Cyrax vs The Terminator

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for herecomestheboom_headshot
HereComesTheBoom_Headshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@herecomestheboom_headshot said:

@unknownperson said:

My "love" takes the form of a proxy ban. Once you're proxy banned, you'll know my love.

I know when are they going to proxy ban this guy who loves making accounts and comes here and owns everyone in TERMINATOR threads and the Mods hate seeing him win his arguments so badley........... Just when will they get rid of him for good..... and I have to agree with him on this case...

TERMINATOR Stomps Cyrax.

You don't know what a proxy ban is.

I sure do. Do you?

Yes, I do. But you don't. And if so, what is it?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When Cyrax stops getting slapped around by mediocre fighters with standard human physicality let me know.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By MonsterStomp

When T-800 can tank a pipe bomb, holla back girls.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyrax couldn't tank a pipe bomb either, so that was a moot point you brought up.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#209  Edited By TifaLockhart

Doesn't surprise me to see Nick and the Terminator guy teaming up.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

Rather the T-800 can or can't tank a Pipe Bomb is not a feat Cyrax has over the T-800 so the question is.

When did Cyrax tank a Pipe Bomb? I'd love to hear this.

Until then, He has no way to beat THE TERMINATOR.

When Cyrax can tank fire, let me know.

TERMINATOR Stomps. Lay off the weed dude.

This thread is getting major trollage. LOL.

Does T-800 have fire in his arsenal? Cyrax has bombs in his.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You wan't me to answer that for you, just so you can go around telling people that you made me your pupper by getting me to educate you on crap you have zero knowledge on. Sorry, I don't go that route.

You don't know what a proxy ban is, thank you for admitting it. Since I'm a nice guy, I'll go ahead and fill you in. A proxy ban does not consist of banning IPs, rather banning sequences of numbers and letters in general (that are not IPs). In all actuality, it should be called "reverse proxy ban," because one doesn't get banned from surfing the net, but a particular website. If ComicVine has the resources, they could proxy ban you from visiting the website, permanently, simply by refusing access by said sequences of numbers and letters. Of course, others who possess similar sequences of numbers and letters would get proxy banned, too. But that's only if said others live around you. In the end, you won't be allowed to visit ComicVine, no matter how many times you reset your IP address. If your sequences of numbers and letters match up with your specific provider, you're SOL.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@herecomestheboom_headshot:

This website can not even ban an IP there is no way they can pull off a proxy ban. I would be happy with an ignore button.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unknownperson2: So T-800 is going to sit there, slice himself open and throw a HFC at Cyrax? Is that before or after Cyrax already sliced his head off with a pulse blade?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This website can not even ban an IP there is no way they can pull off a proxy ban. I would be happy with an ignore button.

I have never seen a website incapable of banning IPs. That's shameful, if true.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superherochat had a 3 day waiting period, they banned an entire ISP, and they banned anyone they even suspected of being a certain person.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By nick_hero22

@monsterstomp:

No, there hasn't been a convincing argument brought forth in Cyrax's favor without relying heavily on gameplay mechanics and misconstrued information. Cyrax's speed and reaction time is irrelevant here since it's barely above that of a normal human, which can be clearly seen in the cutscene between him and Nightwing where the Lin Kuei invasion of their fortress takes place (Mortal Kombat 9). As far as hand-to-hand combat goes, Cyrax does hold a significant advantage in this area due to having formal training and a substantial amount of experience to refine these skills, but what he is lacking that would really compliment his skills very well is a sufficient amount of strength to deliver the blows necessary to incapacitate the Terminator. Cyrax is very close-combat orientated, so he will most likely try to close in the gap between the Terminator and himself on his own accord, which would be a pretty costly mistake since the Terminator has the speed necessary to avoid most of Cyrax's slow attacks (and the durability to tank them fairly well if hit) and utilize the enormous strength advantage he has over Cyrax to soundly defeat him. Range is irrelevant as well, since Cyrax's projectiles are quite slow and predictable and even if they hit the Terminator it's debatable whether or not the damage output would hinder the Terminator's performance in combat.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

@unknownperson2: So T-800 is going to sit there, slice himself open and throw a HFC at Cyrax? Is that before or after Cyrax already sliced his head off with a pulse blade?

A Pulse Blade? Mention a Pulse Blade slicing a T-800's head when you have zero proof of it.

Cyrax died by fire, got smacked around by Jax... If Jax can beat Cyrax, then the T-800 would floor hundreds of those piece of junk Robots.

You bring up fire like T-800 has a flamethrow as standard equipment. Moot point. T-800 lacks agility, Cyrax has bombs to blow T-800 apart.

Can this please get locked before any "Newbies" infest this site?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No I didn't tell you what a Proxy ban is because

1. I am staying on topic.

2. You obviously brought this " You don't know what a proxy ban is " because you don't know what it is. I never said it was about banning IPs or anything dumb dumb......... Gosh you're stupid.

@misterwhisper said:

He thinks it means IP ban and accused me of saying it...... ROFLMAO He's about like you, dumber than a box of rocks.

No, you didn't tell me what a proxy ban is, because...

1. You don't know what a proxy ban is,

2. You're not smart enough to understand the concept of a proxy ban.

You're not on topic. If you were, you wouldn't be insulting people left and right, and you would be posting factual information pertaining to the character you believe wins instead of throwing out random statements that have no basis.

Have you ever heard the term: "The facade of a thousand faces is the same as the facade of a single face?" Of course you haven't.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By nick_hero22

@thechosenone950 said:

@monsterstomp said:

A Pulse Blade? Mention a Pulse Blade slicing a T-800's head when you have zero proof of it.

Cyrax died by fire, got smacked around by Jax... If Jax can beat Cyrax, then the T-800 would floor hundreds of those piece of junk Robots.

You bring up fire like T-800 has a flamethrow as standard equipment. Moot point. T-800 lacks agility, Cyrax has bombs to blow T-800 apart.

Can this please get locked before any "Newbies" infest this site?

What is the damage output of Cyrax's bombs?

UnknownPerson3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thechosenone950 said:

No I didn't tell you what a Proxy ban is because

1. I am staying on topic.

2. You obviously brought this " You don't know what a proxy ban is " because you don't know what it is. I never said it was about banning IPs or anything dumb dumb......... Gosh you're stupid.

@misterwhisper said:

He thinks it means IP ban and accused me of saying it...... ROFLMAO He's about like you, dumber than a box of rocks.

No, you didn't tell me what a proxy ban is, because...

1. You don't know what a proxy ban is,

2. You're not smart enough to understand the concept of a proxy ban.

You're not on topic. If you were, you wouldn't be insulting people left and right, and you would be posting factual information pertaining to the character you believe wins instead of throwing out random statements that have no basis.

Have you ever heard the term: "The facade of a thousand faces is the same as the facade of a single face?" Of course you haven't.

1. I know what it is

2. I know more than you obviously and that's why you're arguing and crying about it.

I am on topic, I am debating the T-800 vs Cyrax and you're not. Now please continue to cry and whine my name. I am not responding to a mentally challenged person like yourself.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By TifaLockhart

Racist.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By MonsterStomp

@nick_hero22: What is the damage output for a standard grenade found in the DCU or Marvel?

EDIT: What was the damage output for that pipe bomb?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. I know what it is

2. I know more than you obviously and that's why you're arguing and crying about it.

I am on topic, I am debating the T-800 vs Cyrax and you're not. Now please continue to cry and whine my name. I am not responding to a mentally challenged person like yourself.

1. You do now, because I told you.

2. Know more about what? And to what degree?

You've provided zero evidence to back your claims. In fact, you're losing the debate quite horribly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iownyou6869 said:

1. I do not care.

2. I Don't know you tell me.

Because this thread isn't about IP's moron. its about Cyrax getting his ass whooped by the T-800. Now go troll this crap to someone who gives a crap.

1. Good for you.

2. You're the one who said you know more than I do, I want to know what you know more about.

I never said the thread was about IP bans. I never said a proxy ban was about IP bans. I never did anything else concerning you and IP bans other than stating what a proxy ban was.

And it's great we know you're "IOwnYou6860," another name to add to the list. Not only does it prove you're trolling, biased, and racist, but... *taps his head* you're not that bright, either.