#3 Posted by Warlord (352 posts) - - Show Bio

Daken because of pheromones !

#4 Posted by Tesseract (864 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" I'll go with Daken for shiggles. "
#5 Posted by Chaos Burn (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warlord said:
" Daken because of pheromones ! "
what about round two then, when pheremones are off?
#6 Posted by Warlord (352 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chaos Burn: Bats .
#7 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chaos Burn: If Daken doesn't f@ck around then he should still be able to take Bruce. Smoke bombs won't do much good against his senses and the batarangs can be cut out of mid air. I'd also warrant that Daken is faster then Bruce.
#8 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Daken feats from before he could consciously control his pheromones.
#9 Posted by Chaos Burn (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
"
Daken feats from before he could consciously control his pheromones. "
lol i hate that issue just for that "i'm where my enemy isn't looking" sh*t... 
besides, batman is ALWAYS where the badguy isn't looking, he is a master of stealth
#10 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
Can Batman bring anything additional to the first fight with his one hour of prep, or is it merely in order to study Daken?  The equipment provided implies it is the latter, in which case I'll go with Daken.  I wouldn't underestimate Bruce's tenacity, however.

For the second fight, as long as he is not jobbing (common tactic as of late), I'd go with Daken, as well. He has outmaneuvered superhumanly fast opponents before without the use of pheromones (the disappearing technique which he learned from "the master" as he said), he is skilled enough to hang with Bruce, and lethal enough to end the fight if given the opportunity.

#11 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
By the way, I'd love Gambler to come in and debate this.
#12 Posted by Silver2467 (16387 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" Can Batman bring anything additional to the first fight with his one hour of prep, or is it merely in order to study Daken?  The equipment provided implies it is the latter, in which case I'll go with Daken.  I wouldn't underestimate Bruce's tenacity, however.

For the second fight, as long as he is not jobbing (common tactic as of late), I'd go with Daken, as well. He has outmaneuvered superhumanly fast opponents before without the use of pheromones (the disappearing technique which he learned from "the master" as he said), he is skilled enough to hang with Bruce, and lethal enough to end the fight if given the opportunity.
  "
That is what I would like to know as well. If so, he can bring a gas mask and, presumably, nullify the effects of Daken's pheromones. 
#13 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" Can Batman bring anything additional to the first fight with his one hour of prep, or is it merely in order to study Daken?  The equipment provided implies it is the latter, in which case I'll go with Daken.  I wouldn't underestimate Bruce's tenacity, however.

"
That is what I would like to know as well. If so, he can bring a gas mask and, presumably, nullify the effects of Daken's pheromones.  "
Exactly what I had in mind. If he is able to do that, then basically Daken does not have his pheromones neither in the first, nor in the second fight.
#14 Posted by Silver2467 (16387 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

"
That is what I would like to know as well. If so, he can bring a gas mask and, presumably, nullify the effects of Daken's pheromones.  "
Exactly what I had in mind. If he is able to do that, then basically Daken does not have his pheromones neither in the first, nor in the second fight. "
If BatMan had his normal equipment, he would have a gas mask anyway. He would not need prep for that. However, since the OP has sets some limitations on what he has in his arsenal, I do want to know what exactly the parameters are in regards to what he can do with his prep. 

How would you rate Daken's combat skill in comparison to BatMan? I am far from an expert on Daken; so I may need you to clarify that for me. I have always considered BatMan to be somewhat more skilled than even Wolverine based on showings. Daken though is more skilled than Logan is, correct? My first instinct would be to say that Bats would supersede Daken in combat expertise by a small margin. He has been able to fight Richard Dragon to a standstill. But I could be wrong, as my understanding on Daken's skill is limited. 
#15 Edited by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:

" If BatMan had his normal equipment, he would have a gas mask anyway. He would not need prep for that.  "

Indeed. It is why further clarification is required.

How would you rate Daken's combat skill in comparison to BatMan? I am far from an expert on Daken; so I may need you to clarify that for me. I have always considered BatMan to be somewhat more skilled than even Wolverine based on showings. Daken though is more skilled than Logan is, correct? My first instinct would be to say that Bats would supersede Daken in combat expertise by a small margin. He has been able to fight Richard Dragon to a standstill. But I could be wrong, as my understanding on Daken's skill is limited. 

Daken is ranked at the same level of skill as Wolverine (class 7, according to Marvel that means "master of virtually all forms of combat"), and while he has outskilled him, he was also recently defeated by him, but in a fight where Logan had the muramasa blade, and additonal training by the Silver Samurai, before hand. That being said, he is exceptionally skilled, but the exact degree of how knowledgeable he is in martial arts has never been clearly defined. For instance, we know exactly how many forms of combat Batman is a master of, for Daken we can only assume. Based on his combat showings, and his performances against other skilled fighters (Wolverine, Deadpool, Bullseye, Cyber, Punisher - even though that was a relatively poorly written fight) he is indeed very skilled. Wolverine himself proclaimed him superior to him (in an instance in which he was thinking to himself, so he had no reason to lie, or praise Daken - it was his belief), something that Cyber, who has trained both, and fought both, confirmed.
#16 Posted by Silver2467 (16387 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said: 
Daken is ranked at the same level of skill as Wolverine (class 7, according to Marvel that means "master of virtually all forms of combat"), and while he has outskilled him, he was also recently defeated by him, but in a fight where Logan had the muramasa blade, and additonal training by the Silver Samurai, before hand. That being said, he is exceptionally skilled, but the exact degree of how knowledgeable he is in martial arts has never been clearly defined. For instance, we know exactly how many forms of combat Batman is a master of, for Daken we can only assume. Based on his combat showings, and his performances against other skilled fighters (Wolverine, Deadpool, Bullseye, Cyber, Punisher - even though that was a relatively poorly written fight) he is indeed very skilled. Wolverine himself proclaimed him superior to him (in an instance in which he was thinking to himself, so he had no reason to lie, or praise Daken - it was his belief), something that Cyber, who has trained both, and fought both, confirmed. "
Those are impressive. Although, defeating Deadpool and Punisher do not impress me very much. Neither are top tier fighters in Marvel, nor are either one of them comparable to BatMan in combat skill.  

Daken has defeated Wolverine. Wolverine defeated Daken (with training from Samurai and the muramasa blades to weaken Daken's healing factor). Wolverine claimed Daken was superior. I am not sure what to believe about Daken's skill now. Based on what you told me, it would appear that my suspicion about Daken being skillfully ahead of Logan was correct. I am just not sure exactly how to compare this to BatMan. 
#17 Posted by spidey 15 (17693 posts) - - Show Bio

The first fight should go to Daken. Batman has prep but since he can't bring anything useful with him, i can not see this being help at all. 
I think the second shoud go either way with Batman having a slight majority, but i'm not really sure about it. 
=]
#18 Edited by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:

" Those are impressive. Although, defeating Deadpool and Punisher do not impress me very much. Neither are top tier fighters in Marvel, nor are either one of them comparable to BatMan in combat skill.    "

Both are class 6 fighters. And while I object to the Punisher being ranked that high, Deadpool is indeed very skilled, despite being severely downplayed as of late. I chose to name people he has defeated that are proficient in multple forms of combat, instead of naming other good feats with relatively unskilled opponents (such as defeating Skaar, and basically toying with Spider-man for the entirety of the fight up until Spider-man used his spider sense to narrowly defeat him).

Daken has defeated Wolverine. Wolverine defeated Daken (with training from Samurai and the muramasa blades to weaken Daken's healing factor). Wolverine claimed Daken was superior. I am not sure what to believe about Daken's skill now. Based on what you told me, it would appear that my suspicion about Daken being skillfully ahead of Logan was correct. I am just not sure exactly how to compare this to BatMan.   

Daken begins to be plagued by the fact that he is a villain, I'm afraid. He has had steadily very good feats for quite some time, but his past caught up with him. So naturally he will lose fights, as well. The problem is, he has several abilities that, when he does lose, are completely disregarded (pheromones, and his disappearing technique being the most prominent ones). Otherwise it would make no sense to lose, in the first place. Now, while Batman has the advantage in terms of sheer skill, based on his years of feats, Daken is skilled enough to fight him at an acceptable degree, on top of his disappearing skill, and his general physical superiority. What Batman lacks in physical ability, he makes up in great skill, and what little Daken may lack in skill, he makes up with his physical prowess, and additional aforementioned abilities.
#19 Edited by spidey 15 (17693 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_: 

and basically toying with Spider-man for the entirety of the fight up until Spider-man used his spider sense to narrowly defeat him). 

When did happen that? 
=]
#20 Posted by Fireheart10 (322 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Daken
Round 2: Don't know.

#21 Edited by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:

" @Morpheus_: 

and basically toying with Spider-man for the entirety of the fight up until Spider-man used his spider sense to narrowly defeat him). 
    When did happen that? =] "

American Son. When he landed four-five clean hits on Spider-man, while Spider-man was disoriented, and decided to taunt him instead of dismembering him, like he did to Deadpool. You have read the fight already.
#22 Posted by spidey 15 (17693 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_:
Oooops. For a stupid reason, i thought you were talking about Deadpool instead of Daken. Sorry. 
=/
#23 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @Morpheus_: Oooops. For a stupid reason, i thought you were talking about Deadpool instead of Daken. Sorry. =/ "
No worries.

Spider-man was beating on Deadpool during Cable/Deadpool. In their most recent encounter. it was more of a joke contest than an actual fight.
#24 Posted by Silver2467 (16387 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said: 
Both are class 6 fighters. And while I object to the Punisher being ranked that high, Deadpool is indeed very skilled, despite being severely downplayed as of late. I chose to name people he has defeated that are proficient in multple forms of combat, instead of naming other good feats with relatively unskilled opponents (such as defeating Skaar, and basically toying with Spider-man for the entirety of the fight up until Spider-man used his spider sense to narrowly defeat him).   
Punisher is very skilled, but he is not in the same league as BatMan. Also, Deadpool's defeats are why I no longer consider defeating him to be of very much significance.  

Daken begins to be plagued by the fact that he is a villain, I'm afraid. He has had steadily very good feats for quite some time, but his past caught up with him. So naturally he will lose fights, as well. The problem is, he has several abilities that, when he does lose, are completely disregarded (pheromones, and his disappearing technique being the most prominent ones). Otherwise it would make no sense to lose, in the first place. Now, while Batman has the advantage in terms of sheer skill, based on his years of feats, Daken is skilled enough to fight him at an acceptable degree, on top of his disappearing skill, and his general physical superiority. What Batman lacks in physical ability, he makes up in great skill, and what little Daken may lack in skill, he makes up with his physical prowess, and additional aforementioned abilities. "
So you would say that BatMan is more skilled then? I assume by a small margin? Daken is superior to BatMan in healing, stamina, and most likely speed, but I am not entirely convinced he would be in raw strength, based on feats. He should of course be considered peak human because of his healing factor, but I have not seen any strength feats from him that would suggest he is on par with Bats in that particular physical attribute. Also, not that you implied this, but BatMan is not lacking in other physical attributes also. He has deflected bullets with his gauntlets, dodged bullets point blank, fought for days during Knightfall, caught up to escaping cars on foot, and, to counter Daken's disappearing capabilities, BatMan has disappeared from a police officer when he was standing directly in front of him. I do not mean to insinuate that BatMan is greater in stealth tactics, but he should be at least comparable to some degree. Based on these, I am skeptic of Daken being physically superior to BatMan. Obviously, he will be in healing and stamina, but again, I am not the most knowledgeable person when it comes to Daken. 
#25 Posted by Silver2467 (16387 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @Morpheus_: 

When SpiderMan infiltrated the Dark Avengers hideout. 
#26 Posted by spidey 15 (17693 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Morpheus_: 

When SpiderMan infiltrated the Dark Avengers hideout.  "

Yeah i know. When i asked,i thought Morph was talking about deadpool instead of Daken but there is no missunderstanding now. 
=]

said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Morpheus_: Oooops. For a stupid reason, i thought you were talking about Deadpool instead of Daken. Sorry. =/ "
No worries.

Spider-man was beating on Deadpool during Cable/Deadpool. In their most recent encounter. it was more of a joke contest than an actual fight.
"

Yeah, i've heard about it. 
=] 

#27 Posted by .Ajax. (2484 posts) - - Show Bio

Daken in both battles.
#28 Posted by Silver2467 (16387 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Morpheus_: 

When SpiderMan infiltrated the Dark Avengers hideout.  "

Yeah i know. When i asked,i thought Morph was talking about deadpool instead of Daken but there is no missunderstanding now. 
=]  
I noticed. Sorry about that. 
#29 Posted by spidey 15 (17693 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467:
No need to apologize. 
=]
#30 Edited by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:

" Punisher is very skilled, but he is not in the same league as BatMan. Also, Deadpool's defeats are why I no longer consider defeating him to be of very much significance.    "

I never claimed any of the people I mentioned are as skilled as Batman. 

Defeating him in the manner Daken did was impressive, despite Deadpool's inconstistence in recent years. Otherwise merely beating him narrowly wouldn't have been of equal importance to me as a feat.

So you would say that BatMan is more skilled then? I assume by a small margin? Daken is superior to BatMan in healing, stamina, and most likely speed, but I am not entirely convinced he would be in raw strength, based on feats.

I would say Bruce is more skilled, yes. I agree that Bruce has superior strength feats, as well. Daken hasn't come across occasions in which he needed to punch his way through things, or bench press anything.

Also, not that you implied this, but BatMan is not lacking in other physical attributes also. He has deflected bullets with his gauntlets, dodged bullets point blank, fought for days during Knightfall, caught up to escaping cars on foot, and, to counter Daken's disappearing capabilities, BatMan has disappeared from a police officer when he was standing directly in front of him.

As you said I did not deny this. Disappearing in front of a police officer is pretty good, but Daken has done the same multiple times, against skilled fighters with superhuman speed, in combat situations, hence why I believe he could do it against Batman. It's simply a matter of who did it to who, and Daken comes on top in that aspect. The other feats you name, I agree with.

I do not mean to insinuate that BatMan is greater in stealth tactics, but he should be at least comparable to some degree. 

I do not think that is of importance. They will engage one another in a straightforward manner, so who is the better stealth master is of no consequence.

Based on these, I am skeptic of Daken being physically superior to BatMan. Obviously, he will be in healing and stamina, but again, I am not the most knowledgeable person when it comes to Daken. 

This is how I'd rank them.

Strength - Batman
Speed - Daken (notice the difference between speed, and reaction speed)
agility/ reactionary speed - draw
endurance - Daken (purely because of his healing factor, which enables him not only to fight for prolonged periods of time, as Batman has done, but replenishes his health in the meantime)
durability - Daken
#31 Posted by Jake Fury (19256 posts) - - Show Bio

Daken by the slightest of margins in both fights. Batman's standard cowl should be equipped to neutralize Daken's pheromones but Daken's healing factor will neutralize Bruce's batarangs. Daken's agility should be more than enough toa void any of Bruce's gas attacks.  

I think Bruce is stronger (he can definitely KO Daken if he can tag him a few times) but Daken's healing factor, uncanny speed and agility takes it here.
#32 Posted by ironshadow (1455 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 I'll go with Batman because of the 1 hour prep and round 2 belongs to Daken.

#33 Posted by Silver2467 (16387 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:  "
I never claimed any of the people I mentioned are as skilled as Batman. 

Defeating him in the manner Daken did was impressive, despite Deadpool's inconstistence in recent years. Otherwise merely beating him narrowly wouldn't have been of equal importance to me as a feat.   
I see.  

I would say Bruce is more skilled, yes. I agree that Bruce has superior strength feats, as well. Daken hasn't come across occasions in which he needed to punch his way through things, or bench press anything.   
However, Daken would still have peak human strength, similar to Wolverine, because of his healing factor though, wouldn't he?

As you said I did not deny this. Disappearing in front of a police officer is pretty good, but Daken has done so multiple times, against skilled fighters with superhuman speed, hence why I believe he could do it against Batman. It's simply a matter of who did it to who, and Daken comes on top in that aspect. The other feats you name, I agree with.   
I would say that Daken's disappearing ability would succeed BatMan's stealth capabilities. I agree with that.  

I do not think that is of importance. They will engage one another in a straightforward manner, so who is a better stealth master is of no consequence.   
Good point. Although understanding that BatMan often does use stealth tactics against his opponents, it would be a factor if not for Daken's metahuman senses, which would counteract the possibility of BatMan stealthily attacking anyway.

This is how I'd rank them.

Strength - Batman
Speed - Daken (notice the difference between speed, and reaction speed)
agility/ reactionary speed - draw
endurance - Daken (purely because of his healing factor, which enables him not only to fight for prolonged periods of time, as Batman has done, but replenishes his health in the meantime)
durability - Daken
"
This I agree with also. 
#34 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:

" However, Daken would still have peak human strength, similar to Wolverine, because of his healing factor though, wouldn't he?  "

He is ranked as class 3 in that aspect in the handbook, so that verifies your opinion.

Good point. Although understanding that BatMan often does use stealth tactics against his opponents, it would be a factor if not for Daken's metahuman senses, which would counteract the possibility of BatMan stealthily attacking anyway.

It depends on the equipment Batman has at the time. With some preparation, counteracting Daken's senses wouldn't be much of an issue for the man who created a device that rendered him undetected to Superman.

Good debate.
#35 Edited by Silver2467 (16387 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said: 

It depends on the equipment Batman has at the time. With some preparation, counteracting Daken's senses wouldn't be much of an issue for the man who created a device that rendered him undetected to Superman.

Good debate.
"

I cannot believe I forgot about that.  

I am still weighing the options though. I am not sure how to gauge this. As others have said, with prep, BatMan should win, but on the other hand, one hour of prep is not very much. However, he may not need very much prep time anyway. Without prep, assuming he can bypass Daken's pheromones with a gas mask (as otherwise, Daken will win for sure), BatMan is more intelligent and more skilled (by a small extent). But Daken does have some physical advantages. I may simply agree with what others have said and decide that BatMan wins Round 1 because of prep, and Daken wins Round 2. I am not sure though. 
#36 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" @Morpheus_ said: 

Good debate.
"

I cannot believe I forgot about that.   I am still weighing the options though. I am not sure how to gauge this. As others have said, with prep, BatMan should win, but on the other hand, one hour of prep is not very much. However, he may not need very much prep time anyway. Without prep, assuming he can bypass Daken's pheromones with a gas mask (as otherwise, Daken will win for sure), BatMan is more intelligent and more skilled (by a small extent). But Daken does have some physical advantages. I may simply agree with what others have said and decide that BatMan wins Round 1 because of prep, and Daken wins Round 2. I am not sure though.  "
The only reason I am hesitant to give Batman any edge due to his prep time is that preparation is automatically negated by the fact that he cannot bring anything additional aside from what is listed in the OP as his equipment for round 1. If he can bring other things, then I'd grant him the victory, as well.
#37 Posted by Silver2467 (16387 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said: 
The only reason I am hesitant to give Batman any edge due to his prep time is that preparation is automatically negated by the fact that he cannot bring anything additional aside from what is listed in the OP as his equipment for round 1. If he can bring other things, then I'd grant him the victory, as well. "
That is a good point. Aside from simply strategizing, prep may not be of much assistance if he cannot bring any more equipment. 
#38 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" @Morpheus_ said: 
The only reason I am hesitant to give Batman any edge due to his prep time is that preparation is automatically negated by the fact that he cannot bring anything additional aside from what is listed in the OP as his equipment for round 1. If he can bring other things, then I'd grant him the victory, as well. "
That is a good point. Aside from simply strategizing, prep may not be of much assistance if he cannot bring any more equipment.  "
Indeed.
#39 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5499 posts) - - Show Bio

With the pheromones, Daken wins the 1st round.
Round 2, because Daken can't use his pheromones, goes to Batman, but without the time to get prepped, it could go either way.

