Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BatteredArmor

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kilgore discovered who Batman is and wants to weaken him and conqure Wayne Tec so he decides to kill Robin and thinks this will be easier when the boy wonder is alone and out of costume. Damien is at the mutant musem in plain cloathes he wanted to learn more about mutants and is looking at the picture of the origional 5 X-men (the one Idie was looking at in Schism #3). Kade snuck in plain cloaths not Hellfire gear and enters the room when Damian's back is turned and he is across the room. 
Kilgore:  
He is aware of what's usually in Damians utility belt but not sure what he has on him now. he's vaugly aware how good damian is at H2H botom line he knows long range is smarter.  He has detailed knowladge of the buildings layout
He has a alian gun and pink lightsaber from schim #2 he has 3 smoke bombs and a taser. he's not in hellfire gear but his cloathes are discreetly armored 
Morals? he doesn't have morals but if he did they would be off 

Damian: 
He has know idea who Kilgore is and doesnt care... not even a little . he's been in the musem all day so he knows where things are
He has 3 batterangs 1 smoke pellet 1 bat bola 1 bat brass nuckle (his pockets are really really deep) . no armor of any kind 
Morals are on but he's angry 

They start out across the room Kilgore has the element of suprise  there's alot of stuff to hide behind. they start out in one room but can move all throughout the musem
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Kilgore slaughters him.

X-Men - Schism #1
X-Men - Schism #1
BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BatteredArmor

@Edgeworth_11: How

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By entropy_aegis

@BlackArmor said:

@Edgeworth_11: How

He's an X-men character.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BatteredArmor

@entropy_aegis: but not a mutant or even trainecd in martial arts he's probably not even a marksmam. for all intents and purposes hes a normal humam with a big brain. thats why i gave him so many wepons

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By Mercy_

Damian should win this and somewhat easily unless there's something I'm missing about Kade.

@Edgeworth_11: Back it up with evidence. Don't just say "Kilgore slaughters him" and post an entirely unimpressive scan.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@The Dark Huntress said:

Damian should win this and somewhat easily unless there's something I'm missing about Kade.

@Edgeworth_11: Back it up with evidence. Don't just say "Kilgore slaughters him" and post an entirely unimpressive scan.

If you haven't kept p with Schism, you dont know what you missed. 
He is a super genius prodigy  
He has space technology that he used to take out some of the mightiest xmen.  
Granted, the X-men underestimated him big time, but it still impressive.
madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8  Edited By madrid_san

This scan is not of Kilgore, but he is capable of this and this is his technology. I see limbs and body parts flying fast and furious. 

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By Saren
@madrid_san said:

This scan is not of Kilgore, but he is capable of this and this is his technology. I see limbs and body parts flying fast and furious. 

Having the tech means nothing. That girl was trained by the Hellfire Club. Kilgore has no training whatsoever. Damien was trained by the Batclan and raised by assassins. He can handle a kid with a lightsaber.
madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By madrid_san
@CitizenBane said:
@madrid_san said:

Having the tech means nothing. That girl was trained by the Hellfire Club. Kilgore has no training whatsoever. Damien was trained by the Batclan and raised by assassins. He can handle a kid with a lightsaber.

I doubt he can. He would end up with a giant slug in his face or worse.
madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By madrid_san

He also had tech. that took out some of X-men's heavy hitters like Colossus, Namor, etc.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Saren
@madrid_san said:
@CitizenBane said:
@madrid_san said:

Only if he stood around staring into space like the idiots in Schism #3.
madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By madrid_san
@CitizenBane said:
@madrid_san said:
@CitizenBane said:
@madrid_san said:

LOL Colossus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Damian Waye 
 Namor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Damian Wayne 
Iceman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Damian Wayne 

Lets not forget Emma and Magneto were also the idiots you say. It's easy to underestiamte snot nosed kids, but snot nosed kids with scary ass space tech and killer instinct = stomp. Damian Wayne has 0 chance.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Saren
@madrid_san said:
@CitizenBane said:
@madrid_san said:
@CitizenBane said:
@madrid_san said:

