Cyttrak and Juggernaut

Odin and Thor

Galactus and Silver Surfer

Colossus is the Juggernaut

Thor is worthy

Galactus is fed

No god blasts

Takes place on earth with a full population watching the whole thing

Story plot: Juggernaut and Cyttorak manage to kill all of earths superheroes except Thor and Surfer. Surfer thinks Asgard has something to do with it so he calls Galactus. Galactus surprises Asgard leaving Thor and Odin the only survivors. So Galactus goes to earth to consume it and Cyttorak claims earth his domain as Odin and Thor come to kill Galactus with all 3 teams together they commence a fight to the death

They can destroy the planet or the galaxy

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Feats for Cyttorak?

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus is too much

Avatar image for oneaboveall8-26
OneAboveAll8-26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Galactus is fed, when he is fully fed, he is a universe buster

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyttorak>>Galatus>>Odin

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus. Odin is overrated based on one old scan of him "Galaxy Busting" and Cyttorak is virtually featless.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#7 owie  Moderator

Ah, if only Lance Bastro was still around.

I'd go with Cytorrak over Galactus, over Odin.

Galactus being "fed," i.e. normal, is not anywhere near a universal busting level, but is still pretty tough.

Cytorrak is not completely featless but it true that a lot of his power is inferred rather than seen directly.

In terms of the "assistants," I'd go with Surfer over Thor over Juggs. But while they will be somewhat involved in this battle, they're not enough to tip it one way or the other, I believe. This partially dpeends on the writer. Usually, for instance, Odin is shown as being able to wipe the floor with Thor. But occasionally he has to put at least some effort into it. Same with the other pairings.

I'm approaching this more by logic than feats, but you could see this as a being that controls an entire pocket universe, vs a being that can contend with cosmic-level characters but is usually not seen as capable of destroying an entire universe, vs a being that is leader of, but not in entire control of, a pocket universe that is clearly smaller than the 616 universe. A lot of the argument over Cytorrak's power, in my mind, depends on how big you think his universe is compared to 616.

ThorBoy2221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go with feats. Big G, Odin, then Cytorrak.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThorBoy2221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: I agree. He seems pretty OP in his own realm. However, If you want to go by "implied" power, Odin was able to defeat his alter ego (Infinity) who was said to be tapping into the real Infinity's power. If that was true, I would put that Odin above all in this fight. Who do you think wins on neutral ground?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorboy2221: Odin anyone that is a hell lord or is powered in their own realm is severely handicapped once they step out

ThorBoy2221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: Cool. It's been a whole since I read up on Cytorrak. I forgot that he was this powerful.

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@owie: Not really Owie.

Dormammu's Dark Dimension is big as the 616 or even more( It's not really a Pocket-Dimension and has been referenced as a full universe before), in fact, if you want I can show you the Book of Vishanti stating that the Dark Dimension, Tiboro and Tazza's Dimension as well the Dream Dimension are possible infinite in size.

But Dormammu is Odin's equal( Maybe a little above, but I don't think so), Tiboro lost to Miss America when he wasn't paying attention, Tazza is Strange's equal based on his unique appearance and Nightmare as sure isn't more powerful than Odin, so let alone Galactus.

Even Satannish's Dimension called ''Worlds between Worlds'' is a different universe with no connection to the 616, but Satannish himself isn't more powerful than Galactus too( He was hinted to be equal to the Shaper of Worlds though).

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorboy2221: He could possess someone or make an extension of himself so he could leave his dimension. But if Juggernaut is not in the story it will be rare that Cytorrak is mentioned

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 owie  Moderator

@laylah said:

@owie: Not really Owie.

Dormammu's Dark Dimension is big as the 616 or even more( It's not really a Pocket-Dimension and has been referenced as a full universe before), in fact, if you want I can show you the Book of Vishanti stating that the Dark Dimension, Tiboro and Tazza's Dimension as well the Dream Dimension are possible infinite in size.

But Dormammu is Odin's equal( Maybe a little above, but I don't think so), Tiboro lost to Miss America when he wasn't paying attention, Tazza is Strange's equal based on his unique appearance and Nightmare as sure isn't more powerful than Odin, so let alone Galactus.

Even Satannish's Dimension called ''Worlds between Worlds'' is a different universe with no connection to the 616, but Satannish himself isn't more powerful than Galactus too( He was hinted to be equal to the Shaper of Worlds though).

You say, "not really,"' and then as far as I can tell you don't even really state an opinion on the battle, let alone negate what I said.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie: It's not really my opinion anyway, but as far I can tell Galactus already proved to be above Odin and Cyttorak lacks significant feats to put him above the same.

That's my opinion.

However, my intention was just to bring an information in regards to a specific point of your argument and nothing more than that.

The size of Cyttorak's Dimensions isn't an indicative of power since there's other beings with their realms rivaling the size of the 616 and at least half of them aren't even close or above Odin, so let alone Galactus.

And this is what I'm trying to say.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 owie  Moderator

@laylah said:

@owie: It's not really my opinion anyway, but as far I can tell Galactus already proved to be above Odin and Cyttorak lacks significant feats to put him above the same.

That's my opinion.

However, my intention was just to bring an information in regards to a specific point of your argument and nothing more than that.

The size of Cyttorak's Dimensions isn't an indicative of power since there's other beings with their realms rivaling the size of the 616 and at least half of them aren't even close or above Odin, so let alone Galactus.

And this is what I'm trying to say.

Fair enough.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus>Cyttorak>Odin

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinntek1 said:

@oneaboveall8-26 said:

No....

Fed means at normal levels

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus>Cyttorak>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Odin

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big G comes out on top.

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus wussied out when Cyttorak teleported him to the crimson cosmos with dr strange. He was like "Noppppee, not moving from this spot man, you go get my herald, im staying here".

The vishanti dont fear galactus, just one of them fought galactus and roughed him up a bit. All three piss themselves over the mere mention of cyttorak. Cyttorak > Galactus > Odin

WAITTT let me handle all the retorts coming my way. Ahem

But Michael, Galactus is fully fed.

But other guy, Fully Fed Galactus has no feats

But, where are Cyttoraks feats?

But other guy, where is aunt mays feats?

But michael, that makes no sense

Other guy, it makes perfect sense. Cyttorak has no feats but you are positive galactus fully fed can beat him, even though he doesnt exist and never will. Galactus fully fed is a meme generated by GAlactus fanboys to make him more powerful than anyone. Aunt may doesn't have feats, but you know she is going to explode if Superman punched her in the head. Just like Cyttorak has no combat feats, but is implied by various other beings to be ungodly more powerful than Galactus has ever been shown to be.

Wow Michael, you are amazing, and handsome. I'm subscribing to all your posts from now on.

Thanks other user, you rock

*flies up into the sky, my people need me*

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus > Cyttorak > Odin

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big G.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin is not doing a crap here, he might tickle Galan and Cytt.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big G curb

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers