• 60 results
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#51  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@Xan:  ok fair enough , but since this is a team againt viosn i have been going the wrong way abou this i keep thinking its one vs one.  will use moonstone as pawn to atctk and get the wraith of what ever he throws at her while blindolfd rapes itachis mind and then vison cna just simply grabe him while blindfold has control " she could make him lower shield follow her order" and bam time travel bfr like i stated earlier. Itachi have good enough pyschic defence to escpae that idea? since i know some naruto people have some defence agasint it
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By xan84

lazystudent 

Again with the mind rape. That would work on normal Itachi but not curent. Badly already posted something like this and i addresed it. 

Curent Itachi is just a bunch of ashes with a sould bounded to them. There is no mind there. He is immune to something like that. 

3 kage vs 1 and 2 kages. 

3 Kage knew all the jutsus in Konoha, including those that can mind rape. But to stop them he used a jutsus that needed his life to perform. This is like Prof X using a bomb right on himself to stop someone who he could just mind rape. 

Again if this was a normal Itachi yes the mind rape would work. 

Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Braise
@lazystudent said:

" @Braise:  its always the current gear and and version of a character unles stated otherwise so , the time travel arguemnet is perfectly valid. Not that vision would have to go back to childhood since could just travel back before itachi has hes shield up and phase punch itachis head for one shot win. "

If OP wanted Vision 2.0, upgraded with future tech, holograms and what not, I think he should've mentioned that, because it greatly changes the tide of this debate. If it's that Vision, then what does Itachi have against time travel? Pretty much nothing. But if it's normal Vis, Itachi's got a real good case against him.
Also, current Itachi's dead, so in theory, this debate shouldn't be happening if we're only using current forms. 
If you want to use the latest appearance of Itachi, being controlled by Kabutomaru via resurrection technique, then you're only giving Itachi a huge boost. The third Hkage succeeded in physically damaging the resurrected hokages, but they just regenerated all the damage. The only way to kill them was by literally having the grim reaper eat their souls and drag them to hell. So basically, they get all their abilities as a ninja, have absolutely no character morals (as they're being controlled like a puppet) and are basically immortal.
I was just going with the versions the OP depicted in the pictures. That Itachi looks alive, and definitely not currently dead.
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@Braise:  as i satted its considered a universal thing that on the vine when somebody doesnt state otherwise the fighetrs are in there currnet condition ask anybody, and thats the current vision. Itachi being dead means that in this fight he is at the level he was at prior death, again anotehr universal thing on the vine see the more recent threads contaning sabertooth or sentry sinc ethere dead they are assumed at the level they where at prior death its standard battle  rules of the site.
Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Braise
@lazystudent said:

" @Braise:  as i satted its considered a universal thing that on the vine when somebody doesnt state otherwise the fighetrs are in there currnet condition ask anybody, and thats the current vision. Itachi being dead means that in this fight he is at the level he was at prior death, again anotehr universal thing on the vine see the more recent threads contaning sabertooth or sentry sinc ethere dead they are assumed at the level they where at prior death its standard battle  rules of the site. "

Time-travel is pretty much the only way team 1 would muster a victory, and I doubt Vision would pull that card out first (not to mention it's out of character for Vision to go back in time to assassinate Itachi to win a battle, but whatevs). Current Itachi, on the other hand, has no moral principle/ethics because he's basically a puppet with no freewill, is immortal and would have no problem going for the kill if presented the opportunity. As for your previously mentioned mindrape scenario, Itachi is one of the best of a clan that is the best at mental attacks, in the Naruto-universe.
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@Braise:  at no point did i say my plan was playing an assassination you just assumed that, i said bfr its not beyond or outside of visions morals. Moving somebody to a place where he is no longer a threat is something vison would totally do he  could just drop itachi into the ice age for the win since there he wont harm anybody.  I also stated iam aware thatere possibly some psychic defence there to,
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By xan84

itachi is not DEAD. UNdead perhaps but not DEAD. Orochimaru with his tech brings back the dead to life. He offers this to Tsunade in exchange of fixing his arms. 

Also they are not pupets .. They act themselfs and are not direcly controled by the summoner. The summoner just tells them kill x dude and from there they do the best they can to do it by therselfs, there are no "strings attached". 

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#58  Edited By rbysjti

I think Toph can do something about the amaterasu. And she can also throw a lo of big sharp rocks to Itachi while the rest of her team plans something else.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Without having to worry about Kang the Conqueror, Vision can simply time jump before he activates any spells and then temporal BFR him to some other time. Current Vision is Kang's suit and can time travel. Itachi can't face someone with temporal powers.

Avatar image for alanismorissette
AlanisMorissette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By AlanisMorissette

LOL! They are itching for Itachi to whoop! There it isiss!!