This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by RulkFTW (98 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how Cyclops can even hurt Rhino, unless his energy blasts are stronger than I remember.

#3 Posted by beautifulrevery (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm actually gonna go with Cyclops on this one. Rhino is big, strong, and durable but that's nothing new to Cyclops. His optic blasts are pretty powerful and he can tag Rhino far more often than Rhino will be able to tag him. All in all, Rhino is big, strong, and dumb and that's just great for Cyclops

#4 Posted by reikai (4197 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyke, at full bore, can level a mountain when he takes off the goggles. Cyke has to hurt people a lot more durable than Rhino.

#5 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops should win. He's much more intelligent then Rhino, and a full force optic blast should be sufficient to KO Rhino.

#6 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10321 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery said:

I'm actually gonna go with Cyclops on this one. Rhino is big, strong, and durable but that's nothing new to Cyclops. His optic blasts are pretty powerful and he can tag Rhino far more often than Rhino will be able to tag him. All in all, Rhino is big, strong, and dumb and that's just great for Cyclops

This.

#7 Posted by fury714 (589 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops stomps this.

#8 Posted by D3athstroke (3911 posts) - - Show Bio

Normal Cyclops stomps Rhino but currently he has problems with his powers.

@mk111
said:

I don't see how Cyclops can even hurt Rhino, unless his energy blasts are stronger than I remember.

#9 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't follow up on Rhino recently, if he still retains vulnerability in his face, then Cyclops can have an easy time with him.

#10 Posted by Bo88gdan (4397 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops

#11 Edited by God_Spawn (37718 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre AvX or current Cyclops would absolutely destroy Rhino.

#12 Posted by God_Spawn (37718 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111 said:

He's obliterated entire icebergs, disintegrated entire sentinel (through sheer force since his blasts are just concussive force), leveled a mountain side, ripped the skin off of World War Hulk (which Wolverine said was getting harder to cut). He is very powerful. And he is rather agile for not being a peak human, which most people tend to overlook so I wouldn't put it past him to dodge a gore or two as well.

#13 Posted by laflux (15418 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke said:

Normal Cyclops stomps Rhino but currently he has problems with his powers.

@mk111 said:

I think Cyclops wins as well, but the statement about planet busting is clear hyperbole.

#14 Edited by Dextersinister (6001 posts) - - Show Bio

The only chance Rhino has is if current Cyke doesn't want to risk killing him.

#15 Posted by tomlikesfries (4643 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

I thought the current Cyclops didn't exactly have control over his powers?

#16 Posted by New_World_Order (13050 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops

#17 Posted by Dextersinister (6001 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries said:

@god_spawn said:

I thought the current Cyclops didn't exactly have control over his powers?

He can still use them but he has poor control with keeping it's power in check, first showing had him rip-apart an armoured convey by accident the other one did roughly what he wanted and leveled multiple Sentinel's.

#18 Posted by tomlikesfries (4643 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister: Yeah, I'm aware of that, but it was a strike of luck as said by Scott himself. Maybe he won't be so lucky in the encounter at hand.

#19 Posted by THORSON (2366 posts) - - Show Bio

visor dude

#20 Posted by darkelf35 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhino is faster and smarter than Cyclops. Also Cyclops's claws probably wont be able to hurt rhnio unless he has kryptonite. Also is this voided Cyclops if so he could use HOTU and then maybe he has a chance.

#21 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkelf35 said:

Rhino is faster and smarter than Cyclops. Also Cyclops's claws probably wont be able to hurt rhnio unless he has kryptonite. Also is this voided Cyclops if so he could use HOTU and then maybe he has a chance.

What a newb. Obviously this guy has never read a comic.

Cyclops's claws don't need kryptonite because they are already vaguely radioactive because of his power cosmic.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#22 Posted by Dextersinister (6001 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries said:

@Dextersinister: Yeah, I'm aware of that, but it was a strike of luck as said by Scott himself. Maybe he won't be so lucky in the encounter at hand.

If his power's are out of hand Rhino would get the short end of the stick in regard's to being unlucky. It said it was lucky he didn't kill anyone else and so far he has been able to still shoot on demand.

#23 Posted by Grandmastersexyhd (305 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkelf35: Rhino. . .Smart?!?!

#24 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually feel like this is a mismatch cyclops should take this quite easily.

#25 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops, but he'll be hurt after the fight.

#26 Posted by God_Spawn (37718 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch.