Cyclops Vs Wolverine.

LaryKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By LaryKing

I know there's been like 5.000 of them,but,still,some versions are different than others and one term can change the whole battle.So plz read it.

616 Versions.

BloodLusted.

Standard Gear.

Fully enraged.

Cyke CAN visor off,but won't do it unless completely necessary.

PLOT:

In the battle between X-men vs Dark avengers,Cyclops killed Daken.Wolverine fueled with fury(also knowing it would be hard to kill him in Utopia,due to the other's X-men getting in his way,he decided to lure him in),killed Emma Frost and then moved on to hunt Cable and Hope.After finding out,Cyclops momentarily understands Logan's plan.He goes after him.Already fueled with rage,but also with the deepest desire of protecting his children,Cyke is determined not to fail,so he is focused and collected.Wolverine is still as enraged as he can be(typical Logan)has nothing else on his mind than revenge Cyclops.

ROUND 1:Logan is trying to find out where Cable is.He located him in Madripoor,in an undercover mission with X-force.Logan keeps track of them,but,when he's ready to attack,Cyclops knocks him down with an optic blast.It's On.Takes place on a rooftop in Madripoor,20 feet distance.

ROUND 2: After failing to kill Cable,Logan was trying to gather info on where Hope is.He hires Deadpool to help him.They are in the Avenger's Tower to hack the database on Hope.Cyke follows them,covered in something(to cover his scent,but,don't know what).He decides to pull out a daring trick and lure them in the simulator.

He programs it to ressemble a warehouse.(You know,like the one in Indiana Jones and The Crystal Skull movie,full of tall shelves with crates on them).Cyclops knows where they are,while they only know he is in the building.Cyke can both ambush them or go straight in and fight them.He prefers the first.He disarms Deadpool with an optic blast and blasts Logan away to gain an opening.Fight takes place 15 feet.(He is against DP in this round also.)

ROUND 3.: After done with Round 2 ,Cyke blew the building up using the self destruct sequence.Despite all his efforts,Logan has someway traced Hope and is ready to kill her.Cyclops shows up for the final battle,knowing that only one will survive.He takes a picture of Jean and Emma with him,to give him strength.That's all he has.The fight starts up h2h.Cyke takes a slash in the hand but then counters Wolverine and throws him.LAST BATTLE:MORALS OFF.Starting distance :5 feet.

That's all guys,a nice and humble VS battle.Be fair.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan gets blown away again.

LaryKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: yes it does.starting distance e.g 5 feet cyke would obviously have a hard time there,or,morals on,it would certainly be harder.morals off cyke can defeat pretty much anyone.i know it's been done 5000 times hater.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FirestormFate1919

Cyclops blasts his brain through the back of his skull. He then blasts Logan's limbs off, and discards them in separate locations. He then proceeds to reapeatedly blast the brain until it is dysfunctional, and Logan can't heal.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By WolverineIsTOAA

Cyclops............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I hate you

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I hate you

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverineistoaa said:

I hate you

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

@wolverineistoaa said:

@wolverineistoaa said:

I hate you

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Nathaniel_Adam

Cyclops

LaryKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Of course i don't think i'm the first one to clarify starting distance etc ,how stupid do you think i am?!You said that one term can't change a battle.I beg to differ.If it WASN'T moralls off,cyke would have a harder time,or,if the starting distance was 2-3 feet,cyke would obviously struggle to make out alive.What my point is all about is that one term can change the outcome of the battle.

Avatar image for cyberzombie_hatchetman
Cyberzombie_Hatchetman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops all day every day.