Cyrax vs The Terminator

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By jwalser3

@TERMINATOR_FAN Cool, good night.

Avatar image for couldntfindaname
CouldntFindAName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By CouldntFindAName

@jwalser3 said:

@TERMINATOR_FAN
Cool, good night.

James Cameron said to me that its canon because the story lines are leaving off after 2 and 3 so therefore, it is canon. Also I rewatched T1 and the T-800 never got blown apart with a pipe bomb, didnt even leave a scratch, the T-800 was like " hm, ok, is that all ya got? " and Reese killed himself pretty much, the dumbass. Also the T-800 didnt die in T1, When the press came down on him, he lifted it with one arm and snapped sarahs neck with the other, then he teleported himself back into the future since his mission of killing sarah was completed. God wanted her and John to live so God said " I shall give you life again Sarah " and Sarah woke up in a hospital bed with a Neck brase on and John was still alive in her belly.

When people run their mouths about how the a T-800 was reprogrammed to be the humans bitch. Well thats cause they didnt go against the T-800 from TERMINATOR 1. Who could take over the world if he wanted. and lots of people would probably worship him.

Good Night.

CouldntFindAName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By CouldntFindAName

@jwalser3: Also, stop calling me TERMINATOR_FAN, Thats not my name and it never was. Thats someone else.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@PredatorX said:

@onilordasmodeus said:

@PredatorX:

You're right that it was the Grenade launcher and not the molten steel; I was remembering it wrong. My point still stands though, Cyrax can withstand Lava:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcSHt4Eea4I

And actually the scene with the the T800 taking (somewhat) a grenade launcher to the face just goes to show my other point. You say a T-800 has better hand to hand skill, but in the movies the T800s h2h skill usually consists of grabing and slaming/tossing his opponent. T800s also don't evade, they rely on their durability as they seemingly have no regard for any damage that they take as long as their target is taken out. Regardless of all the periferal damage that a T800 can take however, a well placed bomb can cripple a T800 easily.

I will say though that in T1 the T800 did display some impressive reversals and such against a few opponents, but none of those "fighters" were on Cyrax's level. Nothing (to my knowledge) that a T800 has done in h2h combat is on the level of what the Lin Kuei Cyborgs can do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Yxk5vGAKg

Couple Cyrax's h2h skills and abilities with his buzz saws, energy nets, variety of bombs, ability to self destruct and recombine, his pulse blade, and whatever else he is outfitted with at the time, and I think Cyrax is more than a match for a T800.

Well from what i've been told, unless the OP states which version of the Character we're using, then we can only go by the latest version which the T-800/T-RIP is the latest version of the T-800 we can use here and it was far more durable then the first one. Which made no sense to me seeing it was a Prototype T-800 and the first one was a Regular Model. Which a Prototype shouldnt be that much more durable than a regular Model, but the T-800 in TS I guess was overpowered for movie reasons. To me the Pipe Bomb scene from T1 was trash cause if the T-800 can get up from that truck explosion without damage, it should withstand a pipe bomb without a doubt cause the Pipe Bomb didnt cause half as much of an explosion as the Truck Explosion did. The writers couldnt think of any other way to kill him so they had a weaker Bomb blow it apart so it'd crawl through a hydrolic press and get crushed and die. Canon or Not, The Pipe Bomb scenes Pis!

I agree with what you said about the T-800 in h2h skills, that it relys on tossing its oponents around and slamming them, but speaking of you bringing up the first Model. The T-800 punched through a thugs chest and ripped his heart out without effort. In the last movie, the T-800 punched Marcus a human/machine in his heart and he died with is. T-800's do use their fist sometimes, but only go for the weak spots that will kill you. Now You're saying Cyrax is about self destruct? If you're talking about the 2nd movie MK Annihilation, that Bomb only went off cause he was KO'd. Just like in T3 How the T-800 got KO'd from a plasma blast and got his fuel cell messed up. It went off when he was awake and he tossed it out just before it exploded, it didnt go off on him while he was KO'd even though he did self destruct when he killed the T-X with a fuel cell, bUT that was only cause he knew it was his last ditch to kill her. Cyrax just never showed enough durability like a T-800 has, You can tell by looking at him hes armor is probably far weaker, his tech is not that highley advanced. He died by fire..etc.....

Also speaking of the T-800 tossing and slamming its opponents around, wouldnt that cause more damage than just slugging it out with your fist? Since Sektor never showed he could throw anyone several feet accross a room like a T-800 has, wouldnt that also show hes not as strong since he only picks people up and just drops them over his head? I would think so. I would give this one to the T-800 10/10.

It's strange to me that you say you want to use the most current version of the T800, so you can throwout the pipebomb scene, but then you want to stick with the movie version of Cyrax instead of the more update version of him that is being used in this thread.

Cyrax tanked Lava (if the OP allows MKD feats):

You say a T800 can toss a person far and punch through them...

Cyrax eviserates people and/or leaves them in meat piles.

Cyrax's self-destruct...no, I'm not talking about the movie.

Cyrax has a move called bomb teleport where he self-destructs and then his pieces recombine. You can see above that some of his fatalites include his self destruct, but the fatalies don't show him recombine.

The above vids are in-game footage, but you can see that he explodes (strong enough to send a person flying) and then recombines quickly.

If the T800 grabs Cyrax and if Cyrax is put in a postion where he can't use his superior h2h skills to get out, he can explode.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By ImmortalOne

@CouldntFindAName said:

@jwalser3 said:

@TERMINATOR_FAN
Cool, good night.

James Cameron said to me that its canon because the story lines are leaving off after 2 and 3 so therefore, it is canon. Also I rewatched T1 and the T-800 never got blown apart with a pipe bomb, didnt even leave a scratch, the T-800 was like " hm, ok, is that all ya got? " and Reese killed himself pretty much, the dumbass. Also the T-800 didnt die in T1, When the press came down on him, he lifted it with one arm and snapped sarahs neck with the other, then he teleported himself back into the futuresince his mission of killing sarah was completed. God wanted her and John to live so God said " I shall give you life again Sarah " and Sarah woke up in a hospital bed with a Neck brase on and John was still alive in her belly.

When people run their mouths about how the a T-800 was reprogrammed to be the humans bitch. Well thats cause they didnt go against the T-800 from TERMINATOR 1. Who could take over the world if he wanted. and lots of people would probably worship him.

Good Night.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

For a troll, you're rather funny, TERMINATOR_FAN/your other 1 million accounts

Kellar21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Kellar21

LOL,Hulk defeated by a T-800?only the TV series Hulk cause any other version would make him into scrap metal.T-800 best strength feat is what,throwing people around,lifting a cars backside,LOL.Hulk is class 100+ and Spider-Man is stronger than T-800.

You keep talking nonsense,but the truth is a Jedi or Wolverine would stomp the slow as hell T-800.Cut him to pieces.Any tech based hero would EMP the hell out of him.So stop the fanwank.

T-800 vs Cyrax:

H2H Skills:Cyrax by far,T-800 h2h limits to basic punching and throws.

Mobility and Speed:Cyrax-T-800 was slow as hell and could barely run.Cyrax is also much more agile.

Weapons:Cyrax has alot of onboard weapons including blades that could arguably cut T-800 armor.

Durability-T-800 but not by much.

Now the true debate is if Cyrax weapons or punches can har T-800 and I don't have enough knowledge on Cyrax to say that.Because I do'nt think the T-800 is capable of tagging Cyrax,he is after all slow as hell.

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By PredatorX

@Kellar21 said:

LOL,Hulk defeated by a T-800?only the TV series Hulk cause any other version would make him into scrap metal.T-800 best strength feat is what,throwing people around,lifting a cars backside,LOL.Hulk is class 100+ and Spider-Man is stronger than T-800.

You keep talking nonsense,but the truth is a Jedi or Wolverine would stomp the slow as hell T-800.Cut him to pieces.Any tech based hero would EMP the hell out of him.So stop the fanwank.

T-800 vs Cyrax:

H2H Skills:Cyrax by far,T-800 h2h limits to basic punching and throws.

Mobility and Speed:Cyrax-T-800 was slow as hell and could barely run.Cyrax is also much more agile.

Weapons:Cyrax has alot of onboard weapons including blades that could arguably cut T-800 armor.

Durability-T-800 but not by much.

Now the true debate is if Cyrax weapons or punches can har T-800 and I don't have enough knowledge on Cyrax to say that.Because I do'nt think the T-800 is capable of tagging Cyrax,he is after all slow as hell.

How could any other version of The Hulk beat a T-800 when they're to cartoonish? I could also get the T-1000 and the would definitely destroy the Hulk without problems. =/ Spiderman showed to be stronger than a T-800? I'm sure the T-800 could lift cars, trucks, planets...etc... if it wanted too due to its insane armor and hydrolics. he just never did it cause the movie would of looked retarded if he did. Spidermans not even bullet proof like a T-800 is, he would get murdered quickly too.

Jedi would lose without a dounbt to a T-800, but Wolverine could probably take a T-800 on in a Random Encounter fight, but with prep the T-800 could win cause Wolverines also been KO'd by bullets before.

No, the T-800 was able to run fine, Cyrax never showed that he could run any faster than that of a T-800...

Cyrax had weaponary to cut through a T-800 and yet you have no proof, it will cut the T-800's armor.

T-800 had far more durability than Cyrax, humans have slugged Cyrax around and Crax died by fire. The T-800 walks through fire and doesnt realise anything is touching him.

The T-800 can have knowledge on Cyrax, he can look at Cyrax, examine him and learn how what Cyrax is and so on. Now u wanna say th T-800 is slow as hell? LOL Now from what I've seen when he disarmed the bar owner. You either havent seen TERMINATOR, Going by what other people on this thread are saying or just trolling cause everything you're saying is false.a

T-800 is far faster, stronger and far more durable than what Cyrax is ever gonna be.

T-800 Destroys. deal with it.

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By PredatorX

@onilordasmodeus said:

@PredatorX said:

@onilordasmodeus said:

@PredatorX:

You're right that it was the Grenade launcher and not the molten steel; I was remembering it wrong. My point still stands though, Cyrax can withstand Lava:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcSHt4Eea4I

And actually the scene with the the T800 taking (somewhat) a grenade launcher to the face just goes to show my other point. You say a T-800 has better hand to hand skill, but in the movies the T800s h2h skill usually consists of grabing and slaming/tossing his opponent. T800s also don't evade, they rely on their durability as they seemingly have no regard for any damage that they take as long as their target is taken out. Regardless of all the periferal damage that a T800 can take however, a well placed bomb can cripple a T800 easily.

I will say though that in T1 the T800 did display some impressive reversals and such against a few opponents, but none of those "fighters" were on Cyrax's level. Nothing (to my knowledge) that a T800 has done in h2h combat is on the level of what the Lin Kuei Cyborgs can do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Yxk5vGAKg

Couple Cyrax's h2h skills and abilities with his buzz saws, energy nets, variety of bombs, ability to self destruct and recombine, his pulse blade, and whatever else he is outfitted with at the time, and I think Cyrax is more than a match for a T800.

Well from what i've been told, unless the OP states which version of the Character we're using, then we can only go by the latest version which the T-800/T-RIP is the latest version of the T-800 we can use here and it was far more durable then the first one. Which made no sense to me seeing it was a Prototype T-800 and the first one was a Regular Model. Which a Prototype shouldnt be that much more durable than a regular Model, but the T-800 in TS I guess was overpowered for movie reasons. To me the Pipe Bomb scene from T1 was trash cause if the T-800 can get up from that truck explosion without damage, it should withstand a pipe bomb without a doubt cause the Pipe Bomb didnt cause half as much of an explosion as the Truck Explosion did. The writers couldnt think of any other way to kill him so they had a weaker Bomb blow it apart so it'd crawl through a hydrolic press and get crushed and die. Canon or Not, The Pipe Bomb scenes Pis!

I agree with what you said about the T-800 in h2h skills, that it relys on tossing its oponents around and slamming them, but speaking of you bringing up the first Model. The T-800 punched through a thugs chest and ripped his heart out without effort. In the last movie, the T-800 punched Marcus a human/machine in his heart and he died with is. T-800's do use their fist sometimes, but only go for the weak spots that will kill you. Now You're saying Cyrax is about self destruct? If you're talking about the 2nd movie MK Annihilation, that Bomb only went off cause he was KO'd. Just like in T3 How the T-800 got KO'd from a plasma blast and got his fuel cell messed up. It went off when he was awake and he tossed it out just before it exploded, it didnt go off on him while he was KO'd even though he did self destruct when he killed the T-X with a fuel cell, bUT that was only cause he knew it was his last ditch to kill her. Cyrax just never showed enough durability like a T-800 has, You can tell by looking at him hes armor is probably far weaker, his tech is not that highley advanced. He died by fire..etc.....

Also speaking of the T-800 tossing and slamming its opponents around, wouldnt that cause more damage than just slugging it out with your fist? Since Sektor never showed he could throw anyone several feet accross a room like a T-800 has, wouldnt that also show hes not as strong since he only picks people up and just drops them over his head? I would think so. I would give this one to the T-800 10/10.

It's strange to me that you say you want to use the most current version of the T800, so you can throwout the pipebomb scene, but then you want to stick with the movie version of Cyrax instead of the more update version of him that is being used in this thread.

Cyrax tanked Lava (if the OP allows MKD feats):

You say a T800 can toss a person far and punch through them...

Cyrax eviserates people and/or leaves them in meat piles.

Cyrax's self-destruct...no, I'm not talking about the movie.

Cyrax has a move called bomb teleport where he self-destructs and then his pieces recombine. You can see above that some of his fatalites include his self destruct, but the fatalies don't show him recombine.

The above vids are in-game footage, but you can see that he explodes (strong enough to send a person flying) and then recombines quickly.

If the T800 grabs Cyrax and if Cyrax is put in a postion where he can't use his superior h2h skills to get out, he can explode.

You can run your mouth about the Pipe Bomb scene all ya want, the OP doesnt say Cyrax has any Pipe Bombs so that arguments irrelevant regardless. LOL Plus the T-800 got up from a truck explosion without damage and ate up grenade blast like Candy.

Cyrax tanked lava? Well the T-800 walked out of Moltein Steel in the last movie, which is Hotter and Thicker than Lava.

The T-800 can punch and toss humans around. I'm sure if the T-800 throw Cyrax as hard as he could, he throw Cyrax into the Moon or another Planet. Or he could just rip Cyrax's head off since hes alot stronger.

Whats your point if he cant recombine? He can't regenerate either.

Yes he explodes, the person goes flying and doesnt die and yet you think the T-800 will?

No, he cannot, cause once the T-800 grabbed Cyrax, the T-800 would throw Cyrax so fast, Cyrax would never see it coming, just like the guys at the bar never saw it coming when the T-800 tossed em around. =/

T-800 wins easily.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By VeganDiet

@PredatorX: I have a legitimate question? Do you not have a single better thing to do? Like, you love The Terminator so much, then spend your time watching instead of playing up the same troll gimmick forever.

Edit: Cyrax wins.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By e3zombie

Cyrax

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By PredatorX

@VeganDiet said:

@PredatorX: I have a legitimate question? Do you not have a single better thing to do? Like, you love The Terminator so much, then spend your time watching instead of playing up the same troll gimmick forever.

Yes. I have a life. I havent been on here all day. Do you have a anything better to do then to start stuff with people?

Who said I loved THE TERMINATOR? It's not about love, it's about calling it like I see it.

Edit: Cyrax TERMINATOR wins.

Fixed.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By VeganDiet

@PredatorX: Your alternate accounts are usually some variation of Terminator_Fan. I wasn't starting something. I was asking an honest question. You may not be on here all day, but you have made around 30 accounts all of which have followed the same trolling gimmick. Why?

CouldntFindAName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By CouldntFindAName

@ImmortalOne said:

@CouldntFindAName said:

@jwalser3 said:

@TERMINATOR_FAN
Cool, good night.

James Cameron said to me that its canon because the story lines are leaving off after 2 and 3 so therefore, it is canon. Also I rewatched T1 and the T-800 never got blown apart with a pipe bomb, didnt even leave a scratch, the T-800 was like " hm, ok, is that all ya got? " and Reese killed himself pretty much, the dumbass. Also the T-800 didnt die in T1, When the press came down on him, he lifted it with one arm and snapped sarahs neck with the other, then he teleported himself back into the futuresince his mission of killing sarah was completed. God wanted her and John to live so God said " I shall give you life again Sarah " and Sarah woke up in a hospital bed with a Neck brase on and John was still alive in her belly.

Good Night.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

For a troll, you're rather funny, TERMINATOR_FAN/your other 1 million accounts

My names CouldntFindAUsername Not TERMINATOR_FAN

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By PredatorX

@VeganDiet said:

@PredatorX: Your alternate accounts are usually some variation of Terminator_Fan. I wasn't starting something. I was asking an honest question. You may not be on here all day, but you have made around 30 accounts all of which have followed the same trolling gimmick. Why?

My name is PredatorX. Does it say TERMINATOR_FAN? NO. Plus i'm not the same guy and TERMINATOR_FAN hasnt been around in over a year. Now you think I follow the same trolling gimmic? Why cause I wont join you and your go hate the TERMINATOR go power squad? Just cause everyone on here hates the T-800 and I obviously play fair in debates like TERMINATOR_FAN did doesnt mean I am trolling or whatever.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By VeganDiet

@PredatorX: You're transparent. No one buys it. I'm still waiting for an answer to my question.

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By PredatorX

@VeganDiet said:

@PredatorX: You're transparent. No one buys it. I'm still waiting for an answer to my question.

I answered it. I told you. I am not the same guy you're talking about and just cause I am not a TERMINATOR Hater doesnt mean I am the TERMINATORFAN guy.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By VeganDiet

@PredatorX: You obviously are. You type in the exact same way as he did. You overrate the Terminator in the exact same way he did. So what is so fun about what you do here?

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By PredatorX

@VeganDiet said:

@PredatorX: You obviously are. You type in the exact same way as he did. You overrate the Terminator in the exact same way he did. So what is so fun about what you do here?

yeah, yeah, yeah and guess what?

TERMINATOR Stomps Cyrax into junk and sends him to the scrap bin.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By VeganDiet

@PredatorX: Alright. I guess you really are that lame.

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By PredatorX

@VeganDiet said:

@PredatorX: Alright. I guess you really are that lame.

You're flagged for insults. So you'll be banned soon.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By VeganDiet

@PredatorX: You called someone a "stupid ass" and a "lying pedophile" among other things in this thread. I think you'd probably get hit with a ban long before I do.

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By PredatorX

@VeganDiet said:

@PredatorX: You called someone a "stupid ass" and a "lying pedophile" among other things in this thread. I think you'd probably get hit with a ban long before I do.

Ok, so just cause I call people names means you have to go to my level right? Also Bane name called me first and since the Mods still dont wanna say anything to him, I figured I would, but hes one of the T-Haters. I hate T-haters. Can't stand them. I am waiting for a Ban and it wont be the first and probably not the last. Bane deserved to be called what I called him. When people are rude to me to a degree. It makes me release my dark side and when My Dark side comes out. I dont think of the flag button.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By VeganDiet

@PredatorX: Yeah, I'm gonna just back the hell out of this thread real fast.

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By PredatorX

@VeganDiet said:

@PredatorX: Yeah, I'm gonna just back the hell out of this thread real fast.

lol ok.

Later. T-800 wins. Remember that. Stronger, faster, Higher, durability, higher tech..etc...

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By NeonGameWave

@PredatorX: ImmortalT1000? HulkSlayerT1000? TerminatorFan? CouldntFindAName? Now PredatorX? How many accounts do you have, and why are you accusing me of saying falseness against Freddy and the Terminator?

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By PredatorX

@NeonGameWave said:

@PredatorX: ImmortalT1000? HulkSlayerT1000? TerminatorFan? CouldntFindAName? Now PredatorX? How many accounts do you have, and why are you accusing me of saying falseness against Freddy and the Terminator?

I don't know. I thought of making a username once and it was taken and I tried to log into it to see if it was mine and believe it or not. I had that account and didnt realise I had already made it along time ago.

Lets forget about Freddy since he has nothing to do with this debate.

Now you said Cyrax is mor durable than the T-800. Cyrax got killed from fire, hes been smacked around by Humans in H2H Combat, i've beaten him with Sonya Blade before.

Hows he more durable than the T-800? The T-800 has been shot, stabbed, run over by a truck, frozen, got up froma truck explosion with no damage, punched through humans without even trying, tosses people around like toys, got hit with grenade launchers and didnt even gt KO'd....etc... and still has high durability. Cyrax never showed he could do half of the superior skills the TERMINATOR has. The T-800 can just walk up to him and rip his head off and Cyrax would die. the T-800 is not only titanium, but he has hydrolics which proves hes far stronger. Cyrax can barely throw a human.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By NeonGameWave

@PredatorX: Which Cyrax are you thinking of? The movie version? Also the things you have mentioned are gameplay mechanics and Cyrax is very durable, maybe not on the same level as the T-800 but he is durable enough to take a couple of hits. Cyrax has energy nets, detonators, teleportation, and his armor is heat resistant. Also Cyrax has blades that he can use that would pierce the T-800, and he is a much more impressive when it comes to H2H, he can keep his distance and use his energy nets to ensnare the T-800.

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By PredatorX

@NeonGameWave said:

@PredatorX: Which Cyrax are you thinking of? The movie version? Also the things you have mentioned are gameplay mechanics and Cyrax is very durable, maybe not on the same level as the T-800 but he is durable enough to take a couple of hits. Cyrax has energy nets, detonators, teleportation, and his armor is heat resistant. Also Cyrax has blades that he can use that would pierce the T-800, and he is a much more impressive when it comes to H2H, he can keep his distance and use his energy nets to ensnare the T-800.

Yes, when Cyrax got killed by fire and smacked around by humans that was in the movies and game as well. Well the getting killed by fire happened in the movie when Sonya got him. Now whats proof is their that Cyrax's energy nets will work? In the Games it only showed he could trap humans in em and once he went and beat the crap out of them, it free'd the humans and the humans dont even get KO'd. Also what proof is their that his blades are sharp enough to cut through the T-800's armor. T-800's according to Kyle Reese are Hyper Alloy combat chasis, Micro Process of controll, fully armor'd, very tough. Since a Knife hasnt shown in the films to cut through a T-800's armor, i'd have to see it to believe it.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#79  Edited By terry2012
Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By mypasswordis1234

T-1k or T-X wasn't a slow opponent and T-800 could hold his own. By feats, the terminator should win.

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By PredatorX

@terry2012 said:

The T-X had weaponary far deadlier than what Cyrax will ever have and showed in that Video. TERMINATOR managed to beat her so He should be able to beat Cyrax without problems.

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By PredatorX

@mypasswordis1234 said:

T-1k or T-X wasn't a slow opponent and T-800 could hold his own. By feats, the terminator should win.

exactly. couldnt of said it better, but to many people on here hate the T-800 and its sad. None of Cyrax's weapons or feats add up to the T-X's and as you and I said, the T-800 has dealt with far bigger problems before.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By terry2012

@PredatorX: No he can not. You are overestimating T-800 and underestimating Cyrax. I don't think you watch the video at all. Cyrax can Blow himself up and the T-800 and taking the whole world and earth with him. T-800 has nothing for that.

@mypasswordis1234: As I recall, none of what he did to the T-1000 and T-X work on them. Him holding his own against them is by plot alone. The T-800 had his head stomp off with ease.

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By PredatorX

@terry2012 said:

@PredatorX: No he can not. You are overestimating T-800 and underestimating Cyrax. I don't think you watch the video at all. Cyrax can Blow himself up and the T-800 and taking the whole world and earth with him. T-800 has nothing for that.

Not true. I watched all your videos and Cyrax used those skills on Sektor another Robot and the rest he did to humans. Theirs still no proof his helicopter blades will slice a T-800 in half.

@terry2012 said:

@mypasswordis1234: As I recall, none of what he did to the T-1000 and T-X work on them. Him holding his own against them is by plot alone. The T-800 had his head stomp off with ease.

You do realise the T-X only stomped his head off cause the T-800 electricuted her with wires which caused him to get electricuted as well right? The T-X was just able to handle the electricution a little better so the T-800 pretty much KO'd himself and thats what gave her the advantage to stomp his head half way off and reprogrammed him. It wasnt something she did all by herself.

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By PredatorX

@terry2012: If skip over to 2:00 you will see while the Terminatrix is blowing TERMINATOR in the face with her blow Torch the T-800 grabbed wires, electricuted her which electricuted himself and he pretty much KOd himself, but the Terminatrix was just able to withstand the electricution better, but her stomping off his head wasnt something she just did on her own, if the T-800 hadnt of electricuted himself, she wouldnt of ever of been able to stomp his head off and or reprogram him.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By terry2012

@PredatorX: He doesn't have to cut him half, he can just cut his head off.

@PredatorX: You do realize she was capable of doing that the whole time despite the electrocution. It still doesn't changes the fact that she did it with ease and was always able to do it at any time. So, yes it was something that she did by herself, otherwise it wouldn't have come off that easy. She is a terminator that terminates terminators. So why wouldn't she be able to do it.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By onilordasmodeus

The T800 vs TX fight was great. Watching it again there were a lot of feats I forgot about as far as the T800 goes. That being said, the T800 was fighting another Terminator, and neither of them dodged, or tried to dodge, at all.

Funny thing is, just like in the first movie, it was taken out with a bomb.

Edit: This is overkill..but I think it proves the point:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bTFTs4Xtsc

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By terry2012

@PredatorX: I know what happened. And it was something that she did on her own. Like you said, he'd KO himself, but he most definitely didn't loosen his head or anything like that. He was fine, he couldn't moved, but he did moved his head, showing that it was just fine. So again, she did it on her own. She had no help except for him knocking himself out.

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By PredatorX

@terry2012 said:

@PredatorX: He doesn't have to cut him half, he just gut his head off.

@PredatorX: You do realize she was capable of doing that the whole time despite the electrocution. It still doesn't changes the fact that she did it with ease and was always able to do it at any time. So, yes it was something that she did by herself, otherwise it wouldn't have come off that easy. She is a terminator that terminates terminators. So why wouldn't she be able to do it.

OK. Yes the T-X kicked his head off by herself, but it doesnt change the fact that TERMINATOR ko'd himself with electricution which gave her the advantage to do so. If she Terminates TERMINATOR's which she does, then thats her fault for reprogramming him ( without knowing he'd recover from that. ) instead of kicking his head completely off and destroying him.

I can sit here and argue the T-800 ran her over with a helicopter with ease and the T-X had to rip her legs out to get free cause she wasnt strong enough to lift all that junk off her legs with her superior strength, then while the T-800 lifts a blast door, he stops her from killing John by grabbing her arm and snapping it with ease ( which is where her deadly weaponary comes from ) and after that she was powerless. Then the T-800 shoves one of his Fuel Cells in her mouth and kills her and yes he got killed too, but since it was his bomb, it was still a win in TERMINATOR's favor.

You can see TERMINATOR was having his way with her. And Cyrax doesnt have any weapons that can blow up the undergrounds of the Mountainds. Once Cyrax got hit with that fuel cell, he would get murdered effortlessly and quickly. The T-800 could do it with a far distance so he wouldnt get killed i'm sure if he wanted.

TERMINATOR wins. end of.

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By PredatorX

@terry2012 said:

@PredatorX: I know what happened. And it was something that she did on her own. Like you said, he'd KO himself, but he most definitely didn't loosen his head or anything like that. He was fine, he couldn't moved, but he did moved his head, showing that it was just fine. So again, she did it on her own. She had no help except for him knocking himself out.

No, it wasnt just something she did on her own, if the T-800 didnt use those electrical wires that caused him to KO himself, she would of never of had a chance to do it. So yes she had help kicking his head off. TERMINATOR had to KO himself for her to do it. so stop with the bs.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By terry2012

@PredatorX: That all I want to hear. I don't need the video, I know what happened. "And Cyrax doesnt have any weapons that can blow up the undergrounds of the Mountainds." You must had forgotten that he blew the earth along with him and his opponent. Go watch the video I posted again, and you tell me whether he has not.

Cyrax wins, end of story.

@PredatorX: Yes it was something that she did on her own. You just said it yourself. Your contradicting yourself, here is your saying, OK. Yes the T-X kicked his head off by herself, you see. It either she did or she didn't, make up your mind, but she did. So no she didn't have help. It his fault for knocking himself out. She didn't ask him to do it.

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By PredatorX

@terry2012 said:

@PredatorX: That all I want to hear. I don't need the video, I know what happened. "And Cyrax doesnt have any weapons that can blow up the undergrounds of the Mountainds." You must had forgotten that he blew the earth along with him and his opponent. Go watch the video I posted again, and you tell me whether he has not.

Cyrax wins, end of story.

@PredatorX: Yes it was something that she did on her own. You just said it yourself. Your contradicting yourself, here is your saying, OK. Yes the T-X kicked his head off by herself, you see. It either she did or she didn't, make up your mind, but she did. So no she didn't have help.

Well if Cyrax blew up the Earth he would die too......... Yes I watched the video and the video didnt even show how he did it.

No, Cyrax can't win. end of.

She did it on her own, but again that was cause he ko'd himself. So she wouldnt of had a chance if the T-800 hadnt of KO'd himself. Yes she did kick the head off by herself, but what I am saying is, if the T-800 hadnt of KO'd himself with wires, she would of never of done it on her own.

@onilordasmodeus said:

The T800 vs TX fight was great. Watching it again there were a lot of feats I forgot about as far as the T800 goes. That being said, the T800 was fighting another Terminator, and neither of them dodged, or tried to dodge, at all.

Funny thing is, just like in the first movie, it was taken out with a bomb.

Edit: This is overkill..but I think it proves the point:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bTFTs4Xtsc

Oh shut up. All you can run your mouth about is " Oh the T-800 got taken out with a bomb and he cant dodge attacks " blah blah blah why the hell do they need to dodge attacks when attacks can't even hurt them? The T-800's hardley ever get damaged and when the attacks hit em, they don't even realise they're being shot, stabbed or run over..etc...

He was taken out by a Bomb in the first movie? NO.. The T-800 didnt die or fall for a trap. so spare me the lies. The T-800 ate up grenade blast like candy.

As shown on 2:16

Cyrax died by fire as shown at the end of this scene.

I believe I said, the T-800 walks through fire like nothings touching him, ate up grenade blast like Candy and got run over by a truck before and still came back to life.

TERMINATOR Stomps.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By terry2012

@PredatorX: Cyrax wins, and your not changing my mind.

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By PredatorX

@terry2012 said:

@PredatorX: Cyrax wins, and your not changing my mind.

Ok, well nobodys putting a gun to your head and forcing you to say the T-800 wins. lol so well just agree to disagree.

T-800 Stomps and my opinion wont change either.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Terminator_Fan strikes again. 

edit: I love when he announces he is flagging someone, and then tells them to "shut up" in the same post.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By terry2012

@PredatorX: Agree to disagree is best.

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By PredatorX

@texasdeathmatch said:

Terminator_Fan strikes again. edit: I love when he announces he is flagging someone, and then tells them to "shut up" in the same post.

My name is PredatorX it doesnt say TERMINATOR_FAN.

Yes I flag the people. As u can see the Mods dont do anything about it when i've seen several online, so they're obviously tolerating these people trolling and name calling as well. So I figured I mine as well be agressive back, but the thing is. Half the time when I go off on them, I do it without thinking of the flag button. Thats what happens when My Dark Side goes out and plus people on here dont know anything about THE TERMINATOR, Don't know what they're talking about, post high feats for the other character and low feats for the T-800. Which I can do that as well like I did in the videos above.

P.S. Stop following me around texas, I don't know now to feel flattered or worried.

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Your explanation is tiresome, so I skipped to the last sentence. 

Don't worry, I'm not following you around. Your childish posts are bumping these threads to the top of the page, so its pretty hard to avoid your presence on this site. I just find it incredibly rude the way you're replying to other members. 

Relax champ, we all know you're a diehard Terminator fan, but there's no need to get abrasive about the topic and tell strangers on the Internet to "shut up."

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By PredatorX

@texasdeathmatch said:

Your explanation is tiresome, so I skipped to the last sentence. Don't worry, I'm not following you around. Your childish posts are bumping these threads to the top of the page, so its pretty hard to avoid your presence on this site. I just find it incredibly rude the way you're replying to other members. Relax champ, we all know you're a diehard Terminator fan, you don't need to get abrasive about it.

What are you talking about? I never bumped this thread. It's been going on and on for over 24 hours. You think it's rude the way I treat members on here when they treat me and THE TERMINATOR with disrespect? Is it cause I can come up with better insults than they can? Not only do I know more than they do about the T-800, but i'm a better insulter than they're. LOL That explains why I always get banned. I guess.

No, i'm not a TERMINATOR fan, I think TERMINATOR was the crapiest movie ever made. I hate THE TERMINATOR. It's called being fair and calling it like I see it. Just cause I say TERMINATOR wins dont mean i'm pulling the fanboy cards. Cause I hate both Cyrax and the T-800 or any T-Model.

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Um, okay.