Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@BigCimmerian: This is a brilliant Match-up I would love to see happen. However, can I ask what u mean by Adult Loki?

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By robertloucksjr

Loki (Loki is currently a teenager). Damon can't take him outside of Hell.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bigcimmerian

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@BigCimmerian: This is a brilliant Match-up I would love to see happen. However, can I ask what u mean by Adult Loki?

Currently Loki is kid or early teenager, he was more powerful when he was adult.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pokergeist

@robertloucksjr: Actually that's wrong. In Hell or outside Hellstorm is the same power level.

He is not a Hell Lord like Mephisto reliant on his Realm. Infact Son of Satan ended up giving up on keeping the Realm he took from Satan.

He is simply as powerful as any Hell Lord outside their realm.

Epic Match for sure. I think Daimon is at a disadvantage in overall Magical Abilities but has a advantage in Soul Fire and Magical Entrapment's that Dormammu couldn't break out of.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By robertloucksjr

@CadenceV2 said:

@robertloucksjr: Actually that's wrong. In Hell or outside Hellstorm is the same power level.

He is not a Hell Lord like Mephisto reliant on his Realm. Infact Son of Satan ended up giving up on keeping the Realm he took from Satan.

Epic Match for sure. I think Daimon is at a disadvantage in overall Magical Abilities but has a advantage in Soul Fire and Magical Entrapment's that Dormammu couldn't break out of.

Really? The few comics I have seen with him he really hasn't done crap except shoot hellfire out of his trident.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Hyperlight

loki

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By New_World_Order

Love this matchup. Would love to see it in a comic. Adult Loki would win though.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By chiq

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Love this matchup. Would love to see it in a comic. Adult Loki would win though.

I agree, it's a great fight. Why do you think Loki would win? I guess Loki does have more feats, he has more appearances too. Does he win because of power or due to craftiness?

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By New_World_Order

@chiq said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

I agree, it's a great fight. Why do you think Loki would win? I guess Loki does have more feats, he has more appearances too. Does he win because of power or due to craftiness?

Yeah, and his magic skills are powerful.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By beatboks1

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@chiq said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

I very much doubt Loki is taking Daimon and IF he was it sure would NOT be by craftiness.

Daimon bested two hell lords at once in those stakes. His father Satan and Osiris. He tricked them each to defeat themselves with their own power.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By New_World_Order

@beatboks1: Loki has tricked Odin before. Want to make this into a Viner VS Viner match?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pokergeist

@robertloucksjr said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Really? The few comics I have seen with him he really hasn't done crap except shoot hellfire out of his trident.

Let me Educate.

Even in his first showings he can summon storms and Earthquakes with ease.

SoS defeats Hell Lord Blackheart and Selene with a single Spell.

This is the Dormammu possessed Hood.

This is SoS easily tanking and besting a more powerful Dormammu possessed Hood.

And this is SoS effortlessly trapping said Dormammu who has pretty much cross over.

Here SoS casts a Shrink Spell on a Monster.

Hardly just shoots Soul Fire from his Trident.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By robertloucksjr

@CadenceV2: Where is the Blackheart and Selene taking place? Is that some kind of Hell dimension?

The trapping Dormammu thing is impressive, but it kinds of reveals a demon vulnerability to pentagram traps. I remember his sister Satanna getting caught in one by some low level witch once.

These are also mostly showings against demon type entities that he specializes in. Loki is not a demon.

I remain unconvinced that he would put up a very good showing against Loki on neutral ground, let alone in Asgard as in this scenario.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pokergeist

@robertloucksjr said:

@CadenceV2: Where is the Blackheart and Selene taking place? Is that some kind of Hell dimension?

The trapping Dormammu thing is impressive, but it kinds of reveals a demon vulnerability to pentagram traps. I remember his sister Satanna getting caught in one by some low level witch once.

These are also mostly showings against demon type entities that he specializes in. Loki is not a demon.

I remain unconvinced that he would put up a very good showing against Loki on neutral ground, let alone in Asgard as in this scenario.

Dormammu is not a demon either. Hes a Faltine. A pure Magical Energy Being that conquered the Dark Dimension. Not a demon and neither is Selene who was entrap in the same trap with Blackheart.

So to say it works on Demons only is false.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By beatboks1

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@beatboks1: Loki has tricked Odin before. Want to make this into a Viner VS Viner match?

Interesting, but I have no idea where most of my Hellstrom issues are ATM so it would be very difficult for me to support with evidence. I can probably find my Defenders issues without TOO much difficulty but they are far from his best feats. Give me some time to find them and I'll let you know.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By New_World_Order

@beatboks1 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Interesting, but I have no idea where most of my Hellstrom issues are ATM so it would be very difficult for me to support with evidence. I can probably find my Defenders issues without TOO much difficulty but they are far from his best feats. Give me some time to find them and I'll let you know.

Alright, sounds good.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By bigcimmerian

@beatboks1 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@chiq said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

I very much doubt Loki is taking Daimon and IF he was it sure would NOT be by craftiness.

Daimon bested two hell lords at once in those stakes. His father Satan and Osiris. He tricked them each to defeat themselves with their own power.

Osiris, egyptian god?

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By chiq

bump

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points