#1 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops has entered in Dc world and has to fight some of batman's enemies. He fights each character in each round. He has 4 hour rest at the end of each battle and Dr Strange help to heal his injuries during that period. He has one hour prep for each round. He knows information about every person in each round. fight take place in Gotham City. Each character he fights has one hour of prep. Can he clears it? If he does where he stop and why?

Round 1: Penguin

Round 2: Ventriloquist and Scarface

Round 3: Black Mask

Round 4: Two Face

Round 5: Scarecrow

Round 6: Harley Quinn

Round 7: Cat Woman

Round 8: Mr Freeze

Round 9: Poison Ivy

Round 10: Joker

Round 11: Ra's al Ghul

Round 12: Bane(has venom)

#2 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably clears it...none of these characters can handle a massive optic blast to the face. I could see Joker, Ra's, and Bane being difficult with prep, especially given their knowledge of Gotham and prep feats. But, Cyclops is no prep slouch himself, and he simply outclasses all of them battle-wise.

#3 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@Equonox said:

Probably clears it...none of these characters can handle a massive optic blast to the face. I could see Joker, Ra's, and Bane being difficult with prep, especially given their knowledge of Gotham and prep feats. But, Cyclops is no prep slouch himself, and he simply outclasses all of them battle-wise.

good point

#4 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

An older Cyc with, you know, a sense of morality and what not would likely go down because Joker would concoct some sort of plot putting innocents between himself and Cyc, etc., but the Cyc you posted is the AvX pre-Phoenix version, who is juts a big jerk wouldn't think twice about dusting a few humans to accomplish his objectives

#5 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@Equonox said:

An older Cyc with, you know, a sense of morality and what not would likely go down because Joker would concoct some sort of plot putting innocents between himself and Cyc, etc., but the Cyc you posted is the AvX pre-Phoenix version, who is juts a big jerk wouldn't think twice about dusting a few humans to accomplish his objectives

i just post a cyclops pic. Just normal cyclops from the x-men fighting these guys

#6 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5057 posts) - - Show Bio

He clears it

#7 Posted by 14NC3 (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

He clears it

@Equonox said:

My opinions exactly

#8 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21868 posts) - - Show Bio

@Equonox said:

yup

#9 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears it with problems on Bane and Ras Al Ghul.

#10 Posted by God_Spawn (37891 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Cyclops murders them easily.

Pre-AvX, I'd still get him clearing it.

#11 Posted by Mr_Hudson (300 posts) - - Show Bio

Poison Ivy could be a sticking point.

#12 Posted by comicace3 (5293 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears it with ease.

#13 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Hudson said:

Poison Ivy could be a sticking point.

not really his optic blast will be too good for her

#14 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears it with relative ease.

#15 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Freeze might be able to do it if he has armour enough to deal with lower level blasts. Cyc still gonna clear

#16 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Freeze and Poison Ivy are the only problems... He still clears it. Would've been nice if Clayface was in it

#17 Posted by God_Spawn (37891 posts) - - Show Bio

@Equonox said:

That isn't even remotely true. He didn't want anyone killed in AvX and has only killed as a last resort which is something plenty of heroes have done. He has never killed just to achieve his goals. Even in Schism when he was the most callously written, he told Idie to do what she had to. And by her own choice killed some very bad people to save hundreds more. Even now post-AvX he isn't killing people and is still striving for coexistence despite his more extreme stance on rescuing mutants. So yes, he would think twice before killing people cause he doesn't kill in cold blood.

#18 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

Freeze and Poison Ivy are the only problems... He still clears it. Would've been nice if Clayface was in it

yeah cyclops would stilll beat Clayface anyway

#19 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@bornstar: Lol, I did say it would be nice, not a challenge.

#20 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

@bornstar: Lol, I did say it would be nice, not a challenge.

lol ok

#21 Posted by boschePG (2334 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops clears this. The end of good prep skills but Cyclops in battle is up there with Captain America. Take into account that he can hit multiple targets at once, or use precision. Scott is going to know how evil Joker is. Remember what he did to Xorn?

#22 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops easily takes this, none of these guys can tank an optic blast, and none of them are significantly faster than Cyclops.

#23 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: lol fair enough...I just don't like him =P

#TEAMWOLVIE4LYFE

#24 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

cyclops blows all their heads off.

#25 Posted by God_Spawn (37891 posts) - - Show Bio

@Equonox said:

@god_spawn: lol fair enough...I just don't like him =P

#TEAMWOLVIE4LYFE

Both are in my top 3 fave characters. Sooo I'm partial to both lol.

#26 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (8002 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Cyclops maybe having a little trouble with Bane because of his physical enhancements, but Bane going down after a couple hits.

He still clears this with ease.

#27 Posted by theDCkid (884 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he'll get past scarecrow, maybe not even penguin. Scott might think penguin's umbrella is just a regular umbrella and then he let's his guard down and get's shot in the face or something...But no, he'll probably just stop at scarecrow.

#28 Posted by TheBane2890 (1958 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Penguin Clears it in one shot! No Problem!

Round 2: Ventriloquist and Scarface Is this a joke? Curb stomps Scarface just for the fun of it, after annihilating Vebtriloquist with his lowest setting of Optic Blast!

Round 3: Black Mask Clears it in one shot! No Problem!

Round 4: Two Face Clears it almost effortlessly!

Round 5: Scarecrow If Scarecrow can get his fear toxin off Cyclops will have problems, but he'd still win!

Round 6: Harley Quinn After several shots of Optic Blast and a few duck and rolls, Cyclops takes the win!

Round 7: Cat Woman Her evasiveness and quick attacks give her the edge. Cyclops will have some difficulty in tagging her, but a haymaker ends the fight! Cyclops wins, but suffers some deep cuts, and a few bruised ribs!

Round 8: Mr Freeze One shot from Cyclops' Optic Blast shatters Freeze's helmet, causing Freeze to dry out! Cyclops wins! No Problem!

Round 9: Poison Ivy Ivy's toxins and plants will help her a lot. She could steal Cyclops' heart, and in a trance, lead him into a death trap. The more plants Cyclops destroys with his Optic Blast, the harder Ivy will become to defeat. This fight could go either way, but I'm leaning, 51% - 49% in favor of Ivy! But in the chance the Cyclops wins, I'll continue with his gauntlet.

Round 10: Joker Joker is highly dangerous, and filled with tricks. He could easily pull off a decoy whilst attacking Cyclops from behind. The explosives and knives will easily weaken Cyclops, but I still think Cyclops could slip most of Jokers attacks, and land the finishing blow, to advance to the next round.

Round 11: Ra's al Ghul Ra's Al Ghul's skill is way to much for Cyclops to handle His martial arts, and sword skills alone will cause Cyclops to lose.

Round 12: Bane (has venom) If Cyclops managed to make it this far, which he wouldn't, this fight would come down to Bane getting away from the Optic Blast, and using his surroundings as cover 'til he could get in close to fight Cyclops H2H! In a H2H fight Bane would wipe the floor with Cyclops, but it's the getting in close part that will be difficult for Bane. Bane could take 2-3 of Cyclops' standard Optic Blast, as long as they aren't a direct hit, but a full powered, or even a slightly higher power on his blast could kill Bane instantly!

However I don't really see Cyclops passing Round 9 so Rounds 10-12 won't matter!

#29 Posted by Nefarious (20365 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is the Joker above Poison Ivy?

#30 Posted by Captain_Awesome85 (452 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep he definitely clears

#31 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Why is the Joker above Poison Ivy?

joker with prep is highly dangerous