• 158 results
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GhostRider29

In a free for all. Morals are off. Normal equipment. Fight is to the death. Who takes the win? 

vs. 

vs. 

vs. 

vs. 

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By cattlebattle

Wolverine

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GhostRider29
@cattlebattle
Reason?
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Wolverine is the only one in the list that has a lil 'something' to defeat every other character on said list. 
Morals are off, so Daken is not getting the familial treatment. Wolverine would beat Daken in a no holds barred IMO.
Sabertooth has always lost to a modern 616 (non 'flashback' version) of the Wolverine when Logan's meant business.  
Wolverine is the only one with the tools to actually hurt Luke Cage. Sabertooth nor Daken or Beast Boy would pierce Luke's hide IMO.

But mostly, as the fights are to the death, Wolverine would definitely be the hardest nut to kill of the bunch thanks to the adamantium. The others can be decapitated. 

So ya, Wolverine wins.
Montaq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Montaq
@Super_SoldierXII said:
Wolverine is the only one in the list that has a lil 'something' to defeat every other character on said list. Morals are off, so Daken is not getting the familial treatment. Wolverine would beat Daken in a no holds barred IMO.Sabertooth has always lost to a modern 616 (non 'flashback' version) of the Wolverine when Logan's meant business.  Wolverine is the only one with the tools to actually hurt Luke Cage. Sabertooth nor Daken or Beast Boy would pierce Luke's hide IMO. But mostly, as the fights are to the death, Wolverine would definitely be the hardest nut to kill of the bunch thanks to the adamantium. The others can be decapitated.  So ya, Wolverine wins.

Second
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6  Edited By Erik
@cattlebattle said:
Wolverine
Nihilus_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Nihilus_Shadow

Beast Boy.  He can fly into most of their heads and liquify their brains.  As far as Luke goes BB can turn into a whale and land on him like he did to Superboy. 

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Erik
@Nihilus_Shadow said:
Beast Boy.  He can fly into most of their heads and liquify their brains.  As far as Luke goes BB can turn into a whale and land on him like he did to Superboy. 
How would he accomplish any of that?
Nihilus_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Nihilus_Shadow
@Erik said:
@Nihilus_Shadow said:
Turn into a flea, fly into their brains and grow to something bigger. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Erik
@Nihilus_Shadow said:
@Erik said:
@Nihilus_Shadow said:
Fleas do not fly.  
Nihilus_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Nihilus_Shadow
@Erik said:
@Nihilus_Shadow said:
@Erik said:
@Nihilus_Shadow said:
Fleas do not fly.  
They can jump pretty high. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Erik
@Nihilus_Shadow said:
@Erik said:
@Nihilus_Shadow said:
@Erik said:
@Nihilus_Shadow said:
Fleas do not fly.  
High enough to get "death by clap" right out of the air. 
Nihilus_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Nihilus_Shadow
@Erik said:
@Nihilus_Shadow said:
@Erik said:
@Nihilus_Shadow said:
@Erik said:
@Nihilus_Shadow said:
Fleas do not fly.  
High enough to get "death by clap" right out of the air. 
He can be pretty discrete. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Erik
@Nihilus_Shadow said: 
Does not matter. Daken, Sabretoth and Wolverine have enhanced sense (including sight) and enhanced reflexes and speed. Catching him out of the air and killing him in flea form will be easier than if he just ran at them in human form for a stab in the face. 
Nihilus_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Nihilus_Shadow
@Erik said:
@Nihilus_Shadow said: 
Does not matter. Daken, Sabretoth and Wolverine have enhanced sense (including sight) and enhanced reflexes and speed. Catching him out of the air and killing him in flea form will be easier than if he just ran at them in human form for a stab in the face. 
To them it might just be a normal flea or insect and they might not even bother killing it, especially if they're busy fighting the others.  I'll admit though that if they can actually tell it's Beast Boy then they might be able to get him out of the way. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Erik
@Nihilus_Shadow said:
@Erik said:
@Nihilus_Shadow said: 
To them it might just be a normal flea or insect and they might not even bother killing it, especially if they're busy fighting the others.  I'll admit though that if they can actually tell it's Beast Boy then they might be able to get him out of the way. 
Except they see him turn into the flea. They will not be missing anything. 
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By GhostRider29
@Erik
You really think that daken, wolverine, or Sabretooth are gonna focus on a little bug flying near their ear while they are trying to kill each other? No. Chances are they wont even know what his powers are. Beast boy could simply fly inside, then expand himself into a larger animal. Where's your creativity?
Nihilus_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Nihilus_Shadow
@Erik said:
@Nihilus_Shadow said:
@Erik said:
@Nihilus_Shadow said: 
I doubt it would be that easy, Brother Blood had superhuman senses and stats and it didn't stop BB from turning into a parasite and jumping down his throat. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Erik
@GhostRider29 said:
@Erik: You really think that daken, wolverine, or Sabretooth are gonna focus on a little bug flying near their ear while they are trying to kill each other? No. Chances are they wont even know what his powers are. Beast boy could simply fly inside, then expand himself into a larger animal. Where's your creativity?
I think the moment they see a shapeshifter, they will focus their attention on it him yes. Apparently I left my creativity at home and accidentally took my logic and reason instead. Shucks! I do hate it when that happens. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Erik
@Nihilus_Shadow said:
@Erik said:
@Nihilus_Shadow said:
@Erik said:
@Nihilus_Shadow said: 
I doubt it would be that easy, Brother Blood had superhuman senses and stats and it didn't stop BB from turning into a parasite and jumping down his throat. 
Brother Blood has no feats that put his senses on the same level as any of these 3. 
Nihilus_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Nihilus_Shadow
@Erik said:
@Nihilus_Shadow said:
@Erik said:
@Nihilus_Shadow said:
@Erik said:
@Nihilus_Shadow said: 
Brother Blood has no feats that put his senses on the same level as any of these 3. 
New Titans Annual 2 had him seeing clearly through thick fog.  I'd say that's a pretty impressive sense feat especially since either Titan's like Donna and Cyborg couldn't see anything.  He was also kicking Wonder Girl's ass when BB jumped down his throat so I'd say his speed is pretty impressive as well. 
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By PikminMania
@Erik: Honestly When he turns into a flea Wolverine isn't going to make much of it, if you want to throw logic into here wouldn't Wolverine be lunging after Sabretooth and Daken after Wolverine at the start of the fight? The only person that is going to notice him change is Luke Cage, but he go right on after Daken.

Besides, enhanced senses never were so powerful that Wolverine could see something microscopic.
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GhostRider29
@Erik

Really now? You do realize that even if he shapeshifts, the only person that'll be eyeing him up is Luke Cage right? Morals are off, and who do you think will be trying to kill each other? Wolverine, Daken, and Sabretooth. They'll focus on each other, not Luke or Beast Boy. Beast Boy would beat Luke, by tricking Luke into the woods or whatever surrounding and then fly into his ear. Most likely Luke wouldn't know the full extent of Beast Boys powers, and what all he can turn in to. He'd probably assume that it's just a bug, and when he realizes what it really was, then it'll be too late. Then beast boy can just turn himself into a bug, fly over to wolverine(Who WOULDN'T know that it's beast boy and just assume that he's still fighting Cage), then pop his brain like a ballon. And by then at least Sabretooth or Daken would be out cold or dead then it leads to a one on one. And Beast Boy could handle that. You're not using logic, you're just being stubborn like a little kid.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Erik
@Nihilus_Shadow said: 
New Titans Annual 2 had him seeing clearly through thick fog.  I'd say that's a pretty impressive sense feat especially since either Titan's like Donna and Cyborg couldn't see anything.  He was also kicking Wonder Girl's ass when BB jumped down his throat so I'd say his speed is pretty impressive as well. 
Not sure how beating Cass means he is fast. Cass rarely uses her speed (such as it is anyway) in fights. Also I am not sure how seeing through fog is an impressive feat at all. 
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GhostRider29
@PikminMania
You should read what I sent him. Lol I said most of what you said. ahaha
Nihilus_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Nihilus_Shadow
@Erik said:
@Nihilus_Shadow said: 
Not sure how beating Cass means he is fast. Cass rarely uses her speed (such as it is anyway) in fights. Also I am not sure how seeing through fog is an impressive feat at all. 
Because Cass couldn't land a single hit on him, and Cass has used her speed alot, she blitzed Match, a Superboy clone, she also blitzed Donna in her mini.  How is seeing through fog not impressive?  You wanted an impressive sense feat and Blood seeing through thick fog that Donna and Cyborg couldn't see means he has some pretty impressive eye sight. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Erik
@PikminMania said:
@Erik: Honestly When he turns into a flea Wolverine isn't going to make much of it, if you want to throw logic into here wouldn't Wolverine be lunging after Sabretooth and Daken after Wolverine at the start of the fight? The only person that is going to notice him change is Luke Cage, but he go right on after Daken.  Besides, enhanced senses never were so powerful that Wolverine could see something microscopic.
Except the fact that he will know that he is fighting a shape shifter and rearrange his priorities. The same with Daken and Sabretooth. Both are smart enough to take out what would be perceived as the larger threat before tearing into one another. And no, a flea is not microscopic. 
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By GhostRider29
@Erik
He could turn into something smaller than a flea, that was only that guys suggestion. What is your problem? Bashing on everyone...
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Erik
@GhostRider29 said:
@Erik: Really now? You do realize that even if he shapeshifts, the only person that'll be eyeing him up is Luke Cage right? Morals are off, and who do you think will be trying to kill each other? Wolverine, Daken, and Sabretooth. They'll focus on each other, not Luke or Beast Boy. Beast Boy would beat Luke, by tricking Luke into the woods or whatever surrounding and then fly into his ear. Most likely Luke wouldn't know the full extent of Beast Boys powers, and what all he can turn in to. He'd probably assume that it's just a bug, and when he realizes what it really was, then it'll be too late. Then beast boy can just turn himself into a bug, fly over to wolverine(Who WOULDN'T know that it's beast boy and just assume that he's still fighting Cage), then pop his brain like a ballon. And by then at least Sabretooth or Daken would be out cold or dead then it leads to a one on one. And Beast Boy could handle that. You're not using logic, you're just being stubborn like a little kid.
Addressed this in the post above. 

@Nihilus_Shadow said:
@Erik said:
@Nihilus_Shadow said: 
Because Cass couldn't land a single hit on him, and Cass has used her speed alot, she blitzed Match, a Superboy clone, she also blitzed Donna in her mini.  How is seeing through fog not impressive?  You wanted an impressive sense feat and Blood seeing through thick fog that Donna and Cyborg couldn't see means he has some pretty impressive eye sight. 
So........ Two people in the history of her carrier? Yup. That sure is a lot.  

And no. Seeing through fog is not impressive. You are giving the feat out of context. Give me the issue number. I will read it myself. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Erik
@GhostRider29 said:
@Erik: He could turn into something smaller than a flea, that was only that guys suggestion. What is your problem? Bashing on everyone...
So telling someone that BB turning into a flea equals his own immediate death is bashing? Oh well I am sorry. I guess next time I should just agree with everyone. That is how debates work after all. 9_9
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By GhostRider29
@Erik
LOL no, it just seems like your picking on the other two people. Doesn't look like a debate to me.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Erik
@GhostRider29 said:
@Erik: LOL no, it just seems like your picking on the other two people. Doesn't look like a debate to me.
Not sure how I am picking on them simply by disagreeing with them and explaining why I disagree. 
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#33  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@GhostRider29 said:
@Erik: LOL no, it just seems like your picking on the other two people. Doesn't look like a debate to me.
It;s sometimes the only way to get through to people.
Nihilus_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Nihilus_Shadow

Fleas are microscopic insects, 
 http://www.denniskunkel.com/

I'd also like to see proof that Wolverine Daken or Sabertooth can actually see something as small as a flea.  I know they all have incredible smell but I want to see if they can actually see something as small as a flea. 

Nihilus_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Nihilus_Shadow
@Erik said:
@GhostRider29 said:
@Erik: Really now? You do realize that even if he shapeshifts, the only person that'll be eyeing him up is Luke Cage right? Morals are off, and who do you think will be trying to kill each other? Wolverine, Daken, and Sabretooth. They'll focus on each other, not Luke or Beast Boy. Beast Boy would beat Luke, by tricking Luke into the woods or whatever surrounding and then fly into his ear. Most likely Luke wouldn't know the full extent of Beast Boys powers, and what all he can turn in to. He'd probably assume that it's just a bug, and when he realizes what it really was, then it'll be too late. Then beast boy can just turn himself into a bug, fly over to wolverine(Who WOULDN'T know that it's beast boy and just assume that he's still fighting Cage), then pop his brain like a ballon. And by then at least Sabretooth or Daken would be out cold or dead then it leads to a one on one. And Beast Boy could handle that. You're not using logic, you're just being stubborn like a little kid.
Addressed this in the post above. 

@Nihilus_Shadow said:
@Erik said:
@Nihilus_Shadow said: 
So........ Two people in the history of her carrier? Yup. That sure is a lot.   And no. Seeing through fog is not impressive. You are giving the feat out of context. Give me the issue number. I will read it myself. 
Considering the amount of fights she's had yeah, it's pretty impressive.  Just because you think it isn't impressive doesn't degrade the feat, I'd like to see a Wolverine Daken or Sabertooth feat that puts their eye sight on Brother Bloods level. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Erik
@Nihilus_Shadow said:
Fleas are microscopic insects,   http://www.denniskunkel.com/  I'd also like to see proof that Wolverine Daken or Sabertooth can actually see something as small as a flea. 
Fleas can be seen with the naked human eye.... So not microscopic.  

They can see things as small as a flea because normal humans can. 1/8 of an inch is hardly microscopic.
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By GhostRider29
@Nihilus_Shadow
I hope you mean while the flea's in motion. Lol Because anyone could just see a flea. I see them all of the time while I groom my friends dogs. :D
Nihilus_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Nihilus_Shadow
@Erik said:
@Nihilus_Shadow said:
Fleas are microscopic insects,   http://www.denniskunkel.com/  I'd also like to see proof that Wolverine Daken or Sabertooth can actually see something as small as a flea. 
Fleas can be seen with the naked human eye.... So not microscopic.   They can see things as small as a flea because normal humans can. 1/8 of an inch is hardly microscopic.
Most people can see Fleas when their crawling on a light background.  Like on a dog or someone's skin.  What I want to know is if Wolverine Daken or Sabertooth can find find Beastboy, and actually attack him while they're preoccupied with the other characters in this fight. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Erik
@Nihilus_Shadow said: 
Considering the amount of fights she's had yeah, it's pretty impressive.  Just because you think it isn't impressive doesn't degrade the feat, I'd like to see a Wolverine Daken or Sabertooth feat that puts their eye sight on Brother Bloods level. 
What are you even saying? I never said Cassie's fights are not impressive.  

Wolverine can see in near total blackness. So can Daken and Sabretooth. Sabretooth might even have better eye sight than Wolverine. There you go. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Erik
@Nihilus_Shadow said:
@Erik said:
@Nihilus_Shadow said:
Fleas can be seen with the naked human eye.... So not microscopic.   They can see things as small as a flea because normal humans can. 1/8 of an inch is hardly microscopic.
Most people can see Fleas when their crawling on a light background.  Like on a dog or someone's skin.  What I want to know is if Wolverine Daken or Sabertooth can find find Beastboy, and actually attack him while they're preoccupied with the other characters in this fight. 
Why would they be preoccupied with other fighters when they know they are dealing with a shape shifter?
Nihilus_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Nihilus_Shadow
@GhostRider29 said:
@Nihilus_Shadow: I hope you mean while the flea's in motion. Lol Because anyone could just see a flea. I see them all of the time while I groom my friends dogs. :D
What I'm saying is that it might not be so easy to see a flea and decipher it as a potential enemy all while fighting other dangerous opponents.  That's why I feel Wolverine or anyone else attacking Beast Boy highly unlikely in this scenario. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Erik
@Nihilus_Shadow said:
@GhostRider29 said:
@Nihilus_Shadow: I hope you mean while the flea's in motion. Lol Because anyone could just see a flea. I see them all of the time while I groom my friends dogs. :D
What I'm saying is that it might not be so easy to see a flea and decipher it as a potential enemy all while fighting other dangerous opponents.  That's why I feel Wolverine or anyone else attacking Beast Boy highly unlikely in this scenario. 
Not true. They will see BB in standard form at the onset of the fight. He is the unknown variable to all these guys. Then when he goes into action (which he will) they will fight accordingly. The OP says morals are off, not brains. 
Nihilus_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Nihilus_Shadow
@Erik said:
@Nihilus_Shadow said:
@GhostRider29 said:
Not true. They will see BB in standard form at the onset of the fight. He is the unknown variable to all these guys. Then when he goes into action (which he will) they will fight accordingly. The OP says morals are off, not brains. 
So even though these guys hate each other and have tried to kill each other numerous times in the past, they will all stop, focus on the little green guy who from the feats presented so far, they won't be able to see as a microscopic insect, then engage in a bug hunt looking for him.  I'm not denying that their can't think properly but it's out of character for them to actually focus on someone who will be invisible to them anyway.  They're more likely to assume that he vanished and start focusing on the more well known, immediate threat. 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Silver2467

From the start of the fight, Beast Boy will be influenced by Daken's pheromones. So this whole flea debate is rather pointless.  

@Erik said: 

I guess next time I should just agree with everyone. That is how debates work after all. 9_9  
Erik, let's not use petty tactics. None of the users here were being insulting or trolling or posting ignorantly. Their analyses may not be plausible, but they have a point about Beast Boy's options. Were it not for Daken's pheromones, a flea may not be a viable choice for BB, but he can present a threat with the variability of his shape changing. 
Nihilus_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Nihilus_Shadow
@Silver2467 said:

From the start of the fight, Beast Boy will be influenced by Daken's pheromones. So this whole flea debate is rather pointless.  

@Erik

said: 
I guess next time I should just agree with everyone. That is how debates work after all. 9_9  
Erik, let's not use petty tactics. None of the users here were being insulting or trolling or posting ignorantly. Their analyses may not be plausible, but they have a point about Beast Boy's options. Were it not for Daken's pheromones, a flea may not be a viable choice for BB, but he can present a threat with the variability of his shape changing. 
I haven't read much on Daken but do his pheromones work instantly?  Will they really mess up Beast Boy that much that he couldn't shape shift?  
I don't mind if another character wins, but I find the idea of at least 3 enemies that have tried to brutalize each other in the past, suddenly stop fighting and focusing on the least intimating opponent a bit unlikely. 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Silver2467
@Nihilus_Shadow said: 
I haven't read much on Daken but do his pheromones work instantly?  Will they really mess up Beast Boy that much that he couldn't shape shift?   I don't mind if another character wins, but I find the idea of at least 3 enemies that have tried to brutalize each other in the past, suddenly stop fighting and focusing on the least intimating opponent a bit unlikely. 
The effect may not be instantaneous, but it should be take effect quickly enough that Beast Boy will experience whatever effect Daken has at his disposal. Preventing him from shape shifting altogether may be a stretch, but manipulating him to revert to human form after the fact is possible. I really see no way for Garfield to be unaffected by them long enough to make any real difference. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Erik
@Nihilus_Shadow said: 
So even though these guys hate each other and have tried to kill each other numerous times in the past, they will all stop, focus on the little green guy who from the feats presented so far, they won't be able to see as a microscopic insect, then engage in a bug hunt looking for him.  I'm not denying that their can't think properly but it's out of character for them to actually focus on someone who will be invisible to them anyway.  They're more likely to assume that he vanished and start focusing on the more well known, immediate threat. 
Yes. They will stop and assess the unknown variable. If anything, being this unknown variable puts him in a MORE dangerous situation for intelligent killers like Wolverine and Daken. You say BB will be invisible but there is rarely a time where BB assumes that particular form. Could be and will be are very different things.  

@Silver2467 said:

@Erik said: 
If you read the response to that post, you would have seen someone calling me into question for simply disagreeing. My post was not out of order. 
Nihilus_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Nihilus_Shadow
@Silver2467 said:
@Nihilus_Shadow said: 
I haven't read much on Daken but do his pheromones work instantly?  Will they really mess up Beast Boy that much that he couldn't shape shift?   I don't mind if another character wins, but I find the idea of at least 3 enemies that have tried to brutalize each other in the past, suddenly stop fighting and focusing on the least intimating opponent a bit unlikely. 
The effect may not be instantaneous, but it should be take effect quickly enough that Beast Boy will experience whatever effect Daken has at his disposal. Preventing him from shape shifting altogether may be a stretch, but manipulating him to revert to human form after the fact is possible. I really see no way for Garfield to be unaffected by them long enough to make any real difference. 
See that's something I can get behind and agree with. 

@Erik:  With morals off, these type of tactics are usually what Beast Boy goes for when trying to kill or seriously injure someone,  there was a time when he was blood lusted and used a similar tactic against Geo Force, so I'd assume he do something like that.  I'll admit that if he goes as a gorilla or a cheetah or a rhino then he'll probably get mauled quickly. 
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@GhostRider29 said:

Morals are off. Not brains. Neither Wolverine, Daken nor Sabes are stupid in the art of battle. No one will be ignoring any of the combatants. You're acting as though Beast Boy will be somehow invisible there. He won't be. All know they are fighing, and to the death, one another. If anything, the 'unknown' element will be the most suspect.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Silver2467
@Erik said: 
If you read the response to that post, you would have seen someone calling me into question for simply disagreeing. My post was not out of order. 
I read the thread, and the remark was still uncalled for. He made an observation based on your sarcasm. This thread is flowing smoothly for the most part, and I would prefer it remain that way.  

That's all.