Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Damian Wayne

VS

The Court Of Owls:

Alexander Staunton

The Court of Owls' Talon from the 1850s who was retired from service early for being too "loud" in his assassinations. Staunton was woken up from death for the Night of the Owls, where he fought Batman Incorporated member, Batwing.

Alton Carver

The Court of Owls' most recent Talon who held the position for longer than usual, but was to be retired once they selected Dick Grayson as a new candidate.

Ephraim Newhouse

A Talon of the Court of Owls who was shamed for letting his sense of duty and horor get in the way of the Court's objectives.

Henry Ballard

The Court of Owls' Talon assassin from the 1840s.

Mary

The Court of Owls' Talon from the 1940s, who was a victim of secret Japanese attacks on US soil in World War II.

Saiko

A skilled assassin who has set out to kill Dick Grayson, claiming him to be the "fiercest killer in Gotham."

William Cobb

One of the many assassins of the same name for the Court of Owls, William Cobb was the first Talon the Court sent after Bruce Wayne, and Dick Grayson's great-grandfather.

+ 50 Talons

Conditions:

• Random Encounter
  • Morals Off
  • Damian and named Court of Owls members start on the same rooftop
  • Damian's Gear: Flash Bangs,grappling hook,Gas mask,Poison gas,batarangs,and Brother eye defenses 3 min cool down per use.
  • Damian also has the buildings rigged to blow and can detonate them when he is on another building or grappling to another building, he can only blow 1 building at a time and has to wait 10 mins before he can detonate another.
  • Court of Owl's/Talon's Gear: Throwing knives, swords/katanas, arm gliders, wrist blades etc ...
  • There are 5 buildings each with 10 Talons that surround the building Damian and the Court of Owls start on, 1 talon from each building will glide to the center building every 5 mins.
  • K.O./Incapacitation/Death/BFR Count As Win
BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BringnIt

Young Damian already beat a Talon, why would this go differently? That's a sincere question, by the way.

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By 8bitGangsta

^^^ this

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@BringnIt said:

Young Damian already beat a Talon, why would this go differently? That's a sincere question, by the way.

Didn't know bout that ... I'll just put more Talons ...

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@BringnIt said:

What are Damian's skills or better question what is his equipment like as Batman? Basic normal Batman gear? Or extras?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@BringnIt said:

What are Damian's skills or better question what is his equipment like as Batman? Basic normal Batman gear? Or extras?

I wonder why I put the Wiki link for Damian in the OP ... no reason I guess ... (>_>)

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@BringnIt said:

I wonder why I put the Wiki link for Damian in the OP ... no reason I guess ... (>_>)

I overlooked it, I apologize.

Do you have something against me? There was no reason to be rude.

Edit:

The link does not provide information about his equipment.....

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

I overlooked it, I apologize.

Do you have something against me? There was no reason to be rude.

Edit:

The link does not provide information about his equipment.....

I chose sarcasm over trivial conversation with individuals i do not particularly care for. My rudeness is merely your interpretation of how I address you, and as such translates differently when I look back at it. It isn't rude, it's sarcasm. Either you can't tell the difference or you're soft.

That's why we have the internet, look it up. I'll update the OP just because I realize this also.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By entropy_aegis

Damian easy,he can heal too so the Talons lose their only advantage.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@BringnIt said:

Young Damian defeated a Talon when it diverted its attention from him. It seemed clear to me he wasn't going to win in a direct one-on-one.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By Ferro Vida

Wasn't Batman Damian even more OP then Bruce?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@entropy_aegis: @k4tzm4n: @Ferro Vida: I am having trouble finding Batman #665-700 online ... I can't find feats for Damian lying around anywhere really and I need info on his gear. Can either of you point me in some kind of direction?

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ferro Vida

@Ancient_0f_Days: I have one of two of those comics somewhere. I'll see if I can dig them up.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@entropy_aegis: @k4tzm4n: @Ferro Vida: I am having trouble finding Batman #665-700 online ... I can't find feats for Damian lying around anywhere really and I need info on his gear. Can either of you point me in some kind of direction?

I never read the story with older Damian, so I'm of no help there.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Ferro Vida: Alright, either send them in a PM or just post em right here, thanks in advance.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ferro Vida

@Ancient_0f_Days: Don't thank me yet, I need to find them still.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Ferro Vida said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Don't thank me yet, I need to find them still.

Well, even if you don't, you still get points for effort.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ferro Vida

@Ancient_0f_Days: My life is complete :P

I do recall that he had every major building in Gotham wired to explode. Just in case.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

He has a healing factor,that enabled him to survive bullet shots and a lazer attack,he wiped the floor with dozens of criminals one of them Flamingo took on Dick,Jason,Young Damian and Scarlet by himself and Damian can just use Brother Eye to turn the Talons to dust.

There are only 2 comics with this Damian,Batman#666 and #700,with another issue of Batman INC due out in November.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Ferro Vida said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: My life is complete :P

I do recall that he had every major building in Gotham wired to explode. Just in case.

Well, I guess that helps ... somewhat ...

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@entropy_aegis said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

He has a healing factor,that enabled him to survive bullet shots and a lazer attack,he wiped the floor with dozens of criminals one of them Flamingo took on Dick,Jason,Young Damian and Scarlet by himself and Damian can just use Brother Eye to turn the Talons to dust.

There are only 2 comics with this Damian,Batman#666 and #700,with another issue of Batman INC due out in November.

Yeah, his "deal with the devil" ... I visited the damian vs cass cain thread you were in a while back ...

Thanks for the info, do you have any info on his gear?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Yeah, his "deal with the devil" ... I visited the damian vs cass cain thread you were in a while back ...

Thanks for the info, do you have any info on his gear?

Flash Bangs,grappling hook,Gas mask,Poison gas,buildings rigged to explode,batarangs,and Brother eye defenses.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@entropy_aegis said:

Flash Bangs,grappling hook,Gas mask,Poison gas,buildings rigged to explode,batarangs,and Brother eye defenses.

Alright, this makes me want to include the court members in this as well as a few more Talons ... Thanks.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Alright, this makes me want to include the court members in this as well as a few more Talons ... Thanks.

Your welcome,but which Court member? I dont recall anyone doing anything.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@entropy_aegis said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Man, I forgot all about Flamingo. Odd that I've never seen any matches with him.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@entropy_aegis said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@entropy_aegis said:

I'll probably add Alexander Staunton, Alton Carver, Ephraim Newhouse, Henry Ballard, Mary, Saiko, and William Cobb. As well as a few random Talons on surrounding buildings, it seems a bit much but Brother Eye tech and building bombs should be useful.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By entropy_aegis

@k4tzm4n said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Man, I forgot all about Flamingo. Odd that I've never seen any matches with him.

He's a nightmare to Jason Todd fans.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@entropy_aegis said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Yes, as a Jason Todd fan I remember the reading experience quite well.

"I'LL JUST COME BACK!"

Oddly enough, I found the claim that he's been dyeing his hair this whole time because of Batman was more insulting. But still, any decent Flamingo ideas?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@entropy_aegis said:

I'll probably add Alexander Staunton, Alton Carver, Ephraim Newhouse, Henry Ballard, Mary, Saiko, and William Cobb. As well as a few random Talons on surrounding buildings, it seems a bit much but Brother Eye tech and building bombs should be useful.

As long as he has Brother eye he'll just bombard them with lazers that will turn the Talons to dust,I dont think they can heal from that.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By entropy_aegis

@k4tzm4n said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Yes, as a Jason Todd fan I remember the reading experience quite well.

"I'LL JUST COME BACK!"

Oddly enough, I found the claim that he's been dyeing his hair this whole time because of Batman was more insulting. But still, any decent Flamingo ideas?

HAHAHA.

Nah,he has only 2 appearances,one where he gets one shotted by Damian(adult) and the other one in Batman & Robin.Guess we can put him up against Bane?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@entropy_aegis: Yeah, I never read the latter one, but I remember some good pain tolerance in the first fight. What do you think? Flamingo w/ his whip vs no venom Bane? How about in that alley where he fought Dick and Jason for nostalgia's sake?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By entropy_aegis

@k4tzm4n said:

@entropy_aegis: Yeah, I never read the latter one, but I remember some good pain tolerance in the first fight. What do you think? Flamingo w/ his whip vs no venom Bane? How about in that alley where he fought Dick and Jason for nostalgia's sake?

Sure,but I think Bane will take him eventually.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@entropy_aegis said:

@k4tzm4n said:

MATCH ABORTED (honestly, I agree).

WEAKER COMBATANT REQUIRED FOR POTENTIAL "I don't know who will win" RESPONSE.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By entropy_aegis

@k4tzm4n said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@k4tzm4n said:

MATCH ABORTED (honestly, I agree).

WEAKER COMBATANT REQUIRED FOR POTENTIAL "I don't know who will win" RESPONSE.

Armless tiger man,YEAH.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jeanroygrant

@entropy_aegis said:

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

bump

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#37  Edited By Saren

Damian, if at all he finds it a struggle he could just set off the bombs in the buildings.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Alexander505

@entropy_aegis said:

HollowInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By HollowInside

Damian takes this because of his bargain with Dragon of Revelations.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#40  Edited By TDK_1997

Damian should take this.