User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Boneawl
Cyclops
Cyclops

VS

Gorgon
Gorgon

Round 1:

No morals. Start off with 15 ft between each other. No speed blitz for this round only

Round 2:

No morals. Both start with in the same area in the X-Man, 10 ft distance between each other

Round 3:

No morals. Start off 20 ft between each other.

For all rounds: Gorgon can not use his stare. Both characters carry their most consistent standard equipment. Any means necessary for win. No outside assistance for either.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By BringnIt

Cyke obviously in round one due to lack of morals and no speed blitz.  Gorgon is fast enough to take him the next two rounds, in my opinion.  

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jeanroygrant

@BringnIt said:

Cyke obviously in round one due to lack of morals and no speed blitz. Gorgon is fast enough to take him the next two rounds, in my opinion.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@BringnIt said:

Cyke obviously in round one due to lack of morals and no speed blitz. Gorgon is fast enough to take him the next two rounds, in my opinion.

Agreed.

Montaq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Montaq

@BringnIt said:

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By Strider1992

I think Gorgon probably takes all 3 rounds.

In the first round Cyke still has to look at Gorgon and as soon as he makes eye contact Gorgon can use his stare and we have a nice Cyclops statue.

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@Strider92 said:

I think Gorgon probably takes all 3 rounds.

In the first round Cyke still has to look at Gorgon and as soon as he makes eye contact Gorgon can use his stare and we have a nice Cyclops statue.

The OP says he can't use his stare in all rounds.

As for me, I give Cyke round 1 and Gorgon 2 and 3.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Strider1992

@TheGreyOutcastX: Oh yeah, I didn't see it said for "all rounds" I just saw it at the bottom and assumed it only applied for the last round.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@Strider92: But I do agreed with you if he were to have access to his stare, Gorgon would take this.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Strider1992

@TheGreyOutcastX: What i'm trying to work out is how Gorgon went from completely awesome to getting sucker punched by Spider-man lol. His recent appearances haven't been that great.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@Strider92: Dude, it's Marvel. Their policy is how can we make things worse. Logic in their decisions is something of a mystery. Hell FTBB will tell you that the X-Men books are run by a bunch of out of touch idiots. If that's the case, then it's gotta carry over to other characters and such.

Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pistolwhip1

Gorgon stare vs Get off my lawn.  

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Strider1992

@Pistolwhip1 said:

Gorgon stare vs Get off my lawn.

Stare would win but that's irrelevant because the Op has stated Gorgon can't use it here.

LaryKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really thing about Gorgon.Actually,i didn't knew there was even a second one (besides Inhuman Gorgon).I've seen most of you say that Gorgon wins with his stare,but it's in the rules that he can't use it.Since it's morals off,Cyke equals to a large nuke.Only Hulk level characters can defeat a Nuke.Cyke's speed moves at lightspeed,faster than anything Gorgon can do,and 1 will be enough to cripple him.

ROUND 1 :Gorgon's has an advantage of movements,as he can take cover using the environment but Cyke definitely has a greater advantage in utilizing his environment,(making cars explode,walls fall etc).So,i believe round 1 goes to Cyclops

ROUND 2:Same as before,with less Cyke utilizing his environment,BUT he has another advantage.The knowledge of the X-mansion,and Gorgon won't be able to move as free as in the city.So,i believe Round 2 also goes to Cyke

ROUND 3:Harder than every other round,could go 50-50,or 60-40(cyke's majority)NO COVER for Gorgon,etc

OR SOMETHING I COULD HAVE SAID AT THE START: VISOR OFF

Really now,i don't have info on Gorgon,could someone give some,it'd be really apreciated

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Cyclops could win round 1 the rest goes to gorgon due to his superior physicals and incredible fighting prowess

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round one is just silly. Literally Gorgon has to stand there and let cyclops attack? Gorgon blitzes him dead in the other rounds.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops.

Gorgon.

Gorgon.

bigmedlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rite Cyclops for all three rounds true spoken like a true comic fan hatemalingsia !!!!

bigmedlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorgon win