Cyrax vs The Terminator

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gingerpenny

Battle takes place in a abandon warehouse. Fight to the death, which cyborg wins?

Cyrax - Gets wrist blades and any other build on gadgets

T-800 - It is as is

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By onilordasmodeus

Terminator outclasses Cyrax in durability (maybe) and strength, but Cyrax outclass a terminator in terms of speed, mobility, and versatility.

@gingerpenny:

I have to ask, is this MK9 Cyrax? Does he have access to his pulse blade and hismemories from prior to his automation?

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PredatorX

T-800 destroys Cyrax quit easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jax with his metal arms is powerful enough to shatter the ground around him and extending to at least 20 feet away. He can punch Goro through solid rock cave walls without much effort without his metal arms. Cyrax is superior in strength and agility to Jax. All MK fighters can jab a few hundred lb opponents in the air and juggle them with relative ease.

T-800 gets obliterated.

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PredatorX

@P0rtal said:

Jax with his metal arms is powerful enough to shatter the ground around him and extending to at least 20 feet away. He can punch Goro through solid rock cave walls without much effort without his metal arms. Cyrax is superior in strength and agility to Jax. All MK fighters can jab a few hundred lb opponents in the air and juggle them with relative ease.

Nice ABC Logic.

@P0rtal said:

T-800 gets obliterated.

How? Cyrax was burned to a krisp by fire and died. The T-800 got up from a truck explosion with no damage. The T-800's durability is far over Cyrax's.

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

Cyrax has better combat feats

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By terry2012

Cyrax.

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PredatorX

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

Cyrax has better combat feats

Not really. He doesnt have better h2h fighting skills either. Strength wise goes to the T-800. Cyrax only picked up humans and dropped them on their backs. The T-800 on the other hand has grabbed people with just one hand and threw them several feet.

h2h skills goes to the T-800

better fight skills period goes to the T-800.

Strength goes to the T-800 definitely.

T-800 feats are far above Cyrax's.

T-800's feats win.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@PredatorX:

- In T4, a T-800 had molten steel poured over it and lost only it's skin.

- Cyrax has been fully submerged in lava and took only minimal damage. This particular feat talked about the heat and presure of the lava, and how they both played a part in the damage Cyrax took.

These 2 feats by these characters are fairly similar, but what it really shows is that Cyrax's outer armor, is as durable as a T-800's frame (possibly more).

A T-800 more than likely has the strength advantage on Cyrax outright, but there is no question that Cyrax has more mobility options, and enough onboard weaponry, to take out a T-800.

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PredatorX

@onilordasmodeus said:

@PredatorX:

- In T4, a T-800 had molten steel poured over it and lost only it's skin.

- Cyrax has been fully submerged in lava and took only minimal damage. This particular feat talked about the heat and presure of the lava, and how they both played a part in the damage Cyrax took.

These 2 feats by these characters are fairly similar, but what it really shows is that Cyrax's outer armor, is as durable as a T-800's frame (possibly more).

A T-800 more than likely has the strength advantage on Cyrax outright, but there is no question that Cyrax has more mobility options, and enough onboard weaponry, to take out a T-800.

T-800 in TS didnt lose its flesh when Moltein Steel was poored on it, he lost his flesh when John hit him twice with an M203 Grenade Launcher. Yes the T-800 did walk out of Moltein Steel in that movie.

Proof Cyrax has withstood lava? Cause i've seen fire put him out of his misery.

Again I need to see more durability feats that I obviously missed out on to believe hes as durable as a T-800.

Wouldnt the T-800's strength advantage also prove hes more durable than Cyrax? The more durable you are, the more weight you can lift, depending on what you're made out of yes, but in camparing these two machines, the T-800 has it over Cyrax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you basing your view on the 2nd MK movie? Seems like it. Even then...Jax would have torn T-800 a new one, who in turn was about on par with Cyrax. Sonya needed to step in and help out, Cyrax beat Jax to a stand still. I don't call that ABC logic, I call that factual information. Jax can punch solid rock ground hard enough to shatter a 20 ft radius, and without his arms was capable of punching Goro so hard, he flew backwards through a solid rock cave wall. One that was VERY thick. Cyrax is both physically stronger and a much better fighter than Jax...and Jax would obliterate T-800 with relative ease. You greatly underestimate the MK fighters physical strength. Bullets and Grenades only cause bruising to all of the MK fighters.

I really do not think T-800 is capable of jabbing half a ton repeatedly into the air with juggling combos. Yet, Sonya can do that with no problem.

Cyrax stomps.

@PredatorX said:

@P0rtal said:

Nice ABC Logic.

@P0rtal said:

T-800 gets obliterated.

How? Cyrax was burned to a krisp by fire and died. The T-800 got up from a truck explosion with no damage. The T-800's durability is far over Cyrax's.

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PredatorX

@P0rtal said:

Are you basing your view on the 2nd MK movie? Seems like it. Even then...Jax would have torn T-800 a new one, who in turn was about on par with Cyrax. Sonya needed to step in and help out, Cyrax beat Jax to a stand still. I don't call that ABC logic, I call that factual information. Jax can punch solid rock ground hard enough to shatter a 20 ft radius, and without his arms was capable of punching Goro so hard, he flew backwards through a solid rock cave wall. One that was VERY thick. Cyrax is both physically stronger and a much better fighter than Jax...and Jax would obliterate T-800 with relative ease. You greatly underestimate the MK fighters physical strength. Bullets and Grenades only cause bruising to all of the MK fighters.

I really do not think T-800 is capable of jabbing half a ton repeatedly into the air with juggling combos. Yet, Sonya can do that with no problem.

Cyrax stomps.

@PredatorX said:

@P0rtal said:

Nice ABC Logic.

@P0rtal said:

T-800 gets obliterated.

You're going by movie feats? Dude a T-800 would crumble Jax into a ball. Motaro trashed Jax's scrap metal arms and Motaro aint even half the strength of a T-800. Plus Jax in the movie couldnt even beat Cyrax, he punched all over him in one scene and couldnt even leave a dent on the Robot and now you wanna compare Jax to a T-800? That stupid brotha from a ghetto hood would get murder quickly by a T-800. Jax Punching Goro is not really a feat cause Goro is an inbred human guy who belongs in a Circus. Jax shattering the ground was his only strength feat. Other than that, nothings impressive about it. Jax woudl get annihiated quickly and effortlessly by a T-800. Now you're saying all the MK fighters have withstood grenade and bullets? Unless its one of the godlike characters, I find that very hard to believe either. Please don't make up crap as you go along. It wasnt just the films, but in the games as well, their were no feats Cyrax showed to be impressive.

T-800 stomps Cyrax, easily.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@PredatorX:

You're right that it was the Grenade launcher and not the molten steel; I was remembering it wrong. My point still stands though, Cyrax can withstand Lava:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcSHt4Eea4I

And actually the scene with the the T800 taking (somewhat) a grenade launcher to the face just goes to show my other point. You say a T-800 has better hand to hand skill, but in the movies the T800s h2h skill usually consists of grabing and slaming/tossing his opponent. T800s also don't evade, they rely on their durability as they seemingly have no regard for any damage that they take as long as their target is taken out. Regardless of all the periferal damage that a T800 can take however, a well placed bomb can cripple a T800 easily.

I will say though that in T1 the T800 did display some impressive reversals and such against a few opponents, but none of those "fighters" were on Cyrax's level. Nothing (to my knowledge) that a T800 has done in h2h combat is on the level of what the Lin Kuei Cyborgs can do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Yxk5vGAKg

Couple Cyrax's h2h skills and abilities with his buzz saws, energy nets, variety of bombs, ability to self destruct and recombine, his pulse blade, and whatever else he is outfitted with at the time, and I think Cyrax is more than a match for a T800.

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PredatorX

@onilordasmodeus said:

@PredatorX:

You're right that it was the Grenade launcher and not the molten steel; I was remembering it wrong. My point still stands though, Cyrax can withstand Lava:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcSHt4Eea4I

And actually the scene with the the T800 taking (somewhat) a grenade launcher to the face just goes to show my other point. You say a T-800 has better hand to hand skill, but in the movies the T800s h2h skill usually consists of grabing and slaming/tossing his opponent. T800s also don't evade, they rely on their durability as they seemingly have no regard for any damage that they take as long as their target is taken out. Regardless of all the periferal damage that a T800 can take however, a well placed bomb can cripple a T800 easily.

I will say though that in T1 the T800 did display some impressive reversals and such against a few opponents, but none of those "fighters" were on Cyrax's level. Nothing (to my knowledge) that a T800 has done in h2h combat is on the level of what the Lin Kuei Cyborgs can do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Yxk5vGAKg

Couple Cyrax's h2h skills and abilities with his buzz saws, energy nets, variety of bombs, ability to self destruct and recombine, his pulse blade, and whatever else he is outfitted with at the time, and I think Cyrax is more than a match for a T800.

Well from what i've been told, unless the OP states which version of the Character we're using, then we can only go by the latest version which the T-800/T-RIP is the latest version of the T-800 we can use here and it was far more durable then the first one. Which made no sense to me seeing it was a Prototype T-800 and the first one was a Regular Model. Which a Prototype shouldnt be that much more durable than a regular Model, but the T-800 in TS I guess was overpowered for movie reasons. To me the Pipe Bomb scene from T1 was trash cause if the T-800 can get up from that truck explosion without damage, it should withstand a pipe bomb without a doubt cause the Pipe Bomb didnt cause half as much of an explosion as the Truck Explosion did. The writers couldnt think of any other way to kill him so they had a weaker Bomb blow it apart so it'd crawl through a hydrolic press and get crushed and die. Canon or Not, The Pipe Bomb scenes Pis!

I agree with what you said about the T-800 in h2h skills, that it relys on tossing its oponents around and slamming them, but speaking of you bringing up the first Model. The T-800 punched through a thugs chest and ripped his heart out without effort. In the last movie, the T-800 punched Marcus a human/machine in his heart and he died with is. T-800's do use their fist sometimes, but only go for the weak spots that will kill you. Now You're saying Cyrax is about self destruct? If you're talking about the 2nd movie MK Annihilation, that Bomb only went off cause he was KO'd. Just like in T3 How the T-800 got KO'd from a plasma blast and got his fuel cell messed up. It went off when he was awake and he tossed it out just before it exploded, it didnt go off on him while he was KO'd even though he did self destruct when he killed the T-X with a fuel cell, bUT that was only cause he knew it was his last ditch to kill her. Cyrax just never showed enough durability like a T-800 has, You can tell by looking at him hes armor is probably far weaker, his tech is not that highley advanced. He died by fire..etc.....

Also speaking of the T-800 tossing and slamming its opponents around, wouldnt that cause more damage than just slugging it out with your fist? Since Sektor never showed he could throw anyone several feet accross a room like a T-800 has, wouldnt that also show hes not as strong since he only picks people up and just drops them over his head? I would think so. I would give this one to the T-800 10/10.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By gingerpenny

@onilordasmodeus: It is Cyrax from Mortal Kombat 2011 and he only has on board weapons

@P0rtal: T-800 would crush Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol what? Definitely trolling, here. Jax pummeled Motaro just seconds later without his arms, punching him so hard in the stomach that it stunned him, then later in the face so hard it killed him....without the metal arms. Nice Try.

Cyrax stomps T-800. He is way too fast, can teleport and tank blows from the toughest MK fighters. Depending on canonical story arcs, has enough explosives on board to detonate Earth. His net fatality burns right through metal enemies and would definitely slice right through T800 without much of a problem.

@PredatorX said:

You're going by movie feats? Dude a T-800 would crumble Jax into a ball. Motaro trashed Jax's scrap metal arms and Motaro aint even half the strength of a T-800. Plus Jax in the movie couldnt even beat Cyrax, he punched all over him in one scene and couldnt even leave a dent on the Robot and now you wanna compare Jax to a T-800? That stupid brotha from a ghetto hood would get murder quickly by a T-800. Jax Punching Goro is not really a feat cause Goro is an inbred human guy who belongs in a Circus. Jax shattering the ground was his only strength feat. Other than that, nothings impressive about it. Jax woudl get annihiated quickly and effortlessly by a T-800. Now you're saying all the MK fighters have withstood grenade and bullets? Unless its one of the godlike characters, I find that very hard to believe either. Please don't make up crap as you go along. It wasnt just the films, but in the games as well, their were no feats Cyrax showed to be impressive.

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PredatorX

@P0rtal said:

Lol what? Definitely trolling, here. Jax pummeled Motaro just seconds later without his arms, punching him so hard in the stomach that it stunned him, then later in the face so hard it killed him....without the metal arms. Nice Try.

Cyrax stomps T-800. He is way too fast, can teleport and tank blows from the toughest MK fighters. Depending on canonical story arcs, has enough explosives on board to detonate Earth. His net fatality burns right through metal enemies and would definitely slice right through T800 without much of a problem.

@PredatorX said:

Flagged for insults.

Moving on. Jax hit Motaro in his groins not the stomach and finally had faith in himself like Raiden suggested, thats why he was able to do it without his arms. Without his arms hes no different. Jax is a human. A human is not going to be stronger or fast enough to beat a machine. Man vs Machine = Machine wins hands down and theirs not a thing you can do about it.

Cyrax is in fact not fast, theirs nothing fast about him. You're posting a video of him beating a human. Thats impressive how? Again of course a Robot will beat a human, but hes never shown to have strength or durability the T-800 has, hes far weaker, he cant even throw a human several Feet. =/ yet u wanna compare him to a T-800? And he also died by being hit with fire. the T-800 walks through fire and doesnt realise anything touched him.

T-800 would flick his finger and Cyrax would be into pieces, thats how far of a higher power THE TERMINATOR is.

Shut up. You don't know a damn thing about the TERMINATOR.

Watch 1:22 and see how far the long haired guy gets tossed around and watch 2:50 and see how fast the T-800 disarms the Bar owner. Cyrax couldnt dream of doing any of the sort.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#18  Edited By Pokeysteve

Terminator is almost completely indestructible and has that one speed feat with the bar guys gun so he is faster than everything. No one can beat a Terminator.

That's the impression I get from the Terminator fans anyways.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Bane_of_sith

The t800 was blown in half with a simple pipe bomb ,,something MK characters tank on a usual basis,,,,sector shoots homing missiles and Stryker tosses grenades in combat all the time,,,Cyrax possesses superior fighting skills, speed, and arguably is stronger as well,,he also has advanced weaponry that should put down a terminator. Not to mention I see terminator having a hard time catching someone who teleports

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PredatorX

@Bane_of_sith said:

The t800 was blown in half with a simple pipe bomb ,,something MK characters tank on a usual basis,,,,sector shoots homing missiles and Stryker tosses grenades in combat all the time,,,Cyrax possesses superior fighting skills, speed, and arguably is stronger as well,,he also has advanced weaponry that should put down a terminator. Not to mention I see terminator having a hard time catching someone who teleports

Cyrax was taken out by fire. You're a liar. The Pipe Bomb scenes trash. the T-800 got up from a truck explosion without any damage. the pipe bomb scene happened for plot hole reasons cause the writers admitted they couldnt think of any other way for the T-800 to die.

This fights not about Sektor its about Cyrax. Please learn how to read the title of the thread.

Cyrax

Beat by Sonya Blade

Slapped around by Jax

Got taken out by fire. LMAO

T-800

Shot

Stabbed

Hit and Run over by Truck

Fell from Insane heights

Plasma Canons

Grenade Launchers

Bullets

Fire

Frozen

The T-800 came back from all that something that Cyrax cant dream of doing who died by fire. =/

Guess what? The T-800 would slap the shit out of the Hulk too. ( Your favorite character. ) and theirs nothing you can do about it. LMAO

Edit: I find it funny that the pipe bomb scenes the only low feat you can come up with which shows yoyu fail at debating and dont know a thing about the T-800.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Bane_of_sith

So you can use a low end feat from a shitty movie that has nothing to do with the game,,but the pipe bomb that DID HAPPEN doesnt count? And I mentioned Sektor and Stryker cause you said POrtal was a liar when he said MK fighters tank grenades casually..both characters I mentioned use grenades use missiles,,face it your boy would get shredded by cyrax's net fatality,,,,and your obviously trolling with that hulk statement so I'm not even dignifying that with a response since anyone with half. Brain know hulk can rip a t800 limb from limb with ease,,funny how all terminator fans are simpleton trolls but looks like your boy loses again...yet the great debater uses the fire scene from the shitty movie is so good? You resort to petty name calling every time someone disagrees,,go back under your bridge

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By nerdork

Cyrax could and would beat a T-800. Big Austrian robots are outclassed by Cyrax. I think only a certain fanboy would argue otherwise.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Looks like the D-1000 is back!!! Oversized leather coat and all

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By nerdork

@Bane_of_sith said:

So you can use a low end feat from a shitty movie that has nothing to do with the game,,but the pipe bomb that DID HAPPEN doesnt count? And I mentioned Sektor and Stryker cause you said POrtal was a liar when he said MK fighters tank grenades casually..both characters I mentioned use grenades use missiles,,face it your boy would get shredded by cyrax's net fatality,,,,and your obviously trolling with that hulk statement so I'm not even dignifying that with a response since anyone with half. Brain know hulk can rip a t800 limb from limb with ease,,funny how all terminator fans are simpleton trolls but looks like your boy loses again...yet the great debater uses the fire scene from the shitty movie is so good? You resort to petty name calling every time someone disagrees,,go back under your bridge

THIS...ESPECIALLY THE BOLDED AREA!!!

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#25  Edited By jwalser3

If we can use comic feats then the T-800 stands more of a chance.

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PredatorX

@jwalser3 said:

If we can use comic feats then the T-800 stands more of a chance.

Comics are non canon.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Yup the D-1000 is back alright,,flagged,,have fun getting banned again

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jwalser3

@Predatorx Care to explain?

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By PredatorX

@jwalser3 said:

@Predatorx Care to explain?

Cause James Cameron never said they were nor did he write them.

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By PredatorX

@Bane_of_sith said:

Yup the D-1000 is back alright,,flagged,,have fun getting banned again

Good and I can flag your stupid ass for insults as well. Dont ever mess with me Bane. Cause I will own you like usual.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By dondave

Cyrax ftw

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By PredatorX

@dondave said:

Cyrax TERMINATOR ftw

Fixed.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Make a hulk vs t-800 thread and than you'll see whose stupid,,if it isn't locked in three minutes

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By PredatorX

@Bane_of_sith said:

Make a hulk vs t-800 thread and than you'll see whose stupid,,if it isn't locked in three minutes

If it got locked, it would be cause TERMINATOR wins due to the fact, the Hulks just a cartoon character. Dude I could destroy the Hulk.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By nerdork

oh man, I can't wait for your next profile...lol

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#36  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

@PredatorX: Im not gonna debate with your Fried Brain Logic

I just wanna Leave this Photo hear to enlighten your testosterone broiled brain

Bill Bixby The Hulk. Not CGI or Animatronic like Terminator A real MAN!
Bill Bixby The Hulk. Not CGI or Animatronic like Terminator A real MAN!
PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By PredatorX
PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By PredatorX

@nerdork said:

oh man, I can't wait for your next profile...lol

Whys that?

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By nerdork

@PredatorX: Because you are hilarious, and I love to laugh. A + B = I like to read your posts...though, not enough to be a follower.

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By PredatorX

@nerdork said:

@PredatorX: Because you are hilarious, and I love to laugh. A + B = I like to read your posts...though, not enough to be a follower.

LOL. Well thats good you come on here and enjoy yourself, but I just can't stand these fools that try to prove this and that character is more powerful than the T-800 when the crap they post is either.

1. PIS

2. False.

3. ABC Logic or

4. Nothing, but lies.

It's like this in every damn TERMINATOR thread and it amazes me how many stupid people on here with these pathetic logics.

I believe I did say, the T-800 has been hit with Grenade Launchers and was Run over by A Truck.

TERMINATOR Stomps Sektor............. real hard....................

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By NeonGameWave

Cyrax.

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PredatorX

@NeonGameWave said:

Cyrax.

Why?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By NeonGameWave

@PredatorX: More versatile, better combat feats and much more durable.

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By PredatorX

@NeonGameWave said:

@PredatorX: More versatile, better combat feats and much more durable.

* Sigh *

Just like in the Freddy threads. What you say is 100% false. You're just like the rest of them.

Cyrax died by fire, got beat by Jax, Sonya blade...etc.... Hes been taken down by rifle blasts

What the hells he gonna do to the T-800? TERMINATOR's been shot, stabbed, run over by a truck, fell from extremely insane heights, Grenade Launchers, Got up from a truck explosion, no damage, bullets, fire, drowned, hung, walked out of Moltein Steel, Punched elevator doors off like a pillow, walks through fire which has killed Cyrax before and walks through bullets and doesnt realise anythings touchingh im.

The T-800 is far faster, far greater and far more durable. Those T-800's are gods. Even Galactus would get the shit smacked out of him by one. If you think Cyrax stomps. You're in fact Wrong!

TERMINATOR Stomps now shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I am willing to bet my life on it and i'd suck the T-800's balls to just to watch him slap the shit out of every character known to exist.

TERMINATOR Wins 10/10 with incredible ease.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By jwalser3

@Predatorx so them TS is non canon, he didn't write it either. So throw away your molten steel feat.

Avatar image for terminator_fanatic
TERMINATOR_FANATIC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwalser3 said:

@Predatorx so them TS is non canon, he didn't write it either. So throw away your molten steel feat.

TS is canon. I wrote a letter to James Cameron and he wrote me back and told me TS was canon, he made it official and he said T3 was too and he also told me the TERMINATOR comics arent canon and he asked me to stay away from them. Which I will cause I dont like them either.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By jwalser3

@TERMINATOR_FAN Cool,show me a picture of the letter and maybe I'll believe that.

TERMINATOR_FANATIC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwalser3 said:

@TERMINATOR_FAN TERMINATOR_FANATIC Cool,show me a picture of the letter and maybe I'll believe that.

It's Fanatic. Not fan.

I don't have a Camera and I am on a laptop, so I couldnt upload it anyways.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jwalser3

@TERMINATOR_FAN Right, any way, you say it has to be made by James Cameron. Salvation isn't, so a T-800 can't withstand grenade launcher rounds, molten steel, etc.

TERMINATOR_FANATIC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwalser3 said:

@TERMINATOR_FAN Right, any way, you say it has to be made by James Cameron. Salvation isn't, so a T-800 can't withstand grenade launcher rounds, molten steel, etc.

I never said it had to be made by James Cameron, I said that James Cameron has to make that dicission of is canon or not. Plus Canon is just a word used on CV. When I wrote that letter to JC he wrote me back at first saying " What the hell does canon mean? " I wrote him back and said, sorry its a stupid glitch people use on a Comic website, I go to, just to win debates and troll. Then I gave him other viners definition of it and he told me yes it was.