Itachi

Who will win?  
#2 Posted by D3athstroke (3917 posts) - - Show Bio

Any one from team 1 can stomp on Itachi 
Itachi is just overestimated
I will say this once He is very Weak 

#3 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke said:
" Any one from team 1 can stomp on Itachi Itachi is just overestimatedI will say this once He is very Weak  "
Then you have to watch the fight between Itachi and Sasuke. You would see how powerful Itachi is.",)
#4 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyke takes visor off, team wins

#5 Posted by lagoon_boy (10952 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent said:
" Cyke takes visor off, team wins "

#6 Edited by SilverSentry (2481 posts) - - Show Bio

Vision phases in him then expands .

#7 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyke takes visor off, team wins

Cyke would be dead before he can get to his visor ... All itachi has to do is look at him ...

Vision phases in him then expands .

Itachi goes poof... It was a clone .. Then itachi uses amaterasu to burn him to a crisp. 

_______
Itachi with Susano can 1 shoot any of them and he is invincible with it. Yes it was said in the manga. Itachi with Susano and his 2 spirit weapons is invincible because he can 1 shoot anything and can block ANY attack.

#8 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't going to end well T_T

#9 Posted by SilverSentry (2481 posts) - - Show Bio

The Vision has the ability to alter his density at will. He can become light enough to fly and phase through objects and people or become extraordinarily heavy and make his body nearly impenetrable. The crystal on his forehead called a solar cell emits different levels of radiation. One of the Vision's signature moves is to phase into someone and then increase his density, a process he describes as "physical disruption." This causes the person massive amounts of pain and can result in incapacitation. Vision is also capable of interfacing with outside technology and self-repair. However, the new Vision possesses all of these abilities, PLUS the powers of Iron Lad's neurokinetic armor, such as holographic and energy manipulation, shape shifting, and time travel.

There are a number of ways Vision can Solo .

#10 Edited by Prince of Saiyans (2072 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi's susano being invincible is a no limit fallacy, however he does have the tools and skills to do very very well here. Genjutsu, amaterasu, and susano's sword of kusanagi all will help him greatly, not to mention his advantage with the sharingan. 

#11 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

all i have top say to that is 

1. he cant block multipal attacks using sharrigan since thers to many to replicate "movenets and or block".
  2. itachi looking cyke in the eye would mean no visor and hence itachis death ,since visor is reflective on outside
  3. Moonstone , kitty and vison could all probs use intageabilty to one shot him via a head shot , cant block what isnt solid
  4. Moonstone is probs strong enough to one shot him , since hes no way used to taking hits from anyone in her strenght class and with a team of 6 atyacking he cant block um all
  5. Cyke has tagged people way faster than itachi with blasts before and all cyke has to do is raise his hand and visor is down.

very simple game plan 3 intagibles rush itachi cyke takes off visor team win, since the intagibles wont be hurt by blast.
#12 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

SilverSentry 

Realy then post 1 

Keep in mind that Itachi is in god mode and nothing can hurt him and he can 1 shoot anything. Susano's shield can block ANYTHING so Vision is not even going to get in close to do his signature move. The shield is not a physical weapon so vision can phaze trough it. Its a spiritual weapon that blocks anything. 

#13 Posted by SilverSentry (2481 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent said:

" all i have top say to that is 

1. he cant block multipal attacks using sharrigan since thers to many to replicate momenets and or block.
  2. itachi looking cyke in the eye would mean no visor and hence itachis death ,since visor is reflective on outside
  3. Moonstone , kitty and vison could all probs use intageabilty to one shot him via a head shot , cant block what isnt solid
  4. Moonstone is probs strong enough to one shot him , since hes no way used to taking hits from anyone in her strenght class and with a team of 6 atyacking he cant block um all
  5. Cyke has tagged people way faster than itachi with blasts before and all cyke has to do is raise his hand and visor is down.
"
This too  Itachi has no chance .
#14 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

lazystudent 

Here we go another dude that does not read the manga.

1 - He does not need his sharingan to block shit. He puts up Susano and his invincible. 
2- Genjutsu can work trough Cyke visor because it works trough Bee's glasses to. If Cyke can see him then genjutsu works. 
3- Susano spirit shield can block anything including pahesed individuals. 
4-Susano shield blocks anything so yes it blocks that to. 
5-Inrelevant. itachi could be anywhere but this is pointless in Susano mode nothing Cyke has will go trough that Spirit shield. 

#15 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan:  is that susano a jitsu or something ? since if it is hes gotta be fast enough to but it before he cna be speed blitzed by moonstone and a standard blast from cyke. The sheild if an item would be based on Naurto universe magic you have no bases what so ever to say it will block anything that Marvel people throw at it. Depending where fight is it might not work at all , same way that  flash wouldnt be as fast in naurto universe since no speed force naruto based magical power source in a non naruto based battle ground equalls it probs wont work.
#16 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

lazystudent

Susano can be used faster then a light bolt hits from the sky .. So its faster then Scot's blast (storm was able to block a blast from scot with a light bolt).

In Battle forums go with the fact that both of there powers work.

Let's say Flash vs Hulk. Are we going to consider Flash can't use his speed because there is no speed force outside of DC ? Same thing for Juggs ...

So yes everything works at it is said in the manga. Or do you whant to use a human vs all of those ? how about all there power, that does not work in the manga (itachi world) so they can't use it .. Hell Vision does not even exist ..

Here is what Itachi can block with a half formed Susano and NO SPIRIT SHIELD

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/391/02-03/

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/391/08/

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/391/10/

Here it shows him using a badly formed Susano to block that 

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/391/16/

He can block a huge ass light bolt and Storm can stop a normal Cyc's blast with a light bolt ..  

Itachi invincible 

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/393/09/

Keep in mind that the hole battly it was planet by Itachi. Itachi never whanted to kill Sasuke and Itachi was on his DEATH BAD. He was also almost completly blind. 

Itachi stomps ...

#17 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't edit and i forgot something extremly important.

In a fight we go with curent versions. Right now Itachi is a zombie that you can blow to pieces and he can reforme in seconds. Even a nuke and Itachi reforms back.

If Itachi just stands there and let's them hit him they can't do shit to him. The only whay to win vs him right now is to remove his souls from his body and none of them can do that.

This is a complete stomp ...

#18 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan:  i have seen plenty battles whree peopel have satted that sinc ethe battlefield is differnet the powers are aeffceted and many time sit has been accepted , usual its stated where the fight is and then people discuss the affect the location may have. Storm blocking cykes blast was pure PIS as well, the scan seems more plausable.
#19 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan said:
"

lazystudent

Susano can be used faster then a light bolt hits from the sky .. So its faster then Scot's blast (storm was able to block a blast from scot with a light bolt).

In Battle forums go with the fact that both of there powers work.

Let's say Flash vs Hulk. Are we going to consider Flash can't use his speed because there is no speed force outside of DC ? Same thing for Juggs ...

So yes everything works at it is said in the manga. Or do you whant to use a human vs all of those ? how about all there power, that does not work in the manga (itachi world) so they can't use it .. Hell Vision does not even exist ..

Here is what Itachi can block with a half formed Susano and NO SPIRIT SHIELD

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/391/02-03/

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/391/08/

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/391/10/

Here it shows him using a badly formed Susano to block that 

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/391/16/

He can block a huge ass light bolt and Storm can stop a normal Cyc's blast with a light bolt ..  

Itachi invincible 

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/393/09/

Keep in mind that the hole battly it was planet by Itachi. Itachi never whanted to kill Sasuke and Itachi was on his DEATH BAD. He was also almost completly blind. 

Itachi stomps ...

"
I like it when you mention Storm.",)

I made a team that are blind, some intangibles cos i don't really know if it sharingan can affect them. and does sharingan work on a robot's(vision) eyes? I was also unsure if it will work on Scott? Anyway, don't forget Toph. I think she is one of the most important among the team. She is both an earthbender and metalbender. Itachi can't fly.

But yeah, I am really scared on the outcome of the battle because i think Sasuke can take them still. And the first time i check the responses, they were all like Itachi would lose. Good thing you're here to defend itachi.",)
#20 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

lazystudent

As i said in my last post. Everything is completly inrelevant. Itachi as he is right now is invincible to any team that can't remove souls from the body. Nothing the team would do can harm him.

In the battle forums we asume they fight in a neutral universe where all there powers works (unless the OP states diferent).

#21 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan:  i understand what you saying and get your points and in an actual battle wit that set up he should do well, in a crossover however as a villian he would lose lol
#22 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

lazystudent  

Incorrect. Itachi is not a  villain. itachi is one of the greatest heroes in the manga. He sacrificed everything for Sasuke and his village. 

His life, his best friend, his love, his family, his reputation/respect/honor/whatever. He even put up a tactic to have Sasuke kill him so Sasuke can return to the village as a hero.  
Also Itachi was the only thing stoping Madara from going for Konoha (madara said it). 

Itachi loved Konoha more then anything except his brother.  

Before you ask why he had to kill his family is because his clan where going to start another great ninja war and countless life would have been lost.
#23 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

Blindfold stomps this easily with mind rape.

#24 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Baldy

Read the latest chapters in the manga. Itachi is invincible now to all but those who can remove souls.

#25 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan said:
"

Baldy

Read the latest chapters in the manga. Itachi is invincible now to all but those who can remove souls.

"
Post a scan that shows that he is immune to mind rape.
#26 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Baldy 

The 3'th Hokage, a man who knows all the jutsus in Konoha (including those that can mind fuck) decides to use a jutsu that would cost him his life to stop the 1st kage and the 2nd one (that where in the same state as Itachi is right now) ... 

You can blow itachi to pieces with a nuclear weapon and he would reform in seconds. There is nothing left there of him. There is a pile of ashes that takes the form of a human with Itachi's (in this case) soul attached to it.

#27 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan:  hes never a hero anti hero at best since a true hero wouldnt of commited any of the numerous crimes he has done and would be fighting against the people he has aligned himself with
#28 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@  azystudent

There was no other solution. He was there in Aka so he could keep an eyee on Madara and stop him from going for Konoha. Afther Itachi died Madara send Pein in Konoha and all that was left was a crater. 
All Itachi has ever done was for other people so yes that would mean he is a hero. He saved his village and countless other with the sacrifice he made. Also he won his fight with Sasuke and ALL THE OTHER ONES.

#29 Posted by spiderguylll (620 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops rules in this

#30 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderguylll

I don't understand you people ... Do you even read the manga ? Cyc's blast would do nothing to Itachi, even if he removes his visor he can't harm itachi.

#31 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan:  even thou his motivation is to do good hes means are not , it would be like saying vader is  a hero since he shows heroic tendancies in his life and for some part of it had the view of protetcing others but hes still on the  wrong side and hence can never be a true hero.
#32 Edited by D3athstroke (3917 posts) - - Show Bio

1) Susano is not unbreakable
2) it is very easy to dodge His Flames 
3)His genjucu will dont work agains blind guys and Cyclops 
4) He hes no ways of harming  Shadowcat or Vision

If itachi will use Susano'os complete Form  he will die
If he will use Tsukayomi he will fail 
Amaterasu is shit sasuke always uses Spams of Amaterasu and can not even kill genins 

Susano needs time to Become complete 
And first version of susano was Defeated with fist (And raikage is not even as strong as Moonstone is) 
One hit from moonstone and Itachi is dead 
One Blast from Cyclops and Itachi is dead

#33 Edited by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

D3athstroke

1. no its not but Susano with his shield is.

2. No its not. Its somewhat easy for someone that not even the sharingan can follow, a guy that move faster then you can follow with your eyes to dodge them. 
3. Cyc is not blind LOL, also the rest is incorect as well, there is genjutsu that works as sound. Jrayia and his frogs had one and some others. 
4. Yes he can. SC can see so there she goes out even if she is intangible and Vision will come out of phaze to help his team.  

Itachi with his complete version CAN'T die (curent one) he is already dead and in a undead form ... 
tsukuyomi  will faill ? How so ? Those that can see (-vizion) will be affected).

Susano cam be put up in a incomplete form faster then a lighting bolt can hit the ground. The rest can come up in 1-2 sec max (look at sasuke doing it). 
Raikage NEVER defeated the first form. Raikage only was able to crack a rib and that was a very badly incomplete form. Not even on the level that Itachi put up before the lighting even hit the ground. 
Itachi can't die if you destroy his form he just reforms back in seconds, he also has the spirit shield that can block ANY attack ... (do you even read the manga ?). 
1 blast from Cyc ? read the above line ...  

The only way of killing curent Itachi is by suking   his souls out ... Any of this guys can do that ? NO ? then they lose ... 

@ lazystudent     

He was on the bad side aka Akatsuky because he had to leave the village living everyone to think he was the one that whanted to kill the clan. The elders of the village gave that order but that was something that if people find out the village would have been in a state of civil war .. After that Itachi joing akatsuky to keep madara from attacking Konoha and not because he whanted to be there ... 

itachi was never evil like Darth Vader so i realy don't see how this things go togeder. Killing his clan was a order by the village elder and he whent with it because he knew that if is not going to do it a civil war would start that would destroy konoha and eventualy start a new ninja war. Countless lifes would have been lost. His entire life was a sacrifice for others. 

#34 Edited by save.me.now (207 posts) - - Show Bio

Where was it stated that Itachi is invincible and that the zombies brought back by orochimaru's jutsu can't be destroyed? Also, as Itachi is now, he doesn't have sharingan.  so I'd really like to know how he'd defeat this team in his current state.

EDIT: i just checked to verify, and apparently removing the soul is the only way to destroy the zombie for good. Itachi still doesn't have sharingan though. So all of these sharingan derived abilities that people are mentioning would have nothing to do with this fight if it was the current itachi. Against this line up, zombie or not, Itachi loses either way. Even if he made it a waiting game and just hid behind susano-o's shield. He would run out of chakra before people like the vision or moonstone would tire out, unless you want to tell me that the mangekyo sharingan techniques don't use a lot of chakra -_-. This team is just too much for him.

#35 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1798 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi is very overrated, team 1 wins.
#36 Posted by ToxicWaste (284 posts) - - Show Bio
@RadiantTheLight said:
"Itachi is very overrated, team 1 wins. "

Naw itachi isnt overrated he's as strong as he looks. Took out his whole clan, and in Akatsuki he has the 3rd highest chalkra out of 10 people,  
I read naruto manga's all the time Itachi beats team 1 easily. 

His Genjutsu to shadow cat would kill her in an isnstant DEAD 
Daredevil LOL please hes gone in an after though DEAD X(
Cyclopes can still see so as long as he can see his in itachi's Genjutsu to DEAD X(
Blindfold can hurt him with whatever she does DEAD X( 
Vsison gets trapped in the Mangekyo Sharingan DEAD X( 
Moonstone Same

Tolph same

basically for the ones who can't see he's going to kill them with Ninjutsu and who ever can see will be trapped by the mangekyo Sharingan its simple not to mention he can make chalkra clones of himself and actaully make the 6-1 fight a 6-10 fight or whatever is the case.

#37 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan:  the dude isnt a hero as i sid hes anto hero at best i know all what you you just said already and doesnt maek any differnece doing good via doing bad is not the way a real hero works
#38 Edited by SilverSentry (2481 posts) - - Show Bio

The Vision has the ability to alter his density at will. He can become light enough to fly and phase through objects and people or become extraordinarily heavy and make his body nearly impenetrable. The crystal on his forehead called a solar cell emits different levels of radiation. One of the Vision's signature moves is to phase into someone and then increase his density, a process he describes as "physical disruption." This causes the person massive amounts of pain and can result in incapacitation. Vision is also capable of interfacing with outside technology and self-repair. However, the new Vision possesses all of these abilities, PLUS the powers of Iron Lad's neurokinetic armor, such as holographic and energy manipulation, shape shifting, and time travel.  

How will he counter time travel before born and kill baby version Itachi ?

#39 Edited by Prince of Saiyans (2072 posts) - - Show Bio

Amaterasu can burn through even fire.

Itachi's susano tanked sasuke's kurin, below

The speed of Itachi and sasuke, even though during this battle Itachi was not at 100%

Even Sasuke's incomplete Susano tanks multiple attacks from jonin and kage level fighters, Itachi's susano is complete and thus much stronger than sasuke's

#40 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1798 posts) - - Show Bio

- Amaterasu - takes a lot of time to make, being hotter than the sun was hiperbole for obvious reasons 

- Sharingan - cant copy any move, only jutsus, he could never copy Cyc's eye lasers, there are Naruto fanboys who think that Itachi could copy Goku's kamehameha and destroy the planet lol... 

- Mangeyko - theres more than one oponent for Itachi here lol it would be hard to use it.  

- Genjutsu - With two oponents, it can be stoped, it was actualy explained in Naruto's manga 

Oh, and Itachi isnt lighting speed, he blocked that attack with the Susano.

#41 Edited by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

RadiantTheLight  

Amaterasu does not take a lot of time to make ... You just open your eye ... Also amaterasu is hotter then fire and can burn it lol (as stupid as that sounds) so who knows. Amaterasu is the  sun goddess ...

Sharingan can copy jutsus/taijutsu/genjutsu. Cyc optic blast can be considered kekegenkai :P     

Itachi's Susano can stop any attack and 1 shoot anything with his Spirit weapons 

The rest i agree. 

Curent Itachi is invincible to this team. The only way to harm Itachi right now is to remove his soul and nobody from this team can do that.

#42 Posted by D3athstroke (3917 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan:
Curent itachi is dead Zombie and Kabuto/Orochimaru s slave who can not do anything without Command 
#43 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

D3athstroke  

The zombie guys do have a mind of there own but they have to follow there summoners command. Look at the first and second Kages when they where summoned they had a conversation with the 3'th Kage.

The thing is they can't help but follow whatever there summoner comands. They are not puppets like  kankuro's things. They are not useless if there master is not there to command them. They can fight themselfs with no command from there master.

#44 Edited by Braise (1284 posts) - - Show Bio
@RadiantTheLight said:

" - Amaterasu - takes a lot of time to make, being hotter than the sun was hiperbole for obvious reasons - Sharingan - cant copy any move, only jutsus, he could never copy Cyc's eye lasers, there are Naruto fanboys who think that Itachi could copy Goku's kamehameha and destroy the planet lol...  - Mangeyko - theres more than one oponent for Itachi here lol it would be hard to use it.   - Genjutsu - With two oponents, it can be stoped, it was actualy explained in Naruto's manga  Oh, and Itachi isnt lighting speed, he blocked that attack with the Susano.  "

- Amaterasu barely takes any time at all to make. It's described as being as hot as the surface of the sun, and has so far been shown to burn through everything (though admittedly, not always very quickly).
- Sasuke used his sharingan to copy Lee's Shadow of the Dancing Leaf, which is less a jutsu, and more a move (being that Lee can only use taijutsu). Itachi probably won't be able to copy Cyc's eye lasers, but I don't see why he'd want to.. Xan brought up a good point; Sasuke used tsukuyomi against Bee, who was wearing his goggles, so there's a chance it would also work with Cyc. 

As for Itachi being "lightning speed," the fact that he reacted to the lightning attack on the fly suggests that he's got real quick reflexes (duh). Maybe not as fast as lightning, but pretty effin fast. I'd wager he could speedblitz most of the people on this list. 

@SilverSentry

said:

"  The Vision has the ability to alter his density at will. He can become light enough to fly and phase through objects and people or become extraordinarily heavy and make his body nearly impenetrable. The crystal on his forehead called a solar cell emits different levels of radiation. One of the Vision's signature moves is to phase into someone and then increase his density, a process he describes as "physical disruption." This causes the person massive amounts of pain and can result in incapacitation. Vision is also capable of interfacing with outside technology and self-repair. However, the new Vision possesses all of these abilities, PLUS the powers of Iron Lad's neurokinetic armor, such as holographic and energy manipulation, shape shifting, and time travel.  

How will he counter time travel before born and kill baby version Itachi ?
"

Too bad OP never said it was the new Vision (Vision 2.0).
#45 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio
@Braise:  its always the current gear and and version of a character unles stated otherwise so , the time travel arguemnet is perfectly valid. Not that vision would have to go back to childhood since could just travel back before itachi has hes shield up and phase punch itachis head for one shot win.
#46 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

lazystudent

So he goes back in time to when ? Itachi is already dead. Even if he goes back in time and hits Itachi before his shield is up that would do no damage at all. Itachi would just reform himself in seconds ...

You people keep ignoring the fact that CURENT ITACHI is invincible to the team for the simple reason that the only whay to harm him is to remove his soul ...

#47 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan:  doesnt matter about reforming its the same arguement with any wolveirne healing time fight, Itachi has to reform so for the time hes not able to fight team wins via incapacitaion, or vision coul just grab him travel through time and leave him  there and come back for a time  version of BFR. With time travel its doenst matter if you invicible since can just be put somewhere where your no longer a threat.
#48 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

lazystudent

LOL ? itachi reforms in SECONDS, that is not incapacitation. Incapacitation is when someone can't continue the fight anymore and Itachi would be more able to do so (he is not even 

unconscious). Logan regen is something diferent, he eventualy get's ko'ed when his HF can't keep up with the damage. But Itachi is not going to get KO'ed here ..
Vision grabing Itachi ? WOW. That is the best idea someone around here had ... So he is going to make things easyer for Itachi to kill him ? Great. Vision get's close, Itachi looks at him and bam amaterasu to the face. 

Also itachi could be in 4 places at oance with his jutsu. If Vision grabs something you can be sure that is not going to be Itachi ... Itachi can cast jutsus faster then the eye can follow.  
Itachi's sharingan would also read all the moves Vision tryies to make so there is no way he could grab him. Saringan can read where you hand leg etc will be before it get's there. 

Itachi is fast enough to react to a light bolt that comes down from the sky. Can you post something like this about Vision ? 

Itachi is also a daman genius when it comes to fighting and planing on the level of Batman. He is able to plan years ahead ... 

Also it looks like you whant to use curent version of vision and curent one is bad in experience ..

#49 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xan:  dude no jitsu is gonna work on a robot , show me an exmaple that anything Itachi can do can hurt someone who isnt organic lol, i was always told boxing rules here for incapacity takes near or longer than 10 second to return to fight  its a win for other team.  

Vision doenst need super fast reaction since lightning isnt gonna harm him the dude can let it pass right through him if he wisses to, hows Itachi gonna harm somebody who can phase a hand into him grab an internal organ and keep the rest of his body so he cant be touched? using that techneue he could theh place him weher ever he wnated int the time strema without itachi being able to do jack about i. ino for a fact you arent gonna be able to proove any jitsu cna harm somebdoy whos a machine since far as iam awaer there isnt a naruto counterpart to vision.

#50 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

lazystudent

So you are asking me if something that can burn anything (from what we could see up to now) including rocks, ground, even FIRE, pure energy (a huge ass chakra monster the 8 tails) is going tu burn vision ? Why the hell not ?

So you are asking me that a spirit weapon that can block anything can block Vision to ? Well it makes sense to me bub. A huge ass lighting bolt that was able to level a huge area of the ground was blocked by a incomplete Susano is somehow not going to work on Vision ? WHY ? tell me why. Also jutsus work on a robotic Pein so there ... One of the 'realms" of pein was a robot and jutsus where working on him just fine ... Also jutsus work on metalic+wooden pupets. So yes there are tons of proof that it would work just fine.

Vision needs to be solid to grab Itachi, when he solidifies a hand that hand is going to get melted. Itachi is also going to have a clone out in the open and him hiden somwhere. Vision also can't tauch itachi. Lighting (or close) fast reflexes + sharingan (something that can predict what a person is going to do before he does it) is going to make it IMPOSIBLE for vision to hit him ...