Daken and Wolverine vs Ares and Skaar

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Edgeworth_11

They fight in the amazon. They have to find each other. Daken has his Muramasa blades and power glove thingy.

Wolverine also has a Muramasa sword.    

Chaos War: Ares
Chaos War: Ares
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Team 1 stomps w/ or w/o pheromones. Either Daken or Wolverine could take on Skaar and pretty much level him like Daken previously did while all the other has to do is play stay away from Ares til Skaar is floored then both gang up on Ares. And Daken could tangle with Ares for a little while, he's definitely fast enough to dodge most of his hits and he has taken hits from stronger people and healed, and Wolverine being more durable could take a few more hits, but could do the same daken does. Whoever goes against who, the end result will be the same.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By demifiend

that bastard sentry.!! poor ares

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By whacknasty

Team 1.

They have a tracking advantage I would think over the other two, using the trees if necessary if Skaar can track them through ground contact. Daken messed up Skaar pretty good before. Ares should have an advantage over Logan in a sword fight, but I dont think that will be an auto win because I've rarely seen either of them use their top tier fighting knowledge from start to finish in a battle... And and damage team one manages to dish out will stay and weaken team two over time...

Question though... Ares has regenerative abilities...but do they work in a way that the Muramasa blade would effect? Or is it any type of regeneration/hf overall? 
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@whacknasty:

Question though... Ares has regenerative abilities...but do they work in a way that the Muramasa blade would effect? Or is it any type of regeneration/hf overall?

It works on  regeneration regardless of the origin. 
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By whacknasty
@god_spawn: Ah, thank you!  No loopholes to use with that, lol.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@whacknasty: No problem. I dont think Ares' HF is as good as Skaar's is so i dont think it would really make a difference anyway. and awesome Finn avatar, adventure time is sweet.
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By whacknasty
@god_spawn: Lol, yeah, Adventure Time is probably my favorite trippy cartoon right now. Which says a lot considering all of the trippy cartoons I watch, lol.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@whacknasty: it's an awesome show, my friend got me hooked and that and regular show are crazy as hell. It beats whatever the hell that new problem solvers show is.
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By whacknasty
@god_spawn: Lol, I was wondering what that problem solverz was about. Didnt seem good at all from the commercials. The regular show seems pretty good too, I saw the one about them getting trapped in a freezer and homicidal hotdogs. Gotta catch up on that one.
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ramtha07

I actually think Daken would get cleaved in two by Ares. OP said nothing about Ares NOT having his weaponry. The only thing saving Logan from the same fate is the metal.

Tough, tough fight... Not sure whether Logan can hang with Ares. I see Daken on Skaar and Logan on Ares (by necessity).

Really don't know. God of War has got to have h2h skills by default despite lackluster feats. I say Ares' damage output may be too much for Logan due to weaponry (not all blunt force trauma here).

I'm going to go with a tentative team 2 pick here.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By nefarious

Team 1 wins.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@whacknasty:  Dont bother with problem solvers it tries too hard. And regular show is epic as hell. Lately i say its better than adventure time, but not as good as classic AT
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Ramtha07:

I actually think Daken would get cleaved in two by Ares. OP said nothing about Ares NOT having his weaponry. The only thing saving Logan from the same fate is the metal

I'd say Daken is faster than Wolverine and he should be able to outmanuever  Ares, and has Skaar in the past.

Tough, tough fight... Not sure whether Logan can hang with Ares. I see Daken on Skaar and Logan on Ares (by necessity).

I don't see why not as you said Ares has some pretty lackluster feats for being a god of war with his only advantage being blunt trauma soak, but against 2 opponents who can cut you open it wont mean much, and at only 70 tons he is one of the weaker bricks Logan has taken hits from, even getting cheap shotted right in the face and was just bleeding a little before he got up.

Really don't know. God of War has got to have h2h skills by default despite lackluster feats. I say Ares' damage output may be too much for Logan due to weaponry (not all blunt force trauma here)

He is a good weapons fighter and is good fighter and he can definitely damage either opponent if he hits them but here is the problem.
A) Even with his weaponry he is still slower than either Wolverine or Daken I dont see anything that says he can out manuever either of them let along tag them.
B) We don't know if Daken's pheromones would work on him, so there is a possibility for that.
C) Skaar is the weak link here believe it or not, Daken whooped him with the M blade claws he can do it again.

So either opponent can atleast dodge Ares long enough for the other to put down skaar, ( if Daken did it with the claws, Wolverine should be able too with the sword) and then both can team up to take down Ares who would have to be able to solo opponents that have arguably better h2h skills and are much faster.
jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By jayskee

team 1
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By bigcimmerian

Ares can solo this, he is better fighter than them and is more durable and stronger...

MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MzombieX

The way I see it, is that Wolverine and Daken are walking into this battle carrying the very tools that are capable of bypassing their own healing factor and are capable of killing them. 
Their durability is what gives them a fighting chance in most battles where they are overpowered ... to begin with. Now they jeopardize that.
They are wading into this battle against opponents that are far beyond stronger than they are. At least 75 - 100 times stronger. 

For example: It's very possible that Ares could simply grab Wolverine by his wrists while Logan dangles like a ragdoll ... and disarm him. Ares could then cut him down with his own weapon. 
Ares is the God of War after all, and his fighting skills and knowledge of weaponry shouldn't be underestimated. 

Granted, I understand that on one hand, these Muramasa weapons make Team 1 more dangerous ... but I'm just pointing out that it could also work out very very badly for them. 
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Team 1 stomps.

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BarelyAverage
@MzombieX said:
The way I see it, is that Wolverine and Daken are walking into this battle carrying the very tools that are capable of bypassing their own healing factor and are capable of killing them. Their durability is what gives them a fighting chance in most battles where they are overpowered ... to begin with. Now they jeopardize that.They are wading into this battle against opponents that are far beyond stronger than they are. At least 75 - 100 times stronger.  For example: It's very possible that Ares could simply grab Wolverine by his wrists while Logan dangles like a ragdoll ... and disarm him. Ares could then cut him down with his own weapon. Ares is the God of War after all, and his fighting skills and knowledge of weaponry shouldn't be underestimated.  Granted, I understand that on one hand, these Muramasa weapons make Team 1 more dangerous ... but I'm just pointing out that it could also work out very very badly for them. 
Agreed. The OP doesn't specify if Ares has his equipment which would include his armor and mystical axe. If he were to get a hold of the muramasa blade then it could be over pretty quickly. Oh and btw Skaar has kicked Wolverine out of the field before, literally.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@BigCimmerian said:
Ares can solo this, he is better fighter than them and is more durable and stronger...

Um.... no.  He is not a better fighter.
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By D3athstroke

Chaos War Ares Rapestomps