Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Huey_Freeman34
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • H2H only
  • Random encounter
  • In character
  • Kaze's Gantz suit has unlimited durability in this fight.
  • The fight takes place on the streets of Harlem, NY.
Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

How strong is Luke.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Primez0ne

Muscle Rider wins eventually. I don't think Luke Cage has the striking feats to bypass the Gantz suit with unlimited durability although he would be several times stronger than Daizemon. Luke would sooner or later get tired out and get KOed. Up to that point though I can see Luke dominating due to better strength and about equal combat skill. Maybe Luke could BFR Muscle Rider though? This is a tough intersesting battle though and is not easy to call

@thatguywithheadphones said:

How strong is Luke.

I think he is at least a 25 tonner.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Muscle Rider wins eventually. I don't think Luke Cage has the striking feats to bypass the Gantz suit with unlimited durability although he would be several times stronger than Daizemon. Luke would sooner or later get tired out and get KOed. Up to that point though I can see Luke dominating due to better strength and about equal combat skill.

The Gantz suit has shown to have enough strength to stop a fully grown Bruhathkayosaurus from, which are about 65-80 tons, It also should noted that the one who performed this feat was the old man.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Primez0ne

@primez0ne said:

Muscle Rider wins eventually. I don't think Luke Cage has the striking feats to bypass the Gantz suit with unlimited durability although he would be several times stronger than Daizemon. Luke would sooner or later get tired out and get KOed. Up to that point though I can see Luke dominating due to better strength and about equal combat skill.

The Gantz suit has shown to have enough strength to stop a fully grown Bruhathkayosaurus from, which are about 65-80 tons, It also should noted that the one who performed this feat was the old man.

That was not a fully grown Bruhathkayosaurus. It was stated to be a child but I don't know to be honest how much it would weigh.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne said:

@primez0ne said:

That was not a fully grown Bruhathkayosaurus. It was stated to be a child but I don't know to be honest how much it would weigh.

... Few chapters down.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne said:

@primez0ne said:

... Few chapter down.

Thanks. I forgot that feat. I am still not sure who would be stronger though but how do you think the fight will go?

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice match :) Daizmon should win in this scenario but I think in terms of history, Luke is more impressive.

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump