Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GoldenStar66

Daken 18
Daken 18

No Caption Provided

The battlefield will be at a new Construction Site located in Los Angeles, California. The site looks like a maze and there are some workers around.

-Daken has no pheromones at all.
-Both will be bloodlusted. 
-Daken and Kraven want to eliminate each other.
-Current attire is worn. Kraven has two vibranium knives in his pockets.  Daken just has twin claws.
-They refuse to use any kind of preparation here. 

Can Daken win? Can Kraven win? 
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jashro44

Daken. Pheromones make Daken to much for kraven.

GoldenStar66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GoldenStar66

I Shall remove them for the better of good.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Daken would curbstomp Kraven with or without his pheromones.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By ReVamp

Daken.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jashro44

Yea still daken. I think the vibranium blades even things out but I still think daken is faster.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By acer51

@Renny said:

Kraven being underestimated here. Besides doesn't he have a super healing factor of sorts now that makes him immortal?

The healing factor practicly makes him invincable thats why he gave Kraven the vibranium daggers.

Soulstealer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Soulstealer

@acer51 said:

@Renny said:

Kraven being underestimated here. Besides doesn't he have a super healing factor of sorts now that makes him immortal?

The healing factor practicly makes him invincable thats why he gave Kraven the vibranium daggers.

Um... no. You're misunderstanding, Renny was referring to the fact that Kraven is now undead and as such may or may not be immortal at the moment. Grim Hunt was Kraven's return to the Marvel U, but like his son before him, he came back slightly "wrong". Can't say if he has a healing factor, but I do believe he took a fatal wound and just shrugged it off.

No Caption Provided

Shortly after that, he was "killed" by his daughter and pretty much shrugged it off.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By acer51

@Soulstealer said:

No Caption Provided

@acer51 said:

@Renny said:

Um... no. You're misunderstanding, Renny was referring to the fact that Kraven is now undead and as such may or may not be immortal at the moment. Grim Hunt was Kraven's return to the Marvel U, but like his son before him, he came back slightly "wrong". Can't say if he has a healing factor, but I do believe he took a fatal wound and just shrugged it off.

Shortly after that, he was "killed" by his daughter and pretty much shrugged it off.

Wow i had no idea that happend with Karven i'll go look up his new powerset and then enter a new oppinion.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By emperorznb

I think Kraven can win.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@acer51:

Wow i had no idea that happend with Karven i'll go look up his new powerset and then enter a new oppinion.

He's just immortal which gives a healing factor, as far as I know his physical stats are still around the same level.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By acer51

All right i looked at it it will be a little harder but same thing basicly happens.

Daken wins.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By emperorznb

@acer51: I beg to differ. Kraven can analyze and find Daken's weaknesses before he attacks. And when he does, Daken is gonna be in a world of pain. His fighting style is mainly based on gaining an advantage over his opponents no matter what so Daken, even besting Wolverine on some battles, will have a hard time fighting Kraven. Also, Kraven is very proficient in using nerve strikes that can surely paralyze Daken and probably decapitate him after. His healing factor won't be of much use when dismembered since Daken does not regrow limbs that fast.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@emperorznb said:

@acer51: I beg to differ. Kraven can analyze and find Daken's weaknesses before he attacks. And when he does, Daken is gonna be in a world of pain. His fighting style is mainly based on gaining an advantage over his opponents no matter what so Daken, even besting Wolverine on some battles, will have a hard time fighting Kraven. Also, Kraven is very proficient in using nerve strikes that can surely paralyze Daken and probably decapitate him after. His healing factor won't be of much use when dismembered since Daken does not regrow limbs that fast.

And what exactly is Daken's weakness that he can exploit here? And nerve strikes will be useless, if they haven;t worked on Wolverine multiple occasions I see no reason why they would on Daken.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By acer51

@god_spawn said:

@emperorznb said:

And what exactly is Daken's weakness that he can exploit here? And nerve strikes will be useless, if they haven;t worked on Wolverine multiple occasions I see no reason why they would on Daken.

You took the words right out of my mouth i dont see any advantage Kraven has here besides the daggers.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@acer51: Plus no morals. Daken would be probably using his disappearing act left and right. If he did it to Wolverine and Spider-Man, he can do it to Kraven.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@god_spawn said:

@acer51: Plus no morals. Daken would be probably using his disappearing act left and right. If he did it to Wolverine and Spider-Man, he can do it to Kraven.

Not too mention the fact that his agility and skill is no less than eyebrow-raising. 
emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By emperorznb

@god_spawn: Has Daken ever exhibited that he is resistant to nerve strikes?

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By acer51

@emperorznb said:

@god_spawn: Has Daken ever exhibited that he is resistant to nerve strikes?

Not thaT I know but God_spawn claims that Wolverine has and they basicly have the same powerset.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@emperorznb: He hasn't, his father has. Healing factors generally neutralize the effect of nerve strikes so I don't see why it should work.

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By Blacklightning13

I would say Daken takes it.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By emperorznb

@god_spawn: Is that instance the time when he fought archangel?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@emperorznb: I don't know of an instance with Archangel.I'm referring to the instances of Shingen and Echo. Shingen who I recall had to poison Wolverine greatly hindering his healing just to get the nerve strikes to work and Echo who was taught by Daredevil how to use nerve strikes failed to effect him and DD is one of the most proficient users of those types of attacks. Daken's healing should be faster than Wolverine's due to no Adamantium which would nullify their effect even quicker which is practically instantaneously.

venomyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By venomyak

Kraven can only be killed by Spider-man (maybe one of his clones), so yes Kraven is immortal. Kraven may be stronger than Daken since as far as I know Daken and Wolverine only have mild super-strength.

SuperAquaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SuperAquaMan

Kraven

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@SuperAquaMan said:

Kraven

How?

SuperAquaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SuperAquaMan

@god_spawn said:

@SuperAquaMan said:

Kraven

How?

Kravens stronger and a better fighter. the onlly advantage daken has is his healing factor

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@SuperAquaMan:...Proof that he is a better fighter? And being stronger isn't that much of a problem for Daken, he's taken hits from stronger people.

SuperAquaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SuperAquaMan

@god_spawn: Being stronger is a problem for Daken because if the stronger person is weilding 2 daggers that will cut throught daken. Dakens skeletal system is strong ast steel which is know were compared to vibranium

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@SuperAquaMan: That didn't answer my question of how he is a better fighter considering Daken has bested Wolverine who is one of the best fighters in the MU and made Deadpool look like a chump. Anyways it doesn't matter to be honest, no morals are on and that allows Daken to use his disappearing act behind Kraven every fight if he wants to and decapitates him. If Daken has done that technique to Wolverine, Deadpool and Spider-Man, it will work on Kraven. Kraven probably won't even touch him.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By emperorznb

@god_spawn: Hmmm... no worries on Daken being a good fighter but haven't Franken Castle should've defeated him if it wasn't for Wolverine and Punisher gave Daken a good fight in the sewers before he got dismembered. I think Kraven would give him a good fight but Daken with no morals would probably win.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@emperorznb: Daken was playing with Frank basically for the entire fight. When he got on the rooftops and got serious aside from Frank getting in a hit or two Punisher got slaughtered easily. Also I don't think it really matters what Franken Castle did, that doesn't apply here cause Daken was in character and I believe wanted that gem in Frank's chest, I haven't read much into it. Daken no morals just disappears behind Kraven and lops his head off. He stomps this.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By emperorznb

@god_spawn: probably, but I'm not really sure tho. I'll assess this battle in my head xD

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@emperorznb said:

@god_spawn: probably, but I'm not really sure tho. I'll assess this battle in my head xD

Fair enough, I just don't see how it can get in a simpler, no morals, disappear reappear behind, DECAPITATION. FLAWLESS VICTORY.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By emperorznb

@god_spawn said:

@emperorznb said:

Fair enough, I just don't see how it can get in a simpler, no morals, disappear reappear behind, DECAPITATION. FLAWLESS VICTORY.

That awesome moment when a comicviner has convinced me that its a stomp.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@emperorznb said:

@god_spawn said:

@emperorznb said:

That awesome moment when a comicviner has convinced me that its a stomp.

-Raises fist in righteous victory-.