Sammkolai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sammkolai

Who will win? 

Summers cannot remove his visor, Deadshot has his standard equip. 

Prep time is allowed. 

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since this thread was posted 2 years ago with not a single post in it .... I am hijacking this thread .....

Cyclops

No Caption Provided

VS

Deadshot

No Caption Provided

Scenario: Floyd Lawton is ordered by Amanda Waller to travel to Washington DC and assassinate US President Barrack Obama at the White House, resulting in a nation wide uproar and inevitable chaos similar to that in LA during the 1990s but on a grand scale unlike any other. Deciding to finally break his rebellious habit and just having nothing better to do, Floyd decides he's up to the task of changing American history. Scott Summers just so happens to be in DC near the White House, contemplating his role as an American citizen and a mutant figure head. Floyd, given the credentials to pose as a guard on the President's private helicopter sees his target exit the the main building. As he lines up his shot, the assassin can only wonder why he was given green bullets. He also notices the President slow his movement and squint a little bit, like he thought something was up....Floyd shrugs, lines up a head shot and fires .... he hit's his target, but not in the head, somehow he moved his body fast enough to avoid a fatal blow. The POTUS dropped to his knees, looked back at his assassin and smiled. Floyd finally realized why he needed those bullets, and nearly shat himself when he saw the President pick up the kryptonite bullet and get back up. Deadshot attempted to try again when the President's eye began to glow red, next his wrist gauntlets melted and exploded but luckily he had a spare pistol. Secret Servicemen raised arms but were gunned down as Deadshot dared to make his escape, he'd been sent on a suicide mission fitting of an elite Suicide Squad member to kill the president, not knowing it was actually President Calvin Ellis, the Superman of Earth-23, born of Krypton as Kalel.

No Caption Provided

Clavin had been posing as a decoy for the President, Amanda Waller found out and decided to send someone who could do the job without actually killing Obama but with the same disastrous results and at the same time removing an unwanted Superman from another universe (as if there weren't enough already). Unfortunately she didn't know that kryptonite doesn't work too well on kryptonians from other universes and thought it was worth the risk of testing it out anyway by sending one of her best operatives on a blind date with an alien president. Cyclops, having heard the gunfire and yelling, made his way to the court yard running past injured Secret Servicemen until he saw the President just standing there. The President saw that Cyclops wasn't human and gave him the okay to pursue the assassin and save the White House after learning of his cause, once Scott's head was turned, the President vanished (he went to ensure the safety of Barack's family). It was up to the leader of the X-Men to end this terrorist threat once and for all, but the Suicide Squad leader won't go down without a fight to the death. The Battle for the White House Begins!!!

Rules: Random Encounter

• No Prep
  • In Character/Morals On
  • Resources consist of fallen Secret Servicemen's firearms, miscellaneous objects for projectile use and furniture for cover.
  • Bystanders are civilians, butlers, politicians, gardeners and injured Secret Servicemen.

Conditions: Incapacitation/Knock Out/Death Count As Win.

• Cyclops starts at the visitors entrance to the White House building. He doesn't want to accidentally harm innocents or cause excessive property damage to the White House, keeping his optic lens at a low radius for more accurate and concentrated blasts. If Scott is in too much danger or just gets too pissed off, he will turn up the heat but will not remove his visor under any circumstances. Scott can also pick up firearms should he need extra firepower. His visor has also been upgraded to have limited X-Ray/Inferred capabilities (Red-X) within a 10 ft radius and he knows the layout of the entire White House.

• Deadshot starts in the east room of the White House building. He doesn't care about property damage or killing innocents and may even use them as distraction's, diversions or even human shields. He has about 10 rounds in his pistol and can pick up ammo from the Secret Servicemen he injured or killed. Floyd will keep his cool and stay true to his character unless he sees something that could kill him. Floyd retains his armored suit, helmet and scope visor, but his wrist pistols are damaged and cannot be used. His scope visor has advanced targeting systems and sonar capabilities up to 10 ft in diameter.
Nightcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to go with Deadshot, anyone that has survived a fight with Deathstroke has my vote.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By comic_book_fan

Cyclops decent fight.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump, this is an extremely good setup, and one of the best I've ever seen ob here.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Cyclops with ease.

SSJ4Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot wins but only because he can use civilians.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump, this is an extremely good setup, and one of the best I've ever seen ob here.

Thanks

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dextersinister

Cyclops should be able to take this assuming it's before his powers changed

His ability to pierce through the surroundings and carry on through is a big advantage in this situation and he would be willing to kill someone like Deadshot.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: Is it in character for Scott to kill new enemies on sight?

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lesterlawton

Lawton takes this simply by dressing an agent in his gear, surrounded by other dead agents. Cyclops stops to investigate & gets a round in the back of his head. He's tricked Batman before, so it's not a stretch for him to trick Cyclops.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

Considering the president just told him too...

