x-23

#4 Posted by Boken (7757 posts) - - Show Bio

bloddy noobs

#5 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Boken says:

"bloddy noobs"

Learn to spell, you tard!

#6 Posted by grandmasterbatord (1 posts) - - Show Bio

daken can beat the original no problem, he can beat the clone too.

#7 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

X-23

this girl has many gills is a warring one

inexhaustible surprising and with a great intelligence

to liberate their battles

#8 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10703 posts) - - Show Bio

Daken He's a bone cold killa

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

X-23

#10 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Probably X-23
#11 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

Daken

#12 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

Bu bu bu bump!

#13 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Daken

#14 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

X-23.

#15 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

why?

#16 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
Daken has trouble with Wolverine and X-23 can beat him pretty quick for one. She has the advantage of adamantium claws, is likely faster, more agile, has a surprise in each foot, has a faster healing factor than Wolverine, has better control of her emotions, and at the very least is on par with Daken as far as use of strategy. Though I would say she may be better. 
#17 Edited by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Daken would underestimate her....but thats just me.

#18 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

Daken underestimates just as much as Wolverine does so I agree with you.

#19 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

x-23 will win this round
she beat the wolvy twice without much of a promblem pretty quick
she celver for one (beat lady deathstrike by using stargey instead of brute focre)
plus daken's bs power of control people emotion (taunt) will have no effect against x-23.
plus her foot claw has a better reach than her arms.

#20 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup.

#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

X-23.

#22 Posted by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

X-23 owns.

#23 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

x23

#24 Posted by TelekineticSun (333 posts) - - Show Bio

Why wouldnt his pheremone control have any effect on x-23?
if it did have effect on her im sure it would help him in the battle.

#25 Edited by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

x-23 ftw..she faster, more agile, has the adamantium skeleton, and has an better healing factor

#26 Posted by Sleuth (2639 posts) - - Show Bio

X-23 would win.

#27 Posted by cascadeking09 (6698 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
"
Daken has trouble with Wolverine and X-23 can beat him pretty quick for one. She has the advantage of adamantium claws, is likely faster, more agile, has a surprise in each foot, has a faster healing factor than Wolverine, has better control of her emotions, and at the very least is on par with Daken as far as use of strategy. Though I would say she may be better. 
"
that's stupid that either 1 of them would be able to take wolverine
#28 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
I side with Daken. He is durable enough to take the pain from X-23, and he needs to connect just once with his Murasama claws to significantly slow down her healing factor. I understand that X-23 has been trained from a very young age, but Daken has been doing this for decades...And I can't see why his pheromones won't work. They work on both humans, and meta-humans. It's not like X-23 is the Hulk or something to have strong resistance. Besides, in character, Daken is indeed arrogant; but his provocative style is exactly what he needs to make X-23 lose her temper, and stab her with his claws...And it's all going downhill for her from that point on.
#29 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#30 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

#31 Posted by Alberic (260 posts) - - Show Bio

I love x-23 I think she is a cool character, but Daken would win

#32 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio

X-23 stands no chance

#33 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" X-23 stands no chance "
She did fine against him in Utopia. Granted, he was not using his coated claws but she also was not dirt packing his wounds like she did with Wolverine. 
#34 Posted by Lance Uppercut (22979 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
She did fine against him in Utopia. Granted, he was not using his coated claws but she also was not dirt packing his wounds like she did with Wolverine.  "
He also didn't appear to be using his pheromones, though it was never mentioned in the book.
#35 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
She did fine against him in Utopia. Granted, he was not using his coated claws but she also was not dirt packing his wounds like she did with Wolverine.  "
If he cuts her with Mumrumussa blades she is dead and he also has those pheromones. They are both trained to be weapons Daken is just more ruthless and has more experience he has been killing people since he was a little little kid
#36 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @erik said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
He also didn't appear to be using his pheromones, though it was never mentioned in the book. "
See on that I do not know. It can be said either way really. His taunt at her about being a dog is not something she would usually retort to nor would it have gotten under her skin like it seemed to be doing. She would just commence the cutting. So it can be stated that Daken may have been using them to force rage her.
#37 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
The fight was seen throughout 4 panels in several separate pages, I doubt we can actually judge if she really did good, or not, as there is no clear evidence of what the one did to the other, save from both of them having ripped uniforms.
#38 Posted by Lance Uppercut (22979 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @erik said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
He also didn't appear to be using his pheromones, though it was never mentioned in the book. "
See on that I do not know. It can be said either way really. His taunt at her about being a dog is not something she would usually retort to nor would it have gotten under her skin like it seemed to be doing. She would just commence the cutting. So it can be stated that Daken may have been using them to force rage her. "
Maybe. Though when he uses his pheromones, he seems to be nigh untouchable to his enemy.
#39 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @erik said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
If he cuts her with Mumrumussa blades she is dead and he also has those pheromones. They are both trained to be weapons Daken is just more ruthless and has more experience he has been killing people since he was a little little kid "
Daken is not more ruthless. He is just more evil. I already acknowledged the muramasa coated claws while explaining why Daken may have actually been using his pheromones. 
#40 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @erik said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
The fight was seen throughout 4 panels in several separate pages, I doubt we can actually judge if she really did good, or not, as there is no clear evidence of what the one did to the other, save from both of them having ripped uniforms. "
That is why I said she did fine against him. She certainly did not look like she was losing. 
#41 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @erik said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
If he cuts her with Mumrumussa blades she is dead and he also has those pheromones. They are both trained to be weapons Daken is just more ruthless and has more experience he has been killing people since he was a little little kid "
Daken is not more ruthless. He is just more evil. I already acknowledged the muramasa coated claws while explaining why Daken may have actually been using his pheromones.  "
Daken has more experience and training and is a better fighter
#42 Edited by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio

Daken

pheromones + muramasa claws = more powerfull than X-23

i love X-23 and she is cooler than Daken will ever be,but she is outclassed

#43 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @erik said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @erik said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Daken is not more ruthless. He is just more evil. I already acknowledged the muramasa coated claws while explaining why Daken may have actually been using his pheromones.  "
Daken has more experience and training and is a better fighter "
How do you prove that he is a better fighter when they both have beaten Wolverine?
#44 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @erik said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @erik said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
How do you prove that he is a better fighter when they both have beaten Wolverine? "
He made Punisher look like a chump he was to fast for characters like Wolverine to even see. He also completely owned Skaar.
#45 Posted by Lance Uppercut (22979 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @erik said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @erik said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @erik said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
How do you prove that he is a better fighter when they both have beaten Wolverine? "
He made Punisher look like a chump he was to fast for characters like Wolverine to even see. He also completely owned Skaar. "
This leads me to believe that you really didn't read that book.
#46 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus:  
He killed Punisher but that does not matter because X-23 has never fought him. She would have beaten him anyway easily. Are you confident that X-23 cannot hurt Skaar? 

Also, Daken himself has stated that he is not faster than Wolverine in Wolverine Origins. 
#47 Edited by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @erik said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
See on that I do not know. It can be said either way really. His taunt at her about being a dog is not something she would usually retort to nor would it have gotten under her skin like it seemed to be doing. She would just commence the cutting. So it can be stated that Daken may have been using them to force rage her. "
I don't think it really got under her skin, and if it did, we still didn't saw it. Daken made his remark, and X-23 replied she is "no one's dog". Her facial expression didn't betray particularly strong emotion when she said that - it seemed more like a casual answer in the midst of a heated battle, not an outburst, so I don't believe we can be certain, either way.  It would also not be particularly prudent for Daken to merely anger X-23, when we have seen him use his pheromones in much more subtle ways, like he did against Spider-man, to distort his perceptions. Of course, that could be attributed to the highly provocative and arrogant manner with which Daken referred to X-23 for the entirety of their fight. Perhaps he didn't feel she was "worth" of utilizing his full potential. But, while arrogant, Daken is no fool, so I believe he wouldn't do the "mistake", twice.

This is what was seen from their fight, by the way, for those who haven't seen it.

#48 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut: Why? He totally did the Punisher put up a fight but at the end Daken was just like you are nothing and cut him to ribbons literally.
#49 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @erik said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
The fight was seen throughout 4 panels in several separate pages, I doubt we can actually judge if she really did good, or not, as there is no clear evidence of what the one did to the other, save from both of them having ripped uniforms. "
That is why I said she did fine against him. She certainly did not look like she was losing.  "
None of the two appeared as having the edge over the other, but, again, the sample is too small, since their fight mostly occurred behind the scenes. We do not know who actually dictated the pace of the fight, which could also be a hint about the outcome.
#50 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_: I agree. All we have are the few panels they were given so it is really hard to say if anyone at all had an edge, which is too bad because everyone would have loved to have seen that fight get more panels I am sure. I do not believe either one did have the advantage. But we have seen both of them fight and use their abilities and the way Daken initially engaged her, it would seem that he was using his pheromones. Likewise, it is clear that X-23 knows how to fight healers. She has been taught how to fight smarter not harder. In this small glimpse into her fight with Daken, it appears that she was doing the latter. Again suggesting his pheromones were influencing her.