#1 Posted by EternalWrath (101 posts) - - Show Bio
NO PHOENIX   

(PICTURE VERSIONS OF BOTH).

Battlefield ; Danger Room. There are places to hide for cover. 
K.O. for the win. 
Morals on for both. 
No prep. 
Start 24 ft. from each other at most.

#2 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops, I'd say.

#3 Posted by Dextersinister (5088 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops will simply blow her midsection apart knowing full well that she will survive it but it will take her out of the fight.

#4 Posted by cattlebattle (12275 posts) - - Show Bio

First Class Cyclops.???........I think he gets killed rather quickly, an older more experienced Cyclops would dispatch that Wolverinette without breaking a sweat

#5 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

X-23.

Cyclops has a chance though.

#6 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:

First Class Cyclops.???........I think he gets killed rather quickly, an older more experienced Cyclops would dispatch that Wolverinette without breaking a sweat

Oh, this is First Class Cyclops? I thought this was "classic" Cyclops, with brown costume Wolverine and Colossus and such.
#7 Posted by cattlebattle (12275 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

@Oh, this is First Class Cyclops? I thought this was "classic" Cyclops, with brown costume Wolverine and Colossus and such.

well, the OP says pictured versions and that is Cyclops from the First Class mini series in his picture.

#8 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle: Ah gotcha. It looked like Cyclops from the arcade game to me, so I assumed it was a slightly older version.
#9 Posted by rd2race (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyke wrecks her if its the older version. First class version would probably not be able to tag x-23 and loose.

#10 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops.

#11 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

First Class Cyclops would lose and get shredded IMO.

#12 Posted by Dextersinister (5088 posts) - - Show Bio

Younger Cyclops would barely get out an awkward before she simply walks up and smashes his face in, older Cyclops would pimp slap her and have her ass back out on the streets.

#13 Posted by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

X-23 wins 6/10. she is too quick for cyclops, and can dodge his optic beams, unless cyclops takes off his visor and unleases a full optic blast. but then he would get tired after the high energy output

#14 Posted by SavageDragon (2166 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops because of experience and range advantage.

#15 Posted by Outside_85 (7100 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, seasoned killer with a healing factor and pain tolerance vs. relative newbee...sry gotta give it to X-23 here.