• 100 results
#51 Posted by Reject (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#52 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, that was just stupid. You don't do that. Man, a mod should crack down on you for that. Get a grip and try and play by the rules.

#53 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#54 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

And, I find it quite ironic that someone preaching DBZ tells someone else to get a life.

#55 Posted by Reject (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"And, I find it quite ironic that someone preaching DBZ tells someone else to get a life."

LOL

#56 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Reject says:

"Sparda says:
"And, I find it quite ironic that someone preaching DBZ tells someone else to get a life."
LOL"

haha

#57 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you, I'll be here all week.

takes a bow

#58 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#59 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

There we go, a SANE DBZ fan(?).

#60 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#61 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#62 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#63 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#64 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

It truly is.

#65 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#66 Posted by (Hyperion) (76 posts) - - Show Bio

NO...ARE YOU STUPID THEY SHOT COOLER INTO THE SUN.IDIOT!!!!!!!.....WOW TELLS YOU HOW MUCH INFO YOU KNOW.........THAT'S A CRYIN SHAME....MAY THE DBZ PEOPLE HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL.

#67 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly says:

"NO...ARE YOU STUPID THEY SHOT COOLER INTO THE SUN.IDIOT!!!!!!!.....WOW TELLS YOU HOW MUCH INFO YOU KNOW.........THAT'S A CRYIN SHAME....MAY THE DBZ PEOPLE HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL."

I seen all three series start to end and what you have failed to realize is you are God modding in an RPG. Be as fast and as strong as you want, but don't be invincible. Play by the rules or don't play at all. It's that easy.

#68 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly says:

"NO...ARE YOU STUPID THEY SHOT COOLER INTO THE SUN.IDIOT!!!!!!!.....WOW TELLS YOU HOW MUCH INFO YOU KNOW.........THAT'S A CRYIN SHAME....MAY THE DBZ PEOPLE HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL."

so when was the last time you wached the movie? here ill post a clip. now look how he dies. omg that big ball of light cant be the sun can it?

http://www.youtube.com/v/qu9MRx5LbEY width=425 height=350 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">
Post Edited:2007-07-27 21:18:32

#69 Posted by (Hyperion) (76 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW..LOOKS LIKE I HAVE 2 TELL U OFF TOO........FINE.....YOU SEE IF YOU STOP AND THINK ABOUT YOU ILLITERATE PLAYERS..YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT THE SPOT ON HIS CHEST IS COMPLETLY VOLNERABLE AND CAN BE HURT IN THAT SPOT..NOW I SEE WHO ACTUALLY CAN'T COMPREHEND.....IF BROLY IS ONLY VOLNERABLE IN THAT SPOT AND I COMMENTED WHEN CYRO WOLF SAID THE TEMP WAS DROPPING AND GOD DAMMIT YOU GUYS ARE GIVING ME A HEADAKE.........DO ANY OF YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN HE WAS DEFEATED BY GOKU WITH THE PUNCH TO HIS GUT HE ESCAPED TO A SPACE POD AND ACCIDENTALY FLEW TO EARTH AND LANDED IN A LAKE AND THE POD ACTUALLY FROZE OVER TIME UNTIL THE TIME THAT GOKU DIED AND DURRING THAT TIME..BROLY WAS IN THE FROZEN CAPSULE IN A COMA.ALMOST DEAD AND LAST ARROW....LOOK OVER THE COMICS INSTEAD OF THE MOVIES........IDIOT.....THE ISSUE #156 AND IT WILL TELL YOU THAT HE CAN SAY IT WITH ME NOW, HE CAN BE FROZEN TO DEATH BECAUSE HE WAS ALMOST FROZEN TO DEATH IN THE CAPSULE POD......AND DON'T GET ME WRONG IM NOT BEING A ASSHOLE ABOUT IT'S JUST THAT YOU GUYS DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SAYAINS AND HOW POWERFUL BROLY IS AND IM NOT GOD MODING BECAUSE I ACTUALLY STATED THAT HE CAN BE KILLED,SO COMPREHEND AND STATE AFTER YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND........O.K????..NO HARD FEELINGS BUT YOU JUST GOTTA KNOW ABOUT HIM AND MUST KNOW EVERTHING ABOUT HIM INSTEAD OF JUST WATCHING THE MOVIES...THAT IS NOT THE REAL INFO ABOUT HIM.......THE COMIC BOOKS ON DBZ IS THE REAL THING.AND THAT IS WHERE HIS INFO LIES......SO IM SORRY IF YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT THE MOVIE'S ARE NOT TRUE.

#70 Posted by (Hyperion) (76 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#71 Posted by Reject (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly says:

"WOW..LOOKS LIKE I HAVE 2 TELL U OFF TOO........FINE.....YOU SEE IF YOU STOP AND THINK ABOUT YOU ILLITERATE PLAYERS..YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT THE SPOT ON HIS CHEST IS COMPLETLY VOLNERABLE AND CAN BE HURT IN THAT SPOT..NOW I SEE WHO ACTUALLY CAN'T COMPREHEND.....IF BROLY IS ONLY VOLNERABLE IN THAT SPOT AND I COMMENTED WHEN CYRO WOLF SAID THE TEMP WAS DROPPING AND GOD DAMMIT YOU GUYS ARE GIVING ME A HEADAKE.........DO ANY OF YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN HE WAS DEFEATED BY GOKU WITH THE PUNCH TO HIS GUT HE ESCAPED TO A SPACE POD AND ACCIDENTALY FLEW TO EARTH AND LANDED IN A LAKE AND THE POD ACTUALLY FROZE OVER TIME UNTIL THE TIME THAT GOKU DIED AND DURRING THAT TIME..BROLY WAS IN THE FROZEN CAPSULE IN A COMA.ALMOST DEAD AND LAST ARROW....LOOK OVER THE COMICS INSTEAD OF THE MOVIES........IDIOT.....THE ISSUE #156 AND IT WILL TELL YOU THAT HE CAN SAY IT WITH ME NOW, HE CAN BE FROZEN TO DEATH BECAUSE HE WAS ALMOST FROZEN TO DEATH IN THE CAPSULE POD......AND DON'T GET ME WRONG IM NOT BEING A ASSHOLE ABOUT IT'S JUST THAT YOU GUYS DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SAYAINS AND HOW POWERFUL BROLY IS AND IM NOT GOD MODING BECAUSE I ACTUALLY STATED THAT HE CAN BE KILLED,SO COMPREHEND AND STATE AFTER YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND........O.K????..NO HARD FEELINGS BUT YOU JUST GOTTA KNOW ABOUT HIM AND MUST KNOW EVERTHING ABOUT HIM INSTEAD OF JUST WATCHING THE MOVIES...THAT IS NOT THE REAL INFO ABOUT HIM.......THE COMIC BOOKS ON DBZ IS THE REAL THING.AND THAT IS WHERE HIS INFO LIES......SO IM SORRY IF YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT THE MOVIE'S ARE NOT TRUE."

Do you really need to put everything in caps?

#72 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Dragon Ball Z's for losers

#73 Posted by (Hyperion) (76 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#74 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

"Dragon Ball Z's for losers"

yeah i agrea there lol.

#75 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Spectrum says:
yeah i agrea there lol."

woo high five

#76 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

.......Riiiiggghhhhhttttt. "Me having a weakspot, but me completely ignoring the weak-spot isn't god modding!"

#77 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#78 Posted by Reject (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#79 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly says:

"WOW..LOOKS LIKE I HAVE 2 TELL U OFF TOO........FINE.....YOU SEE IF YOU STOP AND THINK ABOUT YOU ILLITERATE PLAYERS..YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT THE SPOT ON HIS CHEST IS COMPLETLY VOLNERABLE AND CAN BE HURT IN THAT SPOT..NOW I SEE WHO ACTUALLY CAN'T COMPREHEND.....IF BROLY IS ONLY VOLNERABLE IN THAT SPOT AND I COMMENTED WHEN CYRO WOLF SAID THE TEMP WAS DROPPING AND GOD DAMMIT YOU GUYS ARE GIVING ME A HEADAKE.........DO ANY OF YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN HE WAS DEFEATED BY GOKU WITH THE PUNCH TO HIS GUT HE ESCAPED TO A SPACE POD AND ACCIDENTALY FLEW TO EARTH AND LANDED IN A LAKE AND THE POD ACTUALLY FROZE OVER TIME UNTIL THE TIME THAT GOKU DIED AND DURRING THAT TIME..BROLY WAS IN THE FROZEN CAPSULE IN A COMA.ALMOST DEAD AND LAST ARROW....LOOK OVER THE COMICS INSTEAD OF THE MOVIES........IDIOT.....THE ISSUE #156 AND IT WILL TELL YOU THAT HE CAN SAY IT WITH ME NOW, HE CAN BE FROZEN TO DEATH BECAUSE HE WAS ALMOST FROZEN TO DEATH IN THE CAPSULE POD......AND DON'T GET ME WRONG IM NOT BEING A ASSHOLE ABOUT IT'S JUST THAT YOU GUYS DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SAYAINS AND HOW POWERFUL BROLY IS AND IM NOT GOD MODING BECAUSE I ACTUALLY STATED THAT HE CAN BE KILLED,SO COMPREHEND AND STATE AFTER YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND........O.K????..NO HARD FEELINGS BUT YOU JUST GOTTA KNOW ABOUT HIM AND MUST KNOW EVERTHING ABOUT HIM INSTEAD OF JUST WATCHING THE MOVIES...THAT IS NOT THE REAL INFO ABOUT HIM.......THE COMIC BOOKS ON DBZ IS THE REAL THING.AND THAT IS WHERE HIS INFO LIES......SO IM SORRY IF YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT THE MOVIE'S ARE NOT TRUE."

your saying your character is not god mode but destroying a planet is god mode i know sayiain's i've been wacthing th show since it came out i don't anymore but i did i understand that they can destroy a planet but on here if your character has power in rpg's they limit your power so that even though your a god another person can beat you comicvine is just trying to be fare.

#80 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#81 Posted by (Hyperion) (76 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Spectrum says:
yeah i agrea there lol."

WOW.....but DBZ ACTUALLY KICKED YOUR DC AND MARVEL SHOWS RATINGS AND HAS MORE FANS BY DEMAND......

#82 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Spectrum says:
yeah i agrea there lol."
WOW.....but DBZ ACTUALLY KICKED YOUR DC AND MARVEL SHOWS RATINGS AND HAS MORE FANS BY DEMAND...... "

personal opioin and yeah

FLash wins any DBZ character

#83 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#84 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#85 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

You're joking right? I seriously doubt that DBZ is more popular than:

All the Spider-man movies

All the X-Men movies

Civil War

World War Hulk

Superman

Batman

The Batman movies

The Superman movies.

That was a pretty stupid thing to say.
Post Edited:2007-07-27 21:35:39

#86 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly says:

Before I totally lose my case on you Who you talking to? If you think you have this down better than me check out GL Bertron's page. Because that is my real character. I have been RPGing for awhile. But Like I said. Who are you talking to?

#87 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Spectrum says:
yeah i agrea there lol."
WOW.....but DBZ ACTUALLY KICKED YOUR DC AND MARVEL SHOWS RATINGS AND HAS MORE FANS BY DEMAND...... "

Hmm, so you're saying that DBZ that's pretty much cancelled now has more fans than all of DC and Marvel combined? You do know these companies have been around from the 30's right? They have millions of fans together, and fans world wide, and I'm sure some from other planets. There's no way DBZ is that popular. If they were, then why doesn' DBZ have several live action movies that were very popular and made lots of money?

#88 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

"Broly says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Spectrum says:
yeah i agrea there lol."
personal opioin and yeah FLash wins any DBZ character"

yeah i'll second that.

#89 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#90 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

"Broly says:
"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Broly says:
I seen all three series start to end and what you have failed to realize is you are God modding in an RPG. Be as fast and as strong as you want, but don't be invincible. Play by the rules or don't play at all. It's that easy."
I was not god modding.......he just did not do anything very strong"
Broly all bitching aside, the problem is your charecter, on this site, is not nearly strong enough to take out a planet or anything like that. Also you are not very strong as your very new you were fighting against a a very expereinced player and member of this site. You should chose your enemys wisly, people you can beat who are on standered with you dont jump the gun by just leaving comments on peoples pages sayingim "OH IM GOING TO KILL YOU" also dont go up to people stating how strong you are, on this site you are very new and unexpereinced"

destroying a planet is god modeing

#91 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Spectrum says:
yeah i agrea there lol."

Cool! DBZ beat Marvel and DC's cartoons!

#92 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

I seriously don't think we should be wasting this much time on him. He's not worth it. He said he came from the Myspace RPG's. Let him go back there. If he doesn't like a fair game then go on ahead back to Myspace.

#93 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

What Cryo said.

#94 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"Broly says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Spectrum says:
yeah i agrea there lol."
Cool! DBZ beat Marvel and DC's cartoons!"

Not in America. The funny thing about the DBZ manga (Comics.). NO BROLY. he was made to get extra money on the merchandising market by the Toei company, not Toriyama.

#95 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"zero edge says:
"Broly says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Spectrum says:
yeah i agrea there lol."
Not in America. The funny thing about the DBZ manga (Comics.). NO BROLY. he was made to get extra money on the merchandising market by the Toei company, not Toriyama."

yeah so i guess the movie is canon.

#96 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, there we go. Acewasp is right, Broly is wrong, Cryo wins, Broly loses. Case closed.

#97 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"zero edge says:
"Broly says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Spectrum says:
yeah i agrea there lol."
Not in America. The funny thing about the DBZ manga (Comics.). NO BROLY. he was made to get extra money on the merchandising market by the Toei company, not Toriyama."
yeah so i guess the movie is canon."

Yeah, I guess the movies made by someone other than the original creator are so much more accurrate.

#98 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to mention the continuity errors the movie gives.

#99 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"zero edge says:
"Broly says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Spectrum says:
yeah i agrea there lol."
Yeah, I guess the movies made by someone other than the original creator are so much more accurrate."

no i meant with the character brolly.

#100 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"zero edge says:
"Broly says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Spectrum says:
yeah i agrea there lol."
Yeah, I guess the movies made by someone other than the original creator are so much more accurrate."
no i meant with the character brolly. "

Sarcasim.