k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

VERSUS

Unpopulated. Begin at opposite ends of middle aisle.

RULES

• Random encounter. 
  • Standard versions.
  • The events of AvX aren't a factor here. Cyclops and Wolverine will have no gripe working together. 
  • Standard elimination rules apply.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Andferne

Spider-man and Cap take this. Cyclops would have a hard time hitting Spider-man and would get knocked out before Wolverine and Cap finish their fight. Which then puts Wolverine in a two on one situation that he has no chance of winning.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By geraldthesloth

Spiderman and Captain America

Avatar image for the_crimson_nutcase
The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Spidey and Cap for sure! :D

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By claws

team 2...spidey should be fast enough to avoid cyclops blasts with his spider sense and his agility and cap was always an challenge for wolverine so spidey and cap ahould be able to take wolvie down

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@claws said:
"team 2...spidey should be fast enough to avoid cyclops blasts with his spider sense and his agility and cap was always an challenge for wolverine so spidey and cap ahould be able to take wolvie down "

I personally think current Cyclops would be able to tag Spider-Man after a few shots. 

If anyone bothers to post the image of classic Spider-Man v classic X-Men, it's essentially useless since every character has changed a great deal.  Cyclops has had countless feats of aim that give me faith in the potential of tagging Spider-Man.  However, the wise thing would be for Spider-Man to use aisles and so forth for cover/stealth.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Also, Wolverine's enhanced senses give them the initial edge because he can not only inform Cyclops about who they are facing, but where they currently are.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Andferne
@k4tzm4n said:
" I personally think current Cyclops would be able to tag Spider-Man after a few shots.  "
I don't doubt that Cyclops could eventually hit Spider-man with one of his blasts, but by the time he gets a good read of him Spidey has closed the distance and it is a one shot knock out. He can web up his Visor from a distance to make him lose sight and then next thing Scott knows our friendly neighborhood Spider-man is right next to him about to punch him.
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By Dark King

cyke would go down first quiet easily he doesnt possess speed, stealth  nor fighting skill to be efective whats so ever in this terrain. cap and spidey can easily ko him or gunk his visor leaving logan alone to fend for himself. as good as logan is he cant hold off both guys at once, spidey can easily contain him if cap is a to distract him. poor wolvie will get his revenge on those two when he gets free after the fight, cause i think spidey would humiliate him some how. by taking pictures. :P

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

We've recently gone into Cyc's head and saw he is always planning an attack.  While I can see your scenario happening, I see it being less likely due to the fact Scott is extremely accurate.  This would either force Spider-Man to take cover (not allowing him to rush forward) or even being hit, and knocking him back (but not a KO, IMO).

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Andferne

The thing is Spidey can take cover and still attack at a range with his webs. He could blind him with shooting his visor, hit him with impact webbing to knock him back and loose his footing. Or hit him with a gunk that stick him in place. Spider-man has too much of a speed and agility difference and to top it all off he has that spider sense. Over coming one of those is easy for him, but two, things get tricky and now add in all three and it's a lot more difficult. Spidey would even have warning if Scott tried a banked shot.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12  Edited By Nighthunter

I can feel Andy's heart being thorn apart because of who is fightig who

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Andferne
@Nighthunter said:
" I can feel Andy's heart being thorn apart because of who is fightig who "
Yeah I know -_-
starts mumbling
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#14  Edited By The_Martian

Spider-Man and Captain America take this fight. Spider-Man could probably avoid Cyclops blast and take him out before he could take him out, and we all know Spider-Man defeats Wolverine. Captain America vs Cyclops would be a good fight, but with his shield, Captain America could block Cyclops's blast until he cand get close enough to him. Cap should beable to take out Wolverine as well. So team 2 takes this one.

stormlover1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By stormlover1994

I dont know I think: Wolverine & Cyclops

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Nobody said:
"Spider-Man and Captain America take this fight. Spider-Man could probably avoid Cyclops blast and take him out before he could take him out, and we all know Spider-Man defeats Wolverine. Captain America vs Cyclops would be a good fight, but with his shield, Captain America could block Cyclops's blast until he cand get close enough to him. Cap should beable to take out Wolverine as well. So team 2 takes this one. "

The dispute of Wolverine  VS Spider-Man is HIGHLY debatable, especially since all of their showings against one another have fluxuated..
Extant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Extant

Team 2.

loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By loganreme

Cyclops would no doubt be targeting Spiderman in this fight, whether or not he could tag him is up for debate. If cyc does manage to tag Spidey then Team 1 would win. Wolverine and Cap would be slugging it out for hours lol. If spidey takes down cyc then the outcome would be very different Team 2 would be victorious. This would be a good fight either way. Still undecided myself my optomistic nature tends to lean towards Team 1 but, I know Team 2 could take it also :)

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By xan84

Well considering that team 2 can't to creap to actualy kill Logan i say team 1. Cpt. America is going to hold for some time but eventualy Logan is going to get 1 hit in and Cap is dead. Wolverine is one of the best fighters in Marvel. Its not like Cap is not going to get lots of hits in the problem is that Logan can take it all, Cap can't take 1 hit from those claws in the face

SM vs Cyc i say Cyc wins he will use some area of efect hit on Wolverine, Cap and SM the only one getting up is Logan ...

Team 1 wins easy this, Cyc has no need to watch for frendly fire and his got 1 powerful mutant ability. I remember when he used his vizion to level a part of a forest.
Best strategy that works 90% : Logan goes solo in front to bait Cap and SM to attack him then Cyc open fire on the 3 of them or Logan keeps them at a distance for Cyc to fire 1 shoot .

numba1assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By numba1assassin

Cyclops and Wolverine 70% of the time. Cyclops is the master strategist out of the four, and with Wolverine as his pawn, the strategies that he will employ would be truly fantastic. Everyone is so focused on Spidey dodging Cyclops; Cyclops can manipulate the length and width of his optic blast. A wide angle shot half the size of a football field is un-dodgeable by Spidey.

Scenerio goes: Since neither team knows who they are fighting, spider man takes to the air to scout. Cyclops shoots spidey out of the air with a huge wide angle shot. Spidey falls to the ground stunned where Wolverine is waiting to play clean up crew. After Spidey has been gutted, captain America attempts to save the arachnid, but has the floor blown out from underneath him by Cyclops. Again Wolverine plays clean up crew as Cyclops blasts Captain America's sheild out of his Hand.

Or Cyclops could just kill them both with one of these:

No Caption Provided
If Captain America blocks this, then Wolverine can side swipe Cap'n as he is blocking it.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Martian
@k4tzm4n said:
"
@Nobody said:
"Spider-Man and Captain America take this fight. Spider-Man could probably avoid Cyclops blast and take him out before he could take him out, and we all know Spider-Man defeats Wolverine. Captain America vs Cyclops would be a good fight, but with his shield, Captain America could block Cyclops's blast until he cand get close enough to him. Cap should beable to take out Wolverine as well. So team 2 takes this one. "
The dispute of Wolverine  VS Spider-Man is HIGHLY debatable, especially since all of their showings against one another have fluxuated.. "
Spider-Man has beaten him every time except for Spider-Man and Wolverine comic.
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By claws

i believe spidey has given the xmen trouble along with wolverine and cyclops during secret wars

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Nobody said:
"
@k4tzm4n said:
"
@Nobody said:
The dispute of Wolverine  VS Spider-Man is HIGHLY debatable, especially since all of their showings against one another have fluxuated.. "
Spider-Man has beaten him every time except for Spider-Man and Wolverine comic."
Go ahead and post scans, because the only "victory" was when SPider-Man webbed him up and left, which doesn't count as a KO nor kill, which are the elimination rules here.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Martian
@k4tzm4n said:
"
@Nobody said:
"
@k4tzm4n said:
"
@Nobody said:
Spider-Man has beaten him every time except for Spider-Man and Wolverine comic."
Go ahead and post scans, because the only "victory" was when SPider-Man webbed him up and left, which doesn't count as a KO nor kill, which are the elimination rules here. "

Taking on the X-Men(including both Cyclops and Wolverine)
Taking on the X-Men(including both Cyclops and Wolverine)

Continued
Continued

Wolvie states that if Spider-Man was trying to do more than get away he would have clobbered them
Wolvie states that if Spider-Man was trying to do more than get away he would have clobbered them

Wolverine gets taken out by a pissed Spidey
Wolverine gets taken out by a pissed Spidey

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

1) Take a second to read my posts.  I addressed that first battle stating both were classic versions...And it wouldn't be a very good story if they took him down, now would it?  Read all of their encounters since then and you'll see they're even and Wolverine has even had the edge a few times, more-so than Spidey in actual fights.
2) Speaking of fights, that second scan is off panel and clearly not a fight, but instead a blow out of anger.  I highly doubt they both agreed to fight and then that happened.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Why don't you post the scans of their fight in Spider-Man VS WOlverine?  How Spider-man doubts his own speed.  Or their training fight where Wolverine stabs him, spider-man then wails on him (while wolverine just takes it without fighting back) and Spider-man then passes out from the blood loss?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The_Martian

1. The first scan is classic Spider-Man, the Spider-Man you are using is before BND which means he is actually faster and stronger than that Spider-Man. I've read their encounters, in fact even in their closest match up with was the Spider-Man and Wolverine comic, Spider-Man had the edge in the fight. Wolverine couldn't keep up with him. The only reason Wolverine got in a position to do anything was because Spider-Man let him. Spider-Man could have easily have just webbed him to the ground and let those guys pick him up if he wanted to, or after webbing him find a way to knock him out.
2. Maybe it was off panel, but clearly Wolverine went out a window and Spider-Man was unharmed. As for them agreeing to a fight, since when do two people sit there and agree to a fight. Fights just happen.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By claws

i think spidey could be able to solo since he did take on the entire xmen i also remember that he gave the ff an hard time to...

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

1) You're kidding, right?  Read the dialogue in the fight and you'll see Spider-Man truly didn't have the advantage.  Spider-Man was laying into him full force and he was saying Wolverine was laughing at him.  Webbing and finding a way to knock him out is a dangerous plan, because he may be able to escape via his claws.  It's not an easy win for Spider-Man if he goes up against James, especially since it's by KO or death only.
2)  Spider-Man unarmed?  Since when is he armed?  He clearly just punched Wolverine the force knocked him out the window.  It wasn't a direct fight.  Wolverine most likely did not expect that...Where-as in this situation, both of them are combat ready.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The_Martian

1. Wolverine was fine, due to the way, Spider-Man hitting him. Wolverine head was in a solid position so it wasn't bobbing or anything. To knock Wolverine out, you have to get his brain to smack against his skull hard enough. Due to him pressed against the ground, his head wasn't moving, so Spider-Man was basically just punching a metal plate. Now if Wolverine would have been standing or something, it would have had a different effect on him.
2. As for Wolverine cutting his webbing, if Spider-Man unloaded on him, Wolverine wouldn't beable to cut through it.

No Caption Provided

3. It was a typo, I meant unharmed. How did he just clearly punched him out the window, you were the one complaing that that it was a off-panel fight but then you are saying what clearly happend? What did Wolverine expect to happen, when he is taking about a guys wife, when he is already upset. Wolverine has been in enough bar fights to know that was going to get him hit.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

1) So why has Spider-Man only done that to him ONCE in their several encounters?  Also, Wolverine escaped the next page (I believe)
2) I can assume based on their conversation that is what occured.  I'm simply stating it's off panel so neither of us can say 100% what went down.  But based on all of their encounters, I simply cannot agree to "we all know spider-man wins".  Can Spider-Man win?  Yes.  Can Wolverine win?  Yes.   I personally can see Wolverine taking a few more.

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

I'm backing Cyke an Wolvie on this one.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Martian

1. Done what once?
2. So based on the fact that every time they seriously fight, Spider-Man has outclassed him in strength, durability, speed, reflexes, and the fact that out of all their fights Wolverine has only managed to stab him once during a training session, you suggest that Wolverine would win more times? Ok...
3. Way to ignore the fact that he has no defense to his webbing.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

1) Only webbed him once.  It was in the alleyway.  You used the example of spider-man's webbing as #1.
2) Spider-Man outclasses him in strength, yes, but based on all of their showings they are almost equals in speed.  Spider-Man even states that himself.  There is another fight on a rooftop where Wolverine had an advantage...And I'd say Spider-Man unleashing full force into Wolverine and having him just laughing says a lot.  It's not based on that one example, it's based on all of their showings, like I've already stated.  I don't have scans so don't bother asking, we'll just have to wait for someone else to post them.
3) Spider-Man needs to web him quickly in a position where he can not effectively slice through with his claws.  Like I've already stated (and clearly not ignored), Spider-Man has only done this to him once in their many encounters.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By xan84

I know this is not cannon but afther playing "X-MEN ORIGINIS Wolverine" i just can't think of a whay for SM to put Logan down :P
Also all that Cyc needs is 1 aoe blast to kill the both of them. I can see team 1 winning most of them ...

shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By shenron

Captain America would keep Wolverine at bay long enough  to the point Spider Man could grab his visor

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By The_Martian

@K4: I had a post, but my window crashed on me. I retype it later lol

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By The_Martian
@k4tzm4n said:
"1) Only webbed him once.  It was in the alleyway.  You used the example of spider-man's webbing as #1.
2) Spider-Man outclasses him in strength, yes, but based on all of their showings they are almost equals in speed.  Spider-Man even states that himself.  There is another fight on a rooftop where Wolverine had an advantage...And I'd say Spider-Man unleashing full force into Wolverine and having him just laughing says a lot.  It's not based on that one example, it's based on all of their showings, like I've already stated.  I don't have scans so don't bother asking, we'll just have to wait for someone else to post them.
3) Spider-Man needs to web him quickly in a position where he can not effectively slice through with his claws.  Like I've already stated (and clearly not ignored), Spider-Man has only done this to him once in their many encounters. "

1. He only used it against him once, cause there wouldn't be a fight if he just webbed him up everytime they fought.
2. Spider-Man greatly outclasses Wolverine in speed. Wolverine isn't even has great as Nightcrawler or Gambit. And Spider-Man outclasses them both. I've already read the fight where Wolverine was laughing. And as I said, it was due to the position of his head to the ground, if he had been sanding would would have been getting knocked around and eventually would have gone out if Spidey kept up with repeated hits.
3. Spider-Man doesn't have to web him in a certain position to contain him. If he unloads like he did against Iron Man or when he held up the Skyscrapper, it doesn't matter what Wolverine is doing. He will be suck in his place and the webbing would be too thick for him to cut through.

Scan 1: Spider-Man only did a thin layer of webbing and in a crappy position so that he could cut it. I'm talking about really unloading, like this:

Webbing holds up a Skyscrapper

Scan 2: You left are the part afterwards, where Spider-Man grabs him and slams him into a wall.
Scan 3:  That looks like some of the worst writing ever. First off, Spider-Man and DD have both between Wolverine on their own, they should have owned him together.  And second, Spidey knows better than to shoot webbing directly at Wolverine's claws, it was just stupid. Was that in a Wolverine comic?
Scan 4: I'm not sure what you are trying to show.

As for the speed, Spider-Man is fast enough that when he really tries, the human eye can't even keep up with him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Nobody said:
"
@k4tzm4n said:
"1) Only webbed him once.  It was in the alleyway.  You used the example of spider-man's webbing as #1.
3) Spider-Man needs to web him quickly in a position where he can not effectively slice through with his claws.  Like I've already stated (and clearly not ignored), Spider-Man has only done this to him once in their many encounters. "

1. He only used it against him once, cause there wouldn't be a fight if he just webbed him up everytime they fought.
2. Spider-Man greatly outclasses Wolverine in speed. Wolverine isn't even has great as Nightcrawler or Gambit. And Spider-Man outclasses them both. I've already read the fight where Wolverine was laughing. And as I said, it was due to the position of his head to the ground, if he had been sanding would would have been getting knocked around and eventually would have gone out if Spidey kept up with repeated hits.
3. Spider-Man doesn't have to web him in a certain position to contain him. If he unloads like he did against Iron Man or when he held up the Skyscrapper, it doesn't matter what Wolverine is doing. He will be suck in his place and the webbing would be too thick for him to cut through.

Scan 1: Spider-Man only did a thin layer of webbing and in a crappy position so that he could cut it. I'm talking about really unloading, like this:

Scan 2: You left are the part afterwards, where Spider-Man grabs him and slams him into a wall.
Scan 3:  That looks like some of the worst writing ever. First off, Spider-Man and DD have both between Wolverine on their own, they should have owned him together.  And second, Spidey knows better than to shoot webbing directly at Wolverine's claws, it was just stupid. Was that in a Wolverine comic?
Scan 4: I'm not sure what you are trying to show.

As for the speed, Spider-Man is fast enough that when he really tries, the human eye can't even keep up with him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
"

1) My point is Wolverine won 't just be standing still, letting him use the webbing to that degree.  Spider-Man has stated before how fast (and agile) Wolverine is, Wolverine will be on the rush from the get go, since he knows who they are fighting and the other team does not...Also, considering the aisles/dim lighting, he has the stealth advantage and Spidey will have to rely on his sense.  However do I think Spider-Man could effectively immobilize Wolverine with webbing?  Of course, but I don't see it happening the majority of the times.  We're also limiting this to 1v1s...But odds are if Wolverine if fighting Spidey, Cyc is fighting Cap which means he's keeping at a distance and could potentially have Wolverine/Spider-Man within vision...And that completely changes everything...Or vice versa, with Cap, one shield toss could turn the tide as well.

2) That was after?  I thought it was before, my fault.

3) That's in "The Punisher" The same arc where Daredevil chopped him in the throat.  THe point was Wolverine was in a beserker rage. 

4) A lot of people (not saying you, this is more-so for others) think Spider-Man is simply beyond Wolverine in speed and Wolverine would never be able to tag him...When this is not true the least bit.  Is he faster?  Yes, but not by a long shot. 
Grezzin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Grezzin

Wolverine probally will take on Cap and Cyke will take on Spidey...

Cap would stand a good chance but in their last encounter before he died, he almost killed him.

Cyke willl just blast a Spidey until he hits him.... or use some close quarters combat on his but.

Case closed

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By The_Martian

1. I know they are fighting other people. But we started talking about just Wolverine vs Spider-Man. The other two would make this fight a little more random then their other fights. As for the webbing, my point was that if Spider-Man unleashed it the way he did, Wolverine couldn't do anything. It would be to thick for him to cut his way through. You said that Wolverine could just move, but if you look at that scan look how wide spread that is. Its covering an entire building, several stories up, Wolverine wouldn't be fast enough to avoid that. You said Wolverine has the advantage because they are in the dark, but really its the other way around. You chose pre-BND Spider-Man and that means he has the ability to see in the dark. So its going to be Wolverine who is going to have to rely on his other senses, not the other way around.
2. I'm pretty sure it was, but its been awhile since I've read that one. I'm not even sure if I would call that a fight either way. More just releasing some steam.
3. It looks awful, I mean Spider-Man is shooting a single stream of webs directly at the claw.
4. Wolverine is at peak human maybe slightly above it. Spider-Man's reacts at speeds 15 times faster than a normal human, before he was upgraded by the other. Since this is Spider-Man at his upgraded levels, he is even faster. Before his upgrades he was already able to move faster than the human eye can keep up with, so he should have no problem doing this to Wolverine.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Nobody said:
"1. I know they are fighting other people. But we started talking about just Wolverine vs Spider-Man. The other two would make this fight a little more random then their other fights. As for the webbing, my point was that if Spider-Man unleashed it the way he did, Wolverine couldn't do anything. It would be to thick for him to cut his way through. You said that Wolverine could just move, but if you look at that scan look how wide spread that is. Its covering an entire building, several stories up, Wolverine wouldn't be fast enough to avoid that. You said Wolverine has the advantage because they are in the dark, but really its the other way around. You chose pre-BND Spider-Man and that means he has the ability to see in the dark. So its going to be Wolverine who is going to have to rely on his other senses, not the other way around.2. I'm pretty sure it was, but its been awhile since I've read that one. I'm not even sure if I would call that a fight either way. More just releasing some steam.3. It looks awful, I mean Spider-Man is shooting a single stream of webs directly at the claw.4. Wolverine is at peak human maybe slightly above it. Spider-Man's reacts at speeds 15 times faster than a normal human, before he was upgraded by the other. Since this is Spider-Man at his upgraded levels, he is even faster. Before his upgrades he was already able to move faster than the human eye can keep up with, so he should have no problem doing this to Wolverine."

1) Fair enough.  Like I already said, I can, see that as a potential outcome, however due the the characters abilities and scenario, I see it not happning the majority of the time.
2) Releasing steam? Sounds similar to the fight you posted before where Wolverine pisses him off ;-)
3) If I were going up against Wolverine, I'd aim for the wrists to restrict his ADHD flailing with the claws.  However, for all we know SPider-Man could have been aiming for the wrists.  No idea since Spider-Man doesnt say where he's aiming and Wolverine is in motion.
4) Captain America, who is peak human, was able to school pre-BND Spider-Man.  Logic never seems to apply to stats...Especially since it's been consistantly shown that both Wolverine and Cap can keep up with Park and indeed tag him.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By The_Martian

1. Spider-Man doesn't normally fight that way. But I'm just saying if he chose to there really is nothing Wolverine could do about it.
2. Touche:P
3. It looks like he is going right at the claw. Just looks like a poorly written fight to me. Like I said DD and Spidey have both beaten Wolverine. There is no reason they should struggle together.
4. As I stated, Spider-Man if he really tries can move fast enough where Captain America could not see him. He has shown the ability to move this fast a lot, but when it comes to battling "normal" characters, they dumb him down for plot.

The guy is unable to see Spider-Man flip backwards, bounce off the wall, then the ceiling
The guy is unable to see Spider-Man flip backwards, bounce off the wall, then the ceiling
Spins dashes behind Tony and trips him before he has a chance to react
Spins dashes behind Tony and trips him before he has a chance to react
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By buttersdaman000

spidey and cap take this one but not in an easy fight....

and btw, cyke is not a pushover at all in h2h fighting so stop sayin he is no match for the better fighters like cap. in fact cyke could actually beat cap in a fight. he could go h2h for a bit using some of his judo training and whatnot to use caps strength against him but eventually his normal human attributes would get out macthed by cap. when that happenshe can move back to blasting him with his visor and since cap is nowhere near as fst and agile as spidey he would get KO'd...........................but it could also go the other way just as easily.

wolvie vs spidey could also go both ways but the majority of the time spidey wins cuz his levels of superhuman attributes OUTCLASS anybody in this matchup.

spidey vs cyke ends with cyke getting knocked the f out..........unless he gets a lucky shot in. he miight be a master tactician but you cant shoot at spidey like that. the only way i see him winning is with the aforementioned lucky shot or by getting spider to come straight at him then taking him out point blank.

wolvie vs cap is gonna be a 50-50 all the time.

so, im my books spidey has a shot at soloing this but its kindof maaybe...but with cap on his team they takes it

oh and by the way cyke is my favorite character, i just know when hes outclassed.....

btw, if he could remove his visor it would be a different story.................maybe....

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@buttersdaman000 said:
"spidey and cap take this one but not in an easy fight....and btw, cyke is not a pushover at all in h2h fighting so stop sayin he is no match for the better fighters like cap. in fact cyke could actually beat cap in a fight. he could go h2h for a bit using some of his judo training and whatnot to use caps strength against him but eventually his normal human attributes would get out macthed by cap. when that happenshe can move back to blasting him with his visor and since cap is nowhere near as fst and agile as spidey he would get KO'd...........................but it could also go the other way just as easily.wolvie vs spidey could also go both ways but the majority of the time spidey wins cuz his levels of superhuman attributes OUTCLASS anybody in this matchup.spidey vs cyke ends with cyke getting knocked the f out..........unless he gets a lucky shot in. he miight be a master tactician but you cant shoot at spidey like that. the only way i see him winning is with the aforementioned lucky shot or by getting spider to come straight at him then taking him out point blank.wolvie vs cap is gonna be a 50-50 all the time.so, im my books spidey has a shot at soloing this but its kindof maaybe...but with cap on his team they takes itoh and by the way cyke is my favorite character, i just know when hes outclassed.....btw, if he could remove his visor it would be a different story.................maybe.... "

1) You say Cyc will need a lucky shot....However, Shocker, who is not nearly on the same level of tactical know-how, accuracy and ability can tag spider-man and has actually defeated him on several occasions.
2) I'd say Wolverine takes the majority over Cap.  Ask me the same question two years ago, I'd say Cap everytime...However after reading all of their encounters and more on each character, Wolverine simply has too many advantages that help him in what would be a great fight.
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By claws

spidey and cap ftw...

gl4thewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By gl4thewin

wolverine and cyclops because wolverine would beast Rogers and then e and cyclops would total spiderman 

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By buttersdaman000

okay fine then he wouldnt need a lucky shot but spiderman would still beat him the majority of times they fight so i still stick to my original choice

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

bump