Cyttorak vs Shuma-Gorath

Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Lance Bastro: then why can't he even banished Agamotto even when he is aided by other mystical entities..  

you DO realize that it was stated by the vishanti themselves that they are "afraid to anger cyttorak", right? 
that they were in fear that cyttorak could over power them even in their own dimension. that's why the elder gods, vishianti plus the celestrial had to seal him from stepping out of the crimson cosmos. 

being wary of someone doesn't automatically mean it is out of fear.. the fact is, Cyttorak has been banished once before from Earth and decided to dwell in a realm known as the Crimson Cosmos.. the Vishanti has allowed itself to be associated with Cyttorak countless times even allowing their agent Doctor Strange to invoke his aid.. if they are truly afraid of him, then they should have never associated themselves with him.. Cyttorak even fought alongside the Vishanti during the War of the Seven Spheres.. if Cyttorak can still leave his realm with all his power then that means he is nothing compared to Chthon because the main reason why Chthon cannot leave his realm is because there is no inter-dimensional rift big enough to accommodate all his powers.. plus the fact that the Earth Goddess Gaea erected magical barriers to help prevent him from returning to Earth Dimension,which are reinforced by sorcerers throughout the millenia.. also the fact that the Vishanti created the seat of the Sorcerer Supreme and the Book of Vishnati to combat his threat.. they even went as low as lying to humans about Chthon's existence.. they ordered their sorcerers to tell others that there is no such thing as a God of Chaos, that there is no Chaos Magic.. now, that is fear in my book..  

that's why the elder gods, vishianti plus the celestrial had to seal him from stepping out of the crimson cosmos. 

who are these Elder Gods you are referring to exactly? there are only four remaining Elder Gods and like what i have said before, these four is said to comprise the very fabric of Magic itself.. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Strange III#44   even the trion elder dimensional gods want to use cyttoraks power to destroy dimensions. who else? d'spypre wants to invoke cyttorak's power to recreate the 616 universe.  what's next?  "

impressive, but like what i've said, nothing compared to what the Vishanti is capable of.. why? because the macro-cosmic energies released by the Vishanti is capable of destroying an entire universe.. 
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheJuggernautpunch: ...... 

And when did Vishanti destroy the universe? 

it was during their battle against Slorioth.. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

the Vishanti fought against Slorioth whose power is capable of destroying a universe or countless thousand more.. 

No Caption Provided

the Vishanti knew that is they would directly fight Slorioth, thy would release macro-cosmic forces capable of destroying the entire universe.. that is why they decided to summon the Living Tribunal to pass judgement over Slorioth and thus preventing a direct combat between them..  

Combined might ? If everyone you listed actually were there, they would demolish Agamotto in moments. Galactus gives him a fight, but falls before Ikonn's magic.      

a failed logic sad to say.. why? because you accept the fact that a spell powered by Ikonn managed to defeat Galactus yet you refuse to accept the fact that a spell powered by the magic of Cyttorak and many more failed to banish Agamotto.. clearly a one-sided opinion.. 

And Cyttorak's magic can command the very fabric of the universe, so what ? 

huh? still virtually feat-less.. only mentioned, not evensupported in panel or even in the official bios.. 

Hoggoth is a Great One One ? LOL    

yes.. its was mentioned in Marvel Tarots.. 

No Caption Provided
^_^
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_oraculous016: I don't see Vishanti destroying the universe. You fail.
A spell ? I see no " Crimson Bands, Images, Roving Rings". No spell. You fail again.
Didn't read Juggernaut one-shot ? Fail agan.
You can't even read carefully. Great One one ? Fail again.
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheJuggernautpunch: ........ 

I don't see Vishanti destroying the universe. You fail.     

you refuse to accept facts that are explicitly described.. that is why they refused to fight, because that would destroy the Universe.. by such poor comprehension, sadly you FAIL.. 

A spell ? I see no " Crimson Bands, Images, Roving Rings". No spell. You fail again.     

now you seek to verify a fact by something unnecessary.. do you think that the powers of mystical beings only manifest in such invocations? then once more, sadly you FAIL AGAIN 

Didn't read Juggernaut one-shot ? Fail agan.     

if you are really into proving your point, post a evidence to back up your claims.. not by uttering nonsense gibberish.. in that department, you FAIL ONCE MORE.. 

You can't even read carefully. Great One one ? Fail again.    

that is a minor typo graphical error which you feast oh so tenderly making you look more unsophisticated as you are.. what i meant to say is a Great Old One.. all clear? any violent reactions with that? 

XP
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_oraculous016: They didn't refuse to fight. That guy said that if V were to fight S, the energy release from their fight ( not only from V, but from S too ) would destroy the plane. I don't see Universe mentioned. You fail.
No spell was there. Just words. You fail.
Nonsense ? Eat that.

No Caption Provided
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheJuggernautpunch: .... 

They didn't refuse to fight. That guy said that if V were to fight S, the energy release from their fight ( not only from V, but from S too ) would destroy the plane. I don't see Universe mentioned. You fail.     

if you would read the scan again, Slorioth is said capable of destroying a universe or thousands more.. the Vishanti is capable to fighting him.. or utmost, the only ones capable of fighting him (Cyttorak was utterly disregarded) so therefore, the Vishnati is either capable of defeating him or at least standing up to him.. which by virtue of logic, the Vishanti is also capable of destroying a universe or a thousand more..  

No spell was there. Just words. You fail.     

that was the spell.. your outlook on certain aspect is very narrow and obviously one-sided.. anyone with a respectable level of intelligence and unbiased perception and tell that.. you fail once again.. insisting such opinions is utterly idiotic in a sense..  

Nonsense ? Eat that.

No Caption Provided
"

impressive to a certain degree.. but completely lackluster to what has either Shuma-Gorath or the Vishanti has achieved.. plus, there was never any feat involved am i right? Cyttorak has never been considered a significant threat to reality.. he is even allowed to be worshiped and adorned.. one probably reason why the Vishanti doesn't want him be angry is because he is a prime source of power for invocations of sorcerers..   

No Caption Provided

unlike Shuma-Gorath who is so feared even by Doctor Strange 

No Caption Provided

or Chthon who was so feared by the Vishanti that they went so low as lying to those believed in them.. 

No Caption Provided
i do respect your opinion and seeing such debate would be pointless, i think we better agree to disagree.. ^_^ 
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_oraculous016: Where is it stated that Slorioth can destroy a universe or thousands ? He isn't destroying anything.
No, that was not the spell. He didn't mentioned any spell there. He just named them. It's just like Thor often says " By all-mighty father Odin..." , and so on. It doesn't add Odin's power to him, it's just more of like.... a battle cry or something. Something that you do in someone's name. 
Oh, I beg you.... I remember Stephen being even more afraid when Dormammu once arrived on Earth.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_oraculous016: How is that not impressive ? Juggernaut has only a portion of Cyttorak's power, and if even a small portion of Cyttorak's might can affect the very fabric of the universe, can you imagine how powerful Cyttorak trully is ?
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheJuggernautpunch: .... 

Where is it stated that Slorioth can destroy a universe or thousands ? He isn't destroying anything.    

if you would read again, it was said that Slorioth's power was supreme and eating away at the fabric of creation itself.. may be in this sphere or a thousand thousand more..  

No, that was not the spell. He didn't mentioned any spell there. He just named them. It's just like Thor often says " By all-mighty father Odin..." , and so on. It doesn't add Odin's power to him, it's just more of like.... a battle cry or something. Something that you do in someone's name.  
Oh, I beg you....     

believe all you want, but that is not the case.. Dr. Strange weaved a spell while invoking the powers of the mentioned entities.. it is far from being a battle cry of some sort like what you believe it to be.. saying it is such thing is so far fetched and completely disregarding facts.. why on earth would a sorcerer invoke the names of the deities when he cast a spell.. of course to seek their aid in powering his spell.. that is why it is called Exocentric Magic, the third path of Agamotto, the invocation of Extra-dimensional powers... 

How is that not impressive ? Juggernaut has only a portion of Cyttorak's power, and if even a small portion of Cyttorak's might can affect the very fabric of the universe, can you imagine how powerful Cyttorak trully is ?    

Wanda Maximoff, the Scarlet Witch has done far more than what you have shown as she was imbued with a portion of Chthon's demonic powers.. Chthon himself claimed that all of reality will fall before him in a blink of an eye.. not to mention Shuma-gorath eats realities, ad the Vishanti is at the very least capable of destroying a reality.. i do admit Cyttorak is a powerhouse, but still not on the scale of Shuma-Gorath, the Vishanti or Chthon.. 
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_oraculous016: It was said by whom ? By that fanatic ? Slorioth didn't destroy a universe, neither did Vishanti. Stop lying.
When Doctor Strange invokes the spell, he names the spell. He didn't name any spell there. He just named the deities. Just like Thor, Hercules and others.
And what if Chthon claimed that ? Odin claims himself as an omnipotent, is he ? No. I can claim anything. Not an argument.
Nor Chthon, nor Vishanti are on Cyttorak's level. 
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Lance Bastro
@lord_oraculous016 said:

"  "

you've mistaken. the vishanti are "worry" for the purpose of them knowing it's power. you keep mentioning that the vishanti created the fabrics of magic, but that is just elemental. you DO know that there are magics much older than whatever the vishanti and the elder gods claimed to create, right? dr. strange even stated this while he was comparing himself to dr. doom. cyttorak's magic, is unlike the vishanti. he's from a whole different playing field and is hinted by the creators of marvel that he is older than even the elder gods. 

answer this. why hasn't marvel released features of cyttorak other than "testing juggernaut on trails"? 

you're going to tell me that trail feature are the only thing you'll accept? dr. strange does fear cyttorak, however, dr. strange knows that cyttorak is reasonable unlike shuma gorath. 

now answer this. why does shuma hunger for power and cyttorak does not? 

marvel made themselves clear. they needed an omnipotent god to exist in its continuity to be featureless. which is the point to show realities relevance to its existence. do you see the TOAA showing features everyday? no....  

look, i'm agreeing with you on how powerful the vishanti are. if they can destroy the universe, great! but that doesn't mean they are the only ones who can. zom was able to destroy the universe, correct? what could the vishanti do besides calling forth the LT yet again. 

also, i'm going to repeat what dr. strange said.  despite himself being sorcerer supreme and knowing virtually any magic, especially from the vishanti, "DR. DOOM had traveled trillions of years into the passed and now he knows magic that i was never aware of." 

question. why can't nightmare, d'spyre, oblivion, death, eternity, set, trion etc... kill the juggernaut? keep in mind that the juggernaut is an avatar only using 0.0000000000000000010% of the entire crimson cosmos. trion juggernaut was using 0.0001% 

why can't the vishanti exist out side of marvel but cyttorak can? the vishanti may be multi-dimension in the multiverse, but that's just their limit. cyttorak can exist everywhere in the omniverse and that includes the capcom universe and EA and malibu. 

and i think you need to go here. the vishanti could use your help. ;) 

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/celestials-vs-visianti-octessence/578071/
Avatar image for fallenangel5991
fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By fallenangel5991
@Lance Bastro said:

keep in mind that the juggernaut is an avatar only using 0.0000000000000000010% of the entire crimson cosmos. trion juggernaut was using 0.0001% 

WHAT???????
I thought Juggernaut had 1/8 of Cyttorak's power.  I thought the Octessence all gave their Exemplars 1/8 of their power??
The Opposite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By The Opposite
@fallenangel5991 said:
" @Lance Bastro said:

keep in mind that the juggernaut is an avatar only using 0.0000000000000000010% of the entire crimson cosmos. trion juggernaut was using 0.0001% 

WHAT??????? I thought Juggernaut had 1/8 of Cyttorak's power.  I thought the Octessence all gave their Exemplars 1/8 of their power?? "
That sounds like 8th day Juggernaut.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Perfect Cell
@The Opposite said:
" @fallenangel5991 said:
" @Lance Bastro said:

WHAT??????? I thought Juggernaut had 1/8 of Cyttorak's power.  I thought the Octessence all gave their Exemplars 1/8 of their power?? "
That sounds like 8th day Juggernaut. "
Trion Juggernaut is not 0.0001, though. Trion is stronger than 8th Day.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallenangel5991 said:
" @Lance Bastro said:

No.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Lance Bastro
@lord_oraculous016 said:  

why does the sorcerer supreme remain humble to that of cyttorak yet fights vigorously against death, eternity, zom, LT, galactus, dormarru, nightmare etc.... ??? 
your scans are proof enough regardless of senseless feats that cyttorak is above any that you had mentioned. 
you and I already know the power of a nuclear explosion... heck you and I know how powerful a super nova is. but if you are religious in anyway, how do you know how powerful your creator is? WHERE IS THE FEATS? you don't need feats, correct? this idea applies here in this debate. 
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Lance Bastro
@RiseofApocalypse said:
"
"
nova NEVER broke out of the crimson bands! stop saying that. cyttorak released her thanks to dr. strange and juggernaut.
Avatar image for fallenangel5991
fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By fallenangel5991
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @fallenangel5991 said:
" @Lance Bastro said:

No. "
that's what it says on the vine.  It says the Octessence created Exemplars and gave them 1/8 of their respective power.
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheJuggernautpunch said:

" @lord_oraculous016: It was said by whom ? By that fanatic ? Slorioth didn't destroy a universe, neither did Vishanti. Stop lying. When Doctor Strange invokes the spell, he names the spell. He didn't name any spell there. He just named the deities. Just like Thor, Hercules and others. And what if Chthon claimed that ? Odin claims himself as an omnipotent, is he ? No. I can claim anything. Not an argument.Nor Chthon, nor Vishanti are on Cyttorak's level.  "

i never lied.. the perception of the feat is all indicated in the posted scan.. you are beyond any help and reason if you still believe in that fallacious opinion that the spell Doctor Strange used was not empowered by the mentioned deities.. there are tons o f spells Doctor Strange has casted many spells that invokes Cyttorak's aid without mentioning the "Crimson Bands" such as..  

Marvel Premiere I #8 

Now do i name Raggadorr and Cyttorak as well!
Let Ikkon and Watoomb join their ranks and thus shall the growing spiral swell!
'Round and about me let it whip, gathering matter in its grip! Stab out, lash out force!
Now shall these energies take their course!

and IIRC, the Vishanti themselves can grant Cyttorak's power to Doctor Strange by themselves such as: 

Doctor strange II #7 

In the name of the Eternal Vishanti, grant me the Circle of Cyttorak

Doctor strange II #9

Seven rings has Raggadorr--
Indigo to deepest black
but Oshtur grants me something more--
Crimson Bands of Cyttorak

you can say whatever you like but sadly, your statements lack supports ii either the feats shown on panel or even in the official bios.. Cyttorak has yet to be acknowledge for his power by greater forces.. the Vishanti along with Shuma-Gorath were the only mystical beings to have been acknowledge during Kubik and Kosmo's tour of existence.. others were Eon, the Celestials, Master Order and Lord Chaos, Eternity, the Phoenix, the Living Tribunal and many more of the most powerful beings in existence.. but no Cyttorak.. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
like what i have said, Cyttorak has yet to be acknowledge by the most powerful forces in existence.. or at least he is something to pay attention too.. all of which the Vishanti, Chthon and Shuma-Gorath have managed to do.. to drew the attention of the most powerful forces in existence..
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_oraculous016: Slorioth didn't destroy the universe. Neither did the Vishanti. There is no even a word "universe".
There Strange named the spell " The circle, the bands...".
He didn't name it when hurled Agamotto.
Stop making up things, Galactus can deal with Agamotto in his own realm, while the spells of Ikonn can defeat him.
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Bastro: ........ 

you've mistaken. the vishanti are "worry" for the purpose of them knowing it's power. you keep mentioning that the vishanti created the fabrics of magic, but that is just elemental. you DO know that there are magics much older than whatever the vishanti and the elder gods claimed to create, right? dr. strange even stated this while he was comparing himself to dr. doom. cyttorak's magic, is unlike the vishanti. he's from a whole different playing field and is hinted by the creators of marvel that he is older than even the elder gods.    

you are correct in that department.. there has been magic even before the Elder Gods.. but do you know who is the first being to study, learn and eventually manipulate these magical forces of the Universe? no other than the Elder God Chthon.. like what Diabolique mentioned on Darkhold #10.. 

A long time ago, when the world was so new nothing had a name, something woke up. It learned all about what was and what would be... but most of all it learned what couldn't be, what shouldn't be. And it gave those things names, names it wrote on indestructible pages, because a namer has mastery of the named.

Chthon was the first being to learn how to manipulate magical forces and became the master of his own form of magic known as Black/Chaos/Chthonic magic.. with it the Elder Gods were the first ones to tame the wild magical forces and weave it to its usable form.. Agamotto was the first being to learn how to take the path of magic and thus creating his Three Paths of Magic.. the Egocentric, Ecocentric and Exocentric magic..

Egocentric Magic is a form of magic where mages and sorcerers tap mystical energies which reside within themselves. Tapping such powers saps their strength but with the proper training and through meditative trances they are able to utilize their personal energies more efficiently. Some examples of personal energies being wielded are astral projection, where the sorcerer casts their spirit outside of their body, or mental powers such as mesmerism, hypnosis, mind control and telepathy.. 

Ecocentric Magic is a form of magic where one uses universal energies as mystical forces that are inherent within the sorcerer's own home dimension, usually (but not always) requiring short words of power or hand gestures. If the sorcerer is casting within his or her own home dimension they may also use these powers while in their ethereal astral form. Using universal energies allows sorcerers to cast magical bolts or blasts, or to create magical force fields to repel attacks. Such attacks and shields are often referred to as "eldritch." It also allows casters to teleport either inside their own dimensions or from one dimension to another. Universal energy manipulation also allows sorcerers to conjure things (or even people), to create highly convincing illusions and even transmute objects (i.e. change it into something else)..  

Exocentric Magic is the form of magic where sorcerers calls upon mystical forces and powerful magical beings through spells and incantations to achieve incredible, astonishing results. Such powers are entirely reliant on the will of whichever mystical entity whose name and power is being invoked. For example, if a sorcerer is calling upon Hoggoth's power that entity can agree or deny that power to the sorcerer. As Sorcerer Supreme, Doctor Strange usually enjoys instantaneous granting of those powers whenever he calls upon them.. 

the fourth form on magic has been forbidden for countless eons for it means seeking aid from the demonic Chthon.. this form of magic is known as Necromantic Magic which deals with utilizing and manipulating potent energies brought about by the termination of lesser entities such as human sacrifices.. first form of magic was establish by Chthon which he then inscribed in the Darkhold..  

Cyttorak is never described to be different league from the Vishanti.. not on panel or on his bio.. older than the Elder Gods? very unlikely.. and that is not even proven.. Elder Gods have been proven to be billions of years old.. 

No Caption Provided

answer this. why hasn't marvel released features of cyttorak other than "testing juggernaut on trails"? 

you're going to tell me that trail feature are the only thing you'll accept? dr. strange does fear cyttorak, however, dr. strange knows that cyttorak is reasonable unlike shuma gorath. 

now answer this. why does shuma hunger for power and cyttorak does not? 

why? i really don't know.. probably because he is not really a well known character.. i know Strange fears Cyttorak but to what extent.. he still invokes his powers.. Cyttorak is one of the deities under Exocentric Magic.. he is a vital source of power for magicians.. Why does Shuma hungers? because it is simply his character.. you cannot say Cyttorak is more powerful because he does not need to feed.. again, you cab base a factual opinion based on that idea alone..  

also, i'm going to repeat what dr. strange said.  despite himself being sorcerer supreme and knowing virtually any magic, especially from the vishanti, "DR. DOOM had traveled trillions of years into the passed and now he knows magic that i was never aware of."     

like what i have said.. magic is everywhere.. it is nearly a source of unlimited potential.. it only varies upon the use and form of manipulation it is used for.. Doctor Strange may be the Master of the Mystic Arts but there are still some form of magic he is not aware of.. like the black magic from Chthon and the Darkhold (remember he wasn't aware of the Montesi Formula and the side effects it brings about), the spell of the Scarlet Witch over reality (which is also associated to Chthon) and probably many more.. 

question. why can't nightmare, d'spyre, oblivion, death, eternity, set, trion etc... kill the juggernaut? keep in mind that the juggernaut is an avatar only using 0.0000000000000000010% of the entire crimson cosmos. trion juggernaut was using 0.0001%      

that is just pure speculation in your part probably supported by PIS.. there are plenty of powerful beings that can destroy Juggernaut specially Oblivion, Death and Eternity.. i believe there are beings who managed to remove his mystical enhancements and thus also his invulnerability.. again, who is Cyttorak compared to Eternity? Cyttorak is far bellow the cosmic ladder my friend.. 

also, if you wanted to put it that way, remember what the Scarlet Witch did? she altered reality beyond recognition and unleashed the Chaos Wave threating to destroy all of creation.. and that is thanks to her mutant probability powers couple with the Chaos magic given to her by Chthon.. now, who has better showings? 

why can't the vishanti exist out side of marvel but cyttorak can? the vishanti may be multi-dimension in the multiverse, but that's just their limit. cyttorak can exist everywhere in the omniverse and that includes the capcom universe and EA and malibu.      

that my friend is a far-fetched opinion.. nothing has ever stated saying Cyttorak is Omniversal? where did you get that idea? Loki, Sersi, the X-men and the Avengers all have appeared in other universes, but does that make them omniversal? Nemesis and the Phoenix have also appeared in them, but whether they are omniversal entities are still up for debate.. 
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By lordraiden
lord_oraculous016 said:
again, who is Cyttorak compared to Eternity? Cyttorak is far bellow the cosmic ladder my friend.. 

Whole heartedly agree.
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheJuggernautpunch: i never make up things.. i never did and never will.. what's wrong with your judgement is it is clouded by biased opinions because of you love for the character..  i don't see any word of bands or circle in this spell..   

Now do i name Raggadorr and Cyttorak as well! Let Ikkon and Watoomb join their ranks and thus shall the growing spiral swell! 'Round and about me let it whip, gathering matter in its grip! Stab out, lash out force! Now shall these energies take their course! 

with this i attest and open myself and my opinions to all.. let them decide if my claims are factual or not.. because there is no sense in enlightening you for you have been blinded so badly already.. exactly how many individuals here thinks Shuam-Gorath is well above Cyttorak? i can't name them all.. but what i can name are the few who believes in their fantasy that Cyttorak is more powerful that Shuma-Gorath.. 

one thing that i need to tell you my friend.. it is pointless to argue with someone who has closed eyes and deaf ears..  

"He didn't name it when hurled Agamotto. Stop making up things, Galactus can deal with Agamotto in his own realm, while the spells of Ikonn can defeat him. "

hear your own words and reflect your ways.. 
kenshiroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#124  Edited By kenshiroo
@Prince CortSether said:

" @Cypher's Gambit said:

" If Cyttorak has unlimited power, but Shuma gets more powerful absorbing powers then should that count this battle as a tie?  "
Kenshiro is simply twisting facts to suit Cyttorak winning. Shuma-Gorath is a God and like any other God it is omnipotent within its pocket dimension. Based on feats, Shuma-Gorath wins. "
Too bad Cort, you did fall darker than you already were, making this kind of slanderous comments of me to others; (typical slanderous comments from desperate and coward people who have lost all their wit, honesty and ability to respectfully debate or understand other points of view. Sorrowfully, most of them start acting like trolls) is this really your case? Because if it is, what a shame of you sincerely.

By the way, do you really know what means Omnipotence?

Please, define the Omnipotence concept here and I would like to see what Omnipotence was shown in Shuma's realm, because I have understood that Omnipotence does not mean to be owned or handled in its own realm by a mortal (Dr. Stephen Strange) under any circumstances.

That’s incredible, too much confusion and misuse with the application of the Omnipotence term.  

X_________________________________________________________X
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Lance Bastro
@lord_oraculous016 said:

"   "

@fallenangel5991 said: 

"  
The Celestials would literally SLAUGHTER the Vishanti and the Octessence.   
First of all there are too many of them. 
Second of all, Scathan himself could solo this with ease.  Scathan was the only one capable of defeating Protege, who was too much for even the Living Tribunal to handle. 
Third of all, Tiamut, Exitar or Arishem could solo this too. 
No explanation needed.  Celestials outclasses the Octessence and the Vishanti in power by several magnitudes. 

Now, if you take out Scathan, Tiamut, Arishem, and Exitar, and move this battle to the Octessence's dimension, it will be a better battle, though the celestials still win. 

Here, this is what happened when the entire race of Asgardian Gods attacked a single Celestial known as ARISHEM the JUDGE.  They were repelled like little annoying fleas.  

No Caption Provided

Now, imagine an ARMY of Celestials like the one above.  ( three of them, Tiamut, Scathan and Exitar, are vastly more powerful than Arishem ) "
asgardian race... or any skyfather level are not multiversal threats. they can't even control the fabrics of reality. what i'm basically saying here is that if the entire asgardian race plus their counterparts like olypians, hell lords and other godlings/demigodlings/and demons were to come after cyttorak like that, he would blink them all out of existence. same said for the vashanti and the rest of the ectessence. these are beings not bounded to the rules of reality. especially cyttorak. but the celestrial race are still bounded by reality unlike the two other teams. their presence belong to hyperspace. 

space (where all things are in a 3rd dimesional plane) 
sub-space (the barrier that scratches the surface  of the normal space to the hyperspace) 
hyperspace (the most condensed area under sub space and normal space where exist hyper matter and particles) 

all are tied to time which threads them all together making a reality. (space-time continuum)

however, within this reality exist pockets in space. "pocketed dimensions". these consist of areas like hell, asgard, dormarru's realm etc... 
all of these areas are bound with the same quantum signatures with that reality through the same space-time laws. (ie: dormamrru, nightmare, mephisto realms could be hidding in sub-space while the celestriel realms reside in the hyperspace)

but if you look at the crimson cosmos or the area the vishanti dwell in, you will find that their reality has no time and is separate from regular reality. they are not "pocketed dimensions". they exist out side another plane. this means that none of the vishanti nor the octessence oblige by the rules of the Living Tribunal and his subordinates (master order, death, oblivion, galactus, eternity, etc..). and this explains clearly, why strange can defeat any hell lord inside their respected realm or how juggernaut can not die inside another deities or abstract's respected realm. but look on the other side.... when strange, is in lets say the crimson cosmos, doesn't fight his way out. because he can't! he has to negotiate and keep promises to leave.

and speaking of juggernaut again, with what little power he has of cyttorak, can not be physically beaten in any realm in the marvel continuity. the realm of d'spyre, the realm of nightmare, the realm of limbo, and the realm of oblivion... they can not dispose of juggernaut bc his powers defy the natural order of reality other than the crimson cosmos. does anyone know what i'm saying??? juggernaut's physics (mathematically) does not comply with this reality. he's physics are the crimson cosmos physics. our reality, 1+1=2  .... their reality, 1+1=3 

different languages, different set of rules. 
here's another analogy... 

x-box 360 
ps3 

can you naturally play ps3 games on 360? can you use an xbox controller to play PS3? or how about this? can windows run linux? can the pentium 3 run linux? no... 

"if thats the case, how does juggernaut exist in another reality?" 

consider cyttorak as a hacker. and juggernaut is a trojan horse or some kind of spyware/adware etc...  so he's a virus. cyttorak programs that virus to be accepted to exist in a computer. to harm it... however, cyttorak likes fame, so juggernaut acts more like an adware. annoying and mischievous rather than destructive although it can be. you have the virus program to "try" destroy the virus (thor, x-men whatnot) and then the "quarantine area" to "banish" and destroy that virus (let's say oblivion).  however.... this is a virus that can't be destroyed. so you have to update your computer for the latest virus definitions, right? naturally, yes! but the developer of this anti-virus (namely TOAA or the writers of marvel) decided not to.. well what do you have? a virus that can't be destroyed. 

juggernaut can not be destroyed because cyttorak doesn't allow it. and TOAA wants to not do anything about it. what does this say about the other abstracts? what does it say about the celestiels?

does anyone see my point?     

@lord_oraculous016:

cyttorak is more powerful than zom and the vishanti for reasons that strange is humble at the presence of cyttorak than he is in front of the LT, ZOM, galactus etc.. 
why is it dr. strange can be arrogant before mephisto, dormarru, death and oblivion yet he is humble before cyttorak? 

@fallenangel5991

said:  

@Lance Bastro said: 

" where is oro lord at? i lost the thread. 
cyttorak is more powerful than zom and the vishanti for reasons that strange is humble at the presence of cyttorak than he is in front of the LT, ZOM, galactus etc.. 
why is it dr. strange can be arrogant before mephisto, dormarru, death and oblivion yet he is humble before cyttorak? 

I respect Cyttorak, but this is just going too far.  In your opinion then, Cyttorak is more powerful than Death, Oblivion, Galactus, and even the Living Tribunal?? That's insanity.  Cyttorak is not even close to the abstracts like Eternity, Death, and Oblivion.  I say Zom takes this fight. "
and i respect your opinion as well, but my post was towards lord_oraculous and riseofapocalypes.  
cyttorak  IS  abstract. it is not conceptual nor is it physical. he is the crimson cosmos as eternity is the universe outside of it. they are parallel abstracts of different realities. i will look for the scan where strange confirms this statement. 

strange also dares to challenge non crimson universal abstracts like death and eternity. 

one who's presence can destroy are universe.

dares to challenge the LT while both are using octessence power. 

and yet, all strange can do or say in front of cyttoraks are niceties and humble gestures? 

i mean is it just me or is there something wrong with the big picture here???   

@lord_oraculous016

said:

"  "

don't you get it already? of course they won't bring up cyttoraks name on the panel bc they know he wants fame in his name. you keep on telling me and others that we are using speculations, but youre failing to realize that SPECULATIONS are all part of this system of debate! see the thing is that you are blinded by the fact, that you must be proven with your own eyes to believe. keep in mind that these are COMIC book chatacters that we are talking about. our logic can only go so far explaining the laws of comics, let alone a power of a god.  

tell me. do we need proof from the bible that god created the universe? where are the feats? there are none. but do we deny that it ever happened? some think yes, some think no. it's speculation correct. in other words, there are just some things you DON"T need proof in. 

so if, marvel says that cyttorak "could be billions to trillions of years old", that means he can be anywhere from between there give or take a few thousand years. so of course we don't know his exact age compared to the elder gods. none the less, speculation takes part here if proof is not possible. 

let me ask you something..... what came 1st? the chicken or the egg? 

this is relating to a time paradox which relates to the space-time continuum i've written above. 

did the egg come 1st or did the chicken??? 
ok, now answer this. who is older? the elder gods? or Sise-Neg? 

do you know what a causality paradox is? this is the perfect example. logic claims that the elder gods are billions of years old but Sise-Neg is a man of the future who created the universe. 

now let's apply other beings that are proved to be older than the elder gods. Nemesis. why is nemesis older than the elder gods? because she was created before space-time continuum. before there was a universe. nemesis is older than eternity, living tribunal, death and oblivion. 

who else exist out of time-space? guess who... Cyttorak. 

soooo, that goes back to the question of who exactly is older? beings that are restricted of/to/through time.... or the beings displaced of time?  
hypothesis should suggest that nemisis and cyttorak are brother and sister while Genesis is the father of the elder gods, celestials, and universal abstracts. 
so if you ask me.... cyttorak and nemesis are way older than the elder gods.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Lance Bastro

@lordoraculous @fallenangel @riseofapocalypse

i'm not being biased here.   i'm being as logical as can be.
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shuma-Gorath.

kenshiroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By kenshiroo
@Lance Bastro

Nice explanation Lance, I agree 95% of everything you said. The physical and logical law of crimson cosmos (which is a pocket reality) is totally different and unrelated the actually Earth -616- reality.

It is possible Cyttorak gets older than the universe itself, according to the Official Handbook of The Marvel Universe 2010, which estimated the age of Cyttorak in billions of years, while the estimated age of the Universe oscillates at 13,73 billion years.
Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshiroo said:
" @Prince CortSether said:

" @Cypher's Gambit said:

" If Cyttorak has unlimited power, but Shuma gets more powerful absorbing powers then should that count this battle as a tie?  "
Kenshiro is simply twisting facts to suit Cyttorak winning. Shuma-Gorath is a God and like any other God it is omnipotent within its pocket dimension. Based on feats, Shuma-Gorath wins. "
Too bad Cort, you did fall darker than you already were, making this kind of slanderous comments of me to others; (typical slanderous comments from desperate and coward people who have lost all their wit, honesty and ability to respectfully debate or understand other points of view. Sorrowfully, most of them start acting like trolls) is this really your case? Because if it is, what a shame of you sincerely.By the way, do you really know what means Omnipotence? Please, define the Omnipotence concept here and I would like to see what Omnipotence was shown in Shuma's realm, because I have understood that Omnipotence does not mean to be owned or handled in its own realm by a mortal (Dr. Stephen Strange) under any circumstances.That’s incredible, too much confusion and misuse with the application of the Omnipotence term.  X_________________________________________________________X "
Strange had turned into Shuma-Gorath and was capable of wielding Shuma's power in order to make Shuma-Gorath blow up by throwing his own energy at it, Shuma-Gorath was defeated by its own power. Why do you still keep on with the "mortal" thing when referring to Doctor Strange? He wasn't mortal at all when in Shuma's realm.

All Gods are "omnipotent" when inside their realms because they can do whatever they want, that is until someone with a higher degree of omnipotence or power comes in because they can simply destroy the realm. Cyttorak has never encountered a God powerful enough within the Crimson Cosmos that threatened to destroy his realm. He defeated a "mortal" Doctor Strange, not God Strange.

@lord_oraculous016 said:

why? i really don't know.. probably because he is not really a well known character.. i know Strange fears Cyttorak but to what extent.. he still invokes his powers.. Cyttorak is one of the deities under Exocentric Magic.. he is a vital source of power for magicians.. Why does Shuma hungers? because it is simply his character.. you cannot say Cyttorak is more powerful because he does not need to feed.. again, you cab base a factual opinion based on that idea alone..  
  "

Shuma-Gorath feeds because it's part of Shuma's conceptual purpose. It's an entity that conquers and feeds in order to sate its hunger. But like all God's within their own realms, Shuma-Gorath is self-sustaining within it. He generates his own magical energy and it would make no sense for Shuma to have a finite amount of power in its realm whereas all other Gods have been defined as "omnipotent" within theirs. Shuma only feeds when outside of its realm, where all Gods would be limited. That Shuma can add outside powers to its own makes it far more formidable.
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Bastro: ....... 

don't you get it already? of course they won't bring up cyttoraks name on the panel bc they know he wants fame in his name. you keep on telling me and others that we are using speculations, but youre failing to realize that SPECULATIONS are all part of this system of debate! see the thing is that you are blinded by the fact, that you must be proven with your own eyes to believe. keep in mind that these are COMIC book chatacters that we are talking about. our logic can only go so far explaining the laws of comics, let alone a power of a god.       

i am very much aware of the quotation "the absence of proof id not the proof of absence" but you are stretching Cyttorak's levels to insane proportions.. first we must assess who is Cyttorak.. 

Cyttorak is considered both a deity and a demon who's origins and age are still unknown.. he might be billions of years old.. - again, speculation but it is still a possibility.. then there are his powers.. to what extent does he have showcased his powers? did he ever showed a feat which made everyone awed in disbelief? all his feats are based on the invocations made by Doctor strange and his avatar, the Juggernaut.. and all those feats are less than impressive and almost mediocre.. plus according to the law of semantics, Cyttorak is not even close of touching beings that comprise the very fabric of creation.. there are many gods in comics, but there is only one true god.. the creator himself.. the heirarchy of Marvel's cosmic ladder has been establish.. and Cyttorak is far beyond the top.. again you may ask why? he lacks all needed qualifications.. feats and on panel support.. he is not even needed in the universe.. the universe as it is would still flourish even without him.. 

tell me. do we need proof from the bible that god created the universe? where are the feats? there are none. but do we deny that it ever happened? some think yes, some think no. it's speculation correct. in other words, there are just some things you DON"T need proof in. 

such ideas can only be connected and supported with faith.. if you believe in an almighty God, the faith is all you need to stand by him.. but this is not applicable to a comic book character.. comic book characters are subjected to the will of their writers.. every history of a character can be retconed and changed.. for example, i am a writer for marvel and i decided to retcon Cyttorak's history and reveal that is is just a worm and weave a story to support that idea.. then Cyttorak would be what i want him t be.. that is why to support the power and abilities of a character, we must based it for their feats and the profiles created by the writers themselves.. speculations that can be supported by faith can only be applied to gods worshiped by individuals in real lfe.. and the same can only be said of Cyttorak if you worship him.. do you understand my point? 

so if, marvel says that cyttorak "could be billions to trillions of years old", that means he can be anywhere from between there give or take a few thousand years. so of course we don't know his exact age compared to the elder gods. none the less, speculation takes part here if proof is not possible.

affirmative.. but speculation can only lead you to what extent? because if we were at a court, who would you believe? a clear undoubtedly factual evidence or a assumption and speculation.. comic book readers such as ourselves my always based our opinions to showcased facts.. we must be intelligent enough to decipher between things.. always remember, facts are still stronger that speculations..  

let me ask you something..... what came 1st? the chicken or the egg? 

this is relating to a time paradox which relates to the space-time continuum i've written above. 

did the egg come 1st or did the chicken??? 
ok, now answer this. who is older? the elder gods? or Sise-Neg? 

do you know what a causality paradox is? this is the perfect example. logic claims that the elder gods are billions of years old but Sise-Neg is a man of the future who created the universe. 

now let's apply other beings that are proved to be older than the elder gods. Nemesis. why is nemesis older than the elder gods? because she was created before space-time continuum. before there was a universe. nemesis is older than eternity, living tribunal, death and oblivion. 

who else exist out of time-space? guess who... Cyttorak.      

i was so flabbergasted by you statements that i literally had to make a pause.. dude, are you aware of what you are saying? you are claiming that a being unsupported by virtually any feat is superior to the Living Tribunal? man, you need serious help.. 

tie paradox is a complicated theory.. let's just say all things must follow a certain time flow.. if things from the past can only happened thanks to a phenomenon from the future, then such instances must be followed.. i agree with the whole time paradox concept.. but i need to clear some things up.. Sise-neg did create the universe.. he just re-created it..  

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

but what is unacceptable in your post is saying Cyttorak is older than the universe itself.. that is so far fetched and completely ridiculous.. Cyttorak has been driven away from Earth.. even his realm the Crimson Cosmos is not beyond Time and Space.. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

once and for all, Cyttorak is not beyond time and space.. he is not even been proven to be billions of years old.. the Crimson Cosmos is just another parallel dimensional plane within the universe along side other dimensional realms of other deities.. he is not special.. 

soooo, that goes back to the question of who exactly is older? beings that are restricted of/to/through time.... or the beings displaced of time?  
hypothesis should suggest that nemisis and cyttorak are brother and sister while Genesis is the father of the elder gods, celestials, and universal abstracts. 
so if you ask me.... cyttorak and nemesis are way older than the elder gods.

that logic so so wrong in many levels i can't even decide where to start.. Nemesis is indeed way older that the Elder Gods.. Cyttorak isn't.. that is just the way things are.. and Sise-neg is not the Creator.. he just re-created what was there.. many other beings have done what he did (the Alien Entity, Genis-Vell, Scarlet Witch, etc..)

@Lance Bastro said:

i'm not being biased here.   i'm being as logical as can be. "

if that is not your intention, then sorry but that is what exactly you are trying to show r it could also be, your logic is still insufficient.. i'm sorry.. 
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Lance Bastro

ok, i'm going to have to outline it for you.  you're beating around the bush with text in a book and not understanding what's beyond the text and visual eye pleasers.   maybe schematics might make you understand better and i'm getting tired of typing. 

this is the universe... 

its the reality of space-time continuum. everything is inside it. in marvel, one universe is namely the essences of eternity and infinity. within it is time and space (space includes sub and hyper) 
 there are pockets within these space that are hidden (sub-space). in marvel, there dwells deity entities. let's call them inner-dimensional beings for now. for instance, mephisto, loki, zeus, dormamuu etc.. then there are the entities that live in hyperspace within the universe like the celestriels. and then the abstracts of the universe whom exist everywhere and nowhere within the universe (death etc...)

this is how a parallel universe is stringed together by time. 

consisting of 616, 1610, 811, 2949, 94831, what-if comics.... etc... the living tribunal manages these and all of these universe combined is eternity times many (multi-eternity) with its abstract brothers and sisters. 

that's the crimson universe displaced by normal reality. marvel already mentioned that it is a space with "no time", therefore it is not linked to the multiverse and their pockets.

let me add malibu comics in here, where the crimson cosmos is able to effect it, while Living Tribunal nor any other marvel abstract can not. don't mind shuma gorath; he will be mentioned later on.

juggernaut was pushed into the mailbu universe to find his way back to the marvel universe. cyttorak brings him from both places and juggernaut is still just as unstoppable.

the vishanti are somewhat displaced as well. they are extra dimensional and freely roam the multiverse. shuma gorath is also extra dimensional along with others...

no one knows what extra dimensional god created zom, but zom is also extra-dimensional, however is not match for the Living Tribunal when it attacked 616.

the living tribunal is only bound to maintain balance within the marvel "continuity" aka - multiverse. it can not, regulate anything that is outside of it. (reference: extra-dimensional demon, Rune was able to cross into the marvel continuity and steal the soul gem from marvel and brought it to the malibu universe). that said, Living Tribunal can not or has little effect against shuma-gorath, the vishanti, and the octessence outside the marvel continuity.

don't confuse inner dimensional (mephisto etc..) beings with extra dimensional (shuma gorath etc..)

the vishanti, the trion, and the rest of the octessence are well aware of how powerful cyttorak is. it took all of them to defend from his attacks. moreover, the trion recognizes that the power of the crimson cosmos was the ONLY power that could destroy their extra dimensional universe.

there was also an instance, when one inner-dimensional entity recognized that the power of the crimson cosmos surpassed the rest of the extra dimensional beings. wanting to use the power of the crimson to gain control of his universe.

lastly, since this is a shuma/cyttorak thread. the reason why shuma is so dangerous, is bc it acts like a leech and feeds off every kind of energy. this parasite had already fed through hundreds of universes from the multiverse. the living tribunal couldn't even get rid of it. shuma has no limit of feeding... it can eat trans-infinite energy of all kinds.

lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Bastro: OMG.. nice explanation, but sadly not based in nay of Marvel's official continuity.. Marvel has already explanation the distribution of mystical realms.. and if i were to chose between yours and marvel, well i pick Marvel any day.. and this is the distribution of Mystical realms ACCORDING TO MARVEL..  

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

this will also help to explain it more thoroughly.. 

^_^  
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Bastro: OMG.. nice explanation, but sadly not based in nay of Marvel's official continuity.. Marvel has already explanation the distribution of mystical realms.. and if i were to chose between yours and marvel, well i pick Marvel any day.. and this is the distribution of Mystical realms ACCORDING TO MARVEL..  

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

^_^  
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lance Bastro's posts sure are entertaining...

The Opposite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By The Opposite

lance is insane! 

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#136  Edited By karrob
@Lance Bastro said:
" @lord_oraculous016 said:

"   "

@fallenangel5991 said: 

"  
The Celestials would literally SLAUGHTER the Vishanti and the Octessence.   
First of all there are too many of them. 
Second of all, Scathan himself could solo this with ease.  Scathan was the only one capable of defeating Protege, who was too much for even the Living Tribunal to handle. 
Third of all, Tiamut, Exitar or Arishem could solo this too. 
No explanation needed.  Celestials outclasses the Octessence and the Vishanti in power by several magnitudes. 

Now, if you take out Scathan, Tiamut, Arishem, and Exitar, and move this battle to the Octessence's dimension, it will be a better battle, though the celestials still win. 

Here, this is what happened when the entire race of Asgardian Gods attacked a single Celestial known as ARISHEM the JUDGE.  They were repelled like little annoying fleas.  

No Caption Provided

Now, imagine an ARMY of Celestials like the one above.  ( three of them, Tiamut, Scathan and Exitar, are vastly more powerful than Arishem ) "
asgardian race... or any skyfather level are not multiversal threats. they can't even control the fabrics of reality. what i'm basically saying here is that if the entire asgardian race plus their counterparts like olypians, hell lords and other godlings/demigodlings/and demons were to come after cyttorak like that, he would blink them all out of existence. same said for the vashanti and the rest of the ectessence. these are beings not bounded to the rules of reality. especially cyttorak. but the celestrial race are still bounded by reality unlike the two other teams. their presence belong to hyperspace. 

space (where all things are in a 3rd dimesional plane) 
sub-space (the barrier that scratches the surface  of the normal space to the hyperspace) 
hyperspace (the most condensed area under sub space and normal space where exist hyper matter and particles) 

all are tied to time which threads them all together making a reality. (space-time continuum)

however, within this reality exist pockets in space. "pocketed dimensions". these consist of areas like hell, asgard, dormarru's realm etc... 
all of these areas are bound with the same quantum signatures with that reality through the same space-time laws. (ie: dormamrru, nightmare, mephisto realms could be hidding in sub-space while the celestriel realms reside in the hyperspace)

but if you look at the crimson cosmos or the area the vishanti dwell in, you will find that their reality has no time and is separate from regular reality. they are not "pocketed dimensions". they exist out side another plane. this means that none of the vishanti nor the octessence oblige by the rules of the Living Tribunal and his subordinates (master order, death, oblivion, galactus, eternity, etc..). and this explains clearly, why strange can defeat any hell lord inside their respected realm or how juggernaut can not die inside another deities or abstract's respected realm. but look on the other side.... when strange, is in lets say the crimson cosmos, doesn't fight his way out. because he can't! he has to negotiate and keep promises to leave.

and speaking of juggernaut again, with what little power he has of cyttorak, can not be physically beaten in any realm in the marvel continuity. the realm of d'spyre, the realm of nightmare, the realm of limbo, and the realm of oblivion... they can not dispose of juggernaut bc his powers defy the natural order of reality other than the crimson cosmos. does anyone know what i'm saying??? juggernaut's physics (mathematically) does not comply with this reality. he's physics are the crimson cosmos physics. our reality, 1+1=2  .... their reality, 1+1=3 

different languages, different set of rules. 
here's another analogy... 

x-box 360 
ps3 

can you naturally play ps3 games on 360? can you use an xbox controller to play PS3? or how about this? can windows run linux? can the pentium 3 run linux? no... 

"if thats the case, how does juggernaut exist in another reality?" 

consider cyttorak as a hacker. and juggernaut is a trojan horse or some kind of spyware/adware etc...  so he's a virus. cyttorak programs that virus to be accepted to exist in a computer. to harm it... however, cyttorak likes fame, so juggernaut acts more like an adware. annoying and mischievous rather than destructive although it can be. you have the virus program to "try" destroy the virus (thor, x-men whatnot) and then the "quarantine area" to "banish" and destroy that virus (let's say oblivion).  however.... this is a virus that can't be destroyed. so you have to update your computer for the latest virus definitions, right? naturally, yes! but the developer of this anti-virus (namely TOAA or the writers of marvel) decided not to.. well what do you have? a virus that can't be destroyed. 

juggernaut can not be destroyed because cyttorak doesn't allow it. and TOAA wants to not do anything about it. what does this say about the other abstracts? what does it say about the celestiels?

does anyone see my point?     

@lord_oraculous016:

@fallenangel5991

said:  

@Lance Bastro said: 

" where is oro lord at? i lost the thread. 

I respect Cyttorak, but this is just going too far.  In your opinion then, Cyttorak is more powerful than Death, Oblivion, Galactus, and even the Living Tribunal?? That's insanity.  Cyttorak is not even close to the abstracts like Eternity, Death, and Oblivion.  I say Zom takes this fight. "
and i respect your opinion as well, but my post was towards lord_oraculous and riseofapocalypes.  
cyttorak  IS  abstract. it is not conceptual nor is it physical. he is the crimson cosmos as eternity is the universe outside of it. they are parallel abstracts of different realities. i will look for the scan where strange confirms this statement. 

strange also dares to challenge non crimson universal abstracts like death and eternity. 

one who's presence can destroy are universe.

dares to challenge the LT while both are using octessence power. 

and yet, all strange can do or say in front of cyttoraks are niceties and humble gestures? 

i mean is it just me or is there something wrong with the big picture here???   

@lord_oraculous016

said:

"  "

don't you get it already? of course they won't bring up cyttoraks name on the panel bc they know he wants fame in his name. you keep on telling me and others that we are using speculations, but youre failing to realize that SPECULATIONS are all part of this system of debate! see the thing is that you are blinded by the fact, that you must be proven with your own eyes to believe. keep in mind that these are COMIC book chatacters that we are talking about. our logic can only go so far explaining the laws of comics, let alone a power of a god.   tell me. do we need proof from the bible that god created the universe? where are the feats? there are none. but do we deny that it ever happened? some think yes, some think no. it's speculation correct. in other words, there are just some things you DON"T need proof in.  so if, marvel says that cyttorak "could be billions to trillions of years old", that means he can be anywhere from between there give or take a few thousand years. so of course we don't know his exact age compared to the elder gods. none the less, speculation takes part here if proof is not possible.  let me ask you something..... what came 1st? the chicken or the egg?  this is relating to a time paradox which relates to the space-time continuum i've written above.  did the egg come 1st or did the chicken??? ok, now answer this. who is older? the elder gods? or Sise-Neg?    do you know what a causality paradox is? this is the perfect example. logic claims that the elder gods are billions of years old but Sise-Neg is a man of the future who created the universe.  now let's apply other beings that are proved to be older than the elder gods. Nemesis. why is nemesis older than the elder gods? because she was created before space-time continuum. before there was a universe. nemesis is older than eternity, living tribunal, death and oblivion.  who else exist out of time-space? guess who... Cyttorak.  soooo, that goes back to the question of who exactly is older? beings that are restricted of/to/through time.... or the beings displaced of time?  hypothesis should suggest that nemisis and cyttorak are brother and sister while Genesis is the father of the elder gods, celestials, and universal abstracts. so if you ask me.... cyttorak and nemesis are way older than the elder gods. "
Wow! This was alot of info. Good Read and explanation.
kenshiroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By kenshiroo
@Prince CortSether said:

"Strange had turned into Shuma-Gorath and was capable of wielding Shuma's power in order to make Shuma-Gorath blow up by throwing his own energy at it, Shuma-Gorath was defeated by its own power. Why do you still keep on with the "mortal" thing when referring to Doctor Strange? He wasn't mortal at all when in Shuma's realm. "

Always has been Stephen Strange who had the absolute control over Shuma Gorath’s magic powers to defeat itself in its own realm. This is not omnipotence. An omnipotent being has infinite power to do whatever he wants and never be controled and defeated by a mortal in its turf. Shuma Gorath never did have omnipotence and less the power of a God in its realm, this is what it meant and was shown in its defeat. It's amazing that you continue to deny it again and again.

@Prince CortSether said:

" All Gods are "omnipotent" when inside their realms because they can do whatever they want, that is until someone with a higher degree of omnipotence or power comes in because they can simply destroy the realm. Cyttorak has never encountered a God powerful enough within the Crimson Cosmos that threatened to destroy his realm. He defeated a "mortal" Doctor Strange, not God Strange. "

I realized you don’t know what the meaning of the omnipotence concept, I suggest you should read some conceptual references such as these: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnipotent

http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Omnipotence

I repeat one last time; Omnipotence is infinite power to do whatever you want, at your will or whim without restriction or limitation of any kind. The only one who has absolute omnipotence is TOAA. Gods don’t have omnipotence, I mean, they just have infinite power (pseudo or relative-omnipotence) to certain attributes and perform functions or activities restricted within their realms (which it’s a limiting factor), so, the Gods don’t have infinite power to do whatever they want or impossible things within and much less out of their realm, this isn’t meaning of omnipotence. For example, Cyttorak had no power in his realm to switch the will of Nova when she refused to stay to serve Cyttorak (it was a limitation of his power, otherwise an omnipotent being could do it), Cyttorak doesn’t have unlimited power to get out of his own crimson essence (Crimson Cosmos imprisonment, however, an omnipotent being can do it). Cyttorak has unlimited power to create simple forms of life to worship himself (like elves) but he can not create cosmic beings to worship himself, however, unlike him an omnipotent being can do it.

Cyttorak is restricted in his realm to have only an infinite power to possess super-strength, durability, immortality, to create crimson bands, tentacles and rings, to create simple forms of life (elves) and teleport his pocket realm, artifacts and other beings in different dimensional planes. But with all this Cyttorak isn’t omnipotent in his own realm, because his power is restricted to the crimson cosmos and can’t do everything he wants to bring his will, as I’ve indicated in the previous paragraph.

Doc. Strange did have the whole knowledge and preparation of have beaten Shuma Gorath before when later faced Cyttorak in his C.C. realm. Yes, Strange was just as powerful as when he faced Shuma Gorath because he always did have something back to help himself successfully to deal with a powerful Demon as Shuma Gorath again: Strange did have Knowledge / Experience of battle, unfortunately this did not work with Cyttorak because it is a God (unlike Shuma who is a Demon and is in a lesser category than Cyttorak, this is the only logical and coherent point that explains and justifies its defeat by Doc. Strange), to the point Doc. Strange humbly had to negotiate with Cyttorak for pay tribute and homage calling his powers and spreading his fame of God for all the universe in exchange of his ticket out.

Honestly Cort, with all the respect you deserve, the most illogical thing I’ve heard is that you tell me that Dr. Strange was a God and, according to your trite illogical argument, a mortal (Doc Strange) became God because he forced a God merger with him in its own realm and in addition, he did manage to have more power (alleged omnipotence as erroneously you've assumed) to defeat him, simply this is completely illogical for me, but well, is your -illogical- interpretation, everyone draw their own conclusions.

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Lance Bastro
@lord_oraculous016 said:
" @Lance Bastro: OMG.. nice explanation, but sadly not based in nay of Marvel's official continuity.. Marvel has already explanation the distribution of mystical realms.. and if i were to chose between yours and marvel, well i pick Marvel any day.. and this is the distribution of Mystical realms ACCORDING TO MARVEL..  

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

^_^   "

thank you,  oraculous. i admire your argument the same. but that doesn't necessary mean i agree with you either. though you have put up some good points, you're still being guided by texts that are still gapped with huge holes. obviously that book, though nice, doesn't explain exactly everything. especially translated by the old text of marvel where they say that the crimson cosmos has no time. i will give you a better explanation in response to the last comment you left me before this. also in regards to your statement about cyttorak residing on earth a few thousands years before he was thought expelled from earth realm. but for the time being, consider those scans you posted as a math problem from a text book. like many books, they give a mystery that you must solve on your own, and i'll be happy to do that for you if i must.
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Bastro said: 

@RiseofApocalypse said: 

"
"
nova NEVER broke out of the crimson bands! stop saying that. cyttorak released her thanks to dr. strange and juggernaut. "
I already posted the scan for you.  She broke the bands and got out. 
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Lance Bastro
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @Lance Bastro said: 

@RiseofApocalypse said: 

"
"
nova NEVER broke out of the crimson bands! stop saying that. cyttorak released her thanks to dr. strange and juggernaut. "
I already posted the scan for you.  She broke the bands and got out.  "
you posted a cut out scan of her braking out without the rest of the panels. she was freed bc juggernaut attacked and the bands loosened on nova and wrapped around juggernaut bc he was more of a threat. and the only reason why all of them were freed from the crimson cosmos in the first place was because dr. strange promised cyttorak that he and juggernaut will  continue to spread his name in their physical reality. if it wasn't for dr.strange and juggernaut, nova would have been kept there forever.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Lance Bastro

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Jedisupermaster

Shuma-Gorath cant beat Cyttorak.

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Lance Bastro

stalemate! (if shuma leaches of cyttorak bc trans-infinite absorber -/- unlimited and constant power) 
cyttorak wins if shuma is not latched to the crimson cosmos.

Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shuma based on feats and inherent powers.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Perfect Cell

Shuma Gorath was destroyed which Cyttorak was not. However, Cyttorak doesn't have a lot of features backing him up so I'll vote for the one who shows more feats.

Shuma-Gorath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#146  Edited By Shuma-Gorath

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By FLCL1
@Jedisupermaster said:
"Shuma-Gorath cant beat Cyttorak. "
Shuma-Gorath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#148  Edited By Shuma-Gorath
@FLCL1 said:
"@Jedisupermaster said:
"

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By FLCL1
@Shuma-Gorath said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@Jedisupermaster said:
"

"

>.>
Inevitable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Inevitable
This is interesting. I might think about this more deeply.