k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

I'm surprised I haven't seen this one yet

Fight takes place in a rather large dojo facility. Unpopulated, various training dummies, lightweight weapons (wooden bo-staffs, etc)

Rules

-Cap can be Rogers or Bucky, the choice is yours.

-This is BEFORE the bonding for Daken.

-Assume they begin 20 feet away.

-Character morals apply.

-Standard gear for either Cap.

-Elimination is by KO, incapacitation, death.

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Without the MB for Daken, Cap wins
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By castleking

cap would never see him coming

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"Without the MB for Daken, Cap wins "

Why is that?  You don't think his superior technique and abilities would aid him?  And against who? Bucky or Steve?
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By castleking

either. daken's pheromones would screw both up and give daken a chance to exploit it......

afterall they aint spidey with spidey sense and daken isnt going to let them live long enough for them to figure it out like he allowed spidey to..........

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@castleking said:
"either. daken's pheromones would screw both up and give daken a chance to exploit it......  afterall they aint spidey with spidey sense and daken isnt going to let them live long enough for them to figure it out like he allowed spidey to.......... "

But they could say "You're not as good as your father", granting them the insta-win ;)
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

The only chance they have is to one shot him.Bucky or Steve don't really stand a chance with the pheromones.If they didn't work for any reason or he didn't have them in this fight..I don't doubt either one could make light work of him.

Daken sucks for battle forums..that pheromone sh#t takes a character who is otherwise a clone and makes him untouchable.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
"The only chance they have is to one shot him.Bucky or Steve don't really stand a chance with the pheromones.If they didn't work for any reason or he didn't have them in this fight..I don't doubt either one could make light work of him. Daken sucks for battle forums..that pheromone sh#t takes a character who is otherwise a clone and makes him untouchable. "

Assume his pheromones can only cause Rogers or Bucky to become angry.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By geraldthesloth

Daken has my vote,

Phermones can jack up either cap really badly in this fight then it could be over after you know it because they surely wont be fighting to the peak of their abilities.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Personally, I think Daken should take a decent majority over either thanks to his abilities.  I just thought I would make this since I haven't seen it.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"The only chance they have is to one shot him.Bucky or Steve don't really stand a chance with the pheromones.If they didn't work for any reason or he didn't have them in this fight..I don't doubt either one could make light work of him. Daken sucks for battle forums..that pheromone sh#t takes a character who is otherwise a clone and makes him untouchable. "
Assume his pheromones can only cause Rogers or Bucky to become angry. "
I don't know what would happen in that case.I never seen either of them really pissed off to make an assessment,but in straight combat I don't think he can beat either of them.
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Steve or James own him.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cattlebattle

Cap (steve) FTW, He's too experienced and just better than Daken

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@cattlebattle said:

Cap (steve) FTW, He's too experienced and just better than Daken

Daken's actually older and more experienced than Steve. And I believe Daken's skills, coupled with his healing factor and pheremones (messing with Steve's mojo), make him too much for Steve.
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#15  Edited By PowerHerc

Cap (Rogers) defeats Daken.

MrUnknown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 8

#16  Edited By MrUnknown

Steve. But probably a close call with Bucky.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By spidey 15

Daken beats both. 
His disappearing technique and pheremones will be too much for them. 
:)

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By D3athstroke

Probably Daken

GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By GTG12

steve wins i think but bucky might not.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Daken takes both.
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By D3athstroke

Daken Beats Both

sgtnickrage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By sgtnickrage

Cap hands down, he'll tie that pencil neck into a pretzel. It not the first time he fought a guy with a pointy stick.  He stronger, faster, and an original, not a cheap copy of wolverine.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@sgtnickrage said:
Cap hands down, he'll tie that pencil neck into a pretzel. It not the first time he fought a guy with a pointy stink.  

How does he win?
King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King Quisling

Daken..... Can we stop using him for battles? Pheromones make it so we'll win most fights.
Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Baltoro

Some people say Captain America might be resistant to the pheromones because of the super serum plus others have resisted it or been immune.  Captain America's shield can actually break Daken's claws because it is the harder material.  I'm betting on the Cap in a tough fight.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Erik

I do not think Daken's pheromones or vanishing act will come into it. He has not used them in a fight in almost a year.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Baltoro said:
Some people say Captain America might be resistant to the pheromones because of the super serum plus others have resisted it or been immune.  Captain America's shield can actually break Daken's claws because it is the harder material.  I'm betting on the Cap in a tough fight.

It's not just the pheroones, he is extremely skilled, fast, and heals insanely fast.
Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Baltoro
@Edgeworth_11 said:
@Baltoro said:
It's not just the pheroones, he is extremely skilled, fast, and heals insanely fast.
Yeah but so is cap, aside from the healing.  But Cap really just needs to knock him out to win this and with repeated Shield strikes to the head I'll bet he can do that.  I guess the question is what would happen to Daken's claws if Cap blocks them or hits them with the edge of his shield?  I'm thinking he can bend them or shatter them since Vibranium is way harder.  Pretty sue Daken's claws arent up to Wolvies level at all.
King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By King Quisling
@erik
I think he still uses them. It's just that since it's been established one must assume he uses them regularly.  
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Baltoro said:
@Edgeworth_11 said:
@Baltoro said:
Yeah but so is cap, aside from the healing.  But Cap really just needs to knock him out to win this and with repeated Shield strikes to the head I'll bet he can do that.  I guess the question is what would happen to Daken's claws if Cap blocks them or hits them with the edge of his shield?  I'm thinking he can bend them or shatter them since Vibranium is way harder.  Pretty sue Daken's claws arent up to Wolvies level at all.

He put his claws through Iron Patriot easily. They are more durably than you would think. If they somehow managed to break, I have no doubt they would grow back.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Erik
@King Quisling said:
@erik: I think he still uses them. It's just that since it's been established one must assume he uses them regularly.  
I already know he still uses them. He just has only been shown to use them outside of battle for the better part of a year. 

It is not hard to see the effects of when he does use them. Characters often perform character derailment while under his influence or he notes his use of them. He has not used them in a fight in almost a year.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Erik
@King Quisling said:
@erik: I think he still uses them. It's just that since it's been established one must assume he uses them regularly.  

No. It must not be assumed because he has established a history of selecting to not use them.
King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By King Quisling
@erik:  Oh, I didn't know that. I own everything with him in it expect for maybe 6-8 issues of Wolverine:Origins
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Erik
@King Quisling
Then you own his solo series and you should know that.
King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By King Quisling

the current one or the one he took over? 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Erik

The current one.

King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By King Quisling
@erik

Could I get a scan or reference?  

( I read like 30+ titles a month and do a lot of drugs so yeah. Things can slipped by me no problem.)
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By progenitorigin

Daken with phermones.  Without, Cap.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Erik
@King Quisling said:
@erik: Could I get a scan or reference?    ( I read like 30+ titles a month and do a lot of drugs so yeah. Things can slipped by me no problem.)
You want a scan of him NOT using something? 

Okay..... Issue reference to Daken not using his pheromones or vanishing act in battle: Daken - Dark Wolverine issues 1-11 and the X-23 story arc tie-in issues for Collision.
King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By King Quisling
@erik: I thought you meant he said it plainly.... "no more pheromones for me" or something. Nothing about his new series or the cross over said he doesn't use them anymore.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Edgeworth_11

He still has it. Hasn't used it, doesn't mean he doesn't have it.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Erik
@King Quisling said:
@erik: I thought you meant he said it plainly.... "no more pheromones for me" or something. Nothing about his new series or the cross over said he doesn't use them anymore.
I never said anything along those lines so I do not know how you came to that conclusion. I said he has not used them in a year for a fight. That is true. So whatever his in-character reasons are, he is choosing not to use those abilities during fights.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Edgeworth_11

He didn't need it for the fights perhaps.

King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By King Quisling
@erik

Lol I thought you were reading Daken. He doesn't use them in fights because he wants a challenge. ( this is also why he's been taking heat) My question is.... Who has he really fought in the new series?
King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By King Quisling
@erik: I'm sure in the upcoming fight we'll see him use them. Wonder if the Heat will affect it at all.....
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#46  Edited By HellionVulcan

Daken wins day in day out hes much faster far more brutal in what he does then steve & bucky combined plus his skills out do both .

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Erik
@King Quisling said:
@erik: Lol I thought you were reading Daken. He doesn't use them in fights because he wants a challenge. ( this is also why he's been taking heat) My question is.... Who has he really fought in the new series?
I am reading Daken. I do not believe he ever once said he opts out of using his pheromones because he wants a challenge. As far as I know, his motives for doing so are as of yet, unrevealed.
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By GhostRider29

When I first found out about daken, i thought that he sucked. Now that I know so dang much about him...I kindof fear the dude. He beats Cap. EIther one
King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By King Quisling
@erik: When he's going on and on about being on Heat he emphasizes of it "beating" his HF and how it challenges him. If he isn't using his pheromones as much anymore, which I don't think is true; he probably uses them more than we realize (For more than combat reasons I'm sure) , it would be because he wants to challenge himself.

Side Note: Was kinda drunk this morning when this started but I'm just now realizing that this doesn't much have anything to do with the battle. Continue in private? I like knowing other views and in-puts on Daken. I'm been draw to him since Emma first told Logan he had a son.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Erik
@King Quisling
I think it has a lot to do with the battle actually because everyone that has said he wins and gave a reason only said it was because of his pheromone and vanishing abilities. So most people's argument hinges on the regularity in which Daken now uses these things.