• 180 results
#1 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

alrighty, people seem to think cyttorak is quite powerfull here, so lets see how powerfull he is! what happens if the big G shows up for a showdown, can

hold his own against

#2 Posted by Geo-Man (354 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol. Nice pic. And no. Galactus turns him into cow sh!t if he's fast enough.

And beat you there, EC. :P

#3 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

Geo-Man says:

"Lol. Nice pic. And no. Galactus turns him into cow sh!t if he's fast enough. And beat you there, EC. :P"

thanx! I agree, just wanted to see where he (cyttorak) stands with others!

#4 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"alrighty, people seem to think cyttorak is quite powerfull here, so lets see how powerfull he is! what happens if the big G shows up for a showdown, can hold his own against "

lol nice pic i vote galactus

#5 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

In the Crimson Cosmos I think Cyttorak can win. In the 616 Continuity, I'm not sure.

#6 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

Knowsbleed33 says:

"In the Crimson Cosmos I think Cyttorak can win. In the 616 Continuity, I'm not sure."

What's the crimson cosmos? is another an alternate reality or another dimension?

#7 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Crimson Cosmos is Cyttoraks domain, It's another dimension.

#8 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

Knowsbleed33 says:

"Crimson Cosmos is Cyttoraks domain, It's another dimension."

What's to stop Galactus from absorbing it like he did to mephisto's realm!

#9 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"Knowsbleed33 says:
What's to stop Galactus from absorbing it like he did to mephisto's realm!"

Nothing

#10 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus has a much larger role in the universe and is an abstract deity! I don't think Cyttorak would be able to do anything against Galactus in any realm!

#11 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus would destroy Cyttorak easy.

#12 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"Knowsbleed33 says:

Probably the same reason he didn't absorb the Vishanti's realm when Agamotto stalemated him. Cyttorak is said to be more power than the Vishanti.

#13 Posted by Mighty Thorion (797 posts) - - Show Bio

If Doctor Strange can overcome Cyttorak, why should Galactus have any trouble? Galactus takes this one in his stride.

#14 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Thorion says:

"If Doctor Strange can overcome Cyttorak, why should Galactus have any trouble? Galactus takes this one in his stride."

He doesn't lol galactus had trouble with people like odin and thor who used magic i think cyttorak would do a hell of alot more damage then.

#15 Posted by The Sexy Black Cat (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus win, see that the only thing that really beat him was his own technology, The Ultimate Nuliffier or something like that, cyttorak can get beaten By The Incredible Hulk- Savage or World War Hulk being that he easily overpowers juggernaut and he destroyed bands of Cyttorak which held Galactus and Hulk destroyed the Eternal Flame of life which can destroy a celestial. Galactus wins easily. Hello Zee.

#16 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

The Sexy Black Cat says:

"Galactus win, see that the only thing that really beat him was his own technology, The Ultimate Nuliffier or something like that, cyttorak can get beaten By The Incredible Hulk- Savage or World War Hulk being that he easily overpowers juggernaut and he destroyed bands of Cyttorak which held Galactus and Hulk destroyed the Eternal Flame of life which can destroy a celestial. Galactus wins easily. Hello Zee."

cyttrok is the big dude lol 1,000 times stronger then juggernaut and pretty inverable. Also galactus hates magic because its like the only thing he can't manipulate and its hurts him more then any other type of energy. The bands are fake also they are suppose to hold anything an be unbreakable but they break by hulk and namor so they be useless. And sup.

#17 Posted by The Sexy Black Cat (24 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Hulk can beat them both.

#18 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyttorak would erase Hulk from exsistance. Trion Juggernaut would punch a hole in Hulks head and Trion was still just a small fraction of Cyttoraks power.

#19 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

galactus would win

#20 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio
@Knowsbleed33 said:
"

Cyttorak would erase Hulk from exsistance. Trion Juggernaut would punch a hole in Hulks head and Trion was still just a small fraction of Cyttoraks power.

"
Dude, Trion Juggernaut was basically Juggernaut with ALL of Cyttorak's power.
#21 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@why so serious: No , and you STFU , troll .
#22 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
Trion Juggernaut was no where near the level of the Cyttorak.
#23 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
@why so serious said:
" @Knowsbleed33 said:
"

"
Dude, Trion Juggernaut was basically Juggernaut with ALL of Cyttorak's power. "
No, Trion Juggs, was Juggs with the power of the Trion Universe, which has been resisting Cyttoraks for millions of years.
#24 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tevnoba: Trion Juggernaut is the Juggernaut with the power of Cyttorak's destructive aspect .
#25 Posted by DOCTOR DOOM! (13 posts) - - Show Bio

The world eater would destroy this would-be crimson god in our universe and yet lose in the "crimson cosmos", intriguing... No matter, soon all of their power will be mine! Bwahahahahahahaha!
#26 Posted by chunjacktao (334 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:

" @why so serious: No , and you STFU , troll . "

#27 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@Knowsbleed33: I saw you  on kmc
#28 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio
@DOCTOR DOOM! said:
"
The world eater would destroy this would-be crimson god in our universe and yet lose in the "crimson cosmos", intriguing... No matter, soon all of their power will be mine! Bwahahahahahahaha!
"
Cool pic of Doom... But your avatar's waaaaaaay cooler.. Hehehehe!
#29 Posted by comicfanforever (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus can beat Cyttorak.
#30 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssejllenrad said:
" @DOCTOR DOOM! said:
"
"
Cool pic of Doom... But your avatar's waaaaaaay cooler.. Hehehehe! "
Is that Ultimate Doom? It looks like Land's work to me.
#31 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio
@courtney12490: Yeah that looks like Ultimate Van Damme.. I dunno if it's by Land... 

@comicfanforever: Does he need to be in his BCA power level or will the normal "not-fully-fed-yet-not-starving" level be enough?
#32 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssejllenrad: OK, thank-you.
#33 Edited by comicfanforever (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:
Well, lets see: 

Cyttorak (within his realm) - Galactus fully powered can beat cyttorak (only fully powered). 

Cyttorak (without his realm)  - Galactus   (highly fed) (40 - 50%) can beat cyttorak. 

Galactus  (average)  Vs   Cyttorak (without his realm) - Cyttorak wins here.

Galactus  (average) Vs Cyttorak (within his realm)   - Cyttorak destroys Galactus.

#34 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus.

#35 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3992 posts) - - Show Bio
@why so serious said:
" @Knowsbleed33 said:
"

"
Dude, Trion Juggernaut was basically Juggernaut with ALL of Cyttorak's power. "
No. 

Galactus stomps Cyttorak. It doesn't matter where the fight takes place in. 
Galactus is that much above featless Cyttorak.
#36 Posted by rein (1330 posts) - - Show Bio

I seem to remember An Old Issue where Galactus struggled with Agammato, A Cyttorak level being. (not the whole Vishanti, just agammato.)

#37 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3992 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicfanforever:  
That shit is wrong. 

First there is no 'full power' Galactus. 
Second any Galactus would shitstomp an elder demon who is virtually featless.
#38 Posted by ihatemymom (89 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @why so serious: No , and you STFU , troll . "
just so you know, Galactus would bloodstomp Cyttorak ( who has basically no feats at all )
#39 Posted by Hellos (8898 posts) - - Show Bio
@rein said:
"I seem to remember An Old Issue where Galactus struggled with Agammato, A Cyttorak level being. (not the whole Vishanti, just agammato.) "

Galactus couldn't quite figure out how to kill him.
#40 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3992 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos:  
The thing is, Galactus was fighting Agamotto inside of Aggy's realm. Big diff. 
And Cyttorak is virtually featless. 
#41 Posted by Hellos (8898 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @Hellos:  The thing is, Galactus was fighting Agamotto inside of Aggy's realm. Big diff. And Cyttorak is virtually featless.  "

Thats true, Cyttorak just seems content with sitting in his realm and tossing some power to people that invoke him, so feat wise he is a tad lacking especially outside his realm.
#42 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio
checked with marvel last night.  Cyttorak gave 1/8 of his power to Juggernaut. 
#43 Posted by Jedisupermaster (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

@why so serious said:

" checked with marvel last night.  Cyttorak gave 1/8 of his power to Juggernaut.  "

Can you prove that?
#44 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

galactus can barely beat mephisto who is basically just a germ compared to cyttorak . galactus stands 0 to little chance against cyttorak.

#45 Posted by DrTyrannical (1303 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alpha said:
"

lordraiden says:

"Knowsbleed33 says:

Nothing

"
@lordraiden said:
"

Galactus has a much larger role in the universe and is an abstract deity! I don't think Cyttorak would be able to do anything against Galactus in any realm!

"
@King Saturn said:
"

"
#46 Edited by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
@DrTyrannical said:

" @Alpha said:

"

lordraiden says:

"Knowsbleed33 says:

Nothing

"
@lordraiden said:
"

"
@King Saturn said:
"

"
"

About absorbing Memphisto's realm. Galactus was loosing so he spotted souls to power him up. Seeing the oppertunity, he threatened and started to absorb those souls which Mephisto did not want. So he released Galactus, basically giving him the boot outside. Are there souls in Cyttorak's realm?
#47 Posted by ilive12 (108 posts) - - Show Bio

galactus was basically toying with mephisto. he could've easily defeated him in the beginning AND satisfied his hunger at the same time. 

big g for the win

#48 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"

"
@King Saturn: Care to explain? O_o
#49 Posted by DrTyrannical (1303 posts) - - Show Bio
@Perfect Cell said:
" @DrTyrannical said:

" @Alpha said:

"

lordraiden says:

"Knowsbleed33 says:

Nothing

"
@lordraiden said:
"

"
@King Saturn said:
"

"
"
 About absorbing Memphisto's realm. Galactus was loosing so he spotted souls to power him up. Seeing the oppertunity, he threatened and started to absorb those souls which Mephisto did not want. So he released Galactus, basically giving him the boot outside. Are there souls in Cyttorak's realm? "
Galactus feeds on energy. He chooses planets because they have a lot. If there is energy in Cytorak's realm, Galactus feeds.
#50 Posted by PowerHerc (81637 posts) - - Show Bio
@lordraiden:
Yes, you are exactly right.  Galactus whups Cyttorak's butt, even in the Crimson Cosmos.