Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Jedisupermaster

But still Galactus wasnt be able to release himself from Crimson Cosmos. Also Thor was punching Galactus with Godblast TWICE and still Galactus was flying away. Ok, Galactus can destroy a universe (universe = demension). So what? You think it proves something? Dspeir with only very little part of Cyttoraks powers was be able to control the very fabric of the universe and he allmost opened the gate to Outer-Void (Oblivions realm, dude). So yes - Cyttorak can destroy demensions (universes). Also in one comic Cyttorak told to Juggernaut that he is a destroyer of worlds. Now, i am waiting for YOUR arguements. Oh, wait... You havent got them.

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jedisupermaster:  Galactus was completely depleted, if you read the comic, you would know that Nova stated it herself. Again - Thor knocked out a hungry Galactus, not the fed one. Since when Universe = dimension? It is not. Universe is much much bigger than a dimension, quit fantasizing. Yes, it does prove a lot, since it shows Galactus' power compared to Cyttorak's.
And so what if D'Spayre could control the fabric of the Universe? He didn't do anything impressive there, not even a planet busting attack. Cyttorak cannot destroy universes, unless you prove it otherwise. And worlds do not equal universes. Imperiex was destroying worlds too, though he is much weaker than Galactus.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@Gremlin From Cremlin. Maybe Galactus wasnt be able to use his powers in Crimson Cosmos? Thor punched Galactus 2 times. And Galactus was fed one time but he was flying away. Do you know a difference between universe and multiverse? Universe = demension. Multiverse is ALL demensions (universes) combined.  Galactus is nothing compare to Cyttorak - he wasnt be able even to beat Agammotto, who, like all The Vishanti, was affraid of Cyttorak. Galactus havent got unlimited power even if he is fully fed, but Cyttorak HAVE. If this battle will be in Crimson Cosmos - Cyttorak will beat Galactus pretty easily. Dspeir allmost opened the gate to Oblivions realm (GO AND READ THAT COMIC). Do you think that Cyttorak cannot destroy 1 demension only because he didnt do that? He actuely even didnt want to do that because he want to have a big influence on Earth (go and read Excalibur).

Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jedisupermaster said:
" @Gremlin From Cremlin. Maybe Galactus wasnt be able to use his powers in Crimson Cosmos? Thor punched Galactus 2 times. And Galactus was fed one time but he was flying away. Do you know a difference between universe and multiverse? Universe = demension. Multiverse is ALL demensions (universes) combined.  Galactus is nothing compare to Cyttorak - he wasnt be able even to beat Agammotto, who, like all The Vishanti, was affraid of Cyttorak. Galactus havent got unlimited power even if he is fully fed, but Cyttorak HAVE. If this battle will be in Crimson Cosmos - Cyttorak will beat Galactus pretty easily.Dspeir allmost opened the gate to Oblivions realm (GO AND READ THAT COMIC). Do you think that Cyttorak cannot destroy 1 demension only because he didnt do that? He actuely even didnt want to do that because he want to have a big influence on Earth (go and read Excalibur). "
1) Maybe is the keyword here. Galan was depleted. Read the comic. Nova said it herself.
 2) He wasn't. Otherwise he could have easily dodged the attack. Silver Surfer had soloed the Avengers multiple times, Thor included. Thor is no match for Galactus.
3) Universe is not a dimension. Multiverse contains universes, and the universes contain dimensions.
4) Again, Galactus was hungry and he stalemated Agamotto in his own realm. Galactus can destroy a Universe when fully fed. And please, post some scans of Vishanti being afraid of Cyttorak.
5. I can post scans of Galactus destroying a Universe. Can you post something that could be compared to that? Abstracts>>>>>Deities
6. Again, do you have any proof of that?
7. So what? Any sorcerer can open portals.
8. He had never shown anything like this, that's why it is just you assumptions, not the facts. Cyttorak was banished from Earth to Crimson Cosmos. And he probably was banished by someone clearly stronger than him, don't you think? Abstracts>>>>>Deities
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh god. I already addressed all this shit in the other thread. Read the "Pick 3 to defeat Cyttorak" thread. 

I'd post the scans again, but am going out right now.

Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RiseofApocalypse: Thank you.
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Jedisupermaster

To bad galactus didnt dodge Cyttoraks tentacles.Yep, Thor is no match for Galactus. I agree. 3. False. 4. Prove me Galactus was hungry when he was fighting Aggammoto. Vishanti didnt allow Dr. Strange to use their powers against Cyttorak. So they were afraid of him. 5. Dspeir was able to control the universe. Proofs of that are: opening a portal to a universe of an abstract being (show me somebody who opened a portal to Outer Void) and his words about being above Fear Lords (he had no sence to lie). You can prove he could not control the universe. 6. According to marvel (read a new comic with Cain marko and Luke Cage). Cyttorak grands Cain LIMITLESS kinetic energy, making him unstoppable. Marvel wrote that in a comic. Also, why Dr. Strange told that nobody can save him from Crimson Cosmos? Why Marvel HQ and others think Cyttorak have limitless power? Why there are no time in Crimson Cosmos? Nobody knows how Cyttorak was banished. Maybe LT banished him there, dont you think?

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Boobster

Galactus.

LONGTIME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By LONGTIME

Cyttorak.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By isaac_clarke

I'll go with Galactus. 
Cyttorak needs to do a little more than sit back in his cosmos and empower avatars and grant spellcasters his power when envoked.

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By tron_bonne

Galactus died or was near death so many times, it should be quite obvious that he isn't capable defeating something much higher than the people capable of defeating and killing Galactus.

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Boobster

Nice out of context scans. Galactus stomps.

Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#113  Edited By Thepowercosmic
@tron_bonne: That's what makes him so great of an Entity. 
Avatar image for marvelrulestheworld
MarvelRulesTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyttorak.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By _Black

Galactus.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By jeanroygrant

Galactus

Avatar image for marvelrulestheworld
MarvelRulesTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Galactus wins out of popularity? If not then where's the proof that he can win without populatrity votes? Why can Dr. Doom strip Galactus out of his power but cannot with Cyttorak?

Supreme Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Supreme Cosmic

funny how trion jugg does better in threads than his source. Cyttorak wins

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Bo88gdan

Galactus

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By termiteone4ever

I am still not sure how power CYT is but galactus i am still not sure either because i see Thor be Hitting with this hammer giving head aches all day

Oshtur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Oshtur

@tron_bonne said:

Galactus died or was near death so many times, it should be quite obvious that he isn't capable defeating something much higher than the people capable of defeating and killing Galactus.

And we never see Cyttorak like this why?

First_Last

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By First_Last

Undecided myself. Its hard having fights with Cyttorak imo. It is seldom he is shown so he seriously lacks feats. Galactus has the whole hunger thing that allows him to get jobbed repeatedly. Though Juggernaut was able to defeat Cyttoraks most destructive aspect...not to impressive for ol Cy.

Oshtur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Oshtur

@First_Last said:

Undecided myself. Its hard having fights with Cyttorak imo. It is seldom he is shown so he seriously lacks feats. Galactus has the whole hunger thing that allows him to get jobbed repeatedly. Though Juggernaut was able to defeat Cyttoraks most destructive aspect...not to impressive for ol Cy.

Well Cyttorak didn't want to destroy Cain. He simply stated that if Cain wanted the power he would need to fight for it. It was a trail run for power.

First_Last

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By First_Last

@Oshtur said:

@First_Last said:

Well Cyttorak didn't want to destroy Cain. He simply stated that if Cain wanted the power he would need to fight for it. It was a trail run for power.

That was a different encounter I think? The aspect I refer to was not testing Juggs at all. According to the book iirc he was trying to steal his form so that he could escape imprisonment within the gem.

Oshtur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Oshtur

@First_Last said:

@Oshtur said:

@First_Last said:

That was a different encounter I think? The aspect I refer to was not testing Juggs at all. According to the book iirc he was trying to steal his form so that he could escape imprisonment within the gem.

He was just saying that to make Cain feel more hate and destruction. Cyttorak is not inside the Gem, he created the gem and sent it into Eternity's Earth and the Gem itself acts like its own Cosmic Cube. I wouldn't call roaming about in Eternity's realm freedom either since the extra-dimensions are more vast.

Here's a scan that shows how small Eternity is compared to the extra-dimensional realms. This scan shows that Eternity is a small orb and as Dormammu travels the extra dimensional omniverse in search for Eternity, he finds Eternity and basically kidnaps him out of Eternity's own realm.

That's Eternity --------------------------------------------------------------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And Cyttorak in essence is larger than Dormammu because the entire area of the scan Cyttorak almost conquered it and Dormammu is one of his invok-ees.

These scans below show Cyttorak in war of the Omniverse. He is free to roam around as he so pleases.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There is a significant size difference between the entire omniverse and Eternity's own realm. One might wonder why Cyttorak even created the Gem of Cyttorak to toss away in the Eternity realm and the reason why is because Eternity has the most living creatures residing in it and uses Juggernaut as a means to show these that there is a power greater than there's in a form of a mere Avatar.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Galactus wins 10/10. Let me know when Cyttorak can actually destroy a planet.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Illuminatus said:

Oshtur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Oshtur

@jeanroygrant said:

@Illuminatus said:

A planet is nothing compared to the other celestial bodies that he's capable of destroying. Not to mention Hulk and Juggernaut alone are capable of that feat of busting a planet made out of rock. That statement is 10/10 bias and contradictory too since it basically says that Cyttorak is below Mephisto, Odin and Agamotto and everyone here knows that's simply not true.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

@Oshtur said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Illuminatus said:

A planet is nothing compared to the other celestial bodies that he's capable of destroying. Not to mention Hulk and Juggernaut alone are capable of that feat of busting a planet made out of rock. That statement is 10/10 bias and contradictory too since it basically says that Cyttorak is below Mephisto, Odin and Agamotto and everyone here knows that's simply not true.

I like how you're just making a bunch of baseless claims and accusing others of personal bias for a particular character, Tron_Bonne. Hypocrisy, thy name is you.

Oshtur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Oshtur

@Illuminatus said:

@Oshtur said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Illuminatus said:

I like how you're just making a bunch of baseless claims and accusing others of personal bias for a particular character. Hypocrisy, thy name is you.

Why can't you just make it easier and say I don't like Cyttorak so Galactus wins?

My decision of a character's outcome in a battle is not determined through personal bias but through research.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-477183-tyrant-vs-cyttorak-slugfest.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-529025-cyttorak-vs-agamotto.html

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/zom-vs-cyttorak/576950/?page=2

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/archive/index.php/t-147372.html

http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/cyttorak-vs-dark-schneider/313721/

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t345706.html

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/aegis-tenebrous-vs-cyttorak-and-8th-day-juggernaut/616413/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/cyttorak-vs-shuma-gorath/408342/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/chthon-vs-cyttorak/401069/

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#131  Edited By majestic99

Galactus turns him into shit and then stomps him on the ground. Galactus supercurbstomps.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

@Oshtur said:

@Illuminatus said:

@Oshtur said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Illuminatus said:

I like how you're just making a bunch of baseless claims and accusing others of personal bias for a particular character. Hypocrisy, thy name is you.

Why can't you just make it easier and say I don't like Cyttorak so Galactus wins?

My decision of a character's outcome in a battle is not determined through personal bias but through research.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-477183-tyrant-vs-cyttorak-slugfest.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-529025-cyttorak-vs-agamotto.html

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/aegis-tenebrous-vs-cyttorak-and-8th-day-juggernaut/616413/

I harbor an unrelenting hatred for Cyttorak because of indescribably ridiculous fanboys such as yourself, Tron_Bonne/Lance Bastro/Donald Duck. The character is virtually featless and has done nothing to suggest he's even capable of legitimately combating Earth Sky-Fathers in the 616 continuity. Galactus would mop the floor with him because Cyttorak has never done a damn thing on panel worth mentioning.

Also, I have no idea why you're posting links to those threads. Care to enlighten me?

Oshtur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Oshtur

@Illuminatus said:

@Oshtur said:

@Illuminatus said:

@Oshtur said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Illuminatus said:

I harbor an unrelenting hatred for Cyttorak because of indescribably ridiculous fanboys such as yourself, Tron_Bonne/Lance Bastro/Donald Duck. The character is virtually featless and has done nothing to suggest he's even capable of legitimately combating Earth Sky-Fathers in the 616 continuity. Galactus would mop the floor with him because Cyttorak has never done a damn thing on panel worth mentioning.

Also, I have no idea why you're posting links to those threads. Care to enlighten me?

On the contrary, the entities that he fought being the Faltine, Saraphim, Ikkon, Denak, Watoomb, Raggaddorr, the Trion, Amagotto, Hogoth, and myself is hardly anything to discredit his feats being featless and each of them have the power to take out Galactus. But you shrug off outter dimensional feats thinking that only busting a planet will be enough to recognized his power. What's stopping you of recognizing the fact that he can bust or conquer anything larger?

That's Eternity --------------------------------------------------------------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Eternity is much smaller than the other areas Cyttorak tried to conquer and Galactus being smaller than Eternity because he nourishes off Eternity from the inside is also much smaller than Cyttorak. I posted those links because if you read them and basing on research, Cyttorak is more powerful and bigger than Zom, Mephisto, Shuma Gorath, Agamotto, Dark Schnider etc which all are very capable of easily defeating Galactus themselves.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Oshtur said: 

On the contrary, the entities that he fought being the Faltine, Saraphim, Ikkon, Denak, Watoomb, Raggaddorr, the Trion, Amagotto, Hogoth, and myself is hardly anything to discredit his feats being featless and each of them have the power to take out Galactus. 

I'm curious, when has Cyttorak actually fought any of these entities on-panel? Would you care to show them too me? Really, I want to see them for myself.  

But you shrug off outter dimensional feats thinking that only busting a planet will be enough to recognized his power. What's stopping you of recognizing the fact that he can bust or conquer anything larger?

I've never seen him do anything close to actually busting a planet. Also, I shrug off all of this BS about Cyttorak because he uses 1/8th of his power to create beings that are nigh invulnerable, can manipulate some magic.....and that's about it. Galactus gives his heralds an incredibly small amount of his personal power and they in turn are granted with a slew of abilities to use and master. Cyttorak creates little elves to worship him, while Galactus does combat with celestials and the In-Betweener on panel.  What does Cyttorak do on panel? He sits in his chair and messes with Cain Marko. That pretty much sums up his entire on-panel existence. 

This is Dormammu, and the only thing it proves is that you're far more delusional than I originally believed you to be. Also, neither Cyttorak nor anything pertaining to Cyttorak are within the scan you've posted. 

Eternity is much smaller than the other areas Cyttorak tried to conquer 

Like what? Oh, let me guess, it happened off-panel. Color me wholly unsurprised. 

I posted those links because if you read them and basing on research

So now you're admitting that you're just skimming through random threads to find scans and possible fallacies to base your arguments on? Wonderful. I think I'll screen-cap that. 

Cyttorak is more powerful and bigger than Zom, Mephisto, Shuma Gorath, Agamotto, Dark Schnider etc which all are very capable of easily defeating Galactus themselves.

What are you basing all of this on? Also, keep in mind, Mephisto barely survived his encounter with Galactus in his own realm. 
First_Last

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By First_Last

@Oshtur said:

@First_Last said:

@Oshtur said:

@First_Last said:

He was just saying that to make Cain feel more hate and destruction. Cyttorak is not inside the Gem, he created the gem and sent it into Eternity's Earth and the Gem itself acts like its own Cosmic Cube. I wouldn't call roaming about in Eternity's realm freedom either since the extra-dimensions are more vast.

Here's a scan that shows how small Eternity is compared to the extra-dimensional realms. This scan shows that Eternity is a small orb and as Dormammu travels the extra dimensional omniverse in search for Eternity, he finds Eternity and basically kidnaps him out of Eternity's own realm.

And Cyttorak in essence is larger than Dormammu because the entire area of the scan Cyttorak almost conquered it and Dormammu is one of his invok-ees.

These scans below show Cyttorak in war of the Omniverse. He is free to roam around as he so pleases.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There is a significant size difference between the entire omniverse and Eternity's own realm. One might wonder why Cyttorak even created the Gem of Cyttorak to toss away in the Eternity realm and the reason why is because Eternity has the most living creatures residing in it and uses Juggernaut as a means to show these that there is a power greater than there's in a form of a mere Avatar.

Im not really sure what your getting at with any of that? What does D trying to jump a resting Eternity have to do with anything (btw I own that issue and Dormammu doesn't succeed)?

Cyttoracks destructive aspect was sealed within the Gem. Thats what I'm talking about. IDK what your talking about? Do you actually have anything offical/on panel supporting your claim that he was just saying that cause the actual issue (another book I own) doesn't state anything of the sort. I honestly have no clue where your getting that idea from?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#136  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Illuminatus said:

Hey Illum...what were Cyttorak's feats again? :P

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By jeanroygrant

Galactus

butcher_pete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By butcher_pete

Cyttorak would dominate LT, so of course he stomps Galactus... :/

The_VoteMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By The_VoteMan

I vote for Galactus. He needs to eat planets to get strong.

crazyguy47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By crazyguy47
No Caption Provided

Galactus stomps hard!

Beats the swine black and blue

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Magethor

Cyttorak. Galactus loses to weaker people.

demifiendninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By demifiendninja

cyttorak takes this againts jobberlactus

Avatar image for azathoth_the_dread_sleeper
Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyttorak.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Bo88gdan

Galactus

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By bigcimmerian

Cyttorak wins easily.

Avatar image for hacker_the_slacker
Hacker_the_Slacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This might be too easy for Cyttorak to be honest.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@Illuminatus said:

@Oshtur said:

@Illuminatus said:

@Oshtur said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Illuminatus said:

Yep, Cyttorak has very few feats. But Juggernaut has a lot. Juggy is so indistructible and unstoppable because of Cyttorak. Heavy hitters, even some entities, were unable to kill Juggernaut. With one of Cyttoraks aspects, Juggernaut was punching through reality, destroying dementional barriers and shattering multiple dementions. Galactus was unable to do something with Cyttoraks tentacles (and they were outside of Crimson Cosmos). Vishanti didnt want to fight him. And etcetera, etcetera. The fact that he provides mister J with limitless energy already proves that he is very powerful being.

rondoudou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#148  Edited By rondoudou

@Jedisupermaster: oh what of the time that thor beat up juggernaught?

IncredibleMSJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#149  Edited By IncredibleMSJ

Galactus. I don't think its fair to just post a bunch of random scans out of context of Galactus losing either... he is a more well known character with longevity in Marvel comics and is therefore used as a plot device frequently when a writer wants to display how powerful a new threat is. "Oh my god avengers, the cosmic marshmallow has defeated the eater of worlds!" only to be defeated shortly after and never be heard of again. If the "cosmic marshmallow" didn't defeat somebody of such extreme power levels like a Galactus or a Cyttorak then readers wouldn't take the character seriously. I have tons of issues with writers overdoing this because it then ruins the credibility of a stable long standing character, namely Galactus, its very frustrating. If Cyttorak was a more popular, desirable, and well known character the exact same plot devices would be used on him as well; I think everyone here being familiar with comic books and how they are written would agree. If you take each character for what they are and what they are capable of, independent of some absurd scans of occasional garbage writing the answer is fairly obvious. Galactus is a force of nature required for the universe to function; he has unlimited cosmic power; and to those who keep basing Cyttorak's power off of his avatar Juggernaut need to take into account the feats of Silver Surfer, who arguably has had more impressive feats than juggy over the years and is certainly not a character to scoff at. I'm not arguing that Cyttorak is not a powerful entity, but almost every argument made for his favor is based off of speculation, he really hasn't shown up enough or been a big enough presence in the MU on a regular basis to accurately judge his power level. I agree with the reoccurring statement that he has no feats. For example, I think that one comment in some comic back in the day stating that the "Vishanti are scared of Cyttorak because they told Dr. Strange not to attack Juggernaut blah blah blah" is a pretty weak argument. There are plenty of comics of characters 'just saying' that they are scared of Galactus. Cyttorak is just simply another "really powerful magical entity that can't be measured". Mystic based comic characters are always challenging to place in a power hierarchy anyway because they're magic, its honestly pretty annoying. I think that about ends my rant; just had to get it out there. But yeah in my humble opinion Galactus takes this one eight times out of ten.

Oh and where the hell are people getting that Cyttorak can easily defeat Living Tribunal? Come on now people

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#150  Edited By Killemall

Galactus.

And most of this thread are clear mis-representation of what happened. I went thru and thru with these same scans with 7am, correcting him repeatedly.

As per Galactus dying scans:

Apart from 1 instance of Dr. Strange beating a hungry Galactus, who was so hungry he was literally shirnking, everything else is non canon of Galactus supposedly death. Another one thats canon is from Annihilation where Galactus was forced to fight 2 beings of same power level in the series as tricked by Thanos, and later in a weakened condition annihilated 3 star system and most of the annihilation wave.

As per Dormammu vs Eternity

I doubt if the person posting the scan has actually read the story arc. Dormammu tried to imprision the microsm of the universe which is the circle besides him. Eternity was freed and Dormammu tried to attack him and failed. It was pretty conclusived shown on panel, and backed by Handbook that Eternity power drawf that of Dormammu

Cyttorak supposedly omniversal feat

Funny part is in that issue where Dr. Strange is forced to recite emancipation incanation, Cyttorak doesnt even beat a single person, nor is anyone there really busting with feat. Also there is 0 mention of the scale of the fight, not sure where people get all those stuffs about it being a whole omniversal affecting war.