Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By Erik

@k4tzm4n said:

@Erik: How'd you find this?

Morph magic. I stole some while he slept.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#105  Edited By pooty

@jeanroygrant: @Super_SoldierXII: why don't the pheromones mean anything now? Has he completely (or rarely) stopped using them in battle?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By jashro44

@pooty:Daken never used them in combat except against spider-man. Its not in character for him to use pheromones.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@pooty:Daken never used them in combat except against spider-man. Its not in character for him to use pheromones.

That and Steve has proven resistant to Starfox's similar powers of suggestion or influence over ones emotions. So it's not a foregone conclusion that Daken would be able to manipulate Steve enough to tip the scales in his favor.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By pooty

@jashro44: cool. but if he is losing i could see him using them. then again he may want to prove he can beat Cap in pure skill which would be a mistake.

@Super_SoldierXII: Starfox power is psionic which can be resisted by strong minds. Pheromones chemically affect your hormones. Cap's mind may want to resist but his body may not be able to.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By jashro44

@pooty:

Daken has never used them when he is losing. All though to be honest I don't think he needs the pheromones...I'm still a little unsure but I am honestly thinking Daken is more skilled. Still unsure though.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By pooty

@jashro44: was not expecting to hear you say Daken may be more skilled. i disagree but it would be tough for steve. how is daken's healing factor compared to wolverine?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By jashro44

@pooty: Dakens healing factor is pretty good.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#112  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Daken's healing factor allows him to get his face smashed in by an enraged Thing and take hits from Skaar as well. He's pretty tough to put down.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By pooty

@jashro44: that's a very good scan. very good. so i can't argue his durability. yet in skill i give the edge to Cap.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#114  Edited By tg1982

Does Daken have an adamantium skeleton like Wolverine, or just his claws or at all?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By jashro44

@pooty: Skill is defiantly something debateable imo. The main issue I see Daken winning though is that he is going at cap with stabbing and slicing damage. Cap is using blunt trauma. A stab from Daken is fetal where as a hit from cap not so much. And Daken is close enough in skill to at least land a few hits on cap.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@tg1982 said:

Does Daken have an adamantium skeleton like Wolverine, or just his claws or at all?

None.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By pooty

@jashro44: Cap has been dealing with swords, claws, healing factors for decades. For a human cap also has great durability, can take a punch from the best and fight very well even when injured. I don't know how old Daken is but cap has years of on panel experience. I think he would come up with something "old school" to beat daken. There are certain people that when the outcome is close, you give them the benefit of the doubt. Cap is one of those people.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By tg1982

@god_spawn: Then, I'm leaning towards Cap in this one. Unless Daken uses is pheremones, and Cap can't defend against them.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@tg1982: I don't think the adamantium really makes much of a difference. Just saying.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By jashro44

@pooty said:

@jashro44: Cap has been dealing with swords, claws, healing factors for decades. For a human cap also has great durability, can take a punch from the best and fight very well even when injured. I don't know how old Daken is but cap has years of on panel experience. I think he would come up with something "old school" to beat daken. There are certain people that when the outcome is close, you give them the benefit of the doubt. Cap is one of those people.

And Daken has been dealing with super skilled people for a while...He humiliated deadpool rather effortlessly and wolverine stated Daken was better then him. And Daken is also older then cap. I don't see why Daken couldn't land a hit especially if he uses that disappearing trick. Daken is only slightly less skilled then cap at most, and cap is going to have to hit him quite a few times where as Daken on the other hand....

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By tg1982

@tg1982 said:

@god_spawn: Then, I'm leaning towards Cap in this one. Unless Daken uses is pheremones, and Cap can't defend against them.

I'm just thinking in terms of Daken's claws vs Cap shield, I think the biggest hurdle will still be the healing factor.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@tg1982: Daken and X-23 healed from a bomb that took out part of a building. Daken has survived being napalmed, getting his face smashed in by an enraged Thing and blows from Skaar. Daken is skilled enough to knock around Deadpool and was skilled enough to be compared to the likes of Wolverine (Logan admitted Daken was even better than he was though I think Wolverine is slightly more skilled).

While true his HF is a big hurdle, if Daken actually plays it smart Cap is going to have to worry about a lot more and this is withholding pheromones since Daken doesn't use them in battle that much.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By tg1982

@god_spawn: Oops I meant to quote your response to me, not my response to you. LOL, blame it on work.

Anyhow I'm thinking Cap could win but it would have to be something like decapitation which isn't completey out of caharcter for Cap, but it would be an obvious last resort, and by then it might be to late. I just don't see Cap getting past the healing factor otherwise, maybe by KO, he KOd Wolverine in enemy of the state, (it wasn't a "fair" fight, I know, I'm just pointing out he CAN KO Wolverine), so maybe a KO isn't out of the question.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By daak1212

@god_spawn: Well to be fair it's not out of character. Daken has usued them in battle before in American son

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@daak1212: It's not something he consistently uses in battle though. He's had plenty of fights and the only instance I can really remember was the Spider-Man one.

@tg1982: The Enemy of the State of Cap KO'ing Logan seemed a bit iffy to me. Cap snuck up on Wolverine IIRC so that is a start and Logan was pretty tired after all that anyways making it easier to KO him. Now I think in a regular fight Steve could KO Daken but it would take some time as it would with a 100% Wolverine and Daken does heal faster than Logan since he has no adamantium. I agree though decapitation would essentially be Steve's best bet but that is a last resort. Steve lacks really any edge aside from strength and the shield but Daken can make up for that in healing and claws.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By daak1212

@god_spawn said:

@daak1212: It's not something he consistently uses in battle though. He's had plenty of fights and the only instance I can really remember was the Spider-Man one.

@tg1982: The Enemy of the State of Cap KO'ing Logan seemed a bit iffy to me. Cap snuck up on Wolverine IIRC so that is a start and Logan was pretty tired after all that anyways making it easier to KO him. Now I think in a regular fight Steve could KO Daken but it would take some time as it would with a 100% Wolverine and Daken does heal faster than Logan since he has no adamantium. I agree though decapitation would essentially be Steve's best bet but that is a last resort. Steve lacks really any edge aside from strength and the shield but Daken can make up for that in healing and claws.

I thought he did it to Wolverine in one of his earlier appearances.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@daak1212: I know he has used them on Wolverine before but I'm not sure he has used them in battle with him, but my memory could be a little hazy on the fight. If he has that is still only two fights vs the dozens of fights he has had without using them. I'm not gonna say he won't use them entirely out of the fight here but it may be the deciding factor for only 1 or 2 fights.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By daak1212

@god_spawn said:

@daak1212: I know he has used them on Wolverine before but I'm not sure he has used them in battle with him, but my memory could be a little hazy on the fight. If he has that is still only two fights vs the dozens of fights he has had without using them. I'm not gonna say he won't use them entirely out of the fight here but it may be the deciding factor for only 1 or 2 fights.

I really thought the lack of pheromone feats could be chalked up to the fact that it would make Daken OP. Seriously if he used pheromones in every fight who would stop him?

fluffypigeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#129  Edited By fluffypigeons

if its buck dak would kill him if its stev dak would kill him

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#130  Edited By TDK_1997

I am leaning towards Steve because he is a more skilled fighter than Daken but I think that he might be quite vulnerable to Daken.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By tg1982

@god_spawn said:

Yeah, I wasn't using it as a feat or win for Cap or anything, just saying he can KO Wolvie, not that he could beat him or anything

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@tg1982: I know but Cap pretty much one shotted Wolverine which is something I don't think he could do. I don't think he could to Daken for that matter either.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By tg1982

@god_spawn: Point.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@tg1982: So who do you think wins then?

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By tg1982

@god_spawn: The last person standing. LOL.

I'm not sure, I want to still say Cap, but that might just be the fanboy in me.

I'm leaning to Daken?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@tg1982: Trololol.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By tg1982

@god_spawn: LOL. :-)

cmyers1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By cmyers1980

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@King Quisling said:
@Erik: Oh man, you're like a master troll huh? I gave to my opinion. Why do you think the Cap's win?
Hm. Tell me ONE area in which Steve surpasses Logan. If you're honest, you'll realize there isn't one area in which Rogers is superior. Not one (outside of leadership ability of course). Wolverine beats Steve 8/10 times. Daken, minus pheremone interference, would read more like 5/5 or 6/10 in favor of Steve IMO. At least with Daken, Steve has a distinct strength advantage and his blunt force will do a lot more damage to Daken than it would to Logan (due to the metal absorbing and distributing impact shock). Again, without the pheremones interfering, I'd say Steve would have a much easier time against Daken then he would against Wolverine and could score a KO with one well placed shield strike.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I think either one of these guys can beat each other. Daken in the time K4tz posted was more inclined to use his disappearing trick IIRC and that could really be the game changer is getting behind Steve and giving a stab to the back. But in a straight up confrontation, Daken not using the pheromones or his stealth technique then I am inclined to go Steve with the advantage. Comparable level of skill, speed and agility. He has the strength edge and the shield which will definitely be enough over a hard battle.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#140  Edited By darktiger

@TDK_1997 said:

I am leaning towards Steve because he is a more skilled fighter than Daken but I think that he might be quite vulnerable to Daken.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By ghost_rider1

If daken is using pheremones then he will win the majority.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#142  Edited By Stronger

Daken is too much for either of them.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By dondave

Daken

homosexuality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By homosexuality

Daken wins.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By CF12793

I think Cap would embarrass Daken h2h, unless Daken used his pheremones which he rarely does.

Dremorius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

DAKEN

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#147  Edited By ComicStooge

I'd actually vote Cap, here.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daken. On the stremph doe

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#149  Edited By Wolverine008

Given some of Daken's recent performances before his death at the hands of his pappy which were teetering towards the realm of jobbing, Steve probably would have won. Daken would win otherwise.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Daken shanks him at the speed of light.