#1 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio

First battle:
Galactus middly fed (50-70% power), battle arena: Earth
Second battle:
Galactus fully fed (100% power), battle arena: Cytorak realm

#2 Posted by SUNMAN (7139 posts) - - Show Bio

not enough is known about Cytorak

#3 Posted by marvel 12345 (108 posts) - - Show Bio
czarny_samael said:
"

First battle:
Galactus middly fed (50-70% power), battle arena: Earth
Second battle:
Galactus fully fed (100% power), battle arena: Cytorak realm

"
all ready posted this galactus wins
#4 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes? Where? I can't find it with "search".
Galactus will win even in Cytorak's realm?

#5 Posted by marvel 12345 (108 posts) - - Show Bio
czarny_samael said:
"Yes? Where? I can't find it with "search".
Galactus will win even in Cytorak's realm?"
yo i can't seem to find it either dont know why but it was galactus outside the realm
and cytorak in side but people question that
#6 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio

I know why... Because his name is CyTTorak, not CyTorak... My bad.

But besides, I gived some new rules to this fight. I am not so sure to give anyone my vote here (that is why I created this topic).

#7 Posted by marvel 12345 (108 posts) - - Show Bio
czarny_samael said:
"I know why... Because his name is CyTTorak, not CyTorak... My bad.

But besides, I gived some new rules to this fight. I am not so sure to give anyone my vote here (that is why I created this topic)."
oh
#8 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
Galactus should win here
Online
#9 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus double win

#10 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

lol. the same galactus that coudn't beat agamotto?

#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"lol. the same galactus that coudn't beat agamotto?
No,the other one......
Moderator
#12 Posted by SUNMAN (7139 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"lol. the same galactus that coudn't beat agamotto?
"
you know when you say things like that I wonder if you are being sarcastic. lol

SUNMAN said:
"not enough is known about Cytorak"


as I said obviously he is really strong, but isn't he confined to his own realm. A better example would be Juggs vs. SS. Since these two are tiny conduits/extensions of their powers.
#13 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"lol. the same galactus that coudn't beat agamotto?
No,the other one......
"
its funny that everyone says "galactus wins", when he coudn't beat agamotto.  The same agamotto that is terrified of cyttorak (along with the rest of the vishanti)
#14 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"lol. the same galactus that coudn't beat agamotto?
"
lol...funny that you say that
#15 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio

In opinion comicvine users,  fully power Dr.Strange=Dormammu>Mephisto. Agamotto has more power than Dr.Strange, and he won with Galactus in his own realm.
If this statement:
the human Juggernaut said:

its funny that everyone says "galactus wins", when he coudn't beat agamotto.  The same agamotto that is terrified of cyttorak (along with the rest of the vishanti)


 
is true, than fight "Galactus vs. Mephisto" is no prove here. That is why I think Galactus will lose in Cyttorak realm (Crimson Cosmos, yes?).