Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Swagga Boy
caption
caption
caption
caption
Battle takes place in the cell games arena who wins?
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By cpt_linger

I dont think even cell can regenerate from being turned to stone

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Perfect Cell

I kind of doubt it too. Dabura wins.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By oldmagic

ACtually in this one, Cell wins. Dabura wasn't that tough and had trouble fighting Gohan who barely trained through out those peaceful years. And Gohan was stronger then the gohan who fought Dabura. If Cell could evade those spits, then he would win easily. 

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Perfect Cell

We are talking about Afterlife Cell during the hell world, right? Well.. Dabura is the King of that World. He is the essence of evil power which Cell, Freiza, and other "evil" generate.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By oldmagic
Perfect Cell said:
"We are talking about Afterlife Cell during the hell world, right? Well.. Dabura is the King of that World. He is the essence of evil power which Cell, Freiza, and other "evil" generate."
wrong. Completely wrong. The world he comes from is the other side of the Earth it self. Like a flip side of the coin, Heads is Earth while tails is the underworld. This was specifically explained by Babidi himself. 
.volume.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By .volume.

This is a tough call. I think Cell was probably the better fighter, but strength wise Debura probably has him beat. A lot people seem to think Gohan got weaker during the Buu Saga which was not the case. He just didn't train as much as the other characters so his powerlevel didn't increase as much as theirs. He still became stronger as he got older though. I don't think Dubura's spit is going to be a big deal, cause Cell should be quick enough to avoid it.  I'm tempted to go with Cell just cause of his healing, but I think eventually Debura would outpower him.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By oldmagic
.volume. said:
"This is a tough call. I think Cell was probably the better fighter, but strength wise Debura probably has him beat. A lot people seem to think Gohan got weaker during the Buu Saga which was not the case. He just didn't train as much as the other characters so his powerlevel didn't increase as much as theirs. He still became stronger as he got older though. I don't think Dubura's spit is going to be a big deal, cause Cell should be quick enough to avoid it.  I'm tempted to go with Cell just cause of his healing, but I think eventually Debura would outpower him."
Listen, people think Gohan got weaker because it is a fact. vegeta said so himself while Gohan was fighting Dabura. Get your facts straight. Also, Sayans gets weaker when they stop training. Goku said so himself. 
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Perfect Cell
oldmagic said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"We are talking about Afterlife Cell during the hell world, right? Well.. Dabura is the King of that World. He is the essence of evil power which Cell, Freiza, and other "evil" generate."
wrong. Completely wrong. The world he comes from is the other side of the Earth it self. Like a flip side of the coin, Heads is Earth while tails is the underworld. This was specifically explained by Babidi himself. "
Well after life Cell is still weaker becasue his power is constantly drained by King Yemon's Evil Converter Contraption. So Cell would still loose.

.volume.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By .volume.
oldmagic said:
".volume. said:
"This is a tough call. I think Cell was probably the better fighter, but strength wise Debura probably has him beat. A lot people seem to think Gohan got weaker during the Buu Saga which was not the case. He just didn't train as much as the other characters so his powerlevel didn't increase as much as theirs. He still became stronger as he got older though. I don't think Dubura's spit is going to be a big deal, cause Cell should be quick enough to avoid it.  I'm tempted to go with Cell just cause of his healing, but I think eventually Debura would outpower him."
Listen, people think Gohan got weaker because it is a fact. vegeta said so himself while Gohan was fighting Dabura. Get your facts straight. Also, Sayans gets weaker when they stop training. Goku said so himself. "
I know what you are talking about.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By oldmagic
Perfect Cell said:
"oldmagic said:
"Perfect Cell said:
wrong. Completely wrong. The world he comes from is the other side of the Earth it self. Like a flip side of the coin, Heads is Earth while tails is the underworld. This was specifically explained by Babidi himself. "
Well after life Cell is still weaker becasue his power is constantly drained by King Yemon's Evil Converter Contraption. So Cell would still loose.

"
Then what's the point of making Cell fight weaker? no point at all. Thats what i call handycap. Dabura loses unless his spit lands on his body. cell wins because of sheer power and with a beyond genius intellect. 
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cpt_linger
oldmagic said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"oldmagic said:
"Perfect Cell said:

"
Then what's the point of making Cell fight weaker? no point at all. Thats what i call handycap. Dabura loses unless his spit lands on his body. cell wins because of sheer power and with a beyond genius intellect. "

Full strength cell, regenerated after he blows himself up would still get pwnd. personally there's nothing cell can do to dabura, that dabura can't do back... with more damage.

cell could absorb dabura, but i dont see that happenin, because then he would turn to stone from teh inside out.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Perfect Cell
oldmagic said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"oldmagic said:
"Perfect Cell said:

"
Then what's the point of making Cell fight weaker? no point at all. Thats what i call handycap. Dabura loses unless his spit lands on his body. cell wins because of sheer power and with a beyond genius intellect. "
Ok ok, you win... =I
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By oldmagic
cpt_linger said:
"oldmagic said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"oldmagic said:
"Perfect Cell said:

"

Full strength cell, regenerated after he blows himself up would still get pwnd. personally there's nothing cell can do to dabura, that dabura can't do back... with more damage.

cell could absorb dabura, but i dont see that happenin, because then he would turn to stone from teh inside out."
Wrong. 
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By cpt_linger
oldmagic said:
"cpt_linger said:
"oldmagic said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"oldmagic said:
"Perfect Cell said:

"

cell could absorb dabura, but i dont see that happenin, because then he would turn to stone from teh inside out."
Wrong. "

prove it
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By oldmagic

i already did.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
Hmm... good fight. I dont know if Cell is that much more powerful than Dabora here
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By cpt_linger

Dabura (Prince of Darkness) under the control of Babidi is more powerful than Cell, can anyone prove otherwise?

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By oldmagic
cpt_linger said:
"Dabura (Prince of Darkness) under the control of Babidi is more powerful than Cell, can anyone prove otherwise?"
Dabura had trouble beating Gohan who was tremendously weaker then the one who fought Ultra Perfect Cell because of the lack of training. And, Vegeta himself said that Gohan is weaker than the one who fought Cell all those years ago so it comes out as a fact. The fact that Dabura had so much trouble finishing off Gohan then having to use cheap tricks like his spit is just saying allot of how weak he is. 
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Perfect Cell
King Saturn said:
"Hmm... good fight. I dont know if Cell is that much more powerful than Dabora here
"
Cell is more powerful than Dabora by 1,000,000,000. (3,500,000,000 compared to 2,700,000,000) But Dabura spits that stuff that turns anything into stone. Piccolo was turned into stone by Dabura and was unable to regenerate until after the stone was broken. So in order for Cell to regenerate after being turned to stone; Cell would need a second man so help him. Other than that Dabura wins IMO.
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cpt_linger
oldmagic said:
"cpt_linger said:
"Dabura (Prince of Darkness) under the control of Babidi is more powerful than Cell, can anyone prove otherwise?"
Dabura had trouble beating Gohan who was tremendously weaker then the one who fought Ultra Perfect Cell because of the lack of training. And, Vegeta himself said that Gohan is weaker than the one who fought Cell all those years ago so it comes out as a fact. The fact that Dabura had so much trouble finishing off Gohan then having to use cheap tricks like his spit is just saying allot of how weak he is. "
Remember, Gohan SSJ2 in Cell Saga was also tremendously weakened during his fight with Ultra Perfect Cell. And Gohan only got 'weaker' by comparison to the other Z fighters because he dis-continued his training. Bardock claims a Saiyan doesn't get weaker with age, only stronger.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
Perfect Cell said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hmm... good fight. I dont know if Cell is that much more powerful than Dabora here
"
Cell is more powerful than Dabora by 1,000,000,000. (3,500,000,000 compared to 2,700,000,000) But Dabura spits that stuff that turns anything into stone. Piccolo was turned into stone by Dabura and was unable to regenerate until after the stone was broken. So in order for Cell to regenerate after being turned to stone; Cell would need a second man so help him. Other than that Dabura wins IMO."
What source are you using to get these power levels ?
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ego
King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Cell is more powerful than Dabora by 1,000,000,000. (3,500,000,000 compared to 2,700,000,000) But Dabura spits that stuff that turns anything into stone. Piccolo was turned into stone by Dabura and was unable to regenerate until after the stone was broken. So in order for Cell to regenerate after being turned to stone; Cell would need a second man so help him. Other than that Dabura wins IMO."
What source are you using to get these power levels ?"
the dai daideszu is the official dbz power level rating sheet provided by akira.
The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24  Edited By The 502 Kid

If Cell's more Powerful than Dabura then he can dodge the spit like Majin buu did

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By cpt_linger
Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"King Saturn said:
"
the dai daideszu is the official dbz power level rating sheet provided by akira.
"
Akira knows nothing.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By King_Saturn
Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"King Saturn said:
"
"
Very Good Sir
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ego
cpt_linger said:
"Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"King Saturn said:
"
"
Akira knows nothing."

you know more than the creator? lmfao
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Swagga Boy

Give me a link to this website where you get those BS power lvls