Avatar image for terrybogard2014
TerryBogard2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TerryBogard2014

Anyone have any feats of terry doing anything Impressive hand to hand outside the suit?other wise i don't understand how he doesn't get wrecked in this scenario

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@TerryBogard2014 said:

Anyone have any feats of terry doing anything Impressive hand to hand outside the suit?other wise i don't understand how he doesn't get wrecked in this scenario

They both don't really have any impressive feats as far as skill goes. Majority of their skill feats involve them facing fodder opponents, thugs etc.

Imperius_Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Imperius_Rex

Cyclops just because I'd assume he has more overall battle experience and training. I'm pretty sure he started at an age before terry and is a lot older. And ummm. Daddy's home.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jashro44

@TerryBogard2014 said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHeZf-hpGyo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKwvFznM7Vc

I can't find the full clip and its been forever since I watched return of the joker but at 2:50 of the first video you can see a bit of batman beyonds fights with the deedee twins. And at 2:14 of the second video he tosses some hyena creature into some random thing showing some decent strength (its part of the scene that was cut out of the first video).

@Imperius_Rex said:

Cyclops just because I'd assume he has more overall battle experience and training. I'm pretty sure he started at an age before terry and is a lot older. And ummm. Daddy's home.

Experience doesn't mean a whole lot. Training maybe but I recall in the episode curse of the cobra part one Terry went to one of Bruce Waynes friends to receive training.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@jashro44: Your opinion Jashro?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jashro44

@god_spawn: I might need to refresh my memory on batman beyond but I think Terry takes this. He was able to hold off the deedee twins without the suit and all though they don't have feats they are a step ahead of fodder. Cyclops is pretty impressive in his fighting ability but I don't think he has faced many notable fighters, and all though he does have more experience I think Terry relies on his fighting skills more (I know the suit enhances his physicals but I don't recall if it enhances his speed so I would imagine his skill does play a role in his fights). And all though Cyclops does his fighting blind I hear spacial awareness helps him in fighting blind so it isn't as much a handicap. So likely Terry after a good battle though.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@jashro44: I believe the suit does enhance his speed. I remember an old bio on like Toonami talking about how it increased neuromuscular sensory amplification. And the bio has background words going strength, fast etc. To what degree of speed, idk. I know he dodges gunfire though with it (then again, Cyclops has a few dodging feats himself). Terry is also pretty agile without the suit considering he backflipped off of a falling or something. Then again, Cyclops is rather agile himself.

And the spatial awareness helps a bit and his hearing is above average too thanks to some training by Logan. Just confirming that spatial awareness part.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jashro44

@god_spawn: Yea it seems like it does enhance his speed. At 0:59 exactly it says "fast".