D3adpool (CaptainRodgers) vs Albert Wesker (Sherlock)

• 54 results
Jazzitup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jazzitup

Deadpool                                               Albert Wesker
 vs      
Deadpool has full knowledge on Wesker. Deadpool has the weapons in the picture. Albert has a Magum. Takes place in the Castle in Resident evil 4 (the game). Deadpool is at the gate nd Albert is at the top. Deadpool is not jobbing (But can be a dick). Winner by Ko or Death. 

Other viners pls comment on this nd say who wins in ur opinion ^_^ I will say who wins based on votes/debate.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By difficlus

This will be 1 hell of a fight.  
Go with Wesker. 

Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By hydrabob--defunct

well if Resident Evil 5 Wesker is anything like Resident Evil 4 Wesker then he should beat the crap out of Deadpool

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

does deadpool have his teleporter i hear wesker is redicioulosy fast
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@god_spawn said:
" does deadpool have his teleporter i hear wesker is redicioulosy fast "

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sherlock
@OmegaDynasty: Awe i wanted to post that meany

Anyway im gonna assume the area weer in is the Castle in Mercenaries because the one from the game is way too freakin big   
  This is a video of it.now again assuming Deadpool would start at the starting point and Wesker would be in the room with the 2 garradors

Strategy:Well first off Wesker would go looking for his enemy and since there is only one way to go it would be very hard to find the right way.Outside the big door gives a good vantage point of a lot of the area though i wouldnt be able to see the courtyard near where Deadpool would be hed have a good idea of the general surroundings and would be able to see that the area whit the large round hole in it where the 2 archers are would be the next vantage point so he would make his way there.From there Wesker could see the courtyard where Deadpool would be and more than likely Deadpool as well.From there it would take one quick jump to get to the area at about 1:00 into the video where he could get a clear shot with the magnum aiming for Deadpools head.After that Wesker would jump down into the courtyard and do what i always do to enemys 1 shot to the head 1 to the knee then Hammer kick which wouldnt be very difficult since he would be recovering from a magnum head wound.After that Pool would be out could and probably headless leaving Wesker victorious
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sherlock

Bump anyone have an opinion?

Avatar image for scipioafricanus
ScipioAfricanus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ScipioAfricanus

I think Wesker is too strong and too fast for Wade.

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@Sherlock:
This could be tricky , i don't play resident evil or watch it  (if its a tv show) i think its a game , maybe they made a movie or something ....nevermind 

Please a third party explain Wesker's powers and abilities , not that i have anything against you Sherlock but it's more reliable coming from a neutral person ;)
ScipioAfricanus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ScipioAfricanus
@CaptainRodgers:  He has a page on this site explaining his powers. He is capable of dodging a bullet from point blank range, wrestling an RPG and punching through steel. 
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@ScipioAfricanus:
Cool i'll check his page
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By Decoy Elite
@CaptainRodgers said:
" @Sherlock: This could be tricky , i don't play resident evil or watch it  (if its a tv show) i think its a game , maybe they made a movie or something ....nevermind  Please a third party explain Wesker's powers and abilities , not that i have anything against you Sherlock but it's more reliable coming from a neutral person ;) "
Resident Evil is a video game. Wesker is the main villain for the 5th game(his latest appearance.)  

He's a well trained former member of S.T.A.R.S and all around bad arse. He's a skilled gunman, and thanks to an injection of some kind of virus has enhanced physical abilities.  
He can run in speed bursts that make it look like he's teleporting, pull of insane acrobatic stunts, and IIRC punch through solid steel. 
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By PirateKing69
@CaptainRodgers: watch the vid omega posted
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CaptainRodgers

From the videos shown he clearly has enhanced speed , so does Deadpool .  

His punches seem strong and he can apparently dent steel walls , this would be the qualitys of  a peak human possibly enhanced human .

Deadpool's almost non-existant pain thresh hold and healing factor should be more than enough to compensate for his punches , he has taken punches from character's such as Ms.Marvel squar in the face, he wasn't even hurt let alone KO'd, from what i know Ms.Marvel is a lot more strong than Wesker , admittedly i don't know much but he did get tackled by a girl :P but in all seriousness i assume Ms.Marvel hits harder. 

His magnum is a decent weapon and could slow deadpool down but i estimate should not have a fight ending cause , Deadpool takes hails of bullets most of his comics and usually brushes them off. 

His superhuman speed bursts could be counteracted by Deadpool's superhuman  reactions , he has tagged characters such as Spiderman who has superhuman speed and agility , i don't know if Weker is faster but i know he's at least enhanced.

His agility is enhanced as is profile states , as is Deadpool's so i don't see a advantage there.

Anyone inform me how good his healing factor is ? his profuile says he has a healing facotr but i don't know how good it is . 

In any case I see this fight taking a while and that' where Deadpool's experience and Superhuman stamina would come in as a tremendous boon in this battle . 

If this guy has skill in the degree of Deadpool i don't know but from that fight he didn't seem to possess a particularly impressive h2h combat ability , i think Deadpool beats him when it comes to martial arts  

I reckon Deadpool can beat this guy but i don't know a lot about him .

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CaptainRodgers

Bump
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sherlock
@CaptainRodgers said:
"

His punches seem strong and he can apparently dent steel walls , this would be the qualitys of  a peak human possibly enhanced human .

Deadpool's almost non-existant pain thresh hold and healing factor should be more than enough to compensate for his punches , he has taken punches from character's such as Ms.Marvel squar in the face, he wasn't even hurt let alone KO'd, from what i know Ms.Marvel is a lot more strong than Wesker , admittedly i don't know much but he did get tackled by a girl :P but in all seriousness i assume Ms.Marvel hits harder. 

His magnum is a decent weapon and could slow deadpool down but i estimate should not have a fight ending cause , Deadpool takes hails of bullets most of his comics and usually brushes them off. 

His superhuman speed bursts could be counteracted by Deadpool's superhuman  reactions , he has tagged characters such as Spiderman who has superhuman speed and agility , i don't know if Weker is faster but i know he's at least enhanced.

His agility is enhanced as is profile states , as is Deadpool's so i don't see a advantage there.

Anyone inform me how good his healing factor is ? his profuile says he has a healing facotr but i don't know how good it is . 

In any case I see this fight taking a while and that' where Deadpool's experience and Superhuman stamina would come in as a tremendous boon in this battle . 

If this guy has skill in the degree of Deadpool i don't know but from that fight he didn't seem to possess a particularly impressive h2h combat ability , i think Deadpool beats him when it comes to martial arts  

"
I terms of speed Deadpools is no where near to what Weskers is.Weskers gives the illusion that he is teleporting when he moves that no low feat and Pool has never done anything near to that magnatude

Being strong enough to dent and break steel is strong enough to break bones and despite his healing factor his durability is still normal so his limbs can be broken which would still take some time to remedy even with his healing factor

Do you have the scan for Pools fight with Ms Marvel because iv never seen or heard of that

His magnum would be more or less effective depending on where Wesker hits him fortunately i said where he would be aiming Head and Knee Cap.A hit in the Head would slow him down considerably and daze him and hitting him in the knee would shatter it decresing his mobility considerably 

Wesker is much faster than Spiderman.Pete is quick but cant move fast enough to give the illusion of teleporting iv never seen anything from Deadpool that would lead me to thing he can react that quickly

Neither do i

Its not on the same ground as Pools but he can heal from most small injuries and some large ones

Wesker also has superhuman stmamina and is also a very expirenced fighter

I will say Wade is prolly a better fighter all in all but i still dont see any way for him counter Weskers speed and strength
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@Sherlock said:
" @CaptainRodgers said:
"

"
I terms of speed Deadpools is no where near to what Weskers is.Weskers gives the illusion that he is teleporting when he moves that no low feat and Pool has never done anything near to that magnatude  Being strong enough to dent and break steel is strong enough to break bones and despite his healing factor his durability is still normal so his limbs can be broken which would still take some time to remedy even with his healing factor  Do you have the scan for Pools fight with Ms Marvel because iv never seen or heard of that  His magnum would be more or less effective depending on where Wesker hits him fortunately i said where he would be aiming Head and Knee Cap.A hit in the Head would slow him down considerably and daze him and hitting him in the knee would shatter it decresing his mobility considerably   Wesker is much faster than Spiderman.Pete is quick but cant move fast enough to give the illusion of teleporting iv never seen anything from Deadpool that would lead me to thing he can react that quickly  Neither do i  Its not on the same ground as Pools but he can heal from most small injuries and some large ones  Wesker also has superhuman stmamina and is also a very expirenced fighter  I will say Wade is prolly a better fighter all in all but i still dont see any way for him counter Weskers speed and strength "

Cool i wasn't sure , but i think DP could tag him if that person in the vid could , he has superhuman reactions. 

He's not normal durability , Hulk literally jumped on him and smashed him feet below the ground , he was back up fighting very soon , it was obviously partially his healing factor but his durability as well.

i don't have the scan but Ms.Marvel punches him in the face and his neck snaps he gets bac up immedietly and adjusts his neck into place.

Deadpool has dodged and blocked projectiles from Bullseye , i think he could be able to dodge Wesker's

I dont think a shot to the knee Cap would to much , as i referenced earlier his healing factor and durability allow him to return to fighting in seconds regardless of broken bones or injury .

Sorry i don't know anything about Wesker that isn't here basically :P

I think deadpool could tag him and if he can't he often resorts to his suicide harness which is a fight ender , he often resorts to this when he is eiter outnumbered (The Avengers for example) or if he hasn't  a way of winning , so if it were to get to the point he can't tag him at all (i  think he'd be able to ) he would use the suicide Harness and as you said about Weskers healing factor he can't heal from large injury , in this case he could be blown to peices.

I think Deadpool's superhuman agility , superhuman reactions and Unpredictability is enough to catch Wesker.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sherlock
@CaptainRodgers said:
" @Sherlock said:
" @CaptainRodgers said:
"

"
I terms of speed Deadpools is no where near to what Weskers is.Weskers gives the illusion that he is teleporting when he moves that no low feat and Pool has never done anything near to that magnatude  Being strong enough to dent and break steel is strong enough to break bones and despite his healing factor his durability is still normal so his limbs can be broken which would still take some time to remedy even with his healing factor  Do you have the scan for Pools fight with Ms Marvel because iv never seen or heard of that  His magnum would be more or less effective depending on where Wesker hits him fortunately i said where he would be aiming Head and Knee Cap.A hit in the Head would slow him down considerably and daze him and hitting him in the knee would shatter it decresing his mobility considerably   Wesker is much faster than Spiderman.Pete is quick but cant move fast enough to give the illusion of teleporting iv never seen anything from Deadpool that would lead me to thing he can react that quickly  Neither do i  Its not on the same ground as Pools but he can heal from most small injuries and some large ones  Wesker also has superhuman stmamina and is also a very expirenced fighter  I will say Wade is prolly a better fighter all in all but i still dont see any way for him counter Weskers speed and strength "

Cool i wasn't sure , but i think DP could tag him if that person in the vid could , he has superhuman reactions. 

He's not normal durability , Hulk literally jumped on him and smashed him feet below the ground , he was back up fighting very soon , it was obviously partially his healing factor but his durability as well.

i don't have the scan but Ms.Marvel punches him in the face and his neck snaps he gets bac up immedietly and adjusts his neck into place.

Deadpool has dodged and blocked projectiles from Bullseye , i think he could be able to dodge Wesker's

I dont think a shot to the knee Cap would to much , as i referenced earlier his healing factor and durability allow him to return to fighting in seconds regardless of broken bones or injury .

I think deadpool could tag him and if he can't he often resorts to his suicide harness which is a fight ender , he often resorts to this when he is eiter outnumbered (The Avengers for example) or if he hasn't  a way of winning , so if it were to get to the point he can't tag him at all (i  think he'd be able to ) he would use the suicide Harness and as you said about Weskers healing factor he can't heal from large injury , in this case he could be blown to peices.

I think Deadpool's superhuman agility , superhuman reactions and Unpredictability is enough to catch Wesker.

"
No one in the vid taged him Jill jumped into him a knocked him out the window because he was not paying attention while he was neither of them could touch him at all i dont think Pool would be able to either

Your missing my point if someone slashed Wade with a knife he would bleed if someone hit him in the head with a lead pipe his skull would be crushed no he wont die and hell be back very soon after.Wesker would still be able to break and limbs without any trouble and as you said he would need to adjust it back into place for it to heal properly which would take time to do

Wesker isnt using projectiles a magnum is a very powerful handgun and if he hit Wade in the knee it would shatter it whihc again would take a little time to heal leaving him vulnerable

The fight would go on long enough for him to use that Wesker would have him incapacitated very quickly.As state in my first Post Wesker would have the vantage point and could put a shot in Deadpools head  very easily then jump down into the courtyard put another in his his head then one in his knee then hammer kick him.Weskers Hammer Kick (I dont remember the actual name for the move)Usually shatters the person he uses it ons skull
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hellos

@CaptainRodgers: 
He's also had She Hulk  beat his head in and probably more showings where he tanks a heavy hitter's hit without breaking into pieces. 

Jazzitup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jazzitup

Still undecided :/
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PirateKing69

my vote is for Wesker i played the game and he was a beast..he outclasses dp

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

depends if DP has his teleporter or not
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PirateKing69
@god_spawn: i doubt that would help and i hear his teleporter is unreliable
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@PirateKing69:
he has a better chance wth it IMO. Wesker is fast, real fast, DP needs distance and even if he is just porting all over the room it will be more fo a help than if he just stood there or dodged naturally
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By PirateKing69
@god_spawn said:
" @PirateKing69: he has a better chance wth it IMO. Wesker is fast, real fast, DP needs distance and even if he is just porting all over the room it will be more fo a help than if he just stood there or dodged naturally "
yea i guess he does... i dont know to much about it just that a few users said it was unreliable so i took it as it could stop working in the middle of the fight that would cost deapool getting punched in the face lol
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@PirateKing69:
either way we all know deadpool is unpredictable and he has full knowledge of on wesker, he should know what to bring to the fight his sword and guns are obvious but the fact remains Deadpool cant die, even if he just ports around and spams grenades or something  wesker wont be able to hit him and DP will heal even if wesker can heal idk if he can heal from a bunch of grenades bullets sword swings etc 
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sherlock
@god_spawn: OP said what the gear was and Wade wasnt shown with Grenades or the teleporter so he wouldnt have them

Anyway i found the video i was looking for showing Weskers durability  
  At about 2:50 he blocks a lead pipe with his arm with no ill effects and bent the thing then at about 4:40 a crap ton of steal braces fell on him he got right up after though he was a little wobbly.Finally he gets caught in an explosion at about 5:40 and he was alright after that as well.   
  This one showcases his fighting ability better than the original one did and his jumping capabilitys at about 2:35.
Wesker would have lot more mobility than Deadpool would and the terrain would give him an advantage with all the walls and such
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@Sherlock said:
" @CaptainRodgers said:
" @Sherlock said:
" @CaptainRodgers said:
"

"

"
No one in the vid taged him Jill jumped into him a knocked him out the window because he was not paying attention while he was neither of them could touch him at all i dont think Pool would be able to either  Your missing my point if someone slashed Wade with a knife he would bleed if someone hit him in the head with a lead pipe his skull would be crushed no he wont die and hell be back very soon after.Wesker would still be able to break and limbs without any trouble and as you said he would need to adjust it back into place for it to heal properly which would take time to do  Wesker isnt using projectiles a magnum is a very powerful handgun and if he hit Wade in the knee it would shatter it whihc again would take a little time to heal leaving him vulnerable  The fight would go on long enough for him to use that Wesker would have him incapacitated very quickly.As state in my first Post Wesker would have the vantage point and could put a shot in Deadpools head  very easily then jump down into the courtyard put another in his his head then one in his knee then hammer kick him.Weskers Hammer Kick (I dont remember the actual name for the move)Usually shatters the person he uses it ons skull "

My bad , but he does have slow enough reactions to get tackled , i think Deadpool's superhuman reactions could get a shot at him. 

No but deadpool is actually superdurability not just because of his healing factor , as someone said hes taken poundings from Hulk , he's taken hits from Hulk , he's taken hits from Ms.Marvel hes been strangled by an enraged Juggs and didn't even choke out (he also took hits from him. 

i don't think Wesker could do much damage to him , and even his gun shots , Deadpool's extremely high pain tolerance would allow him to continue on no matter how much pain , he does it all the time , shots all over his body and fights on. 

I don't think Wesker could incapacitate him quickly if at all. 

Hammer Kick i don't see crushing his skull , a stomp on his head from Hulk didn't (sure it battered him a bit ) stay down . 

If you can show a feat the Hammer has done that would give it superior force than say She-Hulk's punches even then it may not . 

I think Deadpool's reactions and unpredictability is enough to tag Wesker , and if it comes to it (which i think it may) he'll use his suicide harness (For those of you who don't know it its basically an explosive harness he keeps under his costis ostume and he detonates it and explodes quite a large explosion , he uses it as a last resort ) and i think that would put an end to Wesker.

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By CaptainRodgers

takin poundings from She-Hulk * , taken hits from hulk...
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sherlock
@CaptainRodgers: Ok first off do you have nay scan of the suicide harness i would like a better idea of what t can do like how long it takes to go off and how big the blast etc etc
Second if he were to use that and Wesker couldnt escape the blast (I dont know how big the blast is and how long it would take to go off as i said)Then it would be a draw because it would not only kill Wesker but would also BFR Deadpool

No Caption Provided

Heres a scan of him getting his jaw broken to the point where he couldnt even speak.If his jaw can be shattered by hit like that then i seriously doubt he would shrug off a magnum shot to the head and if Wesker got one into he kneecap shattering it the pain tolerence DP has wouldnt do anything for him since he knee would no longer work at all
No Caption Provided
Image of him getting owned by Spiderman and remarking at how fast he is.Wesker is a lot faster than Spidey

Now as for Wesker getting tackled by Jill he obviously wasnt paying attention to her when he was they couldnt touch him
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By CaptainRodgers

said:
" @CaptainRodgers: Ok first off do you have nay scan of the suicide harness i would like a better idea of what t can do like how long it takes to go off and how big the blast etc etc
Second if he were to use that and Wesker couldnt escape the blast (I dont know how big the blast is and how long it would take to go off as i said)Then it would be a draw because it would not only kill Wesker but would also BFR Deadpool

Heres a scan of him getting his jaw broken to the point where he couldnt even speak.If his jaw can be shattered by hit like that then i seriously doubt he would shrug off a magnum shot to the head and if Wesker got one into he kneecap shattering it the pain tolerence DP has wouldnt do anything for him since he knee would no longer work at all

Image of him getting owned by Spiderman and remarking at how fast he is.Wesker is a lot faster than Spidey   Now as for Wesker getting tackled by Jill he obviously wasnt paying attention to her when he was they couldnt touch him "

No i don't have a scanner , but its a large blast radius enough to get him away from the avengers , blasted them away , i don't see Wesker getting away from it , its got a detonator so as long as a regular button takes to do its function . 

In Deadpool:Circle chase he dodges a sniper rifle bullet , the panel is a scope on his face then the next panel is the bullet hitting the wall behind where he stood , i doubt Wesker could hit Deadpool in the head with a magnum , he could probably get a few shots at his body but nothing that would end the fight , and that scan of Spidey beating him up (Even though it's Daniel Way's abomination of Deadpool) doesn't prove Wesker could do the same , If he does have strength feats comparable to spidey please show them , also even if Wesker could do that that wasn't a fight ender he beat him up a bit was not killed,incapacitated or even KO'd Deadpool can heal from broken bones in minutes even seconds as T-Ray says , and he wasn't KO'd here after taking multiple hits from Spider man and i don't think Wesker is as strong as Spidey so how would he KO deadpool , even if he is as strong as him i refer you again to the powerhouses who couldn't ko deadpool , She-Hulk ,J uggernaut ,The Hulk, Ms.Marvel etc.

As for the T-Ray scan , Deadpool was tied up , and T-Ray had to hit him again to make sure his Jaw cant heal , if Deadpool wasn't tied up he would have the chance to dodge and heal , in this fight Deadpool won't be tied to a chair , i ddon't think that scan is valid. 

Did he not notice her a moment before she speared him ? if not my bad , he should have better focus if not , and if so bettert reactions.  

But i the suicide harness would proably kill Wesker , and i doubt it would destroy the whole castle , probably just some of it . 

Deadpool , via eventuality of hitting Wesker and surviving the hits up till that point by his superhuman durability and Healing factor , and ridiculous reactions to dodge his magnum, if that doesn't work the suicide harness should do the trick.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

oo this one is getting good
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

nice debate
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Susanoo

Hmmm
Avatar image for green_lanturner
green_lanturner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By green_lanturner

I can't say I swing round the Vine very often (I personally prefer other sites such as ComicGods etc), but when I did today, I have to say this one really caught my eye (I am a massive Resident Evil fan - I've played all of them except the first 2 - and I'm also a huge Marvel fan). I've read most of the Captain Rodgers vs Sherlock debate... It's a toughie. I can't see a clear winner at the moment, but I've got to agree with Captain Rodgers and say Deadpool. Wesker might have the edge on Deadpool when it comes to bad-ass-ness (which would probably be a pretty debateable decision as well), but though Al has a hell of a lot going for him in this fight, really, to KO Deadpool (I don't see much chance of Wesker being able to kill him), is a stretch too far.

So, to conclude my not particularly long statement, with much respect to 'Sherlock' I vote for Wadey.

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@green_lanturner:
Thanks
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Sherlock
@CaptainRodgers said:
"

said:
" @CaptainRodgers: Ok first off do you have nay scan of the suicide harness i would like a better idea of what t can do like how long it takes to go off and how big the blast etc etc

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Image of him getting owned by Spiderman and remarking at how fast he is.Wesker is a lot faster than Spidey   Now as for Wesker getting tackled by Jill he obviously wasnt paying attention to her when he was they couldnt touch him "
No i don't have a scanner , but its a large blast radius enough to get him away from the avengers , blasted them away , i don't see Wesker getting away from it , its got a detonator so as long as a regular button takes to do its function .  In Deadpool:Circle chase he dodges a sniper rifle bullet , the panel is a scope on his face then the next panel is the bullet hitting the wall behind where he stood , i doubt Wesker could hit Deadpool in the head with a magnum , he could probably get a few shots at his body but nothing that would end the fight , and that scan of Spidey beating him up (Even though it's Daniel Way's abomination of Deadpool) doesn't prove Wesker could do the same , If he does have strength feats comparable to spidey please show them , also even if Wesker could do that that wasn't a fight ender he beat him up a bit was not killed,incapacitated or even KO'd Deadpool can heal from broken bones in minutes even seconds as T-Ray says , and he wasn't KO'd here after taking multiple hits from Spider man and i don't think Wesker is as strong as Spidey so how would he KO deadpool , even if he is as strong as him i refer you again to the powerhouses who couldn't ko deadpool , She-Hulk ,J uggernaut ,The Hulk, Ms.Marvel etc. As for the T-Ray scan , Deadpool was tied up , and T-Ray had to hit him again to make sure his Jaw cant heal , if Deadpool wasn't tied up he would have the chance to dodge and heal , in this fight Deadpool won't be tied to a chair , i ddon't think that scan is valid.  Did he not notice her a moment before she speared him ? if not my bad , he should have better focus if not , and if so bettert reactions.   But i the suicide harness would proably kill Wesker , and i doubt it would destroy the whole castle , probably just some of it .  Deadpool , via eventuality of hitting Wesker and surviving the hits up till that point by his superhuman durability and Healing factor , and ridiculous reactions to dodge his magnum, if that doesn't work the suicide harness should do the trick.  "
Again in terms of the suicide harness if that was used and Wesker couldnt escape the blast(Im still if saying in because i dont have enough info on it to really make a final verdict)Deadpool would still BFR himself via removing himself from the battle field

Your kinda missing the point of the scans n the T-Ray one it shows that his bones can be broken without much more effort than a normal persons.Wesker is a very good shot and its very difficult to dodge something when you dont see it coming or even know wheres its going to be coming from.Wesker is fast enough to make his shots completely unpredictable and very difficult to dodge.If he did get a shot on target to his knee then Wade would be slowed and it wouldnt take much effort to keep the knee shattered

In the Spidey Scan Wade wasnt capable of reacting to his speed and Wesker is considerably faster than Spidey.I think we would have the same effect here where Wade wouldnt be able to get a hit on him 

@green_lanturner:     Deadpool is in fact immortal and as such cant die if that were the only win condition i wouldnt have even bothered debating
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@Sherlock said:
" @CaptainRodgers said:
"

said:

No i don't have a scanner , but its a large blast radius enough to get him away from the avengers , blasted them away , i don't see Wesker getting away from it , its got a detonator so as long as a regular button takes to do its function .  In Deadpool:Circle chase he dodges a sniper rifle bullet , the panel is a scope on his face then the next panel is the bullet hitting the wall behind where he stood , i doubt Wesker could hit Deadpool in the head with a magnum , he could probably get a few shots at his body but nothing that would end the fight , and that scan of Spidey beating him up (Even though it's Daniel Way's abomination of Deadpool) doesn't prove Wesker could do the same , If he does have strength feats comparable to spidey please show them , also even if Wesker could do that that wasn't a fight ender he beat him up a bit was not killed,incapacitated or even KO'd Deadpool can heal from broken bones in minutes even seconds as T-Ray says , and he wasn't KO'd here after taking multiple hits from Spider man and i don't think Wesker is as strong as Spidey so how would he KO deadpool , even if he is as strong as him i refer you again to the powerhouses who couldn't ko deadpool , She-Hulk ,J uggernaut ,The Hulk, Ms.Marvel etc. As for the T-Ray scan , Deadpool was tied up , and T-Ray had to hit him again to make sure his Jaw cant heal , if Deadpool wasn't tied up he would have the chance to dodge and heal , in this fight Deadpool won't be tied to a chair , i ddon't think that scan is valid.  Did he not notice her a moment before she speared him ? if not my bad , he should have better focus if not , and if so bettert reactions.   But i the suicide harness would proably kill Wesker , and i doubt it would destroy the whole castle , probably just some of it .  Deadpool , via eventuality of hitting Wesker and surviving the hits up till that point by his superhuman durability and Healing factor , and ridiculous reactions to dodge his magnum, if that doesn't work the suicide harness should do the trick.  "
Again in terms of the suicide harness if that was used and Wesker couldnt escape the blast(Im still if saying in because i dont have enough info on it to really make a final verdict)Deadpool would still BFR himself via removing himself from the battle field

Your kinda missing the point of the scans n the T-Ray one it shows that his bones can be broken without much more effort than a normal persons.Wesker is a very good shot and its very difficult to dodge something when you dont see it coming or even know wheres its going to be coming from.Wesker is fast enough to make his shots completely unpredictable and very difficult to dodge.If he did get a shot on target to his knee then Wade would be slowed and it wouldnt take much effort to keep the knee shattered

In the Spidey Scan Wade wasnt capable of reacting to his speed and Wesker is considerably faster than Spidey.I think we would have the same effect here where Wade wouldnt be able to get a hit on him  

@green_lanturner:     Deadpool is in fact immortal and as such cant die if that were the only win condition i wouldnt have even bothered debating "

Thats WIS Deadpool has taking  Punches to the face from Hulk and can talk after fine . 

I doubt Wesker could get a good shot to Deadpools head , even if he did it couldn't do more damage than this . 

And that didn't KO or Kill. 

And about the knee shot thing , in Deadpool Sins of the past he's shot in the knee ,lower leg and thigh by three stakes , all three go right through his leg and he could keep fighting , although he was standing next to a wall and they pinned him to it , but he keeps making jokes and talking , and it doesn't KO him , he is KO'd shortly after by an extremely high amount of volts shot through him but the shot through his knee doesn't particularly phase him , and igf He did shoot him in the knee , which would be just as hard a shot as the head , it would heal in seconds 

In the spidey scan he's hit like 5 times in the face and doesn't get KO'd , and Spidey getting a string of fast shots on him didn't KO him , if anything it proves even more how much force it takes to KO him , and i don't think Wesker has that , 5 similar shots from Wesker wouldn't have the same affect as Spidey is much stronger, also he couldn't react as he was being hit in the face by a 10 Tonner , i think a weaker character punching him like that would give him a much better situation to react as the punches are affecting him less. 

I doubt the Suicide Harness would explode an entire castle , it may blow up a bit but the Caslte would most likely be standing and not entirely removed , in which case i think Deadpool's suicide harness could give him the win.
RYU/BATMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#39  Edited By RYU/BATMAN

Deadpool all the way, he'll kill everyone, then buy a coke or something

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@RYU/BATMAN:
LOL why does he buy a coke ?:P
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By CaptainRodgers

Another scan here shows that even if Wesker could head shot him (which i don't think he could) how little an effect it would have on him , Wolverines claws are in his head and he continues to make jokes. 

A scan here shows Deadpool dodging machine gun fire from close range. 

Deadpool's superhuman agility dodging projectiles from bullseye (who can throw a toothpick fast enough to break a glass panel and KO people with paper airplanes) 
 Side Note:he goes on to defeat Bullseye

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Sherlock
@CaptainRodgers: 

Im not refering to removing the battle field from Deadpool in this case it would be removing Deadpool from the battle field its still BFR and come to think of it that would knock him out anyway so it would still be a draw (Though im still not convinced that Wesker would be killed by the blast he damn fast and i doubt less than the full force would kill him he was caught in an explosion in one of the videos i posted and was still ok)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Heres him getting owned by The Cat who has absolutely no superpowers at all whatsover he was able to submit him easily and Wesker is superior  to him in every physical aspect and should therefore be able to do the same
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@Sherlock said:
" @CaptainRodgers: 

Im not refering to removing the battle field from Deadpool in this case it would be removing Deadpool from the battle field its still BFR and come to think of it that would knock him out anyway so it would still be a draw (Though im still not convinced that Wesker would be killed by the blast he damn fast and i doubt less than the full force would kill him he was caught in an explosion in one of the videos i posted and was still ok)

Heres him getting owned by The Cat who has absolutely no superpowers at all whatsover he was able to submit him easily and Wesker is superior  to him in every physical aspect and should therefore be able to do the same "

Deadpool would be removed from the battle feild ? do you mean he'd get blown away , because if he lets it of in the castle he wont he'll just get smashed through a few walls , and i don't think he gets KO'd by it. 
 Wesker would get KO'd by the suicide harness .

That Cat fight is terrible writing , Deadpool outclasses the Cat in every aspect and for him to get beaten  by him is ridiculous ,he's beaten Wolverine who is one of the best h2h fighters in Marvel and he's done that a few times yet He gets beaten by a second teir martial artistwith no powers ? its blatently terrible writing.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Sherlock
@CaptainRodgers said:
" @Sherlock said:
" @CaptainRodgers: 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Heres him getting owned by The Cat who has absolutely no superpowers at all whatsover he was able to submit him easily and Wesker is superior  to him in every physical aspect and should therefore be able to do the same "
Deadpool would be removed from the battle feild ? do you mean he'd get blown away , because if he lets it of in the castle he wont he'll just get smashed through a few walls , and i don't think he gets KO'd by it.  Wesker would get KO'd by the suicide harness . That Cat fight is terrible writing , Deadpool outclasses the Cat in every aspect and for him to get beaten  by him is ridiculous ,he's beaten Wolverine who is one of the best h2h fighters in Marvel and he's done that a few times yet He gets beaten by a second teir martial artistwith no powers ? its blatently terrible writing. "
Hold one this is a bomb strapped to him yes?Then im going to assume it lives up to its name suicide strap and go off like a suicide bombers bomb would in other words it would obliterate him and if it didnt then its really not much of a bomb and Wesker has nothing to worry about. If Deadpool is obliterated then 1 he would be BFRed and 2 be KOed either way hed be out as well.

Cat is a superb Martial artist thing is that hes not very popular or well known and has no powers unlike most other Marvel street levelers i wouldnt  say that fight was PIS.Wolverine is a bad example because he is one of Marvels top fighters i will grant you that but isnt usually shown fighting in that way he usually fights like an animal relying on his adamantium skeleton and healing factor to get through the fight.When he fights Deadpool it doesnt work do to the fact that Deadpool has a superior healing factor to him and therefore takes all he dishes out better than Logan can take what Wade is dishing out i wouldnt chalk that up to skill
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Wesker

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@Sherlock said:
" @CaptainRodgers said:
" @Sherlock said:
" @CaptainRodgers: 

Deadpool would be removed from the battle feild ? do you mean he'd get blown away , because if he lets it of in the castle he wont he'll just get smashed through a few walls , and i don't think he gets KO'd by it.  Wesker would get KO'd by the suicide harness . That Cat fight is terrible writing , Deadpool outclasses the Cat in every aspect and for him to get beaten  by him is ridiculous ,he's beaten Wolverine who is one of the best h2h fighters in Marvel and he's done that a few times yet He gets beaten by a second teir martial artistwith no powers ? its blatently terrible writing. "
Hold one this is a bomb strapped to him yes?Then im going to assume it lives up to its name suicide strap and go off like a suicide bombers bomb would in other words it would obliterate him and if it didnt then its really not much of a bomb and Wesker has nothing to worry about. If Deadpool is obliterated then 1 he would be BFRed and 2 be KOed either way hed be out as well.  Cat is a superb Martial artist thing is that hes not very popular or well known and has no powers unlike most other Marvel street levelers i wouldnt  say that fight was PIS.Wolverine is a bad example because he is one of Marvels top fighters i will grant you that but isnt usually shown fighting in that way he usually fights like an animal relying on his adamantium skeleton and healing factor to get through the fight.When he fights Deadpool it doesnt work do to the fact that Deadpool has a superior healing factor to him and therefore takes all he dishes out better than Logan can take what Wade is dishing out i wouldnt chalk that up to skill "

Nuh uh , I'm pretty sure they fought when wolverine's adamntium was gone and thusly his Healing factor increased loads , beyond deadpool , and Deadpool beat him i think so itt is through skill , the cat fight is PIS , i'll give him the credit for being a good fighter and has done well for someone without powers but he's nowhere near Deadpool's level that fight was PIS. 

I don't see how Wesker could defeat deadpool in a fight to KO or death where as Deadpool has a good chance at taging him or shooting him as he has a machine gun so he can spray shots and make it alot harder to dodge, i think he could shoot him , and once he's shot him i doubt Wesker will be able to go as quick and that gives Deadpool another chance at Shooting him.

I'm not sure if the suicide harness kills him i think it badly burns him and blows chunks out of him but his brain could still be consious , i sowed a scan above where Wolverine literally has his claws going throufgh his head

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By CaptainRodgers

Another point i've not really brought up is Deadpool's many years of Mercenary experience and also his level 7 martial arts abiliy putting him in the league of Cap,Wolverine and Iron Fist

ScipioAfricanus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ScipioAfricanus
@CaptainRodgers:  Deadpool is not at the level martial arts of those 3. He is well below IF and slightly below Logan and Steve. If you getting that 7 off the Marvel site, its a Wiki that can be edited by anyone and is therefore unreliable. 
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@ScipioAfricanus said:
" @CaptainRodgers:  Deadpool is not at the level martial arts of those 3. He is well below IF and slightly below Logan and Steve. If you getting that 7 off the Marvel site, its a Wiki that can be edited by anyone and is therefore unreliable.  "

Wrong , you've misunderstood me , By level first of all i mean literall level given not the generalisation , Marvel says it yes , but not the fan vote or wikipedia vote , the official level Mavel put his fighting ability.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Sherlock
@CaptainRodgers: 

Th only time i can think of when Logan lost his adamantium is when Magneteto ripped it out adn after that he was in a feral state i dont think he was using any martial arts then.And BTW Wades healing factor is superior to Logans even without the adamantium

I would say the Cat is a better fighter than Wade is and beat him because Wade has a tendency to not take things very seriously and relying on his healing factor to get him out of it and it didnt work out for him in that fight

Wesker still dodges bullets at point blank range constantly even spraying them all over would take an insane amount of luck and the scenario would give Wesker and advantage because there is a lot of levels to the castle that will provide cover for him until he can find a chance to get in close and disarm Wade.

Again Deadpool is completely immortal and CANNOT dieso no his suicide harness wouldnt kill him under any circumstances.It could however destroy him completely thereby BFRing him and KOing him.Now that being said if the blast is only powerful enough to blow off a few chunks of his body then it isnt powerful enough to kill Wesker,he was caught in a small explosion in the video i post and though he loked aweful was still ok to talk and taunt Chris. 

Pool is no where near in the same league as Danny Logan or Steve.In terms of skill i would put Logan a little above him Steve a little more than Logan adn Danny considerably
No Caption Provided
I found the scan of Hulk jumping on him and as he said himself a lot of his Bones were broken and his surviving was do to his healing factor and not his durability
No Caption Provided

Heres the second one you mentioned with Ms Marvel again his bones are breaking so its not durability as much as his healing factor that keeps him going.Therefore a limb breaking strategy by weaker would work

On a side note im pretty sure that Dark Avengers Ms Marvel AKA Moonstone
And one more thing   

This is what a magnum does to a large block of ice now imagine what it would do to any joint in someones body or their head