#1 Edited by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops Is Earth 616 Version but has the Banshee Drug from Earth 1610 in his system. Scott has full control of his powers and no addiction to the Drug. He is Out for Blood against his brother, who just Slaughtered the X-Men and others, Including Havoc & Emma. For those who don't know the Banshee Drug is like MGH but With a Twist.

Vulcan is at his Highest Levels Without Darwin's Power Merged. Gabriel is ready to end Scott.

Who Wins? I Suggest you Look Up the Banshee Drug and Ultimate Cyclops to understand it and then note that this is a much older and experienced version of Scott. Battle Take Place in Space outside of Earth Atmosphere.

#2 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

Vulcan

#3 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@Achilles.: 
Why do you say Vulcan? Scott is pretty damn powerful with the Banshee Drug.
#4 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @Achilles.:  Why do you say Vulcan? Scott is pretty damn powerful with the Banshee Drug. "
You made Vulcan at his highest level which is pretty damn powerful so he wins
#5 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, what did the Banshee drug do again? Cyclops could fly and shoot out of his eyes with control right? Anything else?

#6 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch: The blasts were a little more potent i believe, but i can't remember it doing anything else..
#7 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise: So basically Vulcan would murder him
#8 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @Precise: So basically Vulcan would murder him "
exactly
#9 Posted by Earthfall (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Vulcan. Because he can still control and shut down Scott's powers with total ease.

#10 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch:  @Achilles.:

He Could Disperse the energy through anywhere. He absorbed solar energy constantly and Created a sort of Energy field. He had incredible Super Strength which never hit a limit and he was able to fly into space. His powers were a sort of an Homage to Superman. Except he went all crazy and got addicted like it was super roids. So I took the draw back and gave it to an Adult Scott with Skills and Intelligence far greater then the Ultimate version.
#11 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch: Pretty much, considering Vulcan has controlled Cyclops optic beams before, and I don't see the drugs changing that.
#12 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @texasdeathmatch:  @Achilles.: He Could Disperse the energy through anywhere. He absorbed solar energy constantly and Created a sort of Energy field. He had incredible Super Strength which never hit a limit and he was able to fly into space. His powers were a sort of an Homage to Superman. Except he went all crazy and got addicted like it was super roids. So I took the draw back and gave it to an Adult Scott with Skills and Intelligence far greater then the Ultimate version. "
there was no limit to his strength?
#13 Posted by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

Vulcan.... isn't he immune to cyclops's powers anyways? Even if that isn't the case... Vulcan...

#14 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07:  I don't remember any super strength, I could be wrong though. He did fly into space but the drug wore out and Jean had to bring him back again.
#15 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch: 
I'm sure there was a limit but he never showed any. So his strength is undetermined. He had no Impressive feats but he was easily over a Class 50 with the little he showed. He was also Able to attack Astral forms. He battled Ultimate Jeans Phoenix Power and Dominated for a great portion.
#16 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07: He was actually beating Jean when she was using her Phoenix Power? Wow, why don't I remember that? The same Phoenix that easily melted Apocalypse?
#17 Posted by Erik (32861 posts) - - Show Bio

Vulcan without Darwin yet at his most powerful is going to murder Cyclops.

#18 Edited by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@weaponx: 
Vulcan is the Only Summers brother not Immune to there powers I thought? No Sure though. 

@texasdeathmatch:

Yes But Note She Was in Astral form. Still he seemed mostly unaffected. And she seemed affected by everything he did. I need to find the issue so I can get the Scans up. I'm Not saying Cyke would Win I just believe he has a chance.

@Precise:

Yeah he Definitely had Super Strength. It was very Clear that he Was a Superman Rip off with these powers. He even explains that the solar powers were flowing through him allowing him to do control the energy. And yes he was on the moon and Wanted to die but she convinced him to live and come back to the team as the leader.
#19 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07: I have that issue in my desktop which is fried right now...but I kinda remember that happening
#20 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07:  I don't believe Jean was trying to fight him though, just make him snap out of it. An as mentioned before, Vulcan has managed to manipulate Cyclops energy before, why shouldn't he be able now just because it's enhanced? It's still the same energy =)
#21 Edited by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise: 
^^^^^ All Of that up there=Very True......Honestly I think I Just wanted to see the two Summers Brother Fly around in Space and Battle Each other lol instead of this

Owned then Tea Bagged
#22 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" @texasdeathmatch: The blasts were a little more potent i believe, but i can't remember it doing anything else.. "
IIRC, his optic blasts became more potent, and he could control them. He gained the ability to fly, superhuman strength (sufficient to hurt a guy who had punched Wolverine all the way to Maine), he could survive in space, and he seemed to be able to hurt telepaths with his optic blasts if he shoots their astral projections.
#23 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07:  lol, that could very well happen in this battle. I just think at the end Vulcan will be the winner ;)

@Power NeXus: I know, that was already pointed out to me by the OP =)
#24 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" @ThaMessenger07:  lol, that could very well happen in this battle. I just think at the end Vulcan will be the winner ;)

@Power NeXus: I know, that was already pointed out to me by the OP =) "
lol 
my bad =]
#25 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus:  lol no problem, always nice to have it confirmed. I didn't remember half of the stuff he did =)
#26 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" Vulcan without Darwin yet at his most powerful is going to murder Cyclops. "
#27 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
"Vulcan without Darwin yet at his most powerful is going to murder Cyclops. "
#28 Posted by Tavai (69 posts) - - Show Bio

"Banshee" is similar to the 616 drug "Kick" no?

#29 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tavai: 
It had a Much stronger affect. 

@LT1085:
lol
#31 Posted by Fresh0133 (496 posts) - - Show Bio

If Scott got the drop on Vulcan I could see him taking it, other wise Vulcan is just way too much.

#32 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8075 posts) - - Show Bio

i say cyclops stomps real hard

#33 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10512 posts) - - Show Bio

Vulcan would end him.