LOL Colossus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Damian Waye  Namor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Damian Wayne Iceman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Damian Wayne  Lets not forget Emma and Magneto were also the idiots you say. It's easy to underestiamte snot nosed kids, but snot nosed kids with scary ass space tech and killer instinct = stomp. Damian Wayne has 0 chance.
LOL yourself. They have all dodged and defeated people far faster than a bunch of kids with guns. That entire issue was massive PIS. Damien beheaded a guy so fast the people surrounding him, including Batman, couldn't even see him move. He has dozens of speed feats that place him far above Kilgore. Kilgore's only feat (which isn't even his own) is filled to the brim with idiocy. You want to keep believing it, more power to you. With PIS off, Kilgore loses his head before he even knows what's going own.
madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By madrid_san
@CitizenBane said:
@madrid_san said:
@CitizenBane said:
@madrid_san said:
@CitizenBane said:
@madrid_san said:

LOL Colossus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Damian Waye  Namor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Damian Wayne Iceman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Damian Wayne  Lets not forget Emma and Magneto were also the idiots you say. It's easy to underestiamte snot nosed kids, but snot nosed kids with scary ass space tech and killer instinct = stomp. Damian Wayne has 0 chance.
LOL yourself. They have all dodged and defeated people far faster than a bunch of kids with guns. That entire issue was massive PIS. Damien beheaded a guy so fast the people surrounding him, including Batman, couldn't even see him move. He has dozens of speed feats that place him far above Kilgore. Kilgore's only feat (which isn't even his own) is filled to the brim with idiocy. You want to keep believing it, more power to you. With PIS off, Kilgore loses his head before he even knows what's going own.

Well, you may think it's idiocy, but the fact is he accomplished what little Wayne could never in his wildest dreams imagine.  This was his only battle feat thus far so that's what we should be going on until we see more feats of his.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Saren
@madrid_san said:
@CitizenBane said:
@madrid_san said:
@CitizenBane said:
@madrid_san said:
@CitizenBane said:
@madrid_san said:

Well, you may think it's idiocy, but the fact is he accomplished what little Wayne could never in his wildest dreams imagine.  This was his only battle feat thus far so that's what we should be going on until we see more feats of his.
Aww, little Wayne was raised by assassins and terrorists and has killed more people than Kilgore could dream of. And like I said, that feat isn't even Kilgore's. His involvement in the combat was next to zero. You have no proof that he's as skilled as that girl. Damien has dodged bullets and defeated deadly killers. Kilgore has done nothing. Tell me, why shouldn't I assume he's as untrained as the average kid on the street? Do you have anything to show that he has even an hour's worth of training in anything?  

And PIS isn't allowed on the battle forums, so....
madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By madrid_san
@CitizenBane said:
@madrid_san said:
@CitizenBane said:
@madrid_san said:
@CitizenBane said:
@madrid_san said:
@CitizenBane said:
@madrid_san said:

Aww, little Wayne was raised by assassins and terrorists and has killed more people than Kilgore could dream of. And like I said, that feat isn't even Kilgore's. His involvement in the combat was next to zero. You have no proof that he's as skilled as that girl. Damien has dodged bullets and defeated deadly killers. Kilgore has done nothing. Tell me, why shouldn't I assume he's as untrained as the average kid on the street? Do you have anything to show that he has even an hour's worth of training in anything?   And PIS isn't allowed on the battle forums, so....

He doesn't need to be as well trained as Damian. He has those space tech weapons. They will do the work for him. He also has prep and his clothes are discreetly armored.  
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Saren
@madrid_san said:
@CitizenBane said:
@madrid_san said:
@CitizenBane said:
@madrid_san said:
@CitizenBane said:
@madrid_san said:
@CitizenBane said:
@madrid_san said:

Aww, little Wayne was raised by assassins and terrorists and has killed more people than Kilgore could dream of. And like I said, that feat isn't even Kilgore's. His involvement in the combat was next to zero. You have no proof that he's as skilled as that girl. Damien has dodged bullets and defeated deadly killers. Kilgore has done nothing. Tell me, why shouldn't I assume he's as untrained as the average kid on the street? Do you have anything to show that he has even an hour's worth of training in anything?   And PIS isn't allowed on the battle forums, so....
He doesn't need to be as well trained as Damian. He has those space tech weapons. They will do the work for him. He also has prep and his clothes are discreetly armored.  
Yes, the weapons will just fire themselves, of course. And obviously you need no training to hit someone as agile as Damien. Just pull the trigger and the bullet will magically hit him, it doesn't matter that you have no shooting experience whatsoever. Or that your target has a history of dodging bullets.
madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By madrid_san
@CitizenBane said:
@madrid_san said:
@CitizenBane said:
@madrid_san said:
@CitizenBane said:
@madrid_san said:
@CitizenBane said:
@madrid_san said:
@CitizenBane said:
@madrid_san said:

Yes, the weapons will just fire themselves, of course. And obviously you need no training to hit someone as agile as Damien. Just pull the trigger and the bullet will magically hit him, it doesn't matter that you have no shooting experience whatsoever. Or that your target has a history of dodging bullets.

It's not bullets. And it's not on panel, but he and his team seemed quite prolific with the weapons.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#20  Edited By entropy_aegis

Damian stomps.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Saren
@madrid_san said:
@CitizenBane said:
@madrid_san said:
@CitizenBane said:
@madrid_san said:
@CitizenBane said:
@madrid_san said:
@CitizenBane said:
@madrid_san said:
@CitizenBane said:
@madrid_san said:

It's not bullets. And it's not on panel, but he and his team seemed quite prolific with the weapons.
His team doesn't matter. On panel, he fired one shot at a restrained, stationary target. What skill!
Omega-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#22  Edited By Omega-Man

Damian win's Kilgore has no skill, he is just basicly a smart kid who likes high tech weapons, no skill in using them. Having a high tech weapon doesn't mean he instantly wins as it's the hand behind the weapon not the weapon itself that kills, Damian could very well dodge the few shots (the kid has an uncanny alertness of people) get in close if Kilgore grabs his lightsaber Damian could easily disarm him and use it against Kilgore.

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By madrid_san

You can downplay him as much as you like. The fact is he was able to take the X-men down with his tech and prep (most important thing was the prep, tech and the X-men underestimating him). 
In a H2H fight, Kilgore loses no doubt. But this is kinda spite the the prep and gadgets he's been given.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Saren
@madrid_san said:
You can downplay him as much as you like. The fact is he was able to take the X-men down with his tech and prep (most important thing was the prep, tech and the X-men underestimating him). In a H2H fight, Kilgore loses no doubt. But this is kinda spite the the prep and gadgets he's been given.
Most important thing is the fact that the X-Men stood around and basically begged to get shot, despite the fact they've all defeated faster opponents. And the X-Men didn't underestimate him, they just didn't want to hit children. Damien doesn't have that problem.
madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By madrid_san
@CitizenBane said:
@madrid_san said:
You can downplay him as much as you like. The fact is he was able to take the X-men down with his tech and prep (most important thing was the prep, tech and the X-men underestimating him). In a H2H fight, Kilgore loses no doubt. But this is kinda spite the the prep and gadgets he's been given.
Most important thing is the fact that the X-Men stood around and basically begged to get shot, despite the fact they've all defeated faster opponents. And the X-Men didn't underestimate him, they just didn't want to hit children. Damien doesn't have that problem.

H2H, Damian is surely the better fighter. But the OP states Kilgore has some prep and knowledge. With the gadgets and armor, he wins. His one and only feat, although a team effort, he's shown to be a genius.
Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Spydey

@CitizenBane said:

@madrid_san said:

^THIS! THIS! RIGHT HERE. THIS.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#27  Edited By KainScion

damian stomps

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jeanroygrant

Kade Kilgore

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#29  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Even the people who dislike Damian cannot argue that he is facing off against a character far more obnoxious than he has ever been here. 

Robin stomps.