Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Phorqe

Mr. Fantastic.

Cyclops would try to blast Reed in the face. Reed would either dodge it or eat it, but it won't matter because Scott is getting booted in the face nonetheless.

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Blue Nighty

cyclops would blast him out into space

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Blue Nighty

and he,d freez

Hawkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hawkwing

Cyke wins.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By the creator

Mr Fantastic's body can withstand very strong kinectic blows, so only a wide setting Cyc's optic beams would not do lasting damage to him - would knock way back and possibly stun him. However on a tight setting Cyc's blasts really tear at Mr F's body and do more damage.

Mr F has a whole means of attacking Cyc, through manipulating his body - the big fist routine (sorry if that sounds rude), the entagle move - you get the hint.

I don't think this would be cut and dried and I think that Cyc would win most times.

alchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By alchemist

i concur

Cosmic Mancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cosmic Mancer

cyclops wins

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#9  Edited By The_Martian

Cyclops wins this one. His blast are really powerful and Reed couldn't handle it.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By GambitO

CYCLOPS would make an enormous ray with all its power and it would disintegrate each particle of

MR. FANTASTIC

CYCLOPS WIN

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Eternal Chaos

It's been shown before that Reed isn't immune to concussion blasts and that's basically what Scott's optic blast is, a concentrated concussion blast. If Reed is fast enough, he can handle Scott, turn into a blanket and choke him out, but if Scott can let off a good blast, he'll win. Reed can move his body in any direction desirable and manuver to avoid most of Scott's attacks. Scott would need to remove the glasses to catch him.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GambitO

I agree

he had not thought of that possibility

this gives a great advantage to MR. FANTASTIC

because it would lengthen their so much body

that CYCLOPS could not destroy it

MR. FANTASTIC

it would catch CYCLOPS until asficciarlo

this would give him the

victory to MR. FANTASTIC

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eternus

Eternal Chaos says:

"It's been shown before that Reed isn't immune to concussion blasts and that's basically what Scott's optic blast is, a concentrated concussion blast. If Reed is fast enough, he can handle Scott, turn into a blanket and choke him out, but if Scott can let off a good blast, he'll win. Reed can move his body in any direction desirable and manuver to avoid most of Scott's attacks. Scott would need to remove the glasses to catch him."

my mind keeps going back to the fantastic four movie where reed gets melted (sorts) by doctor doom. i know the movies are nothing like the comics but if cyclops beam gives off heat could it do the same thing and give him an advantage?possibly

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Eternus says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"It's been shown before that Reed isn't immune to concussion blasts and that's basically what Scott's optic blast is, a concentrated concussion blast. If Reed is fast enough, he can handle Scott, turn into a blanket and choke him out, but if Scott can let off a good blast, he'll win. Reed can move his body in any direction desirable and manuver to avoid most of Scott's attacks. Scott would need to remove the glasses to catch him."
my mind keeps going back to the fantastic four movie where reed gets melted (sorts) by doctor doom. i know the movies are nothing like the comics but if cyclops beam gives off heat could it do the same thing and give him an advantage?possibly"

Nah, Cyclops' optic blast is pure energy, it doesn't give off energy. It says it on his bio here.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15  Edited By Forever

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nah, Cyclops' optic blast is pure energy, it doesn't give off energy. It says it on his bio here."

Yeah its purely concussive. There is no heat involved.

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Eternus

Eternal Chaos says:

"Eternus says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
my mind keeps going back to the fantastic four movie where reed gets melted (sorts) by doctor doom. i know the movies are nothing like the comics but if cyclops beam gives off heat could it do the same thing and give him an advantage?possibly"

Nah, Cyclops' optic blast is pure energy, it doesn't give off energy. It says it on his bio here."

you mean it doesnt give off heat? but i didnt know that so i was just asking. if it did though then it would be helpful. and thats if it effected stretchy that way at all

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By ChaosBlazer

mr fantastic