Daleks vs Space Marines

Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pistolwhip1

Daleks from Doctor Who travel to the WH40K universe, where they are encountered and attacked by Space Marines . Who will win? 

•Winner by death. 
•Random encounter. 
•Morals off. 
•Normal equipment. 
•Start off hundred feet apart. 

Primarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Primarch

Want to give us some numbers? Hard to judge otherwise.

Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pistolwhip1
@Primarch said:

Want to give us some numbers? Hard to judge otherwise.

Good point.  Make it even troops 50 vs 50 
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Strider1992

These are just basic tactical marines right? Or are you including Captain's and special weapon users?

Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pistolwhip1
@Strider92 said:
These are just basic tactical marines right? Or are you including Captain's and special weapon users?
How do you think both would fair?
Primarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Primarch

Space Marines take it. I don't think the daleks standard gunstick can penetrate their armour. Unarmoured individuals have survived glancing shots from the gunstick & although they seemed hurt and the area hit smoked, they didn't seem grievously injured. Space Marines are also far more mobile, agile and tactical...in that they actually use tactics while dalek's rely on their shields and just move forward shooting everything. The SM's might have difficulty with the shields (nothing they haven't handled before) once some stray (or targeted shots) take down the eyes stock they'll know what to do start to neutralize them.

AKA_TERMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AKA_TERMINATOR

Space Marines would floor mop Daleks real good and go on about their day.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By Strider1992

@Pistolwhip1: Hmmm the problem with Daleks is those forcefields they have (Daleks have forcefields right? I'm sure I remember seeing them with those) Space Marines obviously have them out classed in every other aspect strength, speed, agility, reflexes etc.... but those Daleks are like little tanks with personal shields its going to take a lot to get through those.

I think normal tactical marines have a shot but not because of their bolt guns but because all tactical marines are equipped with either frag or krak granades (is a melta grenade also standard? I don't remember) Krak grenades are specially designed to take down take down tanks. So if its just normal tactical marines I believe they win with heavy casualties simply because they are faster and smarter in combat than your average Dalek and will be able to spam them full of krak grenades.

If you include special weapons and squad captains then I think the Marines can take this with less difficulty. Plasma guns, melta guns, heavy bolters, rocket launchers (and lascannons? are they still allowed in Tac squads or has that rule changed?) could all deal some serious damage to Daleks even with their shields.

So if its just normal Tactical Marines I say they win but with heavy casualties due to those forcefields.

With Spec weapons/Captains they take a solid majority.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cliffrice

energy weapons are mostley useless against Daleks (Except for their Own weapons) Dalkes have bombs and such that can liquify continents. Daleks while clumsy on the ground are quite agile in the air. Some daleks are good shots while others are crappy. their deathrays pretty-much ignore most types of physical armor VERY few people have survived a hit from a post timewar dalek. Those people being Capin Jack (Whom is mortal anyway ) the Doctor and it was a severley underpowered dalek. (May not have even been a real dalek and could have been a time Echo from all that Crazy Pandora stuff.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daleks win.

It would be something like this:

Loading Video...