Daekseid (Pre-Crisis) vs Phoenix Wolverine (1/2 Power of Phoenix Wolverine)

isgavin_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By isgavin_5

Poll Daekseid (Pre-Crisis) vs Phoenix Wolverine (1/2 Power of Phoenix Wolverine) (14 votes)

Darkseid 36%
Phoenix Wolverine 64%
Draw 0%

Darkseid has created a portal that leads him to Earth 616, only to find it has been sieged by war. Phoenix Wolverine has killed every last thing on earth, he only has 1/2 the power of the phoenix force while Jean has the rest. Darkseid uses his army to occupy Jean, while he takes on Wolverine.

VS

Who wins?

• 
leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Darkseid stomps.

isgavin_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isgavin_5: By sending her through time with the Omega effect.. Even the most strongest can't survive reality blasts

isgavin_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: He's going up against half power Phoenix Wolverine, considering how strong The Phoenix Five were, with only a fifth of the power of The Phoenix Force, I'd say Wolverine could take a few reality bending pot shots. Also Phoenix, was able to take on Galactus, now imagine what Phoenix Wolverine could do. I know he doesn't have many feats so your argument is much stronger than mine. Honestly most of Phoenix Wolverine stats would be theoretical.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By patrat18

Lol

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isgavin_5:

Giving Characters Certain 'buffs' or Removing Powers

I generally don't have a problem with this, as long as it's not overdone. Things like upgrading certain characters to a certain physical levels, or removing powers for two opponents to gauge hand-to-hand skills is fine as long as the fight is fair in the process. However, giving people like Hulk the Power Cosmic or people like Nightwing a Green Lantern ring is unacceptable because neither character has displayed the skill and/or competence to use such weapons/items. That said, it would be difficult (and in most cases, nearly impossible) for people to debate. Threads of this nature will be locked if it becomes an issue.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By leonkarlen123

@isgavin_5: But you only gave him half the power of Phoenix and Darkseid could probably take on Galactus and give him an good fight while 1/2 Phoenix wouldn't.. Galactus is not the strongest being in MARVEL you know

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uxas

isgavin_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: I understand that, but Phoenix Wolverine is canon, he's not made up. Also is anything I cut his powers in half.

isgavin_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Shawnbaby

@isgavin_5 said:

@shawnbaby: I understand that, but Phoenix Wolverine is canon, he's not made up. Also is anything I cut his powers in half.

Canon or not...he has no feats.

All he did was float there and yell about killing everyone.

isgavin_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: That's true has Hellverine vs Darkseid been done yet?