Team 2

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

Of course Spider Man has changed but being the character he is means he has heavily restricted growth sometimes he even regresses. He should have been an Avenger years ago but they always try and portray him as the guy that's put upon, you could still believe he was a college student just out of school with the way he acts. Although he has always been a mainstay on the X-Men Scott didn't hit is stride until Grant and Whedons runs, the growth he went through was risky and could have ruined the character but most fans believe it has payed off.

Hey mate! I apologize for taking so long to respond!

I'm not sure what you're trying to state here. The feats have been displayed and he has further displayed feats similar or greater to the ones I've posted, some without the aid of his spider-sense. His involvement with the Avengers has nothing to do with his character growth or ever growing control of his powers, that's simply a "social" choice he decided to neglect at the time being. Personally to this day, I don't find that he fits in with the Avengers, but hey, that's just me.

All the scan tells us is that Spider Man has that ability but the more recent and relevant scan shows us that Scott can tag him regardless of it.

The more recent and relevant scan does show that when serious, Scott can tag Spider-Man, but I believe it's also fair to note that Peter wasn't serious in the slightest nor was he prepared or aware that Scott would flip out and take his frustration out on him. We've all seen what Peter is capable of when his mind is set to it, and in this battle, he is fully aware of Scott's intentions. I'm not stating that Scott won't land on hits on Peter but it won't be as easy as simply turning around and blasting an unprepared Spider-Man.

Even then, Scott with morals on isn't shooting to kill nor to seriously injure. His blasts will have effect but Peter has shown to take the attack and still joke around about it. There is no doubt that Peter can close the distance rather quickly and despite cover being rendered useless for the most part, Peter can still dive between the low-lying walls and what-not to confuse Scott.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#53 god_spawn  Moderator

@deranged_midget:

Peter can still dive between the low-lying walls and what-not to confuse Scott.

Oh, rry? You're forgetting the superspeed of THE CYCLAWPS NYECK!!!

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Deranged Midget
Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hmm, good battle. I would say Team 2 after a tough fight. Spiderman's close quarter's combat and having the ability to use projectiles to some degree does this one for me.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@deranged_midget: You forgot how gud CYCLAWPS is. He's so fast, here he is bashing Mjolnir out of Thor's hand and into Tony Stark's face. As we both know, Mjolnir FTL by the trillions and even he couldn't react.

No Caption Provided

Neither could the Irawn Man who has dodged the Spider-Man and beated him before he could react.

And that is not all. Look what he does here. Blasts the Wolverine after conquering the Mountain's Frost! And when even Wolverine's enhanced precog smell could not save him.

And the Spider-Man admitted even the Wolverine is faster than he is.

Oh, someone is faster. He is the Wolverine. And even faster is the CYCLAWPS!

And how about tagging Beast? The one who is said to have agility and speed LIKE SPIDER-MAN?!

No Caption Provided

And lookie here! CYCLAWPS tags and one shawts Morbius. The SPIDER-MAN ViLen

No Caption Provided

Think that is enough everdense for you? Think agen. Even Hulk could not dodge the beam of the CYCLAWPS!

No Caption Provided

But Hulk can tagz the Spider-Man!!

No Caption Provided

And as you know, Hulk is warp speed! Marvel's own website says so.

No Caption Provided

And u think Spider-Man can take a hit that ripped skin of Hulk, one shot Wolverine THROUGH A WINDOW and is so fast and powerful it warped comic companies and hit the Bane, the man who broke BATMAN??!!

Clearly Bane and not a previous and altered scan.

Poor Bane got broken that morning. Like the other window.

Psh NEWB! CYCLAWPS stomps with his super speedy neck.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: ZOMG BRAH! DUDEBROMAN! You are so right d00000d! I don't know what I was thinking! I mean, it's obvious how fast he is considering Thor has like, the BEST combat speed in da world! And bro... tagging the Hulk of all peoplz is like beating up GALACTUS! HE IS UNSTOPPABLE!

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 god_spawn  Moderator

@deranged_midget: Exactly brodudehombrecomradefriendguy! You juzt undererstimit the CYCLAWPS!

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

I know Spidey is Peter but is this pre-Dying wish Spidey? As in does he have his spider-sense, gadgets and WOS training?

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Deranged Midget

@strider92: I would assume so considering that it was his most recent incarnation. I think Jash chose Pre-Schism Logan and Scott simply because their team dynamic is far superior to now and especially considering Scott's powers are on the fritz due to the Phoenix Force.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deranged_midget: Just checking as he is arguably the strongest version of Spider-man seen to date.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: I don't think strongest is the best term to use. More like most capable.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@deranged_midget: Just checking as he is arguably the strongest version of Spider-man seen to date.

Yes, I would give him the nod over the Other Spider-Man, due to Gear and Martial arts training. Although Spider-Man having Daken style claws coming out of his wrists was awesome.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deranged_midget: I have to disagree with you there. He had all the standard stats of Spider-man, a form of fighting that worked in harmony with his spider-sense and carried multiple gadgets some capable of freezing people in place.

Aside from Secret Wars Spider-man (who was lol levels of oped) and Capt Uni Spider-man I don't think there are any other versions of Spider-man who could beat that one. including BiB SM.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deranged_midget: I have to disagree with you there. He had all the standard stats of Spider-man, a form of fighting that worked in harmony with his spider-sense and carried multiple gadgets some capable of freezing people in place.

That doesn't necessarily attribute to being the "strongest" mate. When in possession of his "Other" powers, he was far more physically capable. Pre-Dying wish was the smartest, most skilled and capable of his incarnations. His physical prowess was only changed in the aspect of skill due to the "Way of the Spider".

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deranged_midget: Ok maybe "strongest" was the wrong choice of words Captain Pedantic :p!!!!

No Caption Provided

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By mrtrevorguy

Given the chance, Peter could solo, he's taken on the entire x-men team before

Didn't beat them, but they couldn't land a hit, how will only 2 of them do any better?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aside from Secret Wars Spider-man (who was lol levels of oped) and Capt Uni Spider-man I don't think there are any other versions of Spider-man who could beat that one. including BiB SM.

Secret Wars Spider-Man lolstomped Titania, beat Titania and Absorbing Man together (he actually was overpowering Titania in a mercy hold before Absorbing Man cheated by endangering innocents), evaded the X-Men and suddenly developed webbing that was strong enough to hold Ms Marvel enhanced rouge in place, could sneak past Prof X's and Wolverine's senses unnoticed, and destroyed a multistory building as result of punching Iron Man 2020 hundreds of feet into it. Good Times indeed :P

Saying what What-If Spider-Man was bada$$, he had training from that weird martial arts master, as well as from Wolverine had Deadshot style gauntlets as well as Midnighter style pre-cog.

And then you have What-if B in B Spider-Man who was suddenly stronger and faster then Extremis Iron Man and beat him in H2H combat.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: I was actually referring to this Secret Wars Spider-man lol:

Omnipresence and nigh-Omnipotence ftw!

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does current Spidey really seem like he doesn't have other powers anyway? Well, aside from the organic webs and the stingers. I mean he speed blitzed people with spider powers, and tore through carbonadium, so it seems like he kept the speed and strength.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: I was actually referring to this Secret Wars Spider-man lol:

Omnipresence and nigh-Omnipotence ftw!

Haha, I've actually used those scans to prove the power of the cosmic cube. Didn't expect them to be put to other purposes :P

Does current Spidey really seem like he doesn't have other powers anyway? Well, aside from the organic webs and the stingers. I mean he speed blitzed people with spider powers, and tore through carbonadium, so it seems like he kept the speed and strength.

When you think about it, what did Spider-Man do strength wise or speed wise that was superior to what he has done otherwise. Most of the evidence citing Spider-Man was superior (haha relevant pun) comes from Spider-Man's own words (such as his conversation with Iron Man) and handbooks. But feat wise he didn't do anything that spectacular.

The only notable thing for me was the stingers and the webbing. Especially the stingers. Just a scratch was able to put El Muerto a 30 tonner in hospital.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: El Muerto was a 30 tonner?!

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: El Muerto was a 30 tonner?!

Yes, I remembered him being referred to as such.

Besides he was manhandling Spider-Man in the wrestling match and considering that Spider-Man is probably a bit over 20 tonnes, especially when exerting himself, I'd say 25-30 tonnes is about right.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: I would assume so considering that it was his most recent incarnation. I think Jash chose Pre-Schism Logan and Scott simply because their team dynamic is far superior to now and especially considering Scott's powers are on the fritz due to the Phoenix Force.

Yep exactly what I was thinking when I made this thread.

@strider92:I was thinking it would be spider-man as he appeared before dying wish. Personally I don't think the tech other then standard webbing will really play a big role. And to be honest I think Peter has a tenancy to forget about that tech at times so I don't think it will be a big role.

All though if it does make things to one sided then I guess I will limit Peter to just standard webbing and web shooters.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Deranged Midget

@jashro44: Honestly, I never factored in any other tech. I merely assumed it was standard webbing and web shooters :P

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Honestly, I never factored in any other tech. I merely assumed it was standard webbing and web shooters :P

lol yea sometimes its hard to remember the tech.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

lol yea sometimes its hard to remember the tech.

Indeed, but disregarding prep time, when has ever really fully utilized his Horizon tech in a completely random encounter? Most of the time, he was simply just jumping in with no additional tech, just same ol' web shooters.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By jashro44

@deranged_midget: IIRC he did state in the vulture story that he carries (or carried) magnetic webbing, acidic webbing, and freeze capsules as standard gear. All though he didn't really use those items much.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Deranged Midget

@jashro44 said:

@deranged_midget: IIRC he did state in the vulture story that he carries (or carried) magnetic webbing, acidic webbing, and freeze capsules as standard gear. All though he didn't really use those items much.

Well yeah, he did state that in EOTE but that was just a huge amount of prep for him. I can't really recall him ever using his variety of webbing unless it suited the situation :/

Although, in this case, I feel it'd be more fair if Peter merely had his standard webbing.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

You forgot Wolverine's own gear. He has pouches too.

<--------Pouches. Next to spear in kidney.

He has things like....his keys. Good luck team 2. Jingle keys will screw Daredevil's senses, Spider-Man will make some joke and CYCLAWPS!! comes in with the K-chew blast.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deranged_midget: Pretty much. And yea I guess I will just leave it as standard webbing and web shooters and none of the other stuff.

@god_spawn:Wolverine can keep the spear in the kidney but the pouches aren't allowed. I have to keep things fair.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@jashro44: I see how it is. Fine. Wolverine throws his loose kidney then at Daredevil's face, blinding hi...... Nevermind.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By laflux

@deranged_midget: You forgot how gud CYCLAWPS is. He's so fast, here he is bashing Mjolnir out of Thor's hand and into Tony Stark's face. As we both know, Mjolnir FTL by the trillions and even he couldn't react.

No Caption Provided

Neither could the Irawn Man who has dodged the Spider-Man and beated him before he could react.

And that is not all. Look what he does here. Blasts the Wolverine after conquering the Mountain's Frost! And when even Wolverine's enhanced precog smell could not save him.

And the Spider-Man admitted even the Wolverine is faster than he is.

And how about tagging Beast? The one who is said to have agility and speed LIKE SPIDER-MAN?!

No Caption Provided

And lookie here! CYCLAWPS tags and one shawts Morbius. The SPIDER-MAN ViLen

No Caption Provided

Think that is enough everdense for you? Think agen. Even Hulk could not dodge the beam of the CYCLAWPS!

No Caption Provided

But Hulk can tagz the Spider-Man!!

No Caption Provided

And as you know, Hulk is warp speed! Marvel's own website says so.

No Caption Provided

And u think Spider-Man can take a hit that ripped skin of Hulk, one shot Wolverine THROUGH A WINDOW and is so fast and powerful it warped comic companies and hit the Bane, the man who broke BATMAN??!!

Poor Bane got broken that morning. Like the other window.

Psh NEWB! CYCLAWPS stomps with his super speedy neck.

Loading Video...

Skip to 1.02.........................................

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the mods can stop trolling each other... back to the thread.

Avatar image for swordandshields
SwordandShields

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey and DD take this but 7/10. Taking Wolvie will be hard if Cyke is shooting at you from the back. If DD can handle Cyke then Team 2 can win this pretty handily.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMFAO this has turned into an... interesting thread.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterwhisper: It's called a bit of fun mate, lighten up a little ;) Besides, my fair share has already been said.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterwhisper: It's called a bit of fun mate, lighten up a little ;) Besides, my fair share has already been said.

My contest with God_Spawn has long since passed the realms of fun >.<

pr0xyt0xin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By pr0xyt0xin

The morals are what make this battle interesting. I have seen every one of these characters take a life. But Wolverine with morals is a complicated fellow. I'd say it depends on the battlefield. If Spidey/DD can douse the lights, DD can move in for the win, assuming they can bypass Wolvie's healing factor. Now, I'd venture to guess the X-Men have the upper hand where team work is involved. If Wolvie/Cyke can manage to get them into a corner well... Wolverine is the best there is at what he does...

That being said, I think Spider-Man and Daredevil have this one.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A serious Spiderman solo's this. DD's icing on the cake. Not that Wolverine and Cyclops don't present challenges, but if Spiderman's serious about taking em down.... there's not a whole hell of a lot they can do about it. Remember, Cyclops with morals on does in fact have to see his opponent to do much damage, and Wolverine has to get close. With Spiderman's capabilities neither of those things is going to happen. Not to down play either of the X-men's abilities, but a serious Spiderman is rough. There are many many characters that can take him down, even when he's serious..... but Wolverine and Cyclops with morals.... are not those characters.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#92  Edited By Stronger

Spidey is probably the x-factor of this thread.

Team 2 takes this.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 owie  Moderator

I think it's close to an even split. I'd say DD is the weakest link, partly because of his lack of real offensive powers, and also his standard human durabilty. Cyclops can open up with a wide blast to clear the space, and to knock down/out the others. His wide blast doesn't have to be at full power. In fact, classically, his wide blast is supposed to be his weakest. The more focused it is, the more powerful its' supposed to be, the wider it is, the weaker it is supposed to be. I know there's all those Sentinel-clearing scenes, but that's the way it's supposed to operate. So I think it's at least reasonable to say that he could hit one or both of them before they get to close. DD has actually been getting hit more these days, I feel like, so I'm not sure he's going to get in close enough.

I do think Cyke's ability to bounce his beams around, reflecting them off things, is also a big help. I think Spidey could dodge those in normal circumstances, if he's got nothing else to do. But if, just for argument's sake, DD gets take out early, then Spidey has to contend with Wolverine in H2H and Cyke from long distance. That's a fair amount of difficulty for Spidey.

Of course, Cyke also has standard human durability, so if Spidey gets close enough, he can take Cyke out in one punch.

In terms of webbing, it's a big help, but Wolverine and Cyke both have the capacity to potentially get rid of it.

Wolverine is morals on, and it's always been an interesting question to me what that means in terms of his claws. You'd think he'd be against killing people in a normal fight, but on the other hand he does seem to run into pretty much every fight ever with his claws out. He's also almost impossible to KO here, Spidey really has to web him up and then physically hold his arms in place.

So in one scenario, I see Cyke using his wide beam at medium power to clear the area and KO DD, and potentially at least knocking Spidey down. Then Wolverine closes on Spidey and Cyke uses focused, reflected beams on Spidey simultaneously. One way or the other they take him out.

In another scenario, I see Spidey getting past Cyke's original beam and webbing up both Cyke and Wolverine. He punches out Cyke before he can get out of the webs and then defeats Wolverine in a close battle.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie said:

I think it's close to an even split. I'd say DD is the weakest link, partly because of his lack of real offensive powers, and also his standard human durabilty. Cyclops can open up with a wide blast to clear the space, and to knock down/out the others. His wide blast doesn't have to be at full power. In fact, classically, his wide blast is supposed to be his weakest. The more focused it is, the more powerful its' supposed to be, the wider it is, the weaker it is supposed to be. I know there's all those Sentinel-clearing scenes, but that's the way it's supposed to operate. So I think it's at least reasonable to say that he could hit one or both of them before they get to close. DD has actually been getting hit more these days, I feel like, so I'm not sure he's going to get in close enough.

I do think Cyke's ability to bounce his beams around, reflecting them off things, is also a big help. I think Spidey could dodge those in normal circumstances, if he's got nothing else to do. But if, just for argument's sake, DD gets take out early, then Spidey has to contend with Wolverine in H2H and Cyke from long distance. That's a fair amount of difficulty for Spidey.

Of course, Cyke also has standard human durability, so if Spidey gets close enough, he can take Cyke out in one punch.

In terms of webbing, it's a big help, but Wolverine and Cyke both have the capacity to potentially get rid of it.

Wolverine is morals on, and it's always been an interesting question to me what that means in terms of his claws. You'd think he'd be against killing people in a normal fight, but on the other hand he does seem to run into pretty much every fight ever with his claws out. He's also almost impossible to KO here, Spidey really has to web him up and then physically hold his arms in place.

So in one scenario, I see Cyke using his wide beam at medium power to clear the area and KO DD, and potentially at least knocking Spidey down. Then Wolverine closes on Spidey and Cyke uses focused, reflected beams on Spidey simultaneously. One way or the other they take him out.

In another scenario, I see Spidey getting past Cyke's original beam and webbing up both Cyke and Wolverine. He punches out Cyke before he can get out of the webs and then defeats Wolverine in a close battle.

The only thing I really take issue with is your belief that Wolverine is "almost impossible to KO here". My favorite literary way for Spidey to take out foes is to snag their ankles, leg's pretty much whatever and repeatedly slam them into stuff.... basically turning the target in question into the ball at the end of a flail. If Spidey does this to Wolverine he's toast. You have a great point about Cyclops and his wide beam attack... but I do question the elevation of said attack. Spiderman jumps pretty damn high... especially when his Spidersense goes off. Also... even if it hits... will it really put him down? As to Cyclops's ability to bounce his beams, he needs reflective surfaces.... none of which are shown here. You make good arguments to support your position... but I respectfully disagree with your conclusion.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By owie  Moderator

@owie said:

The only thing I really take issue with is your belief that Wolverine is "almost impossible to KO here". My favorite literary way for Spidey to take out foes is to snag their ankles, leg's pretty much whatever and repeatedly slam them into stuff.... basically turning the target in question into the ball at the end of a flail. If Spidey does this to Wolverine he's toast. You have a great point about Cyclops and his wide beam attack... but I do question the elevation of said attack. Spiderman jumps pretty damn high... especially when his Spidersense goes off. Also... even if it hits... will it really put him down? As to Cyclops's ability to bounce his beams, he needs reflective surfaces.... none of which are shown here. You make good arguments to support your position... but I respectfully disagree with your conclusion.

On the one hand, I think Wolverine SHOULD be able to be KOed by smacking his head against stuff. But I've seen a number of instances where something like that has happened and he hasn't been knocked out--or it has taken a lot more strength than Spidey has. I've also seen instances where he HAS been knocked out by the same thing. So my general feeling is, Spidey may not be strong enough to do it, or if he is, it won't last long. But you're right that if he just webs him and starts swinging him around, smacking him into stuff, then that at least keeps him preoccupied for a while. On the other hand, it's not really in Pete's standard character to do such a violent, painful thing to someone, unless he really has no choice.

In terms of Spider-Man's ability to jump over Cyclops' blast, there's really no reason Cyke can't keep it on continuously (or at least for a reasonably long time). Plus, Cyke's beams basically go where ever he's looking. So if he's looking at Spidey, then that's where he's shooting. He just has to follow him with his eyes/head. So seen in that way, it's kind of hard for him to miss. In terms of bouncing his beams, I agree that theoretically they should have to bounce off some kind of reflective surface or something, but in practice I'm not sure that's the way it works. I've seen him bounce them off standard walls and whatnot. It doesn't really make sense, but he does it.

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I gotta say team two 7-8/10 and here's why:morals. im a big spidey fan but I think everyone knows if morals were on then Cyclops would, uh, well you know obliterate them with his most powerful widespread beam and I don't see any cover there that that could take that. Buuuuuuuuut, since morals are on then spidey and dd can close the gap and take out one then double team the other. also spidey could solo. op says there is incap so he can web up Cyclops and web the back of his head to his lower back so he's looking up and cant do anything. then he can web up wolverine like he did when he got the drop on him then took the kid.if it was otto then team 2 10/10

Avatar image for deactivated-622aa52778ac3
deactivated-622aa52778ac3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batnorris: I agree that Spider-Man and DD would take this. If morals were off, then I think it could go either way. Since morals are on, obviously Scott and Logan are not going to do anything that would severely hurt Peter or Matt. With that being said, with morals on, I think Spider-Man alone would be a lot for team 1 to handle, let alone having Matt in there to help him.

Scott has good h2h skills but they are not as good as DD's and put up against Peter it is obvious that Scott would lose since he would not use his blasts because of the possibility that his blasts would severely hurt both of them. Even with morals off, and Cyclops using his blasts, I think Peter would be too much to handle IMO. As for DD, if morals were off, I think Peter wouldn't hesitate to let Matt know that Cyclops has the capability of blasting him. With that being said, I'm not saying that DD would be able to escape all of Scott's blasts, but Matt isn't going to just stand in one spot. Scott doesn't move like Matt does, in which, Matt definitely has the upper hand if he reaches Scott.

Morals on:

In my opinion, Scott really isn't even that much of a factor besides intelligence. I see Scott instantly being either knocked out or subdued. Logan would have to be knocked out or be made unable to fight, which could happen after Scott is out of the way.

I see this fight going to Peter and DD.

Morals off:

If it was a fight to the death then I would have to go with Scott and Logan most of the time.

Spidey vs Logan.... with Logans healing factor, I think Logan would win. Peter could pull off a win but would be very difficult to do so.

Spidey vs Scott.... Spidey takes this.

DD vs Scott... Could go either way.

DD vs Logan.... Obviously Logan.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By jashro44

@spawngengiskhan:

Scott would lose since he would not use his blasts because of the possibility that his blasts would severely hurt both of them.

Cyclops has used his powers on normal humans without killing them in the past. He can control the power of his blasts.

@owie:

Personally I always view wolverines morals as wolverine using his claws to land non fatal hits (missing vital organs) sort of like what he did with cap in avx (cut the shield with precision strikes and gave him a cut across the stomach). Or I would say he does what he did with cyclops in schism and just use the claws for intimidation and whenever he punches someone he would sheathe them.

That's just my view on wolverines morals.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 owie  Moderator

@jashro44 said:

@owie:

Personally I always view wolverines morals as wolverine using his claws to land non fatal hits (missing vital organs) sort of like what he did with cap in avx (cut the shield with precision strikes and gave him a cut across the stomach). Or I would say he does what he did with cyclops in schism and just use the claws for intimidation and whenever he punches someone he would sheathe them.

That's just my view on wolverines morals.

Yeah, I see it more or less that way too . But then sometimes he randomly mows through hordes of people, killing them left and right. I think he basically sees it as OK to kill anyone who is trying to kill him, especially if they're red shirts or he doesn't know them :) Like he does in this week's Battles of the Week thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-622aa52778ac3
deactivated-622aa52778ac3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: You said: "Cyclops has used his powers on normal humans without killing them in the past. He can control the power of his blasts."

Well, in that case, Cyclops could be a bit more of a factor but not by a whole lot. I still stand by what I said, only this time Scott would take longer to knock out, but would eventually be knocked out of the picture.

As far as Wolverines morals on, I don't think he would stab anyone on the forces of good with his claws because it would harm them and/or possibly kill them, especially someone like DD. Logan may do a very minor and "non-fatal" slash but that is all I see him doing. The only way he would stab or cut someone fatally is if they were his enemy, against him, or of course if the morals were "off".