherlock holmes novels,damian was beheading ninjas,damian is very smart as well he broke in to the cave mimicking drakes voice,he in his first ever night in gotham left wayne manor killed spook,returned to the cave(mimicking drakes voice) beat the shit out of drake,and then went back to bruce in the city.he completed the current batmobile and was able to detect financial problems in wayne enterprises. as far as adult versions are concerned lets just say damian is going to make tim wish he were never born. "

Wrong, He just sucker punched him, later on Tim was beating Damain quite hard, he certianly didnt beat Drake, its the other way around, look at the scans i showed, Current Damain is clearly outclassed by Current Tim 

I will set it out 

Begginning Tim vs Begginning Damain- Begginning Tim wins, even though Damain was a better fighter, Damain will get cocky and arrogant and lose, its in his character, whilst Tim is smarter than Damain and will outsmart Damain and win 

Current Tim vs Current Damain- Current Tim will stomp Damain, it was obvious Damain was outclassed and was getting his ass kicked, he was lucky that Dick saved him 

Adult Tim vs Adult Damain- Damain wins, he has powers given to him from the devil, so i guess Damain wins there

#26 Posted by entropy_aegis (14214 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj said:
"@entropy_aegis said:

"@jasraj: while tim drake was reading sherlock holmes novels,damian was beheading ninjas,damian is very smart as well he broke in to the cave mimicking drakes voice,he in his first ever night in gotham left wayne manor killed spook,returned to the cave(mimicking drakes voice) beat the shit out of drake,and then went back to bruce in the city.he completed the current batmobile and was able to detect financial problems in wayne enterprises. as far as adult versions are concerned lets just say damian is going to make tim wish he were never born. "

Wrong, He just sucker punched him, later on Tim was beating Damain quite hard, he certianly didnt beat Drake, its the other way around, look at the scans i showed, Current Damain is clearly outclassed by Current Tim 

I will set it out 

Begginning Tim vs Begginning Damain- Begginning Tim wins, even though Damain was a better fighter, Damain will get cocky and arrogant and lose, its in his character, whilst Tim is smarter than Damain and will outsmart Damain and win 

Current Tim vs Current Damain- Current Tim will stomp Damain, it was obvious Damain was outclassed and was getting his ass kicked, he was lucky that Dick saved him 

Adult Tim vs Adult Damain- Damain wins, he has powers given to him from the devil, so i guess Damain wins there
     "

A) first of all i never intended to use that showing to downplay tim,not mentioning it would have been quite difficult for me since its part of the context
B) by your logic batman should beat hulk in a random encounter  by outsmarting him ,tim is outclassed by miles ,there is nothing he can do. i agree with the rest of what you said.
#27 Posted by batmanary (798 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian... He was already trained before he became Robin, however Tim was just a smart kid.

#28 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
Mmmmh, I may be wrong on begginning career 

but current Tim wrecked Damain
#29 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis:
What I am trying to say is if they are both in character, Damain could get carried away and off focused and Tim could win, mabye this could happen 

If there is no prep Damain would win 

But if there is prep, then Tim wins, he is a master at prep
#30 Edited by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj: Tim at the begining wasn't exactly a master with prep, and he wasn't equal to Damian's skills, Current Tim stomps damian because he's still 8 years older then him, with Damian having the body of a 10 year old, real impressive. But at the beginning of the careers Damian is  beyond Drake in skill, and he'd honestly kill Drake.
#31 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91 said:
" @jasraj: Tim at the begining wasn't exactly a master with prep, and he wasn't equal to Damian's skills, Current Tim stomps damian because he's still 8 years older then him, with Damian having the body of a 10 year old, real impressive. But at the beginning of the careers Damian is far beyond Drake in skill, and he'd honestly kill Drake."

Does Current Damain know that Current Tim would beat him in a fight?, or does Damain just not admit that he would lose to  CurrentTim?
#32 Edited by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj: Damian would never admit Current tim would win in a fight, now if this were adult version Damian would win. But this is the begining of the carreers which means Damians still had training from the league of assassins his entire life, While drake has played detective and just spent a year getting in physcial condition and the skills to be Robin.AndI noticed you were underestimating Damian's intelligence, he's highly intelligent, he just has superiority issues.
#33 Posted by batman_is_god (1185 posts) - - Show Bio
@primepower53:
with them both starting out, Damian. 

Tim can kick his ass though
#34 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91 said:
"@jasraj: Damian would never admit Current tim would win in a fight, now if this were adult version Damian would win. But this is the begining of the carreers which means Damians still had training from the league of assassins his entire life, While drake has played detective and just spent a year getting in physcial condition and the skills to be Robin.AndI noticed you were underestimating Damian's intelligence, he's highly intelligent, he just has superiority issues. "

But didn't Damain realize he was getting his ass kicked? 

did they ever have another fight?, if so, do you have a scan?
#35 Posted by entropy_aegis (14214 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj:
Leave it dude damian destroys him.
#36 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
"@jasraj: Leave it dude damian destroys him. "

As a kid and a Adult, but in current Damain gets wrecked easily
#37 Posted by entropy_aegis (14214 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj:
I know.
#38 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis:
Ok.
#39 Posted by saturnssailor (102 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian would win. Tim might have had a year of intense training, but Damian had been trained since birth. 

#40 Posted by The Stegman (23031 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian, He is better trained, faster, and willing to go all out

#41 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman: It depends on what point in his career Tim is.
#42 Posted by The Stegman (23031 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09: well the OP says that its at the beginning of his Robin career...i believe Damian is a better fighter at his age, than tim was when he first became Robin, of course now, Tim as Red Robin beats the crap outta Damian
#43 Posted by SlimJ87D (9323 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian. He has more latent potential than all the other Robins because he has been trained to kill since he was born literally. 

The other Robins started late in their career (late as compared to Damian). Heck even Bruce started off late, the latest out of all of them, but just beats them all with more years in experience. 

Just do the math, seriously. Damian raised by assassins. Dick raised in a circus at first, etc.

#44 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman said:
@cascadeking09: well the OP says that its at the beginning of his Robin career...i believe Damian is a better fighter at his age, than tim was when he first became Robin, of course now, Tim as Red Robin beats the crap outta Damian
Well where at the beginning? Where does the beginning end? It depends on that.
#45 Posted by JediXMan (29541 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09 said:
@The Stegman said:
Well where at the beginning? Where does the beginning end? It depends on that.
Kinda does. Before or after Shiva? There is the deciding factor.
#46 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan: Well he didn't really do anything as robin before Lady Shiva.
#47 Posted by Black_Kn1ght (270 posts) - - Show Bio

If Damian was older he'd beat Tim.

#48 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12506 posts) - - Show Bio

spite. Tim was just a regular kid when he first became Robin and Damien was already a gleeful killer even before he became robin
#49 Posted by karrob (4276 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt said:
spite. Tim was just a regular kid when he first became Robin and Damien was already a gleeful killer even before he became robin
Agreed
#50 Posted by JediXMan (29541 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09 said:
@JediXMan: Well he didn't really do anything as robin before Lady Shiva.
Exactly.