#40 Posted by Doombert (518 posts) - - Show Bio

Enjoyable debate.   =D

@morph

You enjoying the Daken and Franken-Castle rematch?  I really feel like Marvel is shitting all over dakens face now. 

#41 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doombert said:

" Enjoyable debate.   =D  @morph  You enjoying the Daken and Franken-Castle rematch?  I really feel like Marvel is shitting all over dakens face now.  "

The latest issue was abominable. I agree with you. I feel that simply because Daken killed the Punisher, now every single ability he has, as well as his personality are completely disregarded in order to make FrankenCastle look good.
#42 Posted by Jake Fury (19256 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_:
Is the 2nd issue available yet?  

The first issue of the arc in Dark Wolverine seemed ok to me. Frank had the element of surprise and still couldn't get the job done.
#43 Posted by Doombert (518 posts) - - Show Bio

ya, i havnt seen it yet at my local store but someone stuck it up on youtube.  I really hate it.  The whole thing is crap and somehow they manage to make it worse on the last two pages.

#44 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
" @Morpheus_: Is the 2nd issue available yet?   The first issue of the arc in Dark Wolverine seemed ok to me. Frank had the element of surprise and still couldn't get the job done. "
The second issue is basically a sting of nonsensical incidents and extremely out of character writing for Daken, which results with FrankenCastle beating him handily.
#45 Posted by goldenkey (2920 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a good one.  Daken obviously has the stamina advantage even tho Batman held Deathstroke to standstill and Deathstroke had the stamina advantage.  It's a stalemate just because it could go any way.  Batman is just so damn smart.  I would have said Wolverine and Wolverine is just ahead of Daken.  Daken seems to have a lot of speed when he needs.  The whole teleporting thing just being speed.  I would guess a stalemate 1sr round because Batman would bail if he knew he couldn't win, and would win the 2nd rd once he was able to think about his opponent. 

#46 Posted by Jake Fury (19256 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Jake Fury said:
" @Morpheus_: Is the 2nd issue available yet?   The first issue of the arc in Dark Wolverine seemed ok to me. Frank had the element of surprise and still couldn't get the job done. "
The second issue is basically a sting of nonsensical incidents and extremely out of character writing for Daken, which results with FrankenCastle beating him handily. "

That makes no sense at all after their encounter in the first issue of the arc. Castle had prep and the element of surprise and still couldn't defeat him despite his enhancements.  

I didn't see the 2nd issue at my LCS. I don't think I'll be picking it up now.
#47 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Jake Fury said:
The second issue is basically a sting of nonsensical incidents and extremely out of character writing for Daken, which results with FrankenCastle beating him handily. "
 That makes no sense at all after their encounter in the first issue of the arc. Castle had prep and the element of surprise and still couldn't defeat him despite his enhancements.   I didn't see the 2nd issue at my LCS. I don't think I'll be picking it up now. "
He had multiple traps laid out in the second round, as well. Daken was acting all out of character by running around shouting how he would kill him, and he gave away his position. We know he has a penchant for taunting, but that is ridiculous, considering his calculating nature.
#48 Posted by Jake Fury (19256 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Jake Fury said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Jake Fury said:
 That makes no sense at all after their encounter in the first issue of the arc. Castle had prep and the element of surprise and still couldn't defeat him despite his enhancements.   I didn't see the 2nd issue at my LCS. I don't think I'll be picking it up now. "
He had multiple traps laid out in the second round, as well. Daken was acting all out of character by running around shouting how he would kill him, and he gave away his position. We know he has a penchant for taunting, but that is ridiculous, considering his calculating nature. "

That's a shame. I actually had high hopes after the 1st issue.
#49 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has the strength advantage?

#50 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Jake Fury said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Jake Fury said:
He had multiple traps laid out in the second round, as well. Daken was acting all out of character by running around shouting how he would kill him, and he gave away his position. We know he has a penchant for taunting, but that is ridiculous, considering his calculating nature. "
That's a shame. I actually had high hopes after the 1st issue. "
I don't feel as if I'm exaggerating, but the way Daken was written completely put me off to it. But I value your opinion,and I would like to converse on the matter if, and when you do read it. So, I'd say that you take a look, nonetheless.