Anyways good job with the thread very impressed by the hijack

Argothor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Argothor

I'm gonna say Cyclops.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

Considering the president just told him too...

Anyways good job with the thread very impressed by the hijack

Thanks, the pres didn't tell him to kill him though, it's not like when Xavier tells him to stop a bad mutant to blast his brains out. But once again, I appreciate the input.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#16 god_spawn  Moderator

@dextersinister: Is it in character for Scott to kill new enemies on sight?

It isn't. He kills under extreme situations or as a last resort.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@god_spawn: Had a feeling that was the case, thanks for the clarification. I'm obviously not notable on Scott's general character traits in recent comics (recent as in like the past 5 years), but anyway...you think he'd be driven to that point here? Floyd may just kill enough civilians to push him there, or get him in a mean spot.....

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@ancient_0f_days: If he's killing civilians, then it is very well within his character to slaughter Flloyd if he gets the chance. Cyclops does not condone killing unless it is necessary and if the good outweighs the bad. If he feels killing a few terrorists who are going to kill some mutants or harm a city, then he will eventually kill them. It won't be his first action, but if he can avoid he will try, but if he can't he has no qualms about ripping someone to dust. Even his new persona where he is the mutant revolutionist he isn't killing people left and right. Some cops were going to forcibly arrest a teenage mutant who just discovered his powers after getting mugged but the cops decided to go after the mutant instead of mugger and Cyclops just said for them to get their hands off of him and Magneto disarmed them.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: Ah, I see. Thank you for the heads up, I just needed to make sure I wasn't limiting Scott since I didn't know how far he was willing to go.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By FrozenPhoenix
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

And I think this could go either way, tbh. Cyclops has the power advantage and can break through the cover and given that the guys are in a closed space, despite room to dodge/hide behind, that allows Cyclops for some ricochet shots given the chance. But Deadshot is the better marksman and has the advantage with civilians to use as shields which puts Cyclops at a disadvantage if he uses them. And given the fact he has a limited amount of munitions since I guess his wrist pistols are broken (I read that right, correct?), he will need to measure his shots better, but given the equipment he has that shouldn't be a problem. And also, since Flloyd does have the armor and it isn't in Cyclops' nature to immediately crank out bone bursting or body piercing blasts, Flloyd's armor should grant him the chance to take a few hits. But the more civilians he wastes, the less opportunity he has for Cyclops to start doing those bone breaking and body piercing blasts, and considering he can punch through steel, pierce the Blob all the way through, it will get through when he decides to up the output.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote Deadshot

@ancient_0f_days nice setup! ^.^

..... I guess his wrist pistols are broken (I read that right, correct?) .....

Correct indeed, if you read the scenario, Calvin Ellis melts them .... I think it'd be too much of an advantage since he has explosive ammunition for his wrist pistols, limiting him to standard firearms seemed more balanced. Thanks for the descriptive summary btw, pretty much what I had in mind as well.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've gotta vote Cyclops based off his experience and greater overall power.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow really?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkDefendersX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well of course Deadshot.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

bump

Razerhandz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: With your bumps tho.......

Anyway im to lazy to read the OP how many feet they start out with?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Woah, sick set up ancient!

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ancient_0f_days: With your bumps tho.......

Anyway im to lazy to read the OP how many feet they start out with?

if you aren't going to consider reading, then don't bother posting.

Woah, sick set up ancient!

thanks

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot.

If you're going to hijack a thread, make sure you do it right.

Good job AoD.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

And I think this could go either way, tbh. Cyclops has the power advantage and can break through the cover and given that the guys are in a closed space, despite room to dodge/hide behind, that allows Cyclops for some ricochet shots given the chance. But Deadshot is the better marksman and has the advantage with civilians to use as shields which puts Cyclops at a disadvantage if he uses them. And given the fact he has a limited amount of munitions since I guess his wrist pistols are broken (I read that right, correct?), he will need to measure his shots better, but given the equipment he has that shouldn't be a problem. And also, since Flloyd does have the armor and it isn't in Cyclops' nature to immediately crank out bone bursting or body piercing blasts, Flloyd's armor should grant him the chance to take a few hits. But the more civilians he wastes, the less opportunity he has for Cyclops to start doing those bone breaking and body piercing blasts, and considering he can punch through steel, pierce the Blob all the way through, it will get through when he decides to up the output.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I feel this as a "who shots first scenario"

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By oceanmaster21

deadshot wins

Avatar image for rootingforthebadguy
RootingForTheBadGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: Deadshot always shoots first. That's why he's going to murder Summers. Not because Summers doesn't have the power to stop him. But because he won't use all he has in the first attack. Floyd will. Floyd= Instant kill shot

Scott= Won't use lethal force unless there's no other way. Deadshot 8/10

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Floyd lawton

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts