Cylons vs.T-888s

weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By weaponxx

1000 Cylon Centurions  vs 900 T-888                                                                                                                  
I think that T-888 are better in general IMO so that is why there are 900. If you think they are even, or vice versa, then I can edit that.

Round 1
SkyNet is in a secure location away from the battlefield but have good recon of the area and are updated from the data being processed by the trip eight units (every 15 minutes), and are coordinating the attack.
A base star is in orbit and can see the battlefield and are coordinating the attack as well. SkyNet has somehow interfered with their surveillance tech so they only get visual updates on battlefield every 15 minutes (on a different cycle than skynet's). 

Each has standard gear.

Round 2

Same as above but have same weapons.

Round 3

Hand to hand.

vs.

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BarelyAverage

I'm a big reader of Terminator and a fan, however Idk enough about the Cylons to make a decision as there are more of them than the T-888's. Oh and fyi, those are T-850's

weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By weaponxx
@BarelyAverage: Thanks about the 850 comment, but I knew that... I just couldn't find a 888 image that had a lot of them with weapons ;).
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By demifiend

mmm i have no idea here. hahaha.   i saw the terminator movies but to be honest i dont know who are the robots in the second pic

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By demifiend

!! what happened with my post...  :(

weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By weaponxx
@demifiend:
I don't know... what did happen to your post :(?

You must watch Battlestar Galactica some time... it is epic!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
what can the Cylons do ?
weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By weaponxx
@King Saturn: Good question... they have heavy machine guns mounted in their arms that are retractable. Some versions have various upgraded weapons. They are very strong, not sure how strong:(....

Okay, so I don't know how to answer that so I looked it up on a bsg wiki

"

The modern Centurion can effectively oppose a squad of Colonial soldiers by means of various combat systems. Long, talon-like fingers act as bladed weapons during close-combat, and fold back to reveal a three-barreled automatic projectile weapon which may be used in fire-fights.

In addition to these built-in weapons, Centurions are capable of carrying larger, more powerful weapons not integrated into their systems, such as mortars and missile launchers. In " Razor", one Centurion boarding Pegasus carries a large, and likely powerful, machine gun in its hands"

I hope that helps and I hope that your question wasn't a rhetorical one :S.