Fight ends in K.O or Death.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By pooty

Spiderman might solo. Iron fist might solo. Team 2 stomps hard.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Danny solos with ease.

*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By *Void*

Daken should be able to handle Spiderman.

sixsithsix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sixsithsix

Nobody solos. Beast is a match for Pete, and even though he likely wouldn't win, he can hang with him long enough for a double team. Or he can go annihilate Nightwing, while BP holds off Spidey. Daredevil has several wins against Spiderman, so Black Panther should at least be able to hang with him for a while. Danny could potentially solo, if not for morals and Daken's pheromones. That skews things back to team 1 IMO. Danny could use ki to purge them, but he'll still be disoriented against a serious threat. Daken is the only one here with no qualms about killing. If he takes IF quickly, they'll win. Team 1 6/10 for me.

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By SpidermanWins

Daken is the only issue but Spider-Man has beaten him before so I see no problem there. As for Iron Fist he may only have trouble from from BP as he has actually combated him when IF was Weilding Chi like a madman. The scan is somewhere. Nightwing should be an asset. He could take out Black Panther anyway. Beast is the weak end.

All in all, Team 2 stomps.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By ReVamp

Depending on how much work the pheromones do this battle may change its outcome.

@sixsithsix said:

Nobody solos.

Acceptable conclusion.

Beast is a match for Pete,

Not really, no.

and even though he likely wouldn't win, he can hang with him long enough for a double team.

See above.

Or he can go annihilate Nightwing,

Sure he could do that, but then Black Panther would be open to Spidey.

while BP holds off Spidey.

Not happening.

Daredevil has several wins against Spiderman,

Due to CIS.

so Black Panther should at least be able to hang with him for a while.

Nope, see above.

Danny could potentially solo, if not for morals and Daken's pheromones.

Mhmm.

That skews things back to team 1 IMO. Danny could use ki to purge them, but he'll still be disoriented against a serious threat.

IF > Daken

Daken is the only one here with no qualms about killing. If he takes IF quickly, they'll win. Team 1 6/10 for me.

Big If.

Avatar image for shamelesslysupportinaznballers
Shamelesslysupportinaznballers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daken is the only serious threat here but since fight ends in a K.O. & there's no prep, team 2 stomps this and in this setting, BP & Beast are the weak link. If this was a fight with prep then I can see team 1 winning but w/o prep, team 2 just has too much firepower.

Daken's healing factor is a non factor since a healing factor doesn't prevent you to be knocked out which daken & anyone w/a healing factor has been knocked out countless times. I'd take Spider-Man or IF over him any day of the week.

Current BP could not take on Spider-Man or IF, he is a match for Nightwing though.

Beast to me is like Daken w/o the healing factor. He is a capable fighter but again, he's no Spider-Man or IF.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@sixsithsix said:

Nobody solos. Beast is a match for Pete, and even though he likely wouldn't win, he can hang with him long enough for a double team. Or he can go annihilate Nightwing, while BP holds off Spidey. Daredevil has several wins against Spiderman, so Black Panther should at least be able to hang with him for a while. Danny could potentially solo, if not for morals and Daken's pheromones. That skews things back to team 1 IMO. Danny could use ki to purge them, but he'll still be disoriented against a serious threat. Daken is the only one here with no qualms about killing. If he takes IF quickly, they'll win. Team 1 6/10 for me.

It's called "chi", not "ki". 

At any rate, Danny is faster and far more powerful with his strikes than any member of team 1. They all get taken out fairly quickly.
Avatar image for shamelesslysupportinaznballers
Shamelesslysupportinaznballers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Illuminatus said:

It's called "chi", not "ki". At any rate, Danny is faster and far more powerful with his strikes than any member of team 1. They all get taken out fairly quickly.

It's actually "Qi"

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NEEK_03

team two with ease.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Shamelesslysupportinaznballers said:

@Illuminatus said:

It's called "chi", not "ki". At any rate, Danny is faster and far more powerful with his strikes than any member of team 1. They all get taken out fairly quickly.

It's actually "Qi"

Not in the comic-books.
Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By SupremeHyperion

I think Iron Fist and Spidey could win on their own against team 1 but it doesn't hurt have Nightwing out there swinging his batons. Panther would be the hardest to dispatch but I think they could do it. Too much strength and power on Team two to lose.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BringnIt

Team two, but no one is soloing.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Fetts
@pooty said:

This.
Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Malonius

@Fetts said:

@pooty said:

This.
sixsithsix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By sixsithsix

@Illuminatus said:

@sixsithsix said:

You are correct sir, it is chi, not ki. Sorry. I've been playing a lot of D&D and I had ki on the brain. Still the same thing though. But Danny is not faster than Beast and probably not faster than Daken. His strikes are more powerful, but you have no answer for pheromones.

@ReVamp:

Beast is certainly a match for Pete. He's as strong and nearly as fast and agile. He has more experience, and is slightly smarter, and also has a healing factor, though a relatively weak one, and is equal or slightly superior in h2h skill according to the OHOTMU. Like I said, he won't probably beat Spidey, but he can hold him off for a while. BP is wearing vibranium armor and has his claws here. He's fast enough to avoid webbing, his armor allows him to tank punches all the way up to Danny's best, and his skill is way above Spidey. Even without CIS he has a good chance of beating Spidey, he can certainly beat Nightwing, and can even hang with Danny for a while. And I agree that IF>Daken, it isn't by much, and he'll be in trouble when he's getting double or triple teamed, especially with the pheromones, which noone has satisfactorily discounted